One use unabel to access Outlook webmail

I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange.
all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one.
we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as the
others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users.
Any suggestion?

What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries in
the event logs?

Nue
"hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange.
> all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one.
> we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as the
> others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users.
> Any suggestion?

0
imaneophyte (3004)
3/9/2006 12:57:18 PM
I'm not at the costumer site any more so I don't know.

"Nuevo" wrote:

> What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries in
> the event logs?
>
> Nue
> "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange.
> > all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one.
> > we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as the
> > others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users.
> > Any suggestion?

need more detail...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

> I'm not at the costumer site any more so I don't know.
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
> > What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries
in
> > the event logs?
> >
> > Nue
> > "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
> > >I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange.
> > > all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one.
> > > we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as
the
> > > others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users.
> > > Any suggestion?

0
sconkey (3059)
3/9/2006 3:53:15 PM
See if she can log on with her user principal name.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm not at the costumer site any more so I don't know.
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
>> What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries
>> in
>> the event logs?
>>
>> Nue
>> "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a costumer that are running small biss 2003 with exchange.
>> > all are abole to read there mail throw outlook webmail except for one.
>> > we have tried changing her password, she is inn all the same groups as
>> > the
>> > others and she has outlook web enaboled as the other users.
>> > Any suggestion?

0
curspice6401 (3487)
3/9/2006 6:05:14 PM
when using the user name the domain is automaticly added to it when tring to
login.

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:

> See if she can log on with her user principal name.
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm not at the costumer site any more so I don't know.
> >
> > "Nuevo" wrote:
> >
> >> What happens when she attempts to logon? Are there corresponding entries
> >> in
> >> the event logs?
> >>
> >> Nue
> >> "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Are you using Forms Based Authentication?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

> when using the user name the domain is automaticly added to it when tring
> login.
>
> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> See if she can log on with her user principal name.
>> --
>> Ed Crowley
>> MVP - Exchange
>>
>> "hans jacobsen" <hansjacobsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I'm not at the costumer site any more so I don't know.

0
curspice6401 (3487)

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

why crash in the second method of one interface
Hi, Using one class generated from *.tlb to call 2 methods of one COM. The strange thing is that I got one error of the "First-chance exception in : 0xC0000005: Access Violation" in the second method. I also use ASP web page to call both methods of this COM and both methods seems is OK. ITemplateManage mytemplate; if (!mytemplate.CreateDispatch("comobj.TemplateManage")) { IDE_Error::Report (ComError|1,"ComObj.TemplateManage in FUN_Template::Add()"); return false; } result = mytemplate.Check (templatefilename); decodeparameter=mytemplate.GetInfo (templ...

Links in Outlook #4
Links that I used in the past from my e-mails now do not go to web page. Instead I get a box that asks about excutable files. (Locate Link Browser) How do I change settings to get back to being able to use links in e-mails that are to trusted sites. Control Panel->Internet Options->Programs Tab->Reset Web Settings. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Jim asked: | Links that I used in the past fro...

Advanced Find in Outlook 2000
When I try to use Advanced Find to search for files outside of Outlook (e.g. in 'My Documents')I get the ubiquitous error message:"This program has perormed an illegal operation and will be shut down". This function used to work without problems. Also: Outlook often remains as a TSR after I quit the application even though I have disabled Office in my startup group. I then have to terminate it manually to prevent it slowing down my system. Perhaps these two problems are related. Any clues? David ...

Use of wildcards in searches should be configurable
Currently in CRM 4, a wildcard character (ie; an asterix '*') is inferred at the end of a search term but not at the beginning and this is not a configurable option. This does not help natural searches and users here would prefer wildcards at the beginning and end of search terms. For example, if you search for an account named "The Bank of England" and type "Bank" in the search it would find "Banking Group" but not "The Bank of England". I suggest that searches are configurable to give administrators the option as to whether wildcards s...

ExecuteXmlReader
I'm trying to use an SqlCommand.ExecuteXmlReader() to write data to an XML file. Most of the code is below. The result I'm seeing is that the schema file is written and looks good, but the XML file has no data other than an empty <root> node. Is there something simple I'm missing? BTW, running the same query in query analyzer returns 7 nodes. Thanks -- Steve -------------------- string cmdString = "SELECT * FROM TestTable order by column1 FOR XML AUTO, XMLDATA"; DataSet ds = new DataSet(); using ( SqlConnection sc = new SqlConnection( connectionStr...

stationery disappeared from Outlook 98
I seem to have lost all stationery graphics from my hardrive. Can they be re-installed. How? thx ...

Using Conditional Formatting to Pass/Fail
I want to use conditional formatting to return a pass fail number based on a numeric value. However the number has to fall between 2 values. i.e A product will pass if the numeric value it achieves is between 2 and 8 but if the value is less than 2 or greater than 8 it will fail. I can't seem to get the if statement to understand the concept of pass being between 2 and 8. -- mrsatroy Conditonal formats return formats and not numbers. The CF should be farily easy. if Cell value is not Between 2 and 8 then add your pattern. If you want a value returned then in a differnet ce...

MSR Credit Card Reader adds all the information on one line
Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # line. Thanks in advance! What type of CC reader(MSR) to you have? Typically this is an issue with simply configuring the MSR. Rob "Steakum" wrote: > Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from > the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # > line. > > Thanks in advance! Its a IDTECH Minimag USB/Keyboard Interface Do I need to select the Wedge Key...

Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an answer searching: My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads the data for it. Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it again. Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM, sometimes I don't. What are people doing to handle this situation? Thank you. This is a problem with your bank, not with Money. Eventually they should fix it. Call them. In the meantime VOID the pending transacti...

Multiple FE server using SSL
Trying to understand before we go there, when you have multiple FE 2003 servers, how do they share the one certificate? TIA! / Per Install the certificate on the first front-end server. Then export the certificate and import it on the subsequent servers. Of course this certificate should be created for the OWA URL, not the server name. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Per Hagstrom" <poh@charter.NOSPAMnet> wrote in message news:eeBqUKh%23GHA.4268@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Trying to understand before we ...

Errors Configuring Outlook to POP3 Server
I am trying to configure my Outlook to a POP3 server. When I send a message to my Outlook, this is the error message I am receiving: Unable to logon on to server using Distributed Password Authentication. Server response: ERR authorization first. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong. Does the server support Distributed Password Authentication? If you are not sure, try removing that check mark and then try again. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be...

grid off on one page
Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:37:11 -0600, "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote: >Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? Not really as it is a document wide setting.... however, there is workaround open the page shapesheet menu window -> Show shapesheet and set XGridSpacing and YGridSpacing to a large value. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. SSADM for Visio http://www.saadm.sandrila.co.uk/ On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:53 +0000, Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@pherber.com> wro...

How do I received attachments unzipped in Outlook 2003?
The attachments that I receive at work have been coming in zipped. My associate receives the same message and the attachments are not zipped in her email. What setting can I can I change in Outlook 2003 that will leave my attachments in the manner in which they were sent? On 2/26/2010 5:31 PM, blessed wrote: > The attachments that I receive at work have been coming in zipped. My > associate receives the same message and the attachments are not zipped in her > email. What setting can I can I change in Outlook 2003 that will leave my > attachments in the manner in which t...

How to move to next cell by entering data-not using Enter key.
I am using ms excel to enter data, 1 for Yes and 2 for No, for 30 items/questions listed successively in column A. The data is the tallied on another excel page. However, I would like to have the entr of 1 or 2 provide the jump to the next cell down ( each time1 or 2 i entered) rather than have to always press enter key to go to the nex cell. Any ideas how to proceed -- johnexce ----------------------------------------------------------------------- johnexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2660 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showth...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

outlook express new address
how do I do an automatic respond on outlook express. I have a new email address and want to notifu senders to old address to update them. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh...

Next Date given one date
At this time, I cannot use VBA. Here is my objective: For a given treasury note security: Cell A1, Date 6/17/2004 - today's date Cell A2, Date 7/15/1997 - first coupon date I want to identify the "previous coupon date" and "next coupon date" from today's date based on the frequency of the "first coupon date". Logically speaking: * Security pays 2 times each year * Based on first coupon date, pay dates are: 1/15 & 7/15 * Given today is 6/17/04, the next pay date is 7/15/04. * Given today is 6/17/04, the previous pay date is 1/15/04. Can this be...

is it possible to use wildcards in hyperlinks?
was wondering if i can use wilcards to represent the file extensions when linking to file from excel? any help would be much appriciated thanks, I don't think I've ever seen any link like that--for sure, never in excel. jeegna wrote: > > was wondering if i can use wilcards to represent the file extensions when > linking to file from excel? > > any help would be much appriciated > > thanks, -- Dave Peterson ...

Access to other users mailbox
Hope somebody can help We have recently upgraded server & exchange from 2000 to 2003 versions, are using outlook xp clients. We have one generic mailbox that several users have rights to so the contents can be checked, discarded, acted apon etc. We used to be able to forward an email from this maibox to another user, however since the upgrade we get a 'You do not have permission to send to this recipient' when we try this. No rights were altered during the upgrade, so I have no idea why this happens. Any Ideas ? TIA Frank H Found it >-----Original Message----- >H...

issue with outlook slow and msohelp.exe opening twice
Hi there im experiencing issue with my outlook that is slow and also i see that the file msohelp.exe open twice ..... any idea why ? Nope. Sorry - we need actual details and Outlook version/exact error = messages to provide assistance. Guesses are all you will get with no = details. And probably not good ones either. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, pauger007@gmail.com asked: | Hi there |=20 | im experiencing issue with my outl...

route inbound email from ip to one folder
Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain IP address to a single folder? Our company is receiving emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and would like these email to be directed to a singe folder rather than blocking them. Any ideas? Thanks. you could send them to the turf dir... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465 "daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d501c4263d$f4d05110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain > IP address to a single ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

help with the syntax for using range name in a formula?
I have --------=3D+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want to replace B7:B19 with =93Myrange=94 but I can=92t seem to get the syntax right. excel says error in formula. Thks in advance for any help BRC Hi =AVERAGE(SMALL(Myrange,{1,2,3})) have you created Myrange? have you spelt it correctly? -- Regards Roger Govier "BRC" <brc1051-googrps@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d0e09817-22dc-4c36-b60d-67a397067441@h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I have --------=+AVERAGE(SMALL(B7:B19,{1,2,3}))-------------. I want > to replace B7:B19 with �Myra...