One domain one mail box.

Is there a way of sending all the emails for one doamin to a single mailbox.

0
Lion1 (14)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:52:32 +0100, "Leon" <Lion@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a way of sending all the emails for one doamin to a single mailbox.

Sure. Smarthost to a machine with a SMTP Connector for the address
space of that SMTP domain.
0
adavid (8731)

How Do I Print HTML Mail with Outlook
I'm trying to set up a reciept printing system with my Outlook 2000 to whenever I recieve an e-mail with HTML formatting (and images) it will print WITHOUT the Outlook Email header, complete with my graphics (not icons or thumbnails either) on a reciept. I have already created a "Rule" to actively watch my e- mail address and print receipts, but the HTML messages I am sending are not printing properly. Images are showing up as links or as thumbnail icons, I am looking for a bit more personality and style. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Justintubb@aol.com ...

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

Windows Live Mail not responding 04-30-10
For the past month I get not responding when I try to open an email. I end up having to close the program and reopen it. That does seem to help for awhile, but it's really bad. Do you have any thoughts what could be causing this problem? I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling windows live mail. I have a lot of mail in storage folders and I wondered if there is an easy way to reload thiese folders. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Delete any problem messages in your acount(s) Inbox. Perform a manual compact in WLM. Open WLM(in mai...

why crash in the second method of one interface
Hi, Using one class generated from *.tlb to call 2 methods of one COM. The strange thing is that I got one error of the "First-chance exception in : 0xC0000005: Access Violation" in the second method. I also use ASP web page to call both methods of this COM and both methods seems is OK. ITemplateManage mytemplate; if (!mytemplate.CreateDispatch("comobj.TemplateManage")) { IDE_Error::Report (ComError|1,"ComObj.TemplateManage in FUN_Template::Add()"); return false; } result = mytemplate.Check (templatefilename); decodeparameter=mytemplate.GetInfo (templ...

Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an answer searching: My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads the data for it. Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it again. Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM, sometimes I don't. What are people doing to handle this situation? Thank you. This is a problem with your bank, not with Money. Eventually they should fix it. Call them. In the meantime VOID the pending transacti...

MSR Credit Card Reader adds all the information on one line
Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # line. Thanks in advance! What type of CC reader(MSR) to you have? Typically this is an issue with simply configuring the MSR. Rob "Steakum" wrote: > Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from > the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # > line. > > Thanks in advance! Its a IDTECH Minimag USB/Keyboard Interface Do I need to select the Wedge Key...

grid off on one page
Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:37:11 -0600, "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote: >Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? Not really as it is a document wide setting.... however, there is workaround open the page shapesheet menu window -> Show shapesheet and set XGridSpacing and YGridSpacing to a large value. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. SSADM for Visio http://www.saadm.sandrila.co.uk/ On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:53 +0000, Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@pherber.com> wro...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

Next Date given one date
At this time, I cannot use VBA. Here is my objective: For a given treasury note security: Cell A1, Date 6/17/2004 - today's date Cell A2, Date 7/15/1997 - first coupon date I want to identify the "previous coupon date" and "next coupon date" from today's date based on the frequency of the "first coupon date". Logically speaking: * Security pays 2 times each year * Based on first coupon date, pay dates are: 1/15 & 7/15 * Given today is 6/17/04, the next pay date is 7/15/04. * Given today is 6/17/04, the previous pay date is 1/15/04. Can this be...

e mail #5
just installed windows vista business and office basic with office professional... tried to open my e mail in out look but when had attachments I told the program to use work to read them it goes to word then all comes out scrambled how do i get to read these messages with attachments in english It might help if you provided informaton on what version of Outlook = you're using and exactly what kind of attachments these are. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Program...

route inbound email from ip to one folder
Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain IP address to a single folder? Our company is receiving emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and would like these email to be directed to a singe folder rather than blocking them. Any ideas? Thanks. you could send them to the turf dir... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465 "daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d501c4263d$f4d05110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain > IP address to a single ...

Need to move the ADC to new Win2K3 domain controller
As part of a larger Exchange migration process I need to move/upgrade the ADC from a Windows 2000 domain controller to the new Win2K3 server. We are still in mixed mode (duh!). I am wondering is it as simple as just uninstalling the current ADC and then running the install again from the new server? Every article I am finding only deals with removing the first server in the Org. Anyone have any experience with this? ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

Exchange 5.5 - One Organization
Hello - I am having a problem that I would like some more information on. I have One Organization (5.5) and 16 Sites (5.5) and would like to know why I can't stop the other sites from sending mail through me. If I can, I would like to know how. Thanks for any help. what do you mean by "sending mail through me"? What mail? Internet email? Does each site have its own Internet Mail Service? Or is your site kind of the "hub" where all Internet email comes in and goes out? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dave.mudgett" <davemudgett@discussions.microsoft....

change the value of a combo box
I would like to change the value on a combo box I am using: Form_fmain!fmainp.pstatus.Value = "Design/Rev" The "Deisgn/Rev" is one of the choices. What I am doing wrong? Thank you all Bre-x Forms!fmain!fmainp.Form!pstatus.Value = "Design/Rev" thanks to: http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0031.htm The column that displays the value "Design/Rev", is that the column that the field is bound to? Check BoundColumn property. "Bre-x" wrote: > I would like to change the value on a combo box > I am using:...

See more than one tab at a time
I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or more tabs from the same worksheet On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:57:03 -0700, "rocky59" <rocky59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. >Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or >more tabs from the same worksheet That would be because each tab represents a single worksheet. Clicking on the tab would move you from where ...

Why Would You Lose Sound On One User
WXP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 3 with all current updates Dell Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80Ghz 2.79Ghz, 512 MB RAM System has three users all with admin rights - User 1(primary - me), User 2 (wife), and System Admin. (which I made visible on desktop). I (User 1) have lost sound when attempting to play CD's, and other audio files using WMP 11, however, I can still hear system sounds. User 2 and System Admin. still have full sound. System restore does not help ( in this case I only had a restore point from 5 days ago. Any thoughts? -- Skeeter "Old age and ...

Question about E-mail templates in 3.0
Do anyone knows whether it is possible to customize email templates to include e.g. flash or jpeg’s or just a plain word dodument?? ...

General Mail Failure
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C3EF13.138ADAB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are working on migrating to Office 2003 here and we're seeing a lot = of problems. One current problem is I have a user that within Excel 2003 = clicks the email (as attachment) button and gets the general mail = failure, restart the mail system. I have restarted outlook (2003) and = restarted the system (XP Pro) as well as checked that outlook is the = default mail program in Internet Explorer. I...

Combining two fields into one in a query for a report
The database I am working on is to keep track of parts that are either in their storage area (on a shelf) or on an assembly line. I have two fields, one called Shelf and every part has a shelf assigned to it. The other field is Line and if a part in on an assembly line, there is a number indicating that line, if the part is on it's shelf, the word STOCK appears in the line field. (Has to be this way for the rest of the database to work, so this is not up for question) Now, I need to creat a report to show where all parts are. If they are on a line the result needs to show the l...

Tracing and tracking email on one mailbox
1. I want to use a current copy of the Exchange 2003 database and scrub it for all emails regarding one mailbox. Is there a tool that will assist me in this? 2. How do I tell Exchange 2003 to notify me of any emails transmitted to and from a particular address? And yes, this in conjunction with #1. I want to track one user's mail without using delegate or adding myself to their Active Directory profile and having to create another profile in Outlook. 1. Have a read through this: http://wm.quest.com/reg/marketing/landing/ediscoveryexchange/. This product is ideally suited for ...

how do I import from an e-mail to programs
I need to transfer text & pics from an e-mail (sent to me) to Microsoft Publisher. I am not able to copy and paste. For the picture, try right click, Save picture.. For the text try highlighting all except the last word and then Ctrl V in Publisher. Then type in the last word. -- Don Vancouver USA "Mary needs help" <Mary needs help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A677CEA1-D81B-465E-9242-79B5F6CF3706@microsoft.com... >I need to transfer text & pics from an e-mail (sent to me) to Microsoft > Publisher. I am not able to copy and paste. ...

Pop3 conector looses mail
Working on a SBS 2003 R2 with exchange 2003 SP2 installed. I have exchange set up using domain1.com and recieving and sending mail as it should. I also have a second domain (domain2.com) that some of the users on domain1 need to get theier mail from. This is hosed by an outside pop3 mail server. When I set up the pop3 connector for a user that is on damain1.com I add the damain2.com e-mail address to the user profile as well as setup the pop3 connector to deliver to the user name on exchange. I then set the domain3.com address as the primary address for that user as it is his pr...

transferring money from one computer to another
Folks, I just got this laptop which I really like, but unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get my MS Money program (not the files-- that's a no-brainer) to my new computer. I downloaded the program and did not get the CD for it. Is there a way to do it? Both of these computers are mine, so I should be able to, but I can't figure it out. Thanks! Govind... There are almost no apps that can be moved from one machine to another these day. Almost all require having the installation routines. This is why I always recommend against "download" installations. &qu...