On behalf of #2

I have done something wrong. When any user tries to send internet mail it
says they are sending on behalf of themselves.
Outlook used to route internet mail directly to the external pop3 server,
now it's trying to route it through exchange server.

Please help!

--
Rich Hall

0
richdhall (5)

Office service pack 2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel just downloaded the service pack via the update in office and directly from the site and each time i keep receiving an error message: Pl;ease help my copy is legal You cannot install Office 2008 12.2.0 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. To learn how to fix this issue, see "I can't install Office 2008 for Mac updates" at <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx>. <ukbuster@officeformac.com> wrote: > You cannot insta...

'ENTER' key problem in edit box #2
I have created a dialog box,in that I have a child dialog box (style control=1 to solve the tab order prob between main dlg and child dlg). In the child dlg, I have an edit box(style wantreturn=set) and a list box. When the 'ENTER' key is pressed in the edit box,I have to take the editbox value to listbox. If the 'ENTER' key is pressed, it's calling the OnOK function of main dlg(it is correct only). But i cant able to validate everything there. If I set the control style value back to 0, now it is calling the OnOK function of child dlg and the validation is perfect. but...

Send on Behalf #2
Hi I want the message message to say "a sent on behalf b" but it just says "B" Can anybody help!? I looked at microsoft KB and the instructions for Send on Behalf didn't worked - it always resulted in "B" name. Thanks Kiran does the person who's sending also have "send as" permissions? if they do, that takes precedence... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Kiran" <kiran.vithal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1129227741.091863.152770@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I want the message message to say "a sent on...

time table #2
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me? regards, muhammad I realise that English is not your first language but could you try to explain what it is that you want a bit more. -- Regards, Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Muhammad" <Muhammad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2003 #2
I've read M$ article 823866 and I'm looking at enabling Recipient Filtering. Has anybody tested/enabled this feature in Exchange 2003? Are their any "gotchas" I need to look out for? Does this feature increase CPU load - I figure it might as the server must now query a GC *during the SMTP conversation* to verify that the recipient address is in the GAL. Are their any negatives with regard to this setting? Does it aid spammers, perhaps, with Directory Harvest Attacks? Just making sure to dot my i's and cross my t's before moving forward. Thanks for any responses...

Calculating Time #2
Hello, I know there have been other posts on this subject, but I can't find anything that answers the question that I have. I'm working on a time card spreadsheet. The format is as follows... E7 Time in / F7 Time Out Lunch / G7 Time In Lunch / H7 Out I've been able to get the total time for each day to work in time format by using the following. Code: -------------------- =F7-E7+H7-G7 -------------------- Where I'm having trouble is that I'd like to add the total for each day to accumulate in cell D21 in decimal format, so that 8:30 will appear as 8.5. Is the...

combining data #2
I am trying to combine columns in my spreadsheet, eg, column 1 is fd column 2 is fz column 3 is mt column 4 is it column 5 is et column 6 is vg How do I make this look like: fdfzmtitetv -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =A1&B1&C1&D1&E1&F1 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I am trying to combine columns in my spreadsheet, eg, > column 1 is fd > column 2 is fz > column 3 is mt > column 4 is it > column 5 is et > column 6 is vg > > How do I make this look like: fdfzmtitet...

Cannot install RMS 2.0 Service Pack 2
I have created a VM with Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (SP2) in order to test on it the integration between GP and RMS (HQ and Store Operations). Currently I need to update RMS to Service Pack 2 because one of the store databases which I am using for testing was backed up from a system using RMS SP2. The problem is that when I am trying to install the service pack I am getting an error saying "The update cannot be applied". Any ideas why this could be happening? Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

different fonts when I concatenate #2
I am concatentating a group of Excel cells. The first cell has bold font and when I concatenate it, the bold disappears. Also, need to put a return in the formula to get second cell to go to next line. Can anyone help me? If you want to CONCATENATE say A1 and B1, put a space and an Alt-Return in a helper cell, say C1, then =A1&C1&B1 will give you your second line in the target cell........... If you want the BOLD, the only thing I know to do is to set the whole target cell to BOLD. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "rivgrl85" <rivgrl85@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

SMALL function #2
Good Morning Eveyrone, Using Excel XP. I would I write the formula =SMALL(A1:A100) that would find the lowest numbers that are NOT zeros. Thanks for you help, Mike =SMALL(A1:A100��1) SMALL(A1:A100,COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<=0")+1) Thanks...got it working.. Mike "������" <cncola@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OwrqY9NRFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > SMALL(A1:A100,COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<=0")+1) > > ...

data entry and saves it to sheet 2 #2
Basically I need a simpler data entry with submit button and saves it on the sheet 2. I have 2 sheets: 1st sheet would be entry fields that I would enter data on, such as: Account Number, Company Name, Product, etc. after entering those fields I would just hit 'submit' or 'enter' then it says on Sheet 2. I really would like to impress my boss... so your help is much appreciated. :) thanks This would require VBA, but the actual code depends greatly on the layout of your data. If you wish, send me direct via email a small file that clearly shows the layout of sheet 2 (colum...

MSExchangeTransport EventID 929 #2
Every hour I get the same messages in the Application Event Log on our Exchange server. The messages are as follows: " Failed in reading Connector's DS Info Process Id: 1280 Process location: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe ConnectorDN: CN=Connector for Lotus cc:Mail (TLBEXCHANGE),CN=Connections,CN=First Routing Group,CN=Routing Groups,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=TLB,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=TLB,DC=Local Hr:c004038a Attribute:[homeMTA] For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwli...

Excel Charts #2
My problem is that I have a chart that I am creating a chart of tota sales for new molds and products for our sales engineering guy for eac year 99 to current. No problem, right? Wrong! He wants each bar t be broken down in to top customers to show where the sales came from. I have never done this - how do I accomplish two graphs in one ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What kind of a chart do you want? What would be on the x-axis? The y- axis? How are ...

send on behalf of
When our user's are granted "Send on behalf of" messages, suddenly the attachment which show "sent on behalf of" no longer appears. We are running Exchange 2000 SP3 and the clients are running Outlook 2000 SP3. It was working fine and disappeared. When the users attempt to send a message on behalf of, they put the user's name in the from field (ie Joe Blow). When the message is received on the other end it show it directly coming (ie Paul Blow) and not sent on behalf of Paul Blow by Joe Blow. Anybody have any ideas about how to restore it? ...

After install of Money 2005 Premium 2 Years of BillPay not availab
I just finished install Money 2004 Premium and decided to take advantage of the 2 years of free Bill Pay service through MSN. I selected to the Services->Service Center menu and clicked on “getting started” under “Two years free from MSN Bill Pay” and it offered only 3 months of service. It seems as if the link in Money does not work properly. How can I sign up for the service? It seems as someone forgot about the offer when they updated the https://billpay.msn.com page. The subject should have been. After install of Money 2004 Premium 2 Years of BillPay not available. "R...

outlook beta 2 #2
I installed today office beta. everything works beutifully but when I try to open outlook I get a message that the appplication has faild to start because MSVCR80.ddl was not found mbweichert <weichertmb@yahoo.com> wrote: > I installed today office beta. everything works beutifully but when I > try to open outlook I get a message that the appplication has faild to > start > because MSVCR80.ddl was not found Please don't multipost. The thread in the general newsgroup is appropriate. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wrote: > mbweichert <weichertmb@yahoo.com>...

normal distribution chart #2
How do I chart a normal distribution curve using a scatter plot? I plotted a bell curve using http://www.tushar-tehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/ but I can't seem to figure out how to plot using my own data. Using excel 2007 Thanks for your help Well, the question is - is your data normally destributed? Show us a sample of the data. I think you will first need to sort on the x-axis data then use a formula such as =NORMDIST(A1,AVERAGE($B$1:$B$18),STDEVP($B$1:$B$18),FALSE) depending on the data you would need to plot this on a secondary axis or normalize it. -- ...

To send on behalfe of...
Greetings, The "send on behalfe of" option was working just fine for the clients. Now,if the clients try to forward a message on behalfe of someone else a message pops up that the client do not have the permission to do so. I did check that there is no Gpo that can restrict this and that the client has full access to the other users mailbox.I removed and added the client again as a delegate but still no luck.Please can someone help ??? Regards Charles. ...

eConnect 7.5 and .NET 2
We have recently upgraded our CRM custom application to .NET 2. We are still using eConnect 7.5. It all seems to work okay, but a couple of times during the day we get "system error" messages. No further explanation. Most of the times a resend of the XML message works. We can't find this message relating to .NET 2 on the internet. Any clues? -- Leo Hagebeek Project Manager Top Shop Holding NL ...

Send on behalf not working in Hosted Exchange 2003?
Hi I have Exchange 2003 set up in a hosted exchange environment. My problem is that I have one user that has added another user to deligates and with reviewer rights on the inbox. (I read that it should be enough for send on behalf) But I always get this error when I try to send on behalf of this user: " Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Sent: 4.1.2005 11:00 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Test user on 4.1.2005 11:00 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administra...

sum by coding without 0 #2
hi in the following program if there is no value in the cells a1 and b1 it returns 0 Public Sub Add2Cells() Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End Sub i need only the output if the both the cells have the data will you can tell me that Public Sub Add2Cells() If Range("A1").Value <> "" And .Range("B1").Value <> "" Then Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End If End Sub -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no ...

help !!! lost floppy 2 / 2 of my back up file
I still have floppy number 1 and it's fine, Is there a way I can recover at least the data on that floppy? On doing the restore, after finishing floppy 1, asks for floppy 2, but i don't have any and it aborts the restore process. Any idea, what can i do? In microsoft.public.money, Fife wrote: >I still have floppy number 1 and it's fine, >Is there a way I can recover at least the data on that floppy? No. > >On doing the restore, after finishing floppy 1, asks for floppy 2, but i >don't have any and it aborts the restore process. > >Any idea, what...

RSS feed #2
I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed, Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc? THANKS Robin "a novice" Hello RC Crabbe, I can do it for you. Please reply if you want it. Regards Andrej > I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed, > Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc? > > > THANKS > Robin "a novice" > ...

Upgrade Path sbs2000/sbs2003r2 and CRM1.2/3.0
We currently have CRM 1.2 installed on a sbs2000 server. We are looking to upgrade this server to sbs2003r2 and we also want to upgrade CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Can someone recommend the best upgrade path? This is partial book smarts and partial experience... Book smarts: Upgrade to CRM 3.0 on the SBS2000 box (assuming SQL 2000) Experience: Redeploy to SBS2k3R2 box using CRM 3.0 redeployment tool Upgrade to Rollup 1 My experience was to take it from a 3.0 to 3.0 on R2, so I had a SQL 2000 -> SQL 2005 on a new domain. I recommend that you backup and follow the directions to a T. The up...

Address Book Problem #2
Outlook version: 2003 When in a Distribution List, I click on [Select Members] and get this MS Office Outlook message: The list could not be displayed. The Contacts Folder associated with this address could not be opened; It may have been moved or delected, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Outlook Office Outlook Help. [OK] This is a recent problem. Advice? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com Sounds like you have an invalid reference to a Contacts Folder. reset those references here: Tools > E-mail a...