      Subject: Updated: Meetng
      Sent: 10/6/2004 4:21 AM

      John Doe  on 10/6/2004 4:21 AM
            The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this
message was sent to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient
directly to find out the correct address.
            <EMAIL01.Net.org #5.1.1>

someone who was invited to the meeting still has this user listed as a
delegate in their Outlook profile...

"Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi all,
>
> I ahve user John Doe whose user acccount was deleted before AD migration.
> Somehow some mails are being sent to him. The Manager claims that he used
> the Distribution List found in the Global Address Book.
>
> Please help,
>
> Gary

0
susan7353 (1225)
10/7/2004 7:58:25 PM
Hi Susan,

Can you help me solve this one. Or any tool for it?

Thanks,

Gary

"Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> someone who was invited to the meeting still has this user listed as a
> delegate in their Outlook profile...
>
> "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I ahve user John Doe whose user acccount was deleted before AD
migration.
> > Somehow some mails are being sent to him. The Manager claims that he
used
> > the Distribution List found in the Global Address Book.
> >
> > Please help,
> >
> > Gary
> >
> > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

not really...sometimes, the delegate will show up in the mailbox properties
of the user...sometimes not.  You need to find all the people this meeting
request was sent to, then examine what they have listed in their "Delegates"

> Hi Susan,
>
> Can you help me solve this one. Or any tool for it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gary
>
> "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > someone who was invited to the meeting still has this user listed as a
> > delegate in their Outlook profile...
> >
> > "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I ahve user John Doe whose user acccount was deleted before AD
> migration.
> > > Somehow some mails are being sent to him. The Manager claims that he
> used
> > > the Distribution List found in the Global Address Book.
> > >
> > > Please help,
> > >
> > > Gary
> > >
> > > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

0
susan7353 (1225)
10/7/2004 9:31:11 PM
Thanks Susan. But one last thing. Where do I find the Delegates? in AD Users
and Computers?

Thanks again.

> not really...sometimes, the delegate will show up in the mailbox
properties
> of the user...sometimes not.  You need to find all the people this meeting
> request was sent to, then examine what they have listed in their
"Delegates"
> in their Outlook profile...
>
> "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Susan,
> >
> > Can you help me solve this one. Or any tool for it?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Gary
> >
> > "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > someone who was invited to the meeting still has this user listed as a
> > > delegate in their Outlook profile...
> > >
> > > "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > migration.
> > used

you will have to either ask the users to look in their Outlook profiles, or
sometimes it will show up in ADUC, Exchange General tab, Delivery Options...

> Thanks Susan. But one last thing. Where do I find the Delegates? in AD
Users
> and Computers?
>
> Thanks again.
>

> "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > not really...sometimes, the delegate will show up in the mailbox
> properties
> > of the user...sometimes not.  You need to find all the people this
meeting
> > request was sent to, then examine what they have listed in their
> "Delegates"
> > in their Outlook profile...
> >
> > "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi Susan,
> > >
> > > Can you help me solve this one. Or any tool for it?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Gary
> > >
> > > "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > > migration.
> > > used

0
susan7353 (1225)
10/8/2004 1:53:51 PM
Hi Susan,

There are no alternative recepients in the delivery options. Any advice?

Thanks a lot

> you will have to either ask the users to look in their Outlook profiles,
or
> sometimes it will show up in ADUC, Exchange General tab, Delivery
Options...

> "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks Susan. But one last thing. Where do I find the Delegates? in AD
> Users
> > and Computers?
> >
> > Thanks again.
> >

> > "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > not really...sometimes, the delegate will show up in the mailbox
> > properties
> > > of the user...sometimes not.  You need to find all the people this
> meeting
> > > request was sent to, then examine what they have listed in their
> > "Delegates"
> > > in their Outlook profile...
> > >
> > > "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> he

you  need to have all those people look in their own outlook profiles...this
does not always show up in "delivery options"...

> Hi Susan,
>
> There are no alternative recepients in the delivery options. Any advice?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Gary
>

> "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > you will have to either ask the users to look in their Outlook profiles,
> or
> > sometimes it will show up in ADUC, Exchange General tab, Delivery
> Options...
> >
> > "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks Susan. But one last thing. Where do I find the Delegates? in AD
> > Users
> > > and Computers?
> > >
> > > Thanks again.
> > >

> > > "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > properties
> > meeting
> > > "Delegates"

> as

> that
> > he

> recipients.

0
susan7353 (1225)
10/11/2004 11:00:12 PM
Hi Susan,

Sorry for the trouble. You are correct its in the delegates. But the person
who assign the resigned person as delegate can no longer add or remove her
from the delegates tab.

please help.

Gary

"Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> you will have to either ask the users to look in their Outlook profiles,
or
> sometimes it will show up in ADUC, Exchange General tab, Delivery
Options...

> "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks Susan. But one last thing. Where do I find the Delegates? in AD
> Users
> > and Computers?
> >
> > Thanks again.
> >

> > "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > not really...sometimes, the delegate will show up in the mailbox
> > properties
> > > of the user...sometimes not.  You need to find all the people this
> meeting
> > > request was sent to, then examine what they have listed in their
> > "Delegates"
> > > in their Outlook profile...
> > >
> > > "Gary Francisco" <gary_francisco@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> he

Total Account Value Makes No Sense
I have two CDs recorded in Money 2005 Investment Account. One CD is worth about $11,000, the other about $29,000. To me, that means the "Total Account Value" listed should be about $40,000. Instead, I see $69,000. This is the sum of the smaller CD plus two times the amount of the larger CD. Any explanation? TIA ...

Outlook 2000 Send/Receive Keys missing
How do I retrieve SEND/RECEIVE keys that are not available on my Outlook 2000? Try this: Open Outlook Right click while pointing to your toolbar Select CUSTOMIZE Select the TOOLBARS tab With STANDARD highlighted, Click the RESET button if it is not grayed out Did this help? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Mike" <mikegaskel@optonline.net> wrote in message news:010701c348bf$d40b2740$a501280a@phx.gbl... How do I retrieve SEND/RECEIVE keys that are not available on my Outlook 2000? ...

I tried to delete a sheet, and it deleted the name, now I can't r.
I deleted a sheet in Excel, but it deleted the name instead. Now I can't rename or delete the sheet. poochy You say you "deleted" the sheet. By right-clicking and "delete"? Perhaps you just high-lighted the name and entered a space then <ENTER> Excel won't let you enter nothing for a sheetname so assume a space. If that's the case, you should be able to see a gap where the name should be. Double-click on that gap and type in a name. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:47:04 -0700, "poochymamma" <poochymamma@discussions.micro...

Delete values and preserve formulae
I've made manual alterations to a Summary sheet, in the form of inserting formulae. The sheet is worked on by an addin. The alterations are to cells NOT operated on by the addin. Say the range containing new formulae is M1:P54. How do I clear values in this range, but preserve the new formulae, before saving the sheet back to the original file? My idea is that the addin will run as normal, and produce the Summary sheet. However, for certain files, the Summary sheet will contain additional formulae which will take the values computed by the addin and do other things. Regards. --- Outgo...

Date deleting
Is it possible to have data self delete. If say you go past a date the data deletes from a cell from the year before on that date. i.e. 28 Feb. 2007's data will delete 28 Feb. 2008 and so on each day we go past? Bryan. =IF(TODAY()>DATE(2008,2,28),"",<Your data>) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Bryan De-Lara" <bryan.delara123@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:OXxP8AucIHA.2688@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is it poss...

Files in folder Windows.old in Vista
I have installed Ultimate on a Business version and then received the Windows.old folder. I want to delete it but have found same working files in old path than in the new. It appears that Windows updates the working files in both folders. Are they mirrored or copies. I changed the name of one file in old - corresponding file in the new folder received the same name. If I delete files from Windows.old will they be deleted from current folder too? "HBj" <HBj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D90C20-D766-48D2-AA9C-D0FF7097DEBA@microsoft.com... ...

Trap the delete transaction entry event
Hi All, Is there some way to trap the delete event in POS screen ? I need to do some db manipulation as soon as an entry is deleted from transaction screen in POS. I've gone through the customization guild and did not get any way out to handle this. Please help. Its very urgent. thanks ...

Match Invoice to Bank Account,How?
I would like to keep track of 1 widget that I sell. (How many sold ,taxes,shipping,etc) I need a report that shows only the widget sales, a report showing the taxes collected and which account/store sold it. 1. I sell one item, a widget for $19.95+tax, either through PayPal(PayPal Account),put them in stores or I sell them at a trade show(both deposits in bank). Each sale shows up in my accounts when I download the bank data. I would like to create reports that show the correct data from only these widget sales. If I create an invoice for each widget I sell, Money adds another $19.95+t...

Lack of Search Folder in IMAP account
Hi I have set up an IMAP account in Outlook 2003 using the new account wizard so that I can see my AOL email (AOL has offered IMAP for the past month having only previously supported their own email client. Unfortunately there is no Search Folder linked to the IMAP account. Does anyone know if this is possible? thanks for your advice Paul Can you not create a special search folder? I do not use IMAP so forgive me if I am unfamiliar with the IMAP folder structure or storage features. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to...

Adding Superscript Text to a Distribution List Name
We have a user who would like to add superscript text to a distribution list name. He is currently calling it (BC)2, but he would like the 2 to be superscript and would like to get rid of the parenthesis. I didn't think this was possible since you really can't put html in the title, but he swears he has seen this before. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks It's not possible.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, ...

Opening docs from old versions
In attempting to open a doc created in an ancient version of Word (for Windows, not DOS), I get this message: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening by your registry policy setting." What is the registry setting I must change to override this and allow the opening? Thanks. -TedMi Hi Ted, I'm pretty sure this is the KB article you need: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 There are both downloadable reg files and instructions for manual editing...

office 2007 and old office 2003 excel files
I have a desktop pc with Office 2003 and Vista Home premium system. I am getting a new laptop and am purchasing office 2007 home student to install on it. With the laptop I can access shared files from the desktop. However, all my old files were generated by office 2003. Will the office 2007 be able to access and process these old files? Also, can I uninstall office 2003 from my desktop and install the office 2007 on it and use the old files created by office 2003? Thanks. Carl Yes, Excel 2007 can read 2003 files... You can either convert them to the new version by savi...

Sort names and e-mails from one column
Hi Just wondering if any could help me with a problem I have sorting names and e-mails from one column. I have an excel spreadsheet and in column A it has a list of names and e-mail addresses. I need to split them into 2 columns emails in one names in another for importing into another program. Is this possible? The emails are all odd and the names even if this helps. A B C 1. email 2. name 3. email 4. name 5. email 6. name Thx in advance for any help. -- jul3s ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jul3s's Profile: http://www.ex...

adding barcodes
is there someway to print a barcode on a form from a number located in a particular cell on a form to another cell? Yes, and in anticipation of one more question, it is done with fonts, and there are different kinds of barcodes. You will find some links on my Mail Merge page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm You should be able to obtain free fonts without difficulty, or if you prefer you can pay for them, the choice is entirely up to you. I find it hard to believe that coding a lined barcode font from a specification is difficult. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Micros...

Catching Pre-Account Creation?
Say I want to catch the event of some user creating an Account, and then evaluate that account to see if certain fields already exist in the DB before letting the "insert" continue. Is this possible via the CRM SDK? Ben ...

Retrieving/opening Outlook express emails from old drive
Hi all, I recently needed to replace the hard drive in my notebook. The old drive is still operational, so I can now using it as an external hard disc. How can I open to read / and save or import all the email folders in Outlook express from this older disc? I'd like to save all those messages to a backup/archive. Thanks, Shayne. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Out...

How to delete Outlook 2000 imported contacts
Please help. I accidentally use Outlook 2000 export and import tools import contacts into my Outlook 2000 contacts. Are there any ways to delete all imported contacts? Thanks a lot. Regards, Amon Hi Amon, There is no way to automatically delete all of your duplicate contacts at once, but if you change your view in Outlook to "Phone List," you can then sort all of your contacts by the last modified date, and all of the imported contacts will be together. You can then select all of these contacts and delete them at one time. Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical ...

old posts
How can I find a post I made yesterday? Hi, when you open this post, click on your name, it will pop up a window with your information, at the to right click on Recent posts by this user if this helps please click yes, thanks "Eric" wrote: > How can I find a post I made yesterday? I'd use google. Give it enough information (keywords/author/subject): http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel*&num=100 Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like: http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm Eric wrote:...

Deleted Items Folder
Running Outlook 2002, Windows XP. In Tools-Options-Other I have checked the box "Empty the Deleted Items folder upon existing." However, it does not empty automatically. I unchecked it, closed Outlook, opened Outlook, and rechecked it but it still doesn't empty automatically. This happens even when I shut down and restart the computer. Any suggestions? ...

Recover Deleted Items question
Is there a way to recover an email that has been deleted from the recover deleted Items option under tools? We are using Exchange 2003. TIA TRD On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:35:16 -0400, "TRD" <tdejohnx2@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to recover an email that has been deleted from the recover >deleted Items option under tools? We are using Exchange 2003. > > >TIA >TRD > So its been deleted from the dumpster? You need to go to backup and recover the store to your recovery storage group. if it's been purged from the dumpster, the only way to ...

Truncation of text when using mail merge.
I would appreciate any assistance. The text in my excel spreadsheet is being truncated when perfoming a mail merge into Word. I'm running Office 2003. Is there any way I can maintain all the text when performing mail merge? excel limits how much text is displayed Go to your Excel help menu and enter limits I believe 1024 has been the magic number for years. "Macy" wrote: > I would appreciate any assistance. The text in my excel spreadsheet is being > truncated when perfoming a mail merge into Word. I'm running Office 2003. > Is there any way I can mainta...

OL2000 still slow after creating new PSTs
Hi, I have an office full of users whose OL2000 installations are extremely slow when they attempt to open messages with attachments. They were unnecessarily set to Corporate/Workgroup Mode, and I cannot seem to change to Internet Mail Only...at least not for long. But when I do, for a MOMENT, OL2000 performance improves and mail with attachments opens fast. I just created a new PST for one of the users with this problem, and set his pop3 to deliver there. Still - very slow with attachments. The goal here is to not lose mail, but to lose the slowness, and to lose the Corporate/Workgroup ...

Changed a pers folder to "Old Stuff" now can't close/del "Old Stu.
When I installed Outlook I ended up with three "Personal Folders" folders. I was able to delete one of them by changing the name and right clicking on the new name. I changed the name of the 2nd and when I tried to delete it I got the message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." Has anyone had this problem and if so, did they find a solution? What version of Outlook? Try creating a new mail profile - it sounds like yours is corrupt. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert l...

Outlook gets OLD messages again....
How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had deleted. May be your provider restored a backup? -- EDV-Service Marchert [Peter Marchert] --------------------------------------- Homepage: http://www.marchert.de Rufnummernformatierung mit EditNumbers Kontakte per Mausklick mit ContactMaker smerf schrieb: > How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had > deleted. It's 1and1.com.....the girl that answered couldn't do anything but request a sample email from me and promise a call later. This has happened...

Incoming mail being routed to junk mail... Help Please!
Hello, we upgraded to a new computer and ported everything over. Everything seemed fine. About 3 weeks later, we realized that we weren't receiving some e-mails. I checked the junk folder and it appears that a ton of e-mails (from contacts that we've received e-mails from in the past w/o any issues) were being routed here. The junk mail setting has always been set to low. Here are the issues we discovered: 1. Some e-mails from previously known contacts were routed to junk mail. 2. Some e-mails from new contacts were routed to junk mail. 2. Some e-mails from previous...