Event ID: 562
Date:  11/5/2005
Time:  6:10:40 PM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: xxxxx
Handle Closed:
  Object Server: Microsoft Exchange
  Handle ID: 264426648
  Process ID: 3556
  Image File Name: C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\BIN\store.exe

what do these messages mean?

0
none89 (807)

"tony" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Event Type: Success Audit
> Event Source: Security
> Event Category: Object Access
> Event ID: 562
> Date:  11/5/2005
> Time:  6:10:40 PM
> User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> Computer: xxxxx
> Handle Closed:
>   Object Server: Microsoft Exchange
>   Handle ID: 264426648
>   Process ID: 3556
>   Image File Name: C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\BIN\store.exe

> what do these messages mean?

0
tfelts (292)

CRM data access from external website
Hi All, I have a fully working CRM 3.0 solution on a dedicated server on my internal network. This server is also running SQL 2005 I have an externally hosted website on a Windows 2003 Server, located on the internet. I would like to be able to let some of my customers access to certain parts of my CRM solution, so that they can see the status of an order. I have developed a website on the external server that uses ASP.NET linked to my Internal SQL server and allows ASP registered users access to certain pages. On these pages I would like to use a table that shows the information that...

How to circumvent Access Denied?
We have a small home network with, at present, 4 Win XP computers and 1 Vista computer (although the Vista machine can be ignored for this query). I've had to do quite a bit of rearranging of folders/files recently, and I'm getting increasingly frustrated with Microsoft's insistence on denying access to some Documents and Settings subfolders and some Windows subfolders. Each computer has one user only and that user is the Owner. What can be done to provide EACH user with full access to ALL folders and files on ALL computers, using My Computer or Windows Explorer ...

Objects duplicated
If a workbook consists of Objects: Sheet1, Sheet2, This Workbook.... What would cause Excel to duplicate these objects in the same workbook. Somehow, I now have to sets of objects in the same workbook that are exactly the same. ...

Access 2007 Install Broke Access 2000 Runtime
I have an old Polaroid ID Cardmaker program that uses an Access 2000 Runtime to work. After installing Office 2007 Pro Plus I found that the cardmaker program would no longer work. The error is 2501 The OpenForm operation was cancelled. If I try to open the mdb file the error is "You do not have the necessary permissions to use the ........MDB object." If I use the Polaroid installation CD and reinstall the Access 2000 runtime the application will work but I can no longer open Access 2007 without it going through a reconfiguration. Once that happens the cardmaker app won't...

RegSetKeySecurity
I know how to use RegSetKeySecurity, to change a registry keys access to read only but is there a way to change to read only, where only I can change it back to read/write? Kinda like a password, you can read, but you can only write if you have correct "password" (note: I can't encryt the key, which it sounds like what I'm asking, it's not) Is there a way to use AllocateAndInitializeSid to do this? It has 8 slots for sub authorities....is there a way to just authorize access with sub authorities so that only if you use same ones again to change access right, can ...

cannot shift objects off sheet, but also cannot find objects
Trying to hide columns gives error "cannot shift objects off sheet." Try as I might, I cannot find any objects in or near the offending columns; indeed, there are no objects on the entire sheet. I went to Tools>Options>View>Objects and selected "Show All," but still nothing appears. An easier way to see if there are any objects on a sheet is through F5-Special. Cell comments are objects too. Do you have any of them? -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "danielo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cff01c47b0d$f5a72620$a601280...

converting microsoft works database to and access database
is there a way to convert an microsoft works database to an access database? Not completely. You can export the data to some format that Access can recognize (such as .DBF or .CSV) and then import it into Access, but you can't convert anything else. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele "Amanda" <acoldiron@ashe.k12.nc.us> wrote in message news:021e01c35ab6$62579300$a401280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to convert an microsoft works database to > an access database? ...

How to record which objects a user clicks on
Hi, New to the forums here. I would like to know how to track which objects a user clicks during a powerpoint presentation. I realize this will probably require a macro and that is where I need help. I'm fairly tech savvy, but I don't know how to program in VB. Whenever there is a mouseclick on an object in the slideshow, I would like two things to happen: 1) Advance to a particular slide (which I see can be set easily in the program) 2) Write data, to a separate file (it can be a text file), that reports which object was clicked. This would happen in the background so t...

Problem With Opening Embedded Object After Turning On "Track Chang
In order to use the routing function, I'm using company forms created in excel. On another tab, I've embedded "as icon objects" any supporting material created in Word. This works great, as recipients can double-click these icon objects and launch the documents in Word to view them. The problem occurs when I decided to add "Track Changes" to the files I am routing. When this is done, the icon objects still appear but can no longer be double-clicked. The online documentation in excel indicateds that you can't insert any embedded objects after "T...

How do I group objects and Word Art in Publisher?
I am creating a button and have our company logo along with a slogan that I put in Word Art. I would like to group these two items together so it will be easier to move around as one object. I have tried using the "select object" tool and it will not let me group them. It just moves my objects around and not as a group. I don't quite understand. Do you have a border around your page? If so send it to the back and try selecting your logo and WordArt again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Fal...

Turn off object theme colors
I have a presentation with a number of objects (mainly simple shapes like circles and squares) that have powerpoint theme colors. I now want to copy and paste them into another Powerpoint that has a different theme. I of course don't want the colors to change. Other than going into each object and changing the color into a customized color, is there any way I can get these objects in using their original color - not tied to the theme? Hi When you paste the objects into the other presentation you'll get a little clipboard in the bottom right hand corner - click on ...

Converting back to Access 2003
I want to convert a Access 2007 database to Access 2003 file type (mdb). I get an error message saying I need permission to do this. Where do I change permissions? Ed ...

MS Access Table Design Look Up???
I am trying to design a budget database and I want to have consistent categories and expense. I have a table with Category and Expense It looks something like this: Category Expense Overhead Electrcity Overhead Internet Employee Salary Employee Commision I want to creat another table where the entires will be made but want to force these categories. I can get one colum to appear in the table Example Internet but I can't see in the table what category it rolls up to, I see it when I choose the expense but not after. Is there a way to populate this ...

Vista & Access 97
Hello All I Have aproplem that in a certain PC which works under windows vista the access 97 is corrupted when you run any access applcation, the same application is worked truly in other windows systems (xp,98,...) can any one help us thanks hi, Developer wrote: > I Have aproplem that in a certain PC which works under windows vista the > access 97 is corrupted when you run any access applcation, the same > application is worked truly in other windows systems (xp,98,...) can any one > help us Where is your .mdb located? Using offline-folders is a known problem under so...

Insert Object File path when attaching OLE Objects
When attaching a note and click on the paper clip, I go to Edit Insert New Object to attach a word document or an excel file. When I select 'Insert New Object' the Insert Object screen opens and I select the Create from File option. The path showing there is the path where GP is installed, in my case - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\. Is there a way I can change this default path? Maria, I am afraid this path defaults from the location of your DEX.INI file, which in the case of GP 9, can be found typically under the GP root folder, in the case of GP 10, under the GP...

WTL objects dependent on what runtime objects?
If I make and distribute a WTL program, what DLL's (if any) must also be present? I mean, if I make an MFC application, I assume that my installation program is also going to need to make sure that MFC42.dll and maybe a couple of other DLL's is on the target machine and up to date. What is a WTL program dependent upon? *********** Richard Lewis Haggard "Richard Lewis Haggard" <HaggardAtWorldDotStdDotCom> wrote in message news:OBcsU13uDHA.640@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > If I make and distribute a WTL program, what DLL's (if any) must also be > present? I mean...

Access 97 to XP conversion
I have a large Access 97 App that has been running in Windows 2000. I'm switching to XP and I am getting a lot of issues running Access 97. My VBA functions will any work if I prepend them with VBA and some of my combo boxes are no longer working correctly (must use mouse to scroll and choose, just cannot type letters). I'm sure I'll run into more issues later on. Does anybody have a suggestion as to the problems I'm experiencing (and I'm using a SQL Server 7.0 backend for the data)? Thanks, ts Your references are probably messed up. This can be caused by differences...

access denied #3
Hi, how do I get outlook to import my old outlook mail saved as a pst file, because all I get is "access denied" ? thanks, marc "sharelove" <sharelove@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11BFD35C-3F80-4CF7-909F-98A63D529516@microsoft.com... > Hi, how do I get outlook to import my old outlook mail saved as a pst > file, > because all I get is "access denied" ? > thanks, > marc Copy the .pst file off the read-only media (CD-ROM) and onto your hard drive. Then remove the read-only attribute on the file. Outlook demands wri...

Embed a modeless cdialog derived object into a cformview derived object
I am creating an mfc application and would like to know if this is possible at all (not very experienced with MFC). I have an SDI application with a CFormView derived object. Inside this form I want to embed a CDialog derived modeless dialog which contains controls that I want to reuse throughout the application (a few edit boxes, a couple of buttons). I'm at the point where the CFormView gets displayed, and at this moment I want to embed in it my dialog object. First of all: am I going about this the right way in trying to reuse a dialog? I tried the following code: CSelectOriginType i...

Can a Excell File be converted to Access
I have a Excell program that I would like to load on Sharepoint. I would like users to be able to log on via the Internet... enter infomation into the Excell worksheets...then be able to save this information for themselves...log in the next day and continue working the spreadsheet. I want other users to be able to do the same. No user should be able to see the other users information. Is this possible ? ...

Sheet Protection / Edit Objects 12-05-09
I have a spreadsheet with multiple objects that I'm trying to lock. My problem is I also have cells that I need to have comment insertion capabilites. When going to Tools/Protection/Protect Sheet and allow Edit Objects is checked I can insert a comment. However, it also allows the other objects on the sheet to be accessed. Is there a way to allow the Edit Objects option in a specified range of cells and still protect the sheet? Perplexed.... Keyrookie -- Keyrookie You would have to have that range without the checkbox for locked checked: FORMAT CELLS>PR...

access-relatorios
Estou a iniciar me no access. Estou a construir uma base dedados e depois de fazer com sucesso a criação de tabelas;consultas e formularios iniciei a elaboraçao da criação de um relatorio utilizando o assistente. Já fiz inumeras tentativas e no final obtenho sempre a informaçao de que "não foi possivel criar o relatório. Porquê?Eu estou a utilizar access2003/XP. Agradeço resposta Carlos pina ...

Static CMap object #2
Hi all, Excuse but the other message is wrong I've declared in my .h file the following CMap type : typedef CMap<CString, CString&, MyClass*, MyClass*&> Map; ... ... class AnotherClass { ... public: static Map BuilderMap; ... ... static void Register(CString name, MyClass* instance); }; In one of my CPP file call the Register method as following: AnotherClass::Register(_T("TEST"), this); The code of Register method is : void AnotherClass::Register(CString name, MyClass* instance) { AnotherClass::BuilderMap.SetAt(name, instance); } When linking my project there t...

Access Viewer 10-11-06
I have been given an MS Access file (no idea which version), but I don't have MS Access. Is there a viewer or another program I can use to open it? Thanks! Other than "MDB Viewer", that is. In Disguise wrote: > I have been given an MS Access file (no idea which version), but I don't > have MS Access. > > Is there a viewer or another program I can use to open it? > > Thanks! If you talking about an actual appcation developed with ms-access, then there is not a view. For data, you can import it into word, excel.... Every single copy of windows ship...

Chart Object and Worksheet Object
What are the difference? I insert a Excel chart into PPT by Insert>object>create from file>[browse]... It always comes out as a worksheet object whether I get a chart of the data. Whereas, Edit>Paste special method clearly differenciate a chart object from a worksheet object. I know I could convert to either way but any difference? In article <CE92D095-8E17-4AD4-85B9-317AC15A13BF@microsoft.com>, Win wrote: > What are the difference? > > I insert a Excel chart into PPT by Insert>object>create from file>[browse]... As I suggested earlier...