no transport provider Help!!

We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  We recently have not been
able to send e-mail to anyone.  We found out that Qwest is blocking Port 25.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Candace Sparks

0
rsparks24 (15)

Configure your Exchange 5.5 server to send ALL outgoing email to your ISP's
SMTP server.

"News" <rsparks24@comcast.net> wrote in message
> We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  We recently have not been
> able to send e-mail to anyone.  We found out that Qwest is blocking Port
> 25. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
>
> Thank you for your help in advance!
>
> Candace Sparks

0
dont2465 (8)
9/29/2004 4:38:00 AM
I am just learning Exchange Server, where do I configure the software to
send outgoing mail to the ISP smtp server?

"Anonymous Coward" <dont@even.think.about.it> wrote in message
> Configure your Exchange 5.5 server to send ALL outgoing email to your
> ISP's SMTP server.
>

> "News" <rsparks24@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  We recently have not been
>> able to send e-mail to anyone.  We found out that Qwest is blocking Port
>> 25. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
>>
>> Thank you for your help in advance!
>>
>> Candace Sparks

0
rsparks24 (15)

Help with SUMIF function
Would someone please help me think this through.... I have a workbook with a sheet named Susan and a sheet named Totals. On the Susan sheet, column C is a yes or no answer (using data validation). Column E is for dollar amounts. OK...on the Totals worksheet, I need a line that says Yes Totals (which totals all the Yes's in column C of sheet Susan) and one under that that says No Totals (which totals all the No's in column C of sheet Susan) Example on the Susan sheet C6=Yes E6= $100 C7=Yes E7= $50 C8=No E8= $10 C9=Yes E9= $15 C10=No E10=100 On the totals shee...

help with formula please
new to this need help in a formula that will give me the percentage of two numbers. In other words a1=255 b1=8990.7c1=answer to question 255 is what percentage of 8990.7? =A1/B1 "TechnoGram" wrote: > new to this need help in a formula that will give me the percentage of > two numbers. In other words a1=255 b1=8990.7c1=answer to question 255 > is what percentage of 8990.7? > > How would you do it with plain ole math? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "TechnoGram" <mumzee3@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1181411910....

domino transporter error
Try to move user from notes 6.5 to exchange 2007 the transporter is mail to retrieve the domino users listed in the address book but when i try to migrate it get: Warning: Could not locate an User on domain controller 'lab.local' for Source User 'test/ABC/Town'. All the mailbox items belonging to this user will be ignored. Exchange Management Shell command completed: 'CN=Test/OU=abc/O=town' | move-dominomailbox -Quiet - DominoDirectoryServer 'lab-01/abc/town' -DomainController 'lab.local' - TargetMailboxDatabase 'EXCCR1\First Storage Group\Mailb...

HELP: AfxBeginThread problem
Hi. Previously, this has been how i've been beginning a new thread: AfxBeginThread(SomeFunction, this); //being called from my applications Doc class SomeFunction was a global function: UINT SomeFunction(LPVOID pParam); However, I want to add an extra parameter to SomeFunction: UINT SomeFunction(LPVOID pParam, DataClass * pData); So now when I go to start a thread with this function, how to I do it? AfxBeginThread(SomeFunction, this); i'm not passing in the pData, and the compiler says: error C2665: 'AfxBeginThread' : none of the 2 overloads can convert parameter 1 f...

Provide space in text
Where text and numbers are at different locations in different cells what formula could be used to suit this type of information. I want to be able to put a space between the main body of text on the left and give a space between the text and the start of any numbers are in the cell. Example 1: A1 = Abelia Edward Goucher2 litre Should be: Abelia Edward Goucher 2 litre Example 2: A2 = Acer campestre Nanum180stem 6-8 Should be: Acer campestre Nanum 180stem 6-8 Thankyou if can be of help. Pat If you double clcik in the cell with the data then you can move th blink line to were you wan...

Help Excel!!!
I have a large 40+ page Excel document w/all financial data (i.e., Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Production Schedules) and all pages are in landscape. How do I get it into Publisher without losing formats? Please help. -- Jeanette ...

PLEASE Help me generate this report
PLEASE someone help me out here!! I would like to see a report that has the qty sold and qty available per item, not individual sales. NOT Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the report, Show/Hide Columns)as this report has all individual sales. Other colums I would like to see on this report is item description, cost,profit qty sold, and qty on hand. The report I really want this on is the Top Items. THANKS! CT ...

Transporting custom field from one entity to another.
Not sure if I phrased it right, but I created some custom fields and tabs on the campaign response entity. I know need to, when converting this campaign response to a lead, to transport those fields to fields on the lead entiy, that I have also created. Can this be done from CRM, or will I need to use SQL to map these fieds? Thanks in advance, Ok, the real problem is that I want to map fieds from the campaign response entity which is only related to the campaign entity. I can map fields from the campaign entity to the lead entity. The question is how can I do this if I dont have an exis...

Skewed Distribution Curve HELP...
I am trying to created a skewed distribution curve based on a set of values. I can create a normal distribution curve, but if I change the mean or standard deviation, the curve is no longer a curve. Please help! I would think it would be rather easy, but it may be more complicated than I am imagining. Your question is unclear on a number of levels. The normal distribution is not skewed, regardless of the mean or standard deviation. What are you doing that changing the mean or standard deviation makes it no longer a curve? Do you have a particular family of distributions in mind...

No transport available
Hi, I'm trying to add an internet-email account to Outlook 2000 on an Exchange server. Whenever I try to send an email, it sends through the Exchange server instead... There is no 'send from' or such like. If I try removing the exchange account and leaving only the internet-email account and using a pst file, I still get the same message. Anyone have any ideas? Sounds like some sort of restriction... but I can't remember adding it, and I can't for the life of me find it! Thanks C.S.Mager My advice - get rid of the POP and host your own mail. Your current configurat...

Need help counting records by date
Please help. I have an Orders table with Ord#, ReceivedDt, ShipDt and I need a query that will summarize activity by date. Sample data: Ord# Recv Ship 0001 10/10/07 10/13/07 0002 10/12/07 10/12/07 0003 10/12/07 10/13/07 Output summary needs to count activity by date as follows Date Received Shipped 10/10 1 0 10/12 2 1 10/13 0 2 Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. ...

XML Books
Hai Groups I am new to Xml. I want to implement xml with dotnet for my forthcoming projects. I had plan to buy good book xml it shoud cover xml.xquery,xpath etc. If anybody give the information to buy a good xml book. Please mention book name,author name with detail. If there any URL Ebook for me forward it Thanks in advance -- Best Regards by Myl ...

HELP!!!!
my mac was about to open my microsoft products when an error report popped up i dont know what to dp this was the error report message Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-02-27 12:49:33 -0500 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Word Application Signature: MSWD Application Version: 12.2.3.091001 Crashed Module Name: CoreFoundation Crashed Module Version: unknown Crashed Module Offset: 0x00075354 Blame Module Name: CoreFoundation Blame Module Version: unknown Blame Module Offset: 0x00075354 App...

Help with Spamkiller?
Spamkiller is not allowing all accepted e-mail through to my inbox. It will allow some through and not others. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to as to which gets through or not. I have set and re-set the options and even put them back to default. I have to read my e-mail throught the spamkiller window. Even e-mail that was on the blocked list that I have accepted won't come through the inbox. Can anybody help? Office 2003 Have you checked with the folks at Spamkiller? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...

Need help creating a formula for a specific result
Hello! This is my first time posting here. I am trying to create a formula to get a specific result. I will explain what I need to do and then give a example of numbers with the correct answer. The problem that I am having when typing it in is that there is an error. So if someone could tell me how to type this formula properly, I would appreciate it. I need to add several numbers: then divide: then subtract 35: then multiply by 85%. Number example: 50+50+50+=150 / 3 = 50 - 35 = 15 * 85% = 12.75 Thanks in advance for your help. One way: Assume your three numbers are in A1:A3: ...

Help with a IF formula
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to have if and research in the same formula? I need to have a fomula that looks into a cell for a certain item described in a list and if its not there to search into a second set of data . and if its in either to right nothing for the moment, I may need to add more later. Thank you for your help! You can nest your conditions lke this IF(Test for first value, return answer, IF(check for second value,return answer,0)) =IF(NOT(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,B1:B10,0))),"First One Found",IF(NOT(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,C1:C10,0))),"Second On...

URGENT HELP
I NEED TO CREAT A COUNTER FIELD IN A DESIGEND FORM FOR SPECIFIC FIELDS SUCH AWAY WHENEVER THE USER NEEDS TO MARK THE FIELDS WHICH I NAMED THEM PROBLEM FIELDS I NEED TO MAKE A COUNTER FIELD TO JUST ADD THE NUMBER OF THE PROBLEMS AND THIS FIELD TO BE SHOWN WHEN THE MESSAGE IS SENT. Doesnt appear to be an OL question, post to a ng for the app you are using, eg Access? PS psting in CAPS is considered shouting, and may not receive responses "MOHAMAD ALI" <MOHAMAD ALI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65DC0427-8E79-440F-9010-83DC2B193C07@microsoft.com... > I N...

Duplicate messages ++++ HELP....
I am using Outlook 2002. Setup with one email account only as on offline user to 5.5 Exchange. When I do the send/receive via dial up I pull down whatever messages are on the Server down to the .PST file. Yet when I dial in again I get the same messages over and over. Again I only have one email account setup on the laptop. And it is setup to work offline with a .PST file. Everything I have read and found pertaining to this is if you have multiple acounts setup under the send/receive. This is not the case here. Getting tired of Microsofts constant change and lack of documentation of ...

help with a formula please #3
Hello, I have a workbook with several sheets. The 1st sheet is called 'Sums', and is used to analyse and summarise the data from one of the other sheets. At the moment I just use copy & paste to copy the data from e.g. sheet 'March' into 'Sums'. This is OK, but it would be nice to be able to enter a string 'March' into a cell in sheet 'Sums' and have the sheet pick up the correct data automatically. I can see how to do this (I think) but it is a bit messy, . Is there an elegant way of doing it ? Thanks KK On Jan 15, 1:16=A0pm, "dido2...

CFileDialog: Newbie Help Needed!

Transport hub / Edge transport configuration parameters
Hi there, I'm going through the config parameters available for the edge transport role and the hub transport role, and am missing information about some parameters in the EdgeTransport.exe.config file. I can guess some of them, but I would like to know for sure. Can someone specify what the parameters below are used for? <gcServer enabled="true" /> <add key="ResolverRetryInterval" value="30" /> <add key="DeliverMoveMailboxRetryInterval" value="30" /> <add key="ResolverLogLevel" valu...

Pivottable? Help!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C518D0.D78D19E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, I would like to convert the table below to one that resembles the one at = the bottom... Anyone with any easy way to do this? Thanks! FROM THIS F1 F2 12345 VA7X 12345 40-5 12345 M5 =20 12345 CXT1 =20 12346 50-3 =20 12347 VM8X =20 12347 VM25C =20 TO THIS F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 12345 VA7X 40-5 M5 CXT1 12346 50-3 =20 12347 VM8X =20 12347 ...

help in publisher and can't see the page tab on the bottom
I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do I get the tool bar on the bottom back? Mercy0986 wrote: > I can't view my page tabs so I can't move btw pages in my publisher > file- i know they are there for i see it in Print Preview but how do > I get the tool bar on the bottom back? ============================ For Publisher 2003 or earlier: Go to.....View / Status Bar For Publisher 2007...have a look at the following article: Where is the Page Sorter (status bar) in Publish...

SumIf help please
I want to sum column values if the adjacent cell has the word "Written" in it. Any help? I am sure excel can do this. Thanks In Advance, ~ck Hi Try =SUMIF(A:A,"Written",B:B) -- Regards Roger Govier "CK" <c_kettenbach@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:tfRgi.7937$bP5.2660@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net... >I want to sum column values if the adjacent cell has the word "Written" >in it. Any help? I am sure excel can do this. > > Thanks In Advance, > ~ck > With these values in A1:B3 1 written 10 verbal 100 written This ...

Need help with Query
I would like to know how to do the following as easy as possible. Have a list of unique business phone numbers about 2000 + can be more. These phone numbers can have several people listed with same number. I need to split this list by 5 or 6 lists as even;y as possible to assign to individuals to call without having to run different queries and making invidual tables. I thought maybe using a crosstab query but not sure if a crosstab query would be the way to go. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. What other fields do you have in the table? If the only thing you ...