No option to "send mail to contact" from OWA Public contact folder

We have a 2003 Exchange server and have a public folder which contains a
shared contact list for our company. The option to "Send Mail to contact" is
greyed out. The server has been in a couple of months and replaced a 2000
Exchange Server. I could have sworn we had the ability to send from the
public contact folder in the earlier version. Do I need to make any
configuration changes to get this to work?

No option to "send mail to contact" from OWA Public contact folder
We have a 2003 Exchange server and have a public folder which contains a shared contact list for our company. The option to "Send Mail to contact" is greyed out. The server has been in a couple of months and replaced a 2000 Exchange Server. I could have sworn we had the ability to send from the public contact folder in the earlier version. Do I need to make any configuration changes to get this to work? ...

Set which local email account can send mail to contacts in address book. (associating an email address with a contact)
I use Outlook 2k3 with 3 separate email addresses configured to send and receive email. Is there a way when I create a new contact in my address book (and to go back and assign to old contacts) which email address will be used to send that person email? For example I want to send email to Thomas at company X if i hit new message button and pick his name out of the address book is there a way have outlook automatically default to which email address I have assigned to his contact information? I am afraid that I will send email from the wrong account. Also using different identities is not ...

Greyed-out 'send mail to contact' button in Outlook Web Access
If I open a contact in either personal contacts folder or a public folder, the 'send mail to this contact' button is greyed-out. What can I do to return this to full technicolor and working order? I'm assuming it's there to work somehow! You don't mention your version of Exchange server (and note, OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, so this question really belongs in an Exchange group). E2k should allow you to send a new message to a contact in your personal contacts, but not in a public folder (irritating, isn't it)? Might want to ask your Exchange admin to ta...