New User Accounts cannot access OWA 2003

..Running Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 Ent BE/Exhange 2003 Std FE.  It
would appear that any new user accounts that I have created are not able to
access Webmail.  I have tried accessing their mailbox via Outlook 2003 first
- then OWA with no success.  I have tried sending a test message to their
mailbox - No success.  I have tried sending them a meeting request to
initialize their FREE/BUSY - no success.  All existing users are able to
access OWA with no problems.  However - this is affecting any new users I
have created in AD.  Any help ould be appreciated
0
Allison (64)

After reading another post - regarding multiple domains - whereby our domain
name is:  jack.inthebox.ab.ca.  However - we changed our email addresses to
reflect a shorter address:  jack.ca.  I modified the Recipient Policy so that
all new accounts only receive the @jack.ca address.  Since doing so - those
new users cannot access webmail.  I since added the @jack.inthebox.ab.ca to
one of the new users and OWA is working fine.

This works for now - but are we ever going to be able to remove the old
address in the future??  If so, what needs to be done for that to happen??

"Allison" wrote:

> .Running Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 Ent BE/Exhange 2003 Std FE.  It
> would appear that any new user accounts that I have created are not able to
> access Webmail.  I have tried accessing their mailbox via Outlook 2003 first
> - then OWA with no success.  I have tried sending a test message to their
> mailbox - No success.  I have tried sending them a meeting request to
> initialize their FREE/BUSY - no success.  All existing users are able to
> access OWA with no problems.  However - this is affecting any new users I
> have created in AD.  Any help ould be appreciated
0
Allison (64)

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

HQ users should be able to add ship-to records from the stores.
HQ users should be able to add ship-to records from the stores. As of RMS 1.3.???, HQ users can indeed create ship-to records at the stores. I'm told that RMS doesn't handle this properly. There are problems created when stores are messing around with global customers. I suspect that MS will 'fix' this by eliminating the ability of stores to add Ship-To records. I have a customer, ABC Fitness, who has one office, but several gyms. I repair the treadmills at their various gym locations. I have each service site set up as a Ship-To in RMS, within the ABC global customer ac...

Dynamics CRM-Accounting Pro 2007
Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

Default properties for new folders

User Calendar Vanished
Hello, Just a quick query regarding a user whos calendar contents seems to have vanished! for dates prior to June 05 This is not a big deal, but i thought a little odd.. any reason anyone might know of why this would happen? one thing i suggest was that some data archived off has been deleted.. do archives include calendar data ? thanks On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:44:28 -0800, "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Just a quick query regarding a user whos calendar contents seems to have >vanished! for dates prior to June 05 > >This is...

New Email Messages

Outlook 2003, Windows 7, crashing on Reminders
Hi All. I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3 on my new Windows 7 machine. All is fine in Outlook until the reminder window needs to pop up. As soon as it does, with maybe a second delay, the entire computer seizes and I need to power off to reboot. None of the reminders actually load/display in the pop-up Reminders window, though the title bar for the pop-up starts to count the number but stalls on "1 Reminder". Running Outlook in "safe" mode is just fine. The reminders pop-up opens no problem and I just continue working. Running in "normal" mode,...

Transfering Access 2000 file to Access 97
How do I save a Access 2000 file so it can be opened using Office 97 Access. Is it possible Hi Stewart, You will need to convert it to Access 97 as follows: - Select the menu option Tools > Database Utilities > Convert Database > To Access 97 file format I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please respond back to this posting. Regards, Eric Butts Microsoft Access Support "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises you to review the informatio...

New Location/New setup

OWA in mixed mode 5.5 and 2003 organization
Hi I have a mixed mode organization. 2 Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers and 2 Exchange 2003 servers. I instaled a Exchange 2003 front-end server in my DMZ so my external user can connect using OWA, but it's only working for Exchange 2003 users. Exchange 5.5 users gets the error : "HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable" Is there any way I can publish OWA for Exchange 5.5 users in my Exchange 2003 front-end server? Thanks Isaac No, accessing a 5.5 server through a 2003 Front-end is not supported. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org &quo...

How do I activate the new mail button

unable to delete mail selected by using OWA
Hi All, I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox. My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003. some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete, whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied." and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing. All our clients are using OWA. Please help us and suggest solution for this issue. Is there any patch or fix up available ? Thank you, Mani. Info Tech Systems Manager Naval Exchange ...

Style available all sheets new or old

Mass Delete of Accounts
We seem to have thousands of accts that were added that have had no activity and I would like to mass delete them (without SQL, if possible). I did a query between GL30000 and GL00100 pulling in all accts from GL0100 where there were no records in GL30000 which was a lot. I also filted on accts created before the beginning of the year. I know about Mass Modify and the ability to delete; but there isn't any rhyme or reason to the population of accts so that really isn't an option. Is there any way via Integration manager or something similar where I can delete these old, unused acct...

Money 2003 Deluxe Call Progress
When I attempt to update prices on line, Money appears to get hung up. The call progress window says that it is updating securities but it stays on screen and nothing is downloaded. Even when I try to cancel the call, the window will not close. The only way for me to stop the call is for me to shut Money down using ctrl-alt-delete. This happens about 75% of the time that I try to update prices. I am connected through a cable modem. You're not alone Bill. It happens to me frequently as well. Prior to 2003 version, the update was fast. Once I installed the 2003 version, it seem...

Adding new pages

Setting up second virtual server/connector for smart host for only select users
I currently have one domain and SMTP virtual server defined to handle all mail including internet email. We have our own MX record. Occasionally I have one user who will need to send a mass mailing based on our customer database and this clogs the system. My thought was to define a second SMTP virtual server/connector that would route the email to a smart host (our service provider offers this service). If I could direct this specific user to use this service for the mass mailing, would it help the situation? If yes, how would I go about doing it - have the two SMTP server definitions coe...

Word 2003 Forms (JUMP TO Fields)
I am creating a word 2003 form and was wondering if it is possible to skip fields depending on the selection in a drop down menu. ie. QUESTION: Is there a requirement for a COSHH Assessment ? DROP DOWN ANSWER-----Yes/NO If yes just go to the next field box if NO then Jump this section to another section/Field further down the form? Any takers? -- Regards Martin D It is possible, but only with a macro. The basic idea of changing which form field is "next" is discussed at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm. The macros in that article can b...

Publisher Users, a program suggestion for you
Publisher Folks, For years now, when trying to find a Publisher file of which I forgot the file name, would attempt to find the file using a phrase with Windows XP Search. It would always fail. While over on the Windows XP news group one of the folks suggested using Agent Ransack, a file finding program. It does a great job finding Publisher files when providing a word or phrase contained within the file. If you have a need...... http://www.mythicsoft.com/default.aspx -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA ...