Neverfail for Exchnage Trail

Hi Guys

Can any one provid link to download "Neverfail for Exchnage" Trail/
evaluation?

Thanks

On Jan 31, 2:04 am, "Vamsi" <konasanimur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Can any one provid link to download "Neverfailfor Exchnage" Trail/
> evaluation?
>
> Thanks

I believe Neverfail only resells through partners.  You will have to
click here and find a partner to sponsor your trial...

http://www.neverfailgroup.com/locate-partner.aspx

You may also consider evaluating SteelEye (my employer), the software
that beat Neverfail in an independent comparison of Exchange HA/DR
solutions.(http://www.infoworld.com/article/
06/10/02/40TCfailover_1.html)

Request an eval here...

http://www.steeleye.com/evaluate/index.html

David A. Bermingham, MCSE, MCSA:Messaging
Senior Systems Engineer
www.steeleye.com

On Jan 31, 7:44 am, "daveberm" <david.berming...@steeleye.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2:04 am, "Vamsi" <konasanimur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Guys
>
> > Can any one provid link to download "Neverfailfor Exchnage" Trail/
> > evaluation?
>
> > Thanks
>
> I believeNeverfailonly resells through partners.  You will have to
> click here and find a partner to sponsor your trial...
>
> http://www.neverfailgroup.com/locate-partner.aspx
>
> You may also consider evaluating SteelEye (my employer), the software
> that beatNeverfailin an independent comparison of Exchange HA/DR
> solutions.(http://www.infoworld.com/article/
> 06/10/02/40TCfailover_1.html)
>
> Request an eval here...
>
> http://www.steeleye.com/evaluate/index.html
>
> David A. Bermingham, MCSE, MCSA:Messaging
> Senior Systems Engineerwww.steeleye.com

To contact Neverfail (my employer) for a trial evaluation, please
contact us at 512-327-5777 and we'll be happy to put you in touch with
a regional manager who can direct you to the appropriate partner. It
is important to note that Neverfail is a true high availability and
disaster recovery product, not a replication product such as SteelEye
or Double-Take. An independent product comparision done by Extreme
Labs of true HA/DR solutions is posted on the Neverfail home page at
www.neverfailgroup.com. We appreciate your interest in evaluating
Neverfail.
Regards,
Ann Taylor
PR Director
Neverfail Inc.

On Feb 1, 10:01 am, anntaylor...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 7:44 am, "daveberm" <david.berming...@steeleye.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 31, 2:04 am, "Vamsi" <konasanimur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi Guys
>
> > > Can any one provid link to download "Neverfailfor Exchnage" Trail/
> > > evaluation?
>
> > > Thanks
>
> > I believeNeverfailonly resells through partners.  You will have to
> > click here and find a partner to sponsor your trial...
>
> >http://www.neverfailgroup.com/locate-partner.aspx
>
> > You may also consider evaluating SteelEye (my employer), the software
> > that beatNeverfailin an independent comparison of Exchange HA/DR
> > solutions.(http://www.infoworld.com/article/
> > 06/10/02/40TCfailover_1.html)
>
> > Request an eval here...
>
> >http://www.steeleye.com/evaluate/index.html
>
> > David A. Bermingham, MCSE, MCSA:Messaging
> > Senior Systems Engineerwww.steeleye.com
>
> To contact Neverfail (my employer) for a trial evaluation, please
> contact us at 512-327-5777 and we'll be happy to put you in touch with
> a regional manager who can direct you to the appropriate partner. It
> is important to note that Neverfail is a true high availability and
> disaster recovery product, not a replication product such as SteelEye
> or Double-Take. An independent product comparision done by Extreme
> Labs of true HA/DR solutions is posted on the Neverfail home page atwww.neverfailgroup.com. We appreciate your interest in evaluating
> Neverfail.
> Regards,
> Ann Taylor
> PR Director
> Neverfail Inc.- Hide quoted text -

The LifeKeeper Protection Suite for Exchange is in fact a full HA and
DR solution.  It operates in either a shared storage or data
replication configuration.  SteelEye LifeKeeper has been providing HA
for Exchange for longer than anyone on the market, including
Microsoft.

David A. Bermingham, MCSE, MCSA:Messaging
Senior Systems Engineer
www.steeleye.com

Exchnage 5.5 to Exchnage 2003
I am replacing the Old NT 4.0/Exchnage 5.5 box to a newer box. What is the most efficient method to move mailboxes and Public folders so that I can keep the same computer name/Domain name. I wish to minimise client PC to re-connect to the new Exchnage box as well eliminate re-synchronisation of Off line folders. Most of the users are remote users and their Outlook is synchronised on a regular basis I would welcome suggestion from various quaters Thank Jag Swing method: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];821896 -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Micro...

Secondary Exchnage Server
Can the concept of a secondary domian controller be applied to an Exchange server? If one Exchange server goes down there's a duplicate of the other to take control? High Availability Clustering comes closest to this solution, but doesn't provide storage/database redundancy (only server redundancy). Third-party solutions let you replicate the database as well. Exchange Server 2007 enhances clustering with Cluster Continuous Replication (CCR) - this replicates the Store(s) to the passive node. Along with MNS (Majoriy Node Set) quorum, you get the freedom of not having to use shar...

Neverfail for Exchnage Trail
Hi Guys Can any one provid link to download "Neverfail for Exchnage" Trail/ evaluation? Thanks On Jan 31, 2:04 am, "Vamsi" <konasanimur...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Guys > > Can any one provid link to download "Neverfailfor Exchnage" Trail/ > evaluation? > > Thanks I believe Neverfail only resells through partners. You will have to click here and find a partner to sponsor your trial... http://www.neverfailgroup.com/locate-partner.aspx You may also consider evaluating SteelEye (my employer), the software that beat Neverfail in an indepe...

First Exchnage Assignment
I am beginning a new Assignment as an Exchange 2000 administrator. The previous Exchange Admin - will be released. What are your suggestions for my first week on the job. Yankee Fan wrote: > I am beginning a new Assignment as an Exchange 2000 administrator. The > previous Exchange Admin - will be released. What are your suggestions > for my first week on the job. Review the servers thoroughly - check for event log errors, etc., make sure everything is fully patched, AV software is working right (exclusions in file-level AV for all Exchange db/log/queue folders & M drive, and a...

Need trailing zeroes to show for range of numbers....
The file I pulled into Excel for some reason cut off 2 trailing zeroes, no matter how I format it they will not show up. There are thousands of them and I can't see typing in each one over just to get two zeroes on the end. Does anyone know of a way to format this so they will show up? I have searched Microsoft online with no help. Not too much information, but try this (after saving your workbook!) In an empty cell enter the numner 100. Edit>Copy Select your data Edit>Paste Special, check Multiply -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Sueshe" &...

Exchnage 5.5 Directory Replication between 3 sites.
Dear friends, I'm working in a compnay that moving now from Exchnage 5.5 in AD to Exchange 2003. To test the upgrade process and upgrade issues I installed a lab like the raal servers. Here is the "real" (working now) servers enviornment (and don't ask me WHY cuz I didn't install it 5 years ago :) ) WAN ^ | -------------------------- | Server A as SITE A | -------------------------- / \ / \ (X.4...

Eorror in move mailbox from Exchnage 2003 to Exchnage 2010
Hy, if I try to move mailbox from the EMC of Exchnage 2010 making a MoveRequest a get the error: ummary: 1 item(s). 0 succeeded, 1 failed. Elapsed time: 00:00:02 Lorenzo Soncini Failed Error: Active Directory operation failed on dc.dominio.local. This error is not retriable. Additional information: Insufficient access rights to perform the operation. Active directory response: 00002098: SecErr: DSID-03150A45, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0 The user has insufficient access rights. Exchange Management Shell command attempted: 'dominio.local/LSOTest/Lor...

Micorsoft Exchnage server 2007 SDK
Hi. I had installed Exchange server 2007 on my machine.I had also installed Exchange server 2007 SDK.I am trying to run samples given in sdk but most of the samples are not working. Like In some programs they used CDOEX,EXOLEDB but microsoft doucmentation for exchange server 2007 says that Exchange sever 2007 does not support CDOEX,EXOLEDB etc. Is anything wrong with Exchage server 2007 documentation? Please reply.. its beta "Microsoft Exchange 2007 command shell" <MicrosoftExchange2007commandshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C14A2F6-B78A-43D0-9...

Webstore / exchnage Table
I want to import my XML order document into the database table "Exchange" set the ProcessorCode field to "YahooStore". Due to my limited expierence with XML I can not get the file into the Exchange table. Is there a specific SP, DTS or VB script that does this? Also, if I have multiple orders in one file do I need to strip them out and insert into the exchange table as individual orders? Your assistance would be much appreciated. Cliff ...

Exchnage 2003
hi, I have installed windows 2003 server and exchange server 2003. Intitally it worked fine but now when i am configuring user name in out look i am getting error like "Book mark not vailid" but i am able to access web and pop3 account. Thanks, Vasu ...

Audit Trails and sa
According to Audit trails manual only sa has access to certain options in AT maintenance. Client doesn't want to provide sa login. Individual responsible for maintaning AT is not sa user. Is there any alternative solutions here? Ed Try granting SQL Server sysadmin rights to another GP login. You will also need that login to be a POWERUSER. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Ed" wrote: > According ...

antivirus for exchnage
hi! i have exchnage 2003 entr. i didnt install the antivirus to the server where the exchnage server exists. I have some antivirus programs to install to the server, but i dont know which one to use. What if, let the mail server work without antivirus, What do you suggest? Thank you you need to use special AV for Exchange server...these days, you must...too much risk of a crippling virus...look at Sybari Antigen or Trend Micro... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Kerberos" <Kerberos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:657EEC7A-9C5D-4691-8A01-83DAB70030BC@micr...

Event-ID 680 on Exchnage 2003 Server?
Hi, We deployed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 AD und created many malboxes. EventView on Exchnage Server logs many times error with Event-ID 680 like that: Logon attempt by: MICROSOFT_AUTHENTICATION_PACKAGE_V1_0 Logon account: <User Name> Source Workstation: <Workstation Name> Error Code: 0xC0000064 Definetly there is no user access problem or password problem. How can we fix this error message? Thanks in advance. Cicek Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=global&query=0xC0000064&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&k...

Exchnage repair on other machine
Hello Friends, I want to repair exchange database on other machine instead on exchange server, coz i am getting -1018 error every night while online defragmentation. Coz i am not sure if it works or not. Last time i get some permissions error while trying to repair database using ExTra tool. Step i am doing 1. Stop the database. 2. Copy it to other machine. 3. Delete .chk and log files 4. run repair, move back .edb to exchange server. 5. Start server. Tell what i have to do more to complete this task successfully. Any suggestions are welcome. Regards Gureey This may help: How to run...

CRM Exchnage Email Router (challenging Work)
Our customer wants one check on the email. Customer have two net e.g. Inter-Net and Exter-Net. MS CRM installed on the Inter-Net and customer want that if some body want to send or receive email then he must use Exter-Net. No one can send or receive email through Inter-Net. If some one want to send email from Inter-Net then he must add this email into a Drive like Z (Dir) then another person upload it to Exter-Net then this email will go out side and when any user want to recive email from out side then it must come in the Exter-Net then download it into Z drive then upload to Inter-Ne...

can't email workbook as attachment had trail version then purchase
email worked on trail but when it was deleted lost email in purchased version student 2007 . help I have no clue how to fix this . thank you "dashell" <dashell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06D3F201-E197-4F17-A7D9-87E16CD8489E@microsoft.com... > email worked on trail but when it was deleted lost email in purchased > version > student 2007 . help I have no clue how to fix this . thank you Presumably you are talking about emailing from within Excel? Student and Home Edition does not include Outlook. You need to set another Email client as defa...

exchnage newbie question
HI, Am new to exchnage. actually i am developer tryin to setup exchnge. How do i make all emails which dont have user account go to a particualr mailbox? am using exchnge 2003 Thanks all in advance. You are thinking of a Catch-all mailbox... http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) <psawant@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158352266.435344.102770@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > HI, > > Am new to exchnage. actual...

Exchnage 2003 Relay
Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 Mail flows fine. However, when I specify an IP to allow relaying, relaying is successful internally, but fails externally. Ideas? Thanks Do you mean internal IP can relay external can't? More details? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "alivedata" <lewisbhowell@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132170282.042149.21490@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Windows 2000 Server SP4 > Exchange 2003 SP1 > > Mail flows fine. > > However, wh...

Exchnage 2000/2003
Hello, I have some questions on exchange server 1. Where does the address book resides in Exchange 2000/2003 2. Can individual Users Mailbox be backed up in exchange, how many storage groups can be configured in exchange 3.To create a Distribution List what scope is used universal or Global and which generates site replication traffic 4. Can we use Security group tp create Email DLs 1. Where does the address book resides in Exchange 2000/2003 The Address-book resides on the Exchange 2000/2003 server but a GC (Global Catalog) from AD is used to generate it. > 2. Can individual User...

connect to exchnage in other domain
Hi I have a user who needs to connect with his Outlook 2003 to Exchange server 2003 in other domain. Outlook finds server and validates username but when i start outlook i get an error message about connecting to server. Does anyone know a solution for this? - ML ml7979@hotmail.com (ml) wrote: >I have a user who needs to connect with his Outlook 2003 to Exchange >server 2003 in other domain. Outlook finds server and validates >username but when i start outlook i get an error message about >connecting to server. Does anyone know a solution for this? Is there a "trust"...

Exchnage Migration from 5.5 to 2003
I hope i am not the only one who is trying this. I have a simple one site exchange 5.5 org.I am using exchange deployment tools to migrate some 600 mailboxes over. i read in this document that after move mailbox i have to do some post migration tasks so as to have coexistance with the yet to be migrated mailboxes ( which are still on 5.5) either i could do this manually or ADC will do it for me if it is alive. If anyone has done it please let me know what sorta dofferences i should be seeing in the exchange 5.5 system manager, as i do not see any change? Thanks a Bunch ...

Exchnage 2003 blocked attachment HOW TO ADD ONE?
I am using SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 and pop3 connector! How can I add a file type to the file list blocked by exchange, where is the menu where I can see and add all the attachment blocked by exchange? Thanks for your help Cyril AFAIK, even in SBS 2003, nothing native will do this; there's attachment blocking in Outlook, but you shouldn't wait til mail gets to the client to handle this. The best way to deal with it would be to get Exchange antivirus software, which you really need to be running anyway...it can do this and more. Favorites are Trend ScanMail or Sybari Antigen......

Startup and MS exchnage settings?
I want to use outlook for the calendar and contacts folder. when I start it up it loks for,MS exchange settings. What is this? I have NTL cable modem , winxp Can anyone tell me how to set it up please? You'll need to remove the reference to the Exchange Server here: Control Panel > Mail applet What version of Outlook are you using? "pwhel1" <wwwww@ppppp.com> wrote in message news:bPd2f.11504$Nv6.2761@newsfe6-win.ntli.net... >I want to use outlook for the calendar and contacts folder. > > when I start it up it loks for,MS exchange settings. What is thi...

Gobal address list for exchnage 5.5
Hi all , How can i export my outlook Global address list in server side , becuase i want export all of the phone number , thx Stanley See http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.htm for ideas. Next time, use an Exchange forum to ask Exchange questions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Stanley" <xxx@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23QxdSXd$EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all , > > How can i export my...

exchnage 5.5 to 2003
We are trying to move from a mixed environment with a single 5.5 and 2003 exchange server. When we follow the MS article to remove LAST EXCHANGE 5.5 server it fails telling us that "the object was not found in the directory. This may be because replication not completed. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: c1010aae". Anyone seen this? Is this a sign of problems in the exchange 5.5 mailboxes or public folders? We have moved [or think we have] all of the mailboxes and public folders to the Exchange 2003 server sucsessfully. We need to do this ASAP. Thanks! -- John Peter...