Need to move the ADC to new Win2K3 domain controller

As part of a larger Exchange migration process I need to move/upgrade
the ADC from a Windows 2000 domain controller to the new Win2K3 server.
We are still in mixed mode (duh!).

I am wondering is it as simple as just uninstalling the current ADC and
then running the install again from the new server? Every article I am
finding only deals with removing the first server in the Org.

Anyone have any experience with this?

0
royceeb01 (3)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

New message alert to mobile phone
Hi, is there any way to configure Exchange - possibly using OMA - to send a notification/alert to a user's mobile phone (via SMS) saying that a new e-mail has arrived for that person i.e. for security and privacy reasons we don't want any details of the e-mail sent just the fact that one has arrived??? Many thanks. ...

Excel need help

cannot receive e-mail from outside domains
We have a lcient who cannot receive e-mail from domains outside his own. He is not behind a pix firewall. Please respond and let me know what you think I should check to try and resolve this issue. Thanks David GOldberg Hi David What is your clients domain name? Do they have an MX record configured on an external DNS server for his domain? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "David Goldberg" <DavidGoldberg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A70129B4-64D2-4815-AF12-80...

New Address type picklist value not appearing in picklist on forms
Hi, I've customized my Customer Address form to add a new AddressType value of "Registered Office"; value is 6 and I can see it when I go into the form customization editor. However, when I try to add a new address to, say, a Contact, this new address type value isn't shown. Ditto if I attempt to edit an existing address. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. -- Michael Mayne Did you publish the forms and then issue an IISRESET? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:21:04 -0800, ...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...

Macro help needed........

Journal entry control
In 7.0, we had created a smartlist that gave us a one line per journal entry so that we could have a journal entry control report. Now that we upgraded to 8.0, this report now lists all line items for the journal entry. Is there any other report in Great Plains that can be run by source document that just lists journal entries for a given time period? Thanks, jackie The cross-reference report can be run for a date range for source documents. However, the account transactions item in SmartList would give you the same information that you can get from the report. You can search by a date...

Need to test a mobo

A full page of email text shrinks to one inch or less w/ new batte
I was answering emails and everyhting was fine. The batteries in my wireless mouse died. I replaced them and went back to answering emails. When I clicked the "forward" or "reply" button , a full page text in an email shrank to about one inch. Changing the font size did not correct the problem. HELP it's your zoom setting. Hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to increase. Depending on the mouse, you could have accidently pressed a mouse button and changed it when you changed the batteries. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.o...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

Error accessing control when form not open
On a form when trying to get a value from a field it displays Run-time error 2450 when the form is not open. In this case instead of displaying the error how can I get a value from a control on a different form? You can only get a value from an open form that is displaying that value. Just refer to the control on the open form: [Forms]![OtherForm]![Text1] Use DLookup to get a value from an underlying table. The form does not need to be open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Robin9876" <robin9876@hotmail....

Can't move mailbox
My question is similar to "Can't Purge Mailbox". I have one mailbox left to move in a migration from exchange 2000 to 2003, and it will not move. I can move it between 2000 stores and servers but not to exchange 2003. I recieve the following error when I try to move it: - <summary isWarning="false" errorCode="0xc1054005"> The MAPI call failed. MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000 There are no corrupted messages, I have checked each one. The mailbox size is under 200mb. This is the only mailbox left to move??? I ...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

forward on e-mail address to other domain e-mail address
Hi, i have microsoft exchange 2003. is there a way to set up incoming e- mail from one address to go to one of my domain e-mail address. ex. JOHN.SMITH@aol.com sends a e-mail to anyone on my domain. Can that e-mail be forward to my webmaster e-mail account. so any e-mails that come thought my exchange server from that address be forward to one of my domain accounts. thanks for your help. ...

Can NOT install on new Win 7 machine
This is a new one for me. But for 2 days I have been trying to get Windows Live Mail to install on a new Win 7 computer. I just keep getting weird error messages. I have installed this programs many times on many computers, and never had this happen before...I get errors like these: hr:0x80040005 another time I got hr:0x80070003 . I get something similar every time. I have tried using the Microsoft Installer Uninstall cleanup Utility I have turned OFF the firewall when installing I have tried selecting only the mail or other things...it doesn't seem to matter... HELP!!! T ...