NDR return with attachment

I have exchange 2000 on windows 2000 with sigle domain, when our users send a
mail with file attachment to external users and by mistacke they make typo
mistake in email address then they will received NDR mail with same
attachment.

Can it be configurable in exchane 2000 that users received NDR but without
attachment

Nagori

0
Managori (16)

replying with attachment
I received an email with a file attachment and I want to reply *with* the attachment (so the person I send to knows whioch file I'm talking about). How can I do this? I realize I can 'forward' the message and re-enter recipient email addresses but that's a pain (many recipients). My work email (lotus notes) has a cool feature - can Outlook do this somehow.... Same scenario as above, but I can just 'reply all' and in the body of the message, it says 'File removed: xxxx.pdf'. This is cool because at least they all can see the file name that I'm tal...

Stopping NDR's
Is there away to stop NDR's for users that no longer exist in Exchange 2000, and also keep the "Bad Mail" folder from filling up? Thanks Brad Create an Emtpy Distribution List with no members. Add the ex-employee email address to the DL list. They will simply disappear. For the Bad Mail, you can write a simple batch file to purge or delete the folder. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057a01c3d3e0$48730b60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there away ...

Objects attached to tasks- where are they stored?
Our office has XL spreadsheets attached to tasks in a public folder. I am trying to determine the file path to the XL spreadsheet so I can restore one from Backup. When I view properties on the XL file, it does not give me a normal path- only a label and size. What is the default location of such an attachment? We are using Exchange. ...

Cannot open WordPad email attachment
1) I have Windows 98/Microsoft Works. 2) A friend has sent a form in a WordPad Doc that I cannot open. I could see the form in "Quick View" but that was it. 3) The printer is down. 4) Would like to complete this form on line and send completed form as attachment or cut-and paste to appropriate recipient. 5) Would like to save copy of original in my documents. THANKS Linda <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > 1) I have Windows 98/Microsoft Works. That's nice. What version of Outlook? > 2) A friend has sent a form in a WordPad Doc that I cannot &g...

Return a value from a list in another worksheet
Hello, I manage a sports league, and one of my most common tasks is to make the season schedule at the beginning of the year, where each time has to play another, at different times of the week. Each team has sent me a set of availability restrictions, days&times of the week that they are unable to play. Thus, when I make my schedule, I have to take these restrictions into account. I have one separate worksheet for the game *schedule*, and another for the *restrictions*. Thus in the worksheet "schedule" I have the home team under column A, playing versus the away team on colum...

email attachments #25
I received an email from a co worker and had a jpg file attachment, i tried to open it and all i saw was an red x instead of the jpg picture. I have outlook 2003 and also it was sent to another co worker and he was able to open it, also another coworkers computer couldnt open it either. ...

returned email
hello, when I tried to send mail to this recipent:donna 587 martinez@hotmail.com. I get a faiure notice that looks like this: Unfortunately, your mail was not delivered to the following address: <Donna_587_Martinez@hotmail.com>: 65.54.254.151 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Giving up on 65.54.254.151. --- Below this line is a copy of the message. Return-Path: <steamskunk@netzero.net> Received: (qmail 29342 invoked from network); 9 Jul 2003 20:40:07 -0000 Received: from dialup-67.75.114.142.dial1.stamford1.level3.net ...

NDR ?
I get one of the following messages whenever I try to send messages to certain recipients: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'betsy@xyz.com' on 4/12/04 9:39 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040412133844Z-433 ------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'adam@abc.com' on 3/25/2004 1:53 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040325185233...

removing attachments from Outlook Express emails
I am able to remove attachments from copies of emails I send in Outlook Express, but when I right click on an attachment to an email that I receive, the REMOVE and ADD options are greyed out and no longer available. I can only save the email message if I am willing to save the attachment, too. Is there some way to delete the attachments from received emails in Outlook Express? Thank you, Mary LC MLC <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am able to remove attachments from copies of emails I > send in Outlook Express, Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- ...

how to return max value with Vlookup
Hi I have 2 workbooks. The first one is the order form and the second on contains the data. In the date file, an item may appear 3-4 times wit different price. I did a formula to return a value using vlookup but it only returns m the first value. Is there a way to force Excel to return the maximum value? Thank. Johann -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can do this with an array formula. A simple example: Your item names are in A1:A10 and the amounts are in B1:B10. The item name you want to look up is in C1. =MAX((C1=A1:A10)*B1:B10) To work this formula must be ...

Attach a PDF to a bulk email template or quick campaign email
You should be able to attach a PDF to your templates so that it can be included in a bulk email or quick campaign. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=51a53ba8-...

attachment retriving
Hi, I got a mail with an attachment. But I can get it. The message said " OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: xxxxx". How can I retrive it? Thanks! Jason Tools->Options->Security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Jason <lixy@earthlink.net> asked: | Hi, | I got a mail with an attachment. But I can get it. | The message said " OE removed access to the following | unsafe attachments in your mail: xxxxx". | Ho...

windat attachment?
Hi group. I get some complaints, from Outlook users attaching a word document to an email, that the recipient doesn't receive the word file, but a "windat" file, that they cant open. Can anybody shed some ligth? Its an email to many recipients where the recipient addresses are listen in the Bcc: field. What's a windat file anyway? Thanks for your help Jacob Jacob Havkrog <a@a.a> wrote: > I get some complaints, from Outlook users attaching a word document > to an email, that the recipient doesn't receive the word file, but a > "windat"...

Cashflow query to return previous valid field if date has null val
Hello guys! Hope someone can help as usual! I have designed a simple query to control my cashflow, pulling data from a topay_query and toreceive_query. I have managed to make all the calculations, no problem. The thing is that I have an "Accumulated payed" and "Accumulated received". When there's no moviment in a day these fields come out blank. How can I do that when there's no movement, the query would consider always the value of the previous valid field? THanks mate! How are your queries set up? Are you linking by day? Is one of your criteria to only ...

In which case, realloc returns NULL???
hi pals, My win32 console application has allocated memory of 350MB in Memory usage column and 400MB in Virtual memory column. While reallocating a global variable , getting NULL if the size is too high (say 200MB). What is the maximum memory size that an application can use? What are the scenario, that realloc returns NULL. @ Shahul. shahul wrote: > hi pals, > > My win32 console application has allocated memory of 350MB in Memory usage > column and 400MB in Virtual memory column. While reallocating a global > variable , getting NULL if the size is too high (s...

Outlook 2003 unsafe attachment
Outlook 2003 has removed what it regards as an "unsafe attachment" from email I have received from a good friend whose attachement I trust. How do I get the file and, more important, how do I turn off this "feature"? This has happened to me several times and it has never been correct. In all cases, the email was from people I know well and the attachments were safe. I hate programs that think they are smarter than their users. Steve Buroff Safer is to instruct people not to send you scripts or programs in an uncompressed format. For more info and instructions on how to...

Unique user reports people are getting NDR's when sending him messages within my organization
Strange behavior. About 5 users report that sending messages to "Smith, John" (a valid user in my organization) returns an NDR. I attempted to send message to "Smith, John" and it works fine. I noticed that users who complain messages are failing are housed in the same Mailbox Store, Storage and Exchange server than John, Smith. I attempted to track message below using Messaging Tracking center but no results were returned. Please advise how can I troubleshoot this ? What this error could be ? From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:28 AM T...

NDR
Have a remote user who connects to LAN via VPN, using XP professional and Office XP small business. Email worked fine yesterday but now user cannot send mail, gets following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: test Sent: 10/16/2003 11:44 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: recipients name on 10/16/2003 11:44 AM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. User can receive email without any problems. I cannot find this in the knowledge base so any help would be g...

I have a problem with the attachment
hi, I have that whenever I use a mail wih an attachment and I make any changes in it, eve n thogugh I save it, at the time of closing the next time I open it, the changes do not appear. I suppose there must be an tmp file any place, all I want to know is where can I find the file that I make changes, because I use save instead off save as. please help me. You have to remove the attachment, make the changes, and then attach it again. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "kiplingirapuato" <kiplingirapuato@discussions.micros...

Mail merge as an attachment
When creating a quick campaign with mail merge for the outlook client. If you select the the mail format as attachment, is there any way to populate text into the e-mail besides the subject line. ...

Return values
I have two approaches to a problem I'd like to ask about. I have a DoCmd.RunSQL statement that inserts a new record into a database that contains about two dozen fields. The SQL is run when a user presses the 'Add' button on a form. Everytime the button is pushed, the message Microsoft Office Access set 1 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure, and it didn't add 0 record(s) to the table due to key violations, 0 record(s) due to lock violations, and 0 record(s) due to validation field violations. Is this error message telling me that all three conditions exist (t...

Cannot open original message in NDR
Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? Kind regards: Emiel Kempen. what's NDR? nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl> Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? ...

Outlook Express Deletes Attachments
How do I disable the automatic attachment deletion in Outlook Express? Thanks, Dave ...

NDR's and Virus's
I recieved a e-mail from my T-1 provider stating "A host (my domain ip) within your IP block appears to be the source of an email containing the virus: Worm.Sober.U. The email address listed in the from field in messages sent by most viruses is generally spoofed. Please ensure that your mail server is not sending a virus notification or NDR (non delivery report) to this address as these methods can be used directly or indirectly to propagate email viruses." I have determined that it is indeed a NDR report being generated causing the issue. I also notice that when I do a ...

Enter a formula to return a result from a cell
Hi Guys, I am using Excel 2000. Fairly new to excel formulas. I have done some basics and mostly learned on my own and have had help from this group from time to time. I have a table with predicted peak flow numbers for boys and girls. There are many rows and many columns but I'll just list 3 from each as an example. Rows are ages Columns are heights in inches. Row 8 is age 6 Row 9 is age 7 Row 10 is age 8 Column C is 44 Column D is 45 Column E is 46 We determine the predicted peak flow based on the age and height of the child. All of the predicted peak flows are entered. Co...