NDR Report

We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address:

        550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address

Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the
Custom Recipient.  I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain
a sender address.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

BSchmidt

Have you contacted the recipient's admin folk on this?

BSchmidt wrote:
> We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address:
>
>         550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address
>
> Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for
> the Custom Recipient.  I have checked the outgoing messages and they
> do contain a sender address.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>
> BSchmidt

0
lanwench (7567)
12/23/2003 12:26:34 AM
"BSchmidt" <kw_bschmidt@msn.com> wrote:

>We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address:
>
>        550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address
>
>Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the
>Custom Recipient.  I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain
>a sender address.
>
>Any ideas?

Contact the other server's admin and have him reword the error
message?

What happens if you send a message to a *single* SMTP address in that
domain?

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Giving Total in Report
Due to the amount of product we sell, we use and item movements report rather than a detailed sales report. It would be nice to have the total displayed on the report, without using the expanded 'Overall,' as this makes the report twice as long. Does anyone know how to do this? What total are you after? total item count? total sales? total cost? Sales and Cost are not really accurate in an Item Movement, because each movement may be sold at a different price ( Price levels, discounts, sales, etc...). In any case, I'm not sure why your movement report is easier to deal wi...

Bank Rec Outstanding Transactions Report should automatically pri.
The Bank Reconciliation Outstanding Transaction Report should automically print upon reconciling (clicking the Reconcile button) a checkbook. This report cannot be reprinted but is often requested by auditor's, supervisors, etc. This issue is discussed in document number 863495. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

Export report info into Excel?
I have a report that I created and I am wondering if there is a way to export this easily into Excel? Thanks, CEV On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:20:57 -0500, CEV wrote: > I have a report that I created and I am wondering if there is a way to > export this easily into Excel? > > Thanks, > > CEV With your report displayed in Preview, (or simply select the report on the Main Database folder) click on the Office Links tool button (it's icon is a W) drop-down arrow and select Analyze it with Microsoft Excel. The Excel file will be placed in the My Documents folder. -- Fr...

Stopping NDR's
Is there away to stop NDR's for users that no longer exist in Exchange 2000, and also keep the "Bad Mail" folder from filling up? Thanks Brad Create an Emtpy Distribution List with no members. Add the ex-employee email address to the DL list. They will simply disappear. For the Bad Mail, you can write a simple batch file to purge or delete the folder. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057a01c3d3e0$48730b60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there away ...

Z report question
Is it possible to show the total qty of each of all the items sold from a particular department on the Zreport? ...

NDR ?
I get one of the following messages whenever I try to send messages to certain recipients: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'betsy@xyz.com' on 4/12/04 9:39 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040412133844Z-433 ------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'adam@abc.com' on 3/25/2004 1:53 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040325185233...

Cannot open original message in NDR
Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? Kind regards: Emiel Kempen. what's NDR? nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl> Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? ...

Unique user reports people are getting NDR's when sending him messages within my organization
Strange behavior. About 5 users report that sending messages to "Smith, John" (a valid user in my organization) returns an NDR. I attempted to send message to "Smith, John" and it works fine. I noticed that users who complain messages are failing are housed in the same Mailbox Store, Storage and Exchange server than John, Smith. I attempted to track message below using Messaging Tracking center but no results were returned. Please advise how can I troubleshoot this ? What this error could be ? From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:28 AM T...

NDR
Have a remote user who connects to LAN via VPN, using XP professional and Office XP small business. Email worked fine yesterday but now user cannot send mail, gets following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: test Sent: 10/16/2003 11:44 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: recipients name on 10/16/2003 11:44 AM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. User can receive email without any problems. I cannot find this in the knowledge base so any help would be g...

How do I create a push report in Excel?
Using Excel on Windows XP Professional. Offices report quarterly on compliance of certain tasks. My manager wants a report showing who has reported, who hasn't reported, the quarter and date of compliance. At this time I am adding the offices as they report, but the report is getting lengthy. I need a report showing each office on one line only that can be updated as they report each quarter. I am by no means an Excel expert, so help shouldn't be too technical. Hi not sure what you're really after here but i'ld set it up somewhat like this .......A....................

Error when Adding Report
I'm trying to add a report to crm based on an article at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/reporting/multentity.mspx?pf=true. But when I add the report inside of CRM, CRM keeps throwing the following error. Any Ideas? Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exception of type Microsoft.Crm.CrmException was thrown. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace f...

Register report by catagry
Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens register report, with the catagories sorted? Have you looked at Transactions by Category??? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:719a01c40250$7b085780$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print a report similar to quickens > register report, with the catagories sorted? ...

Error reading '.' after customising report. :-(
After trying to customise a report to prepare my end of year accounts, I was presented with a dialog saying: There was an error reading from '.' MS Money 2006 Small Business then hangs, and eventually quits. I can reload the software, but now whenever I go to the report I customised (one of the defaults: Transactions by Account), I get the same error. I could roll back to a backup, but I will lose the 5 hours Ive spent updating my accounts tonight. I really cant bear to do all that again Does anyone have any way to fix this please? (Other than never using the Account Transactions r...

Conditional tests in reports
Let's say I have 3 facilities, and three workeers who share their time between them. I want the report to print out accoding to the example below but I can find no way to do this. Can anyone help? Don --Fred, Joe and Charlie derive income from each facility but in any given reporting period they may or may not receive income from a facility: Main Office Fred's Income $500.00 Joe's Income $0.00 Charlie's Income $200.00 Outpost 1 Fred's Income $0.00 Joe's Income $100.00 Charlie's Income $200.00 Outpost 2 Fred's Income $1000.00 Joe's Income $300.00...

NDR's and Virus's
I recieved a e-mail from my T-1 provider stating "A host (my domain ip) within your IP block appears to be the source of an email containing the virus: Worm.Sober.U. The email address listed in the from field in messages sent by most viruses is generally spoofed. Please ensure that your mail server is not sending a virus notification or NDR (non delivery report) to this address as these methods can be used directly or indirectly to propagate email viruses." I have determined that it is indeed a NDR report being generated causing the issue. I also notice that when I do a ...

OOO and NDR Security Risk Solutions
Hi, I'd like to enable NDRs and external OOO messages, which have been disabled by the previous IT Manager, but I am aware of the potential security risks. Can someone please recommend security tools which help prevent some of these risks? Thanks, Matt I know that guns kill people. Can someone recommend a gun that doesn't kill people as much? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <mlaufer@srg.com> wrote in message news:1160520993.355412.165180@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I'd like to enable N...

colating data from a table
Hi I have a simple 1000 row table and I am interested in only the data in the columns shown below. Proj Code Name PC01 colin PC01 fred jones the project Code column data can change and a name is shown against ONLY if associated with that proj code. I am producing a report that has a lookup cell to select the name and then automatically it will return all the Proj Codes that name is shown against. I can get it to select the first match but not go down all the rows :) Many thanks for any and all help with this.. Cheers UKMAN One way to set it up to delive...

Nightly Batch report Printing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C9378E.EC409930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a way to create a custom POS button to print the "batch report" = through crystal reports? I would like my staff to click a button and have the reports printed for = my closing envelopes. Scott Santorio Director of Operations "Let the world be your stage!" ------------------------------------------ scott@tt-newyork.com Phone: 716-276-1214 Fax: 716-635-6517 ----------...

Money 2005 Reports
I use Money 2003 and am happy with it. However, I would like to see a report that shows year over year comparisons. By that I mean compare my expense categories for November 2004 against November 2003. I can't find out if that is one of the reports available in Money 2005. Do you happen to know if this type report is available? It would be my only reason to upgrade. Thanks, Mike Some comparison reports were added to, IIRC, M04. I would not consider them, or much of anything else for that matter, a reason to upgrade to M05. "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

NDR #6
Hi I get the follwoing message Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 26/10/2004 08:27 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Wright, Doug . on 26/10/2004 08:27 A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <server.domain.com #5.4.6> I have the ADC in place I only get this message when sending to the this exchange 5.5 site from 2003 server the connector shows no e...

No reports available...
We recently installed CRM v1.2 and have 5 users setup and using it. However, none of the reports appear in any of the report menus/screen for ANY of the users (including system admin). I checked to see if all the Crystal services were running, and they are with the exception of the HTTP proxy service (is that required?). Any idea why this is happening? Thanks, Scott do you see a crystal database on your sql server? you may need to republish your crystal reports which requires a utility from microsoft support. Have you never seen reports or have they dissapeared? -- John O'Donn...

Reports
Greetings, If i have a combo box on a form that runs a report, can i reference hidden columns form it ( Im assuming as I only pass in the bound column, probably not) ?? e.g. =[Forms]![frmstudentletter]![cbostudentid]![Column](1) Doesnt like the above .. And how can I concatenate fields? It doesnt like =[FirstName] & " " & [SurName] Cheers Rob On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:01:12 -0000, Rob W wrote: > Greetings, > > If i have a combo box on a form that runs a report, can i reference hidden > columns form it ( Im assuming as I only pass in the bound column, p...

E2k3 NDR's
Hi folks, This is a silly one I know, but is there a way of collecting alls messages for domain to one mailbox without sending an NDR where the name came not be found. IE user John@123.com will receive mail direct to John, but Daivd will receive all other mail to @123.com without entering all the different names. Want I want is a catch all. Thanks in advance Stephen Why dont you try the "forward all unresolved" recipients to host on the SMTP virtual server. If you use a windows 2000 SMTP service as the forwarding server, the messages can go into the DROP directory. "...

Print Report If Sub-Report Has Data
I have a series of reports that I only need to print if their sub-report has data in it. If there is not sub-report data I don't need to print the report. Pretty standard report based on a query made at the report. Sub-Report based on a table that filters out results specific to that report. -- Thanks As Always Rip I would use some code to query/count the subrecords prior to even opening the report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Ripper" wrote: > I have a series of reports that I only need to print if their sub-report has > data in it...

How do I submit a bug report to Microsoft for Outlook 2010?
I went to a support site, but they wanted to charge me a minimum of $99! For me to submit a bug report, I think NOT! The bug is that when I reply to a message that is another folder besides the INBOX, my default setting is that the reply message is also saved in that folder. That usually works, but at times the reply message still shows up in the SENT MESSAGES folder. -ah Andrew Hamilton wrote: > I went to a support site, but they wanted to charge me a minimum of > $99! For me to submit a bug report, I think NOT! > > The bug is that when I reply to a message that is another...