      Subject: RE: server proposals
      Sent: 7/18/2006 11:00 AM

      thoiser@recipientdomain.com on 7/18/2006 11:00 AM
assistance, contact your system administrator.
            <senderdomain.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1
<thoiser@recipientdomain.com>... Relaying denied>

Stopping NDR's
Is there away to stop NDR's for users that no longer exist in Exchange 2000, and also keep the "Bad Mail" folder from filling up? Thanks Brad Create an Emtpy Distribution List with no members. Add the ex-employee email address to the DL list. They will simply disappear. For the Bad Mail, you can write a simple batch file to purge or delete the folder. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:057a01c3d3e0$48730b60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there away ...

replying with attachment
I received an email with a file attachment and I want to reply *with* the attachment (so the person I send to knows whioch file I'm talking about). How can I do this? I realize I can 'forward' the message and re-enter recipient email addresses but that's a pain (many recipients). My work email (lotus notes) has a cool feature - can Outlook do this somehow.... Same scenario as above, but I can just 'reply all' and in the body of the message, it says 'File removed: xxxx.pdf'. This is cool because at least they all can see the file name that I'm tal...

Autoforward email after office hours
Is there anyway that we can set the rule to autoforward emails after certain hours and cancel the autoforward at a certain hours ...

removing attachments from Outlook Express emails
I am able to remove attachments from copies of emails I send in Outlook Express, but when I right click on an attachment to an email that I receive, the REMOVE and ADD options are greyed out and no longer available. I can only save the email message if I am willing to save the attachment, too. Is there some way to delete the attachments from received emails in Outlook Express? Thank you, Mary LC MLC <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am able to remove attachments from copies of emails I > send in Outlook Express, Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- ...

2 sheets on 1 paper
Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on same paper...one on front and the other on the back.. So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ??? Hi One way http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:9B4677C2-A836-420C-9414-833B0DBACA13@microsoft.com... > Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want...

Opening emails and messages in full screen mode
I can't find a way to make emails and newsgroup messages open in full screen mode. Is there a way to do it? Jim Hawkins Any window you want to resize permanently must be the /last/ window closed. Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. Windows will remember the *last* screen size used the next time you open the program. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jim Hawkins" <jimhawkins@manx.net> wrot...

NDR ?
I get one of the following messages whenever I try to send messages to certain recipients: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'betsy@xyz.com' on 4/12/04 9:39 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040412133844Z-433 ------------------------------------------------- The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'adam@abc.com' on 3/25/2004 1:53 PM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=PRIMARY;p=ELLIST;l=HERAD-040325185233...

Url Routing in ASP.NET 3.5 breaks AJAX
Hello I created custom URL routing in ASP.NET 3.5 (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mikeormond/archive/2008/05/14/using-asp-net-routing-independent-of-mvc.aspx), but my AJAX code is giving me error now: 'Sys' is undefined. When I remove the routing, AJAX works fine. I am using standard Microsoft AJAX libraries. Please help! this happens when you have wildcarding in place one way to solve this to add a constraint to your routes so they only work for .aspx , ... files - something like this : RouteValueDictionary constraints = new RouteValueDictionary( new { Page = @"....

CRM 1.2 Internet Explorer crashing
Has anyone experienced IE crashing when changing windows in CRM 1.2 or know a fix for it? All my users here are reporting CRM closing down when trying to go from one screen to another in CRM, but it only happens at random. The error message logged is Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.2963, fault address 0x0006cfce. TIA Hits Hello Hitesh, This looks like its covered under another thread. do a search for mshtml.dll and you'll find thread that ends with a note that MS is looking at it. I went down the same path myself,...

Unique user reports people are getting NDR's when sending him messages within my organization
Strange behavior. About 5 users report that sending messages to "Smith, John" (a valid user in my organization) returns an NDR. I attempted to send message to "Smith, John" and it works fine. I noticed that users who complain messages are failing are housed in the same Mailbox Store, Storage and Exchange server than John, Smith. I attempted to track message below using Messaging Tracking center but no results were returned. Please advise how can I troubleshoot this ? What this error could be ? From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:28 AM T...

NDR
Have a remote user who connects to LAN via VPN, using XP professional and Office XP small business. Email worked fine yesterday but now user cannot send mail, gets following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: test Sent: 10/16/2003 11:44 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: recipients name on 10/16/2003 11:44 AM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. User can receive email without any problems. I cannot find this in the knowledge base so any help would be g...

Windows 7
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this question ... What is the latest windows update agent version supported for Windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. The version installed on our Windows 7 systems appears to be 7.3.7600.16385. All of our other operating systems are running 7.4.7600.226. Not sure if I can run this version with Windows 7 or not... Are you (still) running Win7 Beta or RC? How do I reset Windows Update components? [Ignore the APPLIES TO section if Win7; Access KB971058 via IE8 32-bit only; Run the Fix It in DEFAULT and AGGRESSIV...

Outlook email question
I have sofyware that creates the bills for my customers. It then emails the bills to them. It uses outlook to send them but outlook comes up with the message that someone is trying to send emails from my computer, do I give them permission. I say yes but I have to do this for every email that is sent which is quite a lot. Is their a way of telling outlook that it is ok for my software program to send emails, and if so then how do I do this. I would appreciate anyones help on this. Best regards Gareth > Is their a way of telling outlook that it is ok for my > software program...

Email Using Continuous Form
I have a form that I'm using to Email a list of campus advisors. Here's basically how it works: The user enters the last name of the student that they're working on into an unbound text box. Then, the user selects the student's campus location and their Academic Program from a series of unbound combo boxes. Based on this information, the computer runs a query that displays the names of the advisor(s) that work on that particular student. So for example, if my student's name is Zellwigger, he attends campus 241, and his academic program is UC.BA.ENG, it will display the emai...

Help! Lost all email from inbox
Hi, hoping someone can advise me. Somehow my fingers fumbled when reaching for mouse to open an email and every email in my inbox disappeared. I have outlook 2000 and do have it set to automatically delete when i highlight and press delete key. But in this case, i didnt highlight anything and must have hit some combination of keys and poof - over 100 emails from inbox disappeared. They are not in deleted items folder and many were not even opened yet. tia kate <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, hoping someone can advise me. Somehow my fingers fumbled when >...

Upgrade Excel 5.0
I currently have Excel 5.0. Is it possible to purchase upgrades for this version? I would like to upgrade it to at least Excel 97 but preferably further. Thanks. Hi Elizabeth 5 is old. Old like vintage. I don't think upgade licenses go more than a version or two back, so 5 wouldn't qualify for that. Worse perhaps is that only the current version is for sale at any time. That would be Excel XP for a few more days, until 2003 version arrives. You could always check the secondhand market and online auctions like www.ebay.com for older versions. There are a few new cool things in ea...

Attach a PDF to a bulk email template or quick campaign email
You should be able to attach a PDF to your templates so that it can be included in a bulk email or quick campaign. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=51a53ba8-...

exchange 5.5 problem, please help
on a clients exch5.5 server the internet mail service is set to use their isp's smtp server as a relay. MUST it be like this? cant i leave that field blank and let exchange send mail directly? please advise <jjd228@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in news:TFxJc.36153$_b.14512945@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net: > on a clients exch5.5 server the internet mail service is set to use > their isp's smtp server as a relay. MUST it be like this? cant i leave > that field blank and let exchange send mail directly? please advise It should be able to be blank, but it depends on how your I...

How do I Full screen an Email??? #2
I looking for a way to look at an email that I receive in a full screen mode. The way I'm trying to see it is like I was in I.E. and pressed the f11 key or if I was in Word or Excel & used the Alt+V+U function for full screen. What I am trying to see just the heart of the email not the header or anything else but the email body ...

Connecting to boxes moved from 5.5 to 2003
I have a small organization, with about 60 clients and I'm working on an AD converison. I worked with a consultant to setup a new AD domain with the requisite trust with my old NT domain and the ADC. I have no problem moving test boxes over to the AD/Exchange03 machine, but I am not certain what the next steps in the process for accessing the moved boxes should be. I though I could simply "enable" the moved accounts I see in AD Users and Computers, but even after resetting pw's and enableing the acct, I am immediately challenged with a bad pw/username error when I atte...

Cannot open original message in NDR
Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? Kind regards: Emiel Kempen. what's NDR? nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook/<OcPrtbI0EHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl> Hello, When I receive a NDR I cannot open the original message in Outlook 2003. When I use Outlook Express I can open and view the original message. What do I have to do to see the original message in Outlook 2003? ...

Help Setting up Outlook Email
Hi I work in an organisation that uses exchange 5.1. We are moving to Exchange 2003 and Windows server 2003 from NT4 but we are not migrating. I have used AD to setup a login script to map drives and printers. What I would like to do is to use a script or Office resource kit to import a .pst file (having exported it manually unless anyone knows any easier way on windows NT 4?) with all the users old emails and to also setup their new email i.e. setting up exchange mail box server name, user name etc. How do I go about it any help is much appreciated. Thanks Gazos =?Utf-8?B?R2F6b3M=?=...

Switching 5.5 service account
Our one Exchange 5.5 SP4 box is using the domain admin account as its service account. I created a new user account and gave it domain admin rights and then pointed the six Exchange services to that new account and password and rebooted. When the box came back up, only the MS Directory Service was running. The others wouldn't start. I then switched back to the admin account, rebooted and all was well??? What am I forgetting here? Thanks, Mark Read this: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/55/support/changing.mspx -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.s...

NDR's and Virus's
I recieved a e-mail from my T-1 provider stating "A host (my domain ip) within your IP block appears to be the source of an email containing the virus: Worm.Sober.U. The email address listed in the from field in messages sent by most viruses is generally spoofed. Please ensure that your mail server is not sending a virus notification or NDR (non delivery report) to this address as these methods can be used directly or indirectly to propagate email viruses." I have determined that it is indeed a NDR report being generated causing the issue. I also notice that when I do a ...

allowing user@[sample.ip.address] in Exchange 5.5
is ther a way to enable our mail server to accept inbound/outbound mail in the form of: user@[ipaddress] ex. allow abuse@tcl.com.ph with ip 203.160.172.233 to recevied mail form of: abuse@[203.160.172.233] i have exchange 5.5 sp 6. on win NT thanks "disk0nek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08bc01c3be1c$eba9a070$a101280a@phx.gbl... > is ther a way to enable our mail server to accept > inbound/outbound mail in the form of: > > user@[ipaddress] > > ex. > > allow abuse@tcl.com.ph with ip 203.160.172.233 to recevied > ...