Mystery error

Has anyone ever received and explanation for the floowing error?

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	MSExchangeTransport
Event Category:	NDR
Event ID:	3015
Date:		10/13/2005
Time:		1:48:37 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	myserver
A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.0 was generated for
recipient rfc822;someguy@somedomain.net (Message-ID
<1773136B08AB5742BF2B8C10FD547DE406DC68B3@myserver.mydomain.com>).
Causes: Exchange mistakenly attempted mail delivery to an incorrect MTA
route.
Solution: Check your route and topology; use the winroute tool to ensure the
routes are properly replicated between servers and routing groups.

0
Guy1 (87)

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:52:03 -0700, "Jeff the Network Guy" <Jeff the
Network Guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Has anyone ever received and explanation for the floowing error?
>
>Event Type:	Error
>Event Source:	MSExchangeTransport
>Event Category:	NDR
>Event ID:	3015
>Date:		10/13/2005
>Time:		1:48:37 PM
>User:		N/A
>Computer:	myserver
>A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.0 was generated for
>recipient rfc822;someguy@somedomain.net (Message-ID
><1773136B08AB5742BF2B8C10FD547DE406DC68B3@myserver.mydomain.com>).
>Causes: Exchange mistakenly attempted mail delivery to an incorrect MTA
>route.
>For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.
>Solution: Check your route and topology; use the winroute tool to ensure the
>routes are properly replicated between servers and routing groups.

What does winroute tell you?
Did you check your topology , DNS etc?

0
adavid (8731)
10/13/2005 8:24:50 PM
Winroute looks fine.  I only have two Exchange servers, and the second one is
basically a front-end OWA serrver implemented to take the brunt on the users
connecting via Outlook web Access.

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:52:03 -0700, "Jeff the Network Guy" <Jeff the
> Network Guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Has anyone ever received and explanation for the floowing error?
> >
> >Event Type:	Error
> >Event Source:	MSExchangeTransport
> >Event Category:	NDR
> >Event ID:	3015
> >Date:		10/13/2005
> >Time:		1:48:37 PM
> >User:		N/A
> >Computer:	myserver
> >A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.0 was generated for
> >recipient rfc822;someguy@somedomain.net (Message-ID
> ><1773136B08AB5742BF2B8C10FD547DE406DC68B3@myserver.mydomain.com>).
> >Causes: Exchange mistakenly attempted mail delivery to an incorrect MTA
> >route.
> >For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.
> >Solution: Check your route and topology; use the winroute tool to ensure the
> >routes are properly replicated between servers and routing groups.
>

> What does winroute tell you?
> Did you check your topology , DNS etc?

options error
Using XP Home - get ""Cannot access directory d:\My Documents" whenever I click on any tab in the Options dialogue box. So I cant change tanything including the default location of files. Also get an error message when Excel tries to autosave. I have removed and reinstalled Office, have installed SP1, started Excel from "Run"using "/safe" - but same happens. Have searched knowledgebase and found no hits for the Options issue, but found 1 for autosave - solution suggested is SP1. have seen 2 similar postings somewhere in this community which is wher I ...

Mystery Formula
The reference below is in an entire column of cells. The cell C7 is a number (14,000) that appears to be a constant multiplier for the entire column. I'm trying to find out what the , in front of the cell reference signifies, and what "TABLE" is being referenced. Thanks! {=TABLE(,C7)} ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Mike Polo wrote... > The reference below is in an entire column of cells. The cell C7 is a > number (14,000) that appears to be a constant...

Rules and Alerts gives me Out of memory or system resources error
Outlook 2003 Every time I go to "Tools" / "Rules and Alerts" I get the following error: Microsoft Office Outlook: Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. Everything else is working perfectly fine, it's just this one function. thanks I am getting the same error from any PC that has Outlook 2003 installed! This is really annoying. Anyone with similar problem? gougler wrote: > Outlook 2003 > Every time I go to "Tools" / "Rules and Alerts" I get the following > error: > > Microsoft Office Out...

uxtheme.dll Error with VS Tool Add-In
I deployed a GP add-in with Visual Studio tools. Works beautifully on an XP machine, but when I installed it on a Win2k machine it throws an exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'uxtheme': The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F) at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.LibWrapper.IsThemeActive() at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.ColorHelper.AreThemesEnabled() at Microsoft.Dexterity.Shell.UI.DexUIForm.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean...

Error message
Hi If I use this formula =O14+L14+I14+F14 I get an error message. If I try this =IF(ISERROR(O14+L14+I14+F14),"",O14+L14+I14+F14) nothing shows even though cell O14 has the number (45). Any help appreciated. Karen My guess would be that one or more of the cells you are adding is text. Jeff "Kazza" <Karen_Thompson90@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1149777452.690929.289340@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi > If I use this formula =O14+L14+I14+F14 I get an error message. > If I try this =IF(ISERROR(O14+L14+I14+F14),"",O14+L14+I14+F14) nothin...

mfc error
Microsoft is reporting an mfc error and I want to know how to delete the problem ...

Error 3700
When I run my pass through query, I get this error 3700 "Invalid precision for decimal data type. (Error 3700)". This is the actual call script: procPrintInvoices 0,0,0,'449203'. When I run the stored procedure in SQL Server analyzer, it runs without any problems. So, I am thinking that the problem lies in the MS Access interface. I still do not have a clue on what is causing this though. ...

Loads of Mystery appointments (mysteriously deleted)?
Here's a wierd one... there are hundreds of deleted appointments in my deleted items folder they are all scheduled for 'Tue 01/01/1980' and in every other respect resemble an appointment that I was invited to about a year ago. The appointment is titled 'Michelle at Pearsons', and each one in deleted items, has a partner called 'Updated: 'Michelle at Pearsons'. But I haven't done anything with this appointment at all - for about a year - I only discovered them recently when Google sync alerted me to the fact that I'd deleted 12 appointments today....

Outlook 2003 Loop Error
Outlook 2003 upgraded from Outlook 2002. running wWindows 2000 with all the latest upgrades. When I try to open Outlook it says it has to close. In safe mode it says it has to close. I have created a new profile to start from scratch and it does the same thing.I have repaired the installation, completely removed it and reinstalled it...same thing. I have removed active snc also...same thing. TIA, need help. ...

Error Messages 01-12-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop I sure hope you can help - I've looked through a gazillion threads and can't find this problem addressed. When I attach pictures to my email, they won't send. I get a couple of error messages. Mostly 4363 and &quot;an unknown error has occurred in Entourage&quot;. The recipient is in my address book - messages to him that don't include photos get sent. The photos are regular .jpg's from my photo library. No other problems with entourage since installing about a year ago. Thanks so ...

Mysterious Filling of Disk Space
I am experiencing a new problem with Outlook 2007. I can think of no change that has been made to cause this problem. My PC has limited space free as it uses a Solid State Disk. In reality there is usually around 1.5Gb free. When I start Outlook the free disk space will be rapidly consumed such that it is all gone within about 15 minutes and applications start o fail. This is annoying with Outlook because it corrupts the setup and requires me to reset the navpane. If I shutdown Outlook the disk space stops being consumed but is not released. When I reboot, the disk sp...

Installation error
Hi there, Does any have experianced problem with instaling service pack 4 on win200 prof. When I tried to install it I got a message outlook express\wabmig.exe is open or in use by another application. I can resoved this problem We are running ehchange server 5.5 for only internal emails and server NT4. Please help ! ...

Error Code :0x80040605
Outlook asked me to upgrade the Connector when i choose to repair, nothing happened except that my email account could not sign in and when i choose remove the outlook connector automatically removed. Troubleshooting Outlook Hotmail Connector - http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/tsol.htm#hm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Error Message with Gmail
Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might try refreshing your folder list to synchronize with the IMAP server. Account: 'School Email', Server: 'imap.gmail.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: 'Unknown Mailbox: [Gmail] (Failure)', Port: 993, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCCD2 -- AC "Teshia" wrote: > Header download for the '[Gmail]' folder did not complete. Could not select > '[Gmail]' on the IMAP server. You might t...

This #Error appear to me when there is no records
{{{{{{ access 2007}}}}}} This #Error appear to me when there is no records All text box formula work correctly when there are records My question is : How can I use (0) in the formula to give me (0) when no records For example =Count ("ID") Where can I put 0 in this example Any tips information about using 0 Thank you Take a look at the Nz() function. You might try (untested aircode follows): =Nz(Count ("ID"),0) -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program...

RunAs error
Hi all Our users have restricted domain user accounts (i.e. no admin rights). So we use the Run As command from time-to-time for admin tasks, such as running a defrag. However, since we upgraded from Windows XP SP2 to Windows XP SP3 with all critical hotfixes upto 25-March-2010, logon as a standard domain user & execute the Run As command, we get the error "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item". We can logon as an admin, right-click any EXE file & Run As fine but this def...

Getting back to start of installation for Outlook after error mes
Can anyone help? How do I get back to beginning of installation of Outlook when I have received an error message and cannot delete it??? Version of Outlook? What's the error message? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Marg&RonPimm" wrote: > Can anyone help? How do I get back to beginning of installation of Outlook > when I have received an error message and cannot delete it??? ...

Error 643 & Error 80070663
Hey, I am trying to update my computer and I tried installing 3 important updates but they keep failing to install....I have tried around 15-20 times but they wont work! -Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System(KB969613) -Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System(KB973704) -Update for Microsoft Silverliught (KB82926) Hello Dustin, See if anything here helps. <http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=913754> You might want to look at the following kb article to see if this will help with the error 80070643. <http://windows.microsoft.com/en...

ExMerge error 0x80040600
This one is pretty simple. Every time I run ExMerge (latest build) on Exchange 2003 (original, not SP1), I get this error on one mailbox: [19:16:18] Error returned by Query - 0x80040600 [19:16:18] Trying to copy messages in folder '\Sent Items', individually. To avoid duplicates in the target store, messages will be merged and not copied into the target store. [19:16:18] Error returned by Query - 0x80040600 [19:16:18] Trying to copy messages in folder '\Sent Items', individually. To avoid duplicates in the target store, messages will be merged and not copied into the target s...

Mysteriously Deleted Files
Hello, this is my first attempt at a newsgroup and I'm hoping that someone might know what's happening to this system I'm working on. The computer I'm dealing with has Office XP pro installed on it, and recently the shortcut links on the left side of excell relayed an error message concerning the files being missing. I used the search function to locate all of my .xls and .doc files and only the hidden and system files returned as matches. I then looked the nortan protected recycle bin to see if any files had been deleted and possibly be restored, and a few excell f...

Outlook Error after sending
Sometimes in Outlook 2003 when I send a message I get a small dialogue box immediately after saying - "The Item.Close Command Cannot Be Performed During A Item. Send Event" the message The message seems to go without any problems, but seeing as I am testing this before I roll it out to my users (130+) I would really like some advice on why this is happening. Kind Regards Nigel ...

Error on SUM( ) function
We converted Access 97 to 2002. One of the form has details section and form footer with totals using =SUM(Column1) function. Some times the total works fine and some times display error. The message display on the total field is #Error. Any ideas? Generally when this happens it is due to references not set correctly in the 2002 version that were set in the 97 version. The best way to ensure that all your code is compatible with 2002 is to open the code editor window and issue a Compile. This will generally alert you to improperly referenced code. If all compiles well, then it may be a r...

Error messgae trying to open Outlook 2003
I have just got a blackberry and am trying to set up outlook to use with it. I have had my computer 5 years, but have never tried to use outlook before. When I click on it, I get the following error message "The extension configuration file c:\Program Files\microsoft office\office\addins\fldpub.ecf could not be installed. There is an error in the syntex or format of the file" This is then followed by "Unable to alter your defualt email folders. Create a new profile, make it your default by selecting it, and then clicking Always use this Profile". When I try to open...

Authentication Error After Install
I have installed CRM V3 on Windows 2003. SQL Server 2005 and the Domain Controller are on another machine. I received the authentication error from both the web browser and the Deployment Manager. When I checked the event log on the SQL Server machine, there were many authentication events (8 per minute). I added the account that was attempting to connect and these errors stopped. However, CRM is still not authenticating. I checked the installation documentation and it references 4 groups that should be added tot he OU on install (UserGroup, ReportingGroup,PrivUserGroup and SQLAccessGr...

money 2004 internet update error
I have upgraded to money 2004 recently and an error "Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file smrtinet.ini" is very persistent. I have searched the registry, deleted temp files and searched both internet and groups but have encountered only one mention for which there was no reply. Thanks for any help. ...