Multiple domains displayed from within outlook

Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from within
the same outlook mailbox?

-KJK
0
KJK (41)

You can only have one Exchange account but you can certainly open multiple
inboxes and Exchange certainly supports more than one mail domain. You'll
need to clarify your question if you want more specifics.

Nue
"KJK" <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from
> within
> the same outlook mailbox?
>
> -KJK

0
imaneophyte (3005)
2/8/2006 3:27:28 PM
Can you be more specific? Do you mean access 2 different Exchange mailboxes?
Or use 2 different email addresses?
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"KJK" <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from
> within
> the same outlook mailbox?
>
> -KJK

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
2/8/2006 3:30:07 PM
Sorry I will clarify.

I have a email box in domain A and domain B. There is no trust created
whatsoever and my exchange servers reside in either domain respectively.

I would like the ability to connect via outlook in Domain A (Via RPC over
http which is currently in use", ) and have the ability to somehow open my
mailbox in domain B from within the domain A profile.

The whole issue comes from the fact that domain B does not want to forward
mail to Domain A....

"Bharat Suneja" wrote:

> Can you be more specific? Do you mean access 2 different Exchange mailboxes?
> Or use 2 different email addresses?
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MCSE, MCT
> www.zenprise.com
> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>

> "KJK" <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from
> > within
> > the same outlook mailbox?
> >
> > -KJK

0
KJK (41)
2/8/2006 4:31:29 PM
You can't do that with a single Outlook client. You could use OWA or Outlook
with POP3 or IMAPv4.

> Sorry I will clarify.
>
> I have a email box in domain A and domain B. There is no trust created
> whatsoever and my exchange servers reside in either domain respectively.
>
> I would like the ability to connect via outlook in Domain A (Via RPC over
> http which is currently in use", ) and have the ability to somehow open my
> mailbox in domain B from within the domain A profile.
>
> The whole issue comes from the fact that domain B does not want to forward
> mail to Domain A....
>
> "Bharat Suneja" wrote:
>
>> Can you be more specific? Do you mean access 2 different Exchange
>> mailboxes?
>> Or use 2 different email addresses?
>> --
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MCSE, MCT
>> www.zenprise.com
>> blog: www.suneja.com/blog
>>

>> "KJK" <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Does anyone know if there is a way to display 2 different domains from
>> > within
>> > the same outlook mailbox?
>> >
>> > -KJK

0
imaneophyte (3005)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Create a list with multiple criteria

Outlook #260
How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents Hilight the message, go to File, Save As >-----Original Message----- >How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents >. > Chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to save e-mails in a folder in My Documents 1) Drag the messages from the Inbox to the My Documents folder. 2) Create a PST in your My Documents folder and copy or move to it the messages you wish to place there. -- Brian Tillman ...

Microsoft Outlook
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server when I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT)I am simply trying to hook up my Blackberry so that I can access my calendar. "pastorbill" <pastorbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACD66D47-E8F0-4E0C-8D2E-B8077562F50A@microsoft.com... > Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why does this ask me for an exchange server > when > I don't have one? (AND IF I DO HAVE ONE I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT) Because you told Outlook you had one when yo...

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Charting multiple multiples

reply on outlook 2003
Sometime when I reply or forward a message, I do not get the icons with the arrow indicating that I replied or forward a message. Has anyone seen this? ...

Microsoft Outlook 2003
Problem - I installed Microsoft Outlook 2003, installed all the updates, about three weeks ago. I also installed PC Doctor as my spyware blocker, and all that stuff about the same time. Problem is now my friend from out of town is sending me emails and I do not receive them at all. He send 2 a day just to see if anything comes through. He also emailed my yahoo email address and it is not coming through there either. Is it possible for my server to be blocking his IP address? He does not receive any notification back that message was not delivered. We both are on Ebay, so he c...

Attempting to display only certain records related to user criteria input
I have an Excel spreadsheet with 100 records. Each record contains columns of information with one of those columns being age. What would like to do is have the user fill in a cell at the top of the pag and then have only those records meeting that criteria be displayed. For example, "Show records where age exceeds ____". If the user input 34 in the blank, then only those records where the value in the ag column exceeds 34 would be displayed. If the user then changes thei input to 15, then only those records where the value in the age colum exceeds 15 would be displayed. At fi...

Fax Capabilities out of Outlook 2002
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the Outlook contact info directly from Outlook? This has nothing to do with fax capabilities. Any merge document you create can be saved for reuse for other mail merges from Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22f701c3e07f$8e162430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if it is possible to create a fax cover > sheet that can be printed and autopopulated using the > Outlook contact info di...

distributing data into multiple cells

microsoft outlook no longer working
I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason When I try to it says outlook can't open the file containing the folders used to send and receive email messages and goes on to a screen asking for me to create a new personal folder or open the existing one when I try those options it doesn't work please help Thanks O o <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason > When I try to it says outlook can't open the file > containing the folders used to send and receive email > messages and goes on to...

Single click selects multiple cells

Outlook 2003 Compatibility
Trying to find out when Outlook 2003 ships with Exchange server 2003 if it can be installed on machines running Office 97 and machines running Windows 95/98/Me/W2k. Thanks! Outlook/Office 2003 will not work on Windows 95/98/Me. It will run on W2K. It works just fine with other versions of Office except you cannot use Word as your email editor or certain tools like creating documents directly from contacts or mail merge if you don't have the same version of Outlook and Word. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Clark" <cdixon@b...

Outlook Express Toolbar
I have the Cut, Copy and Paste icons on my Outlook Express toolbar but they are "greyed out" and don't work. Customising the toolbar doesn't fix this as they are already shown as in use. Can anyone help? Or is there any other way to copy a Word file into an e-mail? Thanks. "Isobel" <inchard@aol.com> wrote in message news:061401c3de8e$f428e930$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have the Cut, Copy and Paste icons on my Outlook > Express toolbar but they are "greyed out" and don't work. > Customising the toolbar doesn't fix this as they are...

Not enough system resources to display completely #3
When starting up Excel 2003, no spreadsheet chosen, I get the following message, "Not enough system resources to display competely." I get this message on any spreadsheet. Nothing else is running on this computer. I am running Windows XP, service pack 2, with 512 memory. I have completely uninstalled office and reinstalled. I read a previous thread and tried everything suggested. Run Spyware Scanned for viruses. Uninstalled all printer drivers. I tried MSCONFIG, chose Selective startup, unclicked Process System.ini file, Process win.ini File and load startup items. On the ...

Extract domain names out of URLs
Hi, I have a list of URLs and I would like to find a way to extract the domain name from the URL. The URLs can be prefixed with www in some cases and I'd also like to strip that off. So, for the following URLs http://www.wiseclerk.com/group-news/tag/libor http://www.wiseclerk.com/group-news/2008/04/ http://www.wiseclerk.com/group-news/ http://www.tiscali.co.uk/search/results.php?section=&from=&query=setana sports http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080408/223932792.shtml http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080408/223932792.shtml http://www.techdirt.com/ http://www.techdirt.com/ htt...

Sending to multiple addresses

CRM and Exchange in different domains
Is there a way for a CRM 3.0 server to intergrate with an Exchange server in another domain? ...

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists