MSExchangeAL errors / warnings 8033, 8063, 8257

Hi, I have a problem with SBS and Exchange 2003. When I create a new
user account, the Windows account is created but there is something
wrong with Exchange account. The new mail account is not visible in GAL
and the user can't connect to his mailbox from Outlook. I see three
errors / warnings in Eventlog:

MSExchangeAL: LDAP Operations: 8033:
LDAP search result on directory serwer.Zaltan.local for entry '' was
unsuccessful with error:[0x1] Blad operacji [ 00000000: LdapErr:
DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful
bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece ].

MSExchangeAL: Service Control: 8063:
Could not read the root entry on directory 'serwer.Zaltan.local'.
Cannot access configuration information.

MSExchangeAL: Service Control: 8257:
The Address List 'CN=Recipient Update Service (Enterprise
Configuration),CN=Recipient Update Services,CN=Address Lists
Container,CN=ZALTAN,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Zaltan,DC=local' on directory
serwer.ZALTAN could not be loaded due to an error.  Make sure that the
Address List is configured properly.

I run Z:\EXCHSRVR65\SETUP.EXE /domainprep and Z:\EXCHSRVR65\SETUP.EXE
/forestprep already.
I installed SP1 and SP2 for Exchange 2003 but the problem still exists.


Is this possible to do something else than reinstall Exchange?

0
mrafalsk (4)
11/5/2005 9:12:05 PM
exchange.admin 57650 articles. 1 followers. Follow

8 Replies
421 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 39

Do the users actually have a mailbox - can you see it in ESM?
"Michael" <mrafalsk@plusnet.pl> wrote in message 
news:1131225125.554569.142290@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hi, I have a problem with SBS and Exchange 2003. When I create a new
> user account, the Windows account is created but there is something
> wrong with Exchange account. The new mail account is not visible in GAL
> and the user can't connect to his mailbox from Outlook. I see three
> errors / warnings in Eventlog:
>
> MSExchangeAL: LDAP Operations: 8033:
> LDAP search result on directory serwer.Zaltan.local for entry '' was
> unsuccessful with error:[0x1] Blad operacji [ 00000000: LdapErr:
> DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful
> bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece ].
>
> MSExchangeAL: Service Control: 8063:
> Could not read the root entry on directory 'serwer.Zaltan.local'.
> Cannot access configuration information.
>
> MSExchangeAL: Service Control: 8257:
> The Address List 'CN=Recipient Update Service (Enterprise
> Configuration),CN=Recipient Update Services,CN=Address Lists
> Container,CN=ZALTAN,CN=Microsoft
> Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Zaltan,DC=local' on directory
> serwer.ZALTAN could not be loaded due to an error.  Make sure that the
> Address List is configured properly.
>
> I run Z:\EXCHSRVR65\SETUP.EXE /domainprep and Z:\EXCHSRVR65\SETUP.EXE
> /forestprep already.
> I installed SP1 and SP2 for Exchange 2003 but the problem still exists.
>
>
> Is this possible to do something else than reinstall Exchange?
> 


0
11/6/2005 11:21:04 AM
No, he don't have. I created a new user and only Windows account is
created. Not a mailbox. There are one error and two warnings in Event
viewer which I mentioned above.

0
mrafalsk (4)
11/6/2005 3:02:44 PM
On 6 Nov 2005 07:02:44 -0800, "Michael" <mrafalsk@plusnet.pl> wrote:

>No, he don't have. I created a new user and only Windows account is
>created. Not a mailbox. There are one error and two warnings in Event
>viewer which I mentioned above.


Is the RUS pointing at a valid DC?

You wont see the mailbox until the user logs on to the mailbox or a
message is sent to it. Of course, the RUS has to correctly stamp the
account first.
0
adavid (8731)
11/6/2005 3:18:03 PM
DC and Exchange is on the same server and RUS pointing correctly. I can
connect to the user's milbox using IE but not using Outlook. Outlook
can't find the user's mailbox. User's e-mail not exists in GAL also
there is no e-mails in E-mail Addresses tab for the user's properties.

0
mrafalsk (4)
11/6/2005 10:14:55 PM
On 6 Nov 2005 14:14:55 -0800, "Michael" <mrafalsk@plusnet.pl> wrote:

>DC and Exchange is on the same server and RUS pointing correctly. I can
>connect to the user's milbox using IE but not using Outlook. Outlook
>can't find the user's mailbox. User's e-mail not exists in GAL also
>there is no e-mails in E-mail Addresses tab for the user's properties.


May want to start here:
http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2004/07/07/175444.aspx

0
adavid (8731)
11/7/2005 1:15:21 AM
I know it sounds weird, but are all of the required exchange services 
running?

"Andy David - Exchange MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in 
message news:0latm1lmeas71g8dqk3bdclo9481044sse@4ax.com...
> On 6 Nov 2005 14:14:55 -0800, "Michael" <mrafalsk@plusnet.pl> wrote:
>
>>DC and Exchange is on the same server and RUS pointing correctly. I can
>>connect to the user's milbox using IE but not using Outlook. Outlook
>>can't find the user's mailbox. User's e-mail not exists in GAL also
>>there is no e-mails in E-mail Addresses tab for the user's properties.
>
>
> May want to start here:
> http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2004/07/07/175444.aspx
> 


0
11/7/2005 2:21:31 AM
Yes, all needed Exchange services are running.
I also tried to go article given by Andy but I stopped because I
couldn't find event 8011 with Base 'DC. I found the following event
8011 in event log: Searching directory serwer.Zaltan.local at base ''
using filter '(objectclass=*)' and requesting attributes ServerName;
ReplPropertyMetaData. <- base is empty here. And than event 8012:
"Search of directory serwer.Zaltan.local at base '' returned 0
objects." and 8033: "LDAP search result on directory
serwer.Zaltan.local for entry '' was unsuccessful with error:[0x1]
Error [ 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform
this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection.,
data 0, vece ]." All of these come from MSExchangeAL and LDAP
Operations.

Also in server properties in ESM I see the following info in Log  file
directory: Access denied.
Facility: Win32
ID no: 80070005
Exchange System Manager
and the same error message I getting when I select Directory Access
tab.

To get the email visible in GAL I add 50 to msExchALObjectVersion,
{42CC68C3-7A2C-40CF-996E-763FF4B3045E},{26491CFC-9E50-4857-861B-0CB8DF22B5D7}
to msExchPoliciesIncluded and CN=All Users,CN=All Address
Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=ZALTAN,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Zaltan,DC=local
CN=Default Global Address List,CN=All Global Address Lists,CN=Address
Lists Container,CN=ZALTAN,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Zaltan,DC=local
to showInAddressBook attributes using ADSI Edit. After that seems to be
everything is working well at least for these email accounts.

But still problem exists. Every new account has to be manually updated.

0
mrafalsk (4)
11/7/2005 9:44:46 PM
On 7 Nov 2005 13:44:46 -0800, "Michael" <mrafalsk@plusnet.pl> wrote:

>Yes, all needed Exchange services are running.
>I also tried to go article given by Andy but I stopped because I
>couldn't find event 8011 with Base 'DC. I found the following event
>8011 in event log: Searching directory serwer.Zaltan.local at base ''
>using filter '(objectclass=*)' and requesting attributes ServerName;
>ReplPropertyMetaData. <- base is empty here. And than event 8012:
>"Search of directory serwer.Zaltan.local at base '' returned 0
>objects." and 8033: "LDAP search result on directory
>serwer.Zaltan.local for entry '' was unsuccessful with error:[0x1]
>Error [ 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform
>this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection.,
>data 0, vece ]." All of these come from MSExchangeAL and LDAP
>Operations.
>
>Also in server properties in ESM I see the following info in Log  file
>directory: Access denied.
>Facility: Win32
>ID no: 80070005
>Exchange System Manager
>and the same error message I getting when I select Directory Access
>tab.
>
>To get the email visible in GAL I add 50 to msExchALObjectVersion,
>{42CC68C3-7A2C-40CF-996E-763FF4B3045E},{26491CFC-9E50-4857-861B-0CB8DF22B5D7}
>to msExchPoliciesIncluded and CN=All Users,CN=All Address
>Lists,CN=Address Lists Container,CN=ZALTAN,CN=Microsoft
>Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Zaltan,DC=local
>CN=Default Global Address List,CN=All Global Address Lists,CN=Address
>Lists Container,CN=ZALTAN,CN=Microsoft
>Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Zaltan,DC=local
>to showInAddressBook attributes using ADSI Edit. After that seems to be
>everything is working well at least for these email accounts.
>
>But still problem exists. Every new account has to be manually updated.


If you cant find a solution, it may be time to call PSS.
0
adavid (8731)
11/8/2005 12:55:38 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Javascript errors
User gets javascript errors when using Premium Display in Outlook 2003 but no errors when using Basic display. Other pc's on same network not exhibiting these error messages. Anyone know a fix? ...

Pass through error 3070
I am using a crosstab query as a control source for a report. The column of the crosstab is the year field of a dataset, the product of which is format([mydate],"yy"). Each year I have to modify the report because it is calculating on the year field (currently 09 and 10) I use VB to loop through a recordset of facilities as criteria for the crosstab and report. This early in the year some facilities have no year "10" so I am getting the error 3070 does not recognize [10] as a fieldname. What can I use in the code to just move on through this error witho...

Problems with MSExchangeAL
Hi Have recently built a new 2003 server running exchange 2003 All has been working well for a couple of days, now I am recieving the following error continusly in the event viewer, updateing about every 2 minutes: Source MSExchangeAL Event id 8331 The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4511) I have just created some new users and their email addresses are not being created for them. I have tried looking for the error number but cannot find any information. Any ideas what is causing this and how I fix it. Thank...

MS POS 1.0 Install error...
Im using XP PRO SP2 ..net 1.1 installed MS SQLServer installed When i try and install MS Point of Sale 1.0 , i get this error message at the end of the install, when it says "Installing and configuring database" ------Error Message------ System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Microsoft.Rms.Installation.CustomActions.Utilities.OpenSqlPortInFirewall(String installPath, String portNumber, String& errorMessage...

Restore error
Upon updating to Money 2004 Deluxe from Money 2001 I get a error that closes Money and attempts to send a report to MS. The error is based on Mnyob99.dll in msmoney.exe. Any help would be appreciated. Jeff ...

error when downloading from hotmail
when i try to send or receive hotmail e-mails i get the following error messages: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the server.' Hi, Goto Sart --> Run --> type in Msconfig Then select the option of Selective Startup Then uncheck the two options : Load Startup Items and Load system services. Then restart the system and see if the pr...

Installing the CRM Laptop Client error message
"The user id associated with the current record is not valid" is the error message that shows when starting Outlook. We have installed the laptop client on numerous laptops, this has only appeared on one laptop which is a tablet type and the only other difference is that it is running outlook 2003 where all the others are running outlook 2002. The operating system is windows XP on all the laptops. Anyone got any ideas, can't seem to find any other help on this. ...

Office XP error message
When i try and open 2 needed folders in outlook i get this following message.. Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. outlook:8001010118000000E42E1C0097000000FC2E1C0000000000DD C008B2347CA442B4D3B0C91014D6AD828200000000000038A1BB1005E5 101AA1BB08002B2A56C200006D737073742E646C6C00000000004E4954 41F9BFB80100AA0037D96E000000433A5C446F63756D656E747320616E 642053657474696E67735C5 can anyone help me please. All my work documents are in this folder. No changes have been make to outlook xp well not that i know of..Help please How big is yo...

Error -17099
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Every email I send is blocked with Error -17099 suspected spam. i have spoken to my ISP and can send email using this account with different program. Happens regardless of address sending to or size of email what can I do? Can I reset the program somehow, I've tried the entering the account details again but no change. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355748948_864137 Content-...

New error on opening outlook 2002
I had accidently installed Plaxo, the address book update program. I uninstalled it and immediately after, started getting an error when I open Outlook: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" is the window heading. The message is: "Runtime error! Program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10 \outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information" After shutting down Outlook and opening again, it takes about four times as long to open, but opens succ...

error 0x80004005 and error 8004102A (Error with send/receive)
I have got the following error when synchronizing with my hotmail account, error 80004005 (network operation failed) and error 8004102A (Error with Send/Receive). can someone help me on how to fix this problem. all my other emails accounts linked to the outlook works fine but just the hotmail account that's receiving these two error messages thanks "warakawa" <warakawa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0095BB6F-E1A6-4FC0-BB54-FEF28D9B0143@microsoft.com... >I have got the following error when synchronizing with my hotmail account...

error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post-Build Event..."
Hi, I am getting this error error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post- Build Event..." Not sure how to get rid of it. Can anyone please help? I am not sure what more info you will need to help me? Please let me know Thanks TS On Aug 12, 10:33=A0pm, Trups <Samant.Tru...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > =A0 I am getting this error > =A0error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Post- > Build Event..." > Not sure how to get rid of it. =A0 Can anyone please help? =A0I am not > sure what more info you will...

Special Upgrade error
I was running the "Special Upgrade" in Great Plains Utilities for 8.0 and service pack 4a. On a couple of the companies, I am given a couple of errors, they are: "the following sql statement produced an error: #208 aagUpdateGLAllocEntry" and then "Error, Invalid column name 'aaChangeDate'" These are Analtyical Accounting errors, but haven't been able to find a way to resolve them. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks, KJ ...

Error message when replying to email
I connect remotely via dial-up VPN connection and able to receive emails, so the server connection is OK. I was able to send emails to both an inside and outside email, however when I reply to certain emails, I receive an error message "Network Problems are preventing connection to the microsoft exchange server". I am running W2k and Outlook 2000 and the server is Exchange 5.5. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Error Bars #5
How do you make each data point have a different standard deviation value for its error bar? Hi, On the Error Bars tab of the format dialog you can use the Custom +/- ref-edit controls to reference cell ranges. Cheers Andy Erin wrote: > How do you make each data point have a different standard deviation value for > its error bar? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Outlook Epxress Error Personal Address Error Msg
Until recently I used Outlook as my primary email. I installed and beganned to use Outlook Express instead..I just happened to like its features. After converting over I how receive an error message that reads "Your personal address book could not be opened. The file is either not accessible or is not a personal address book. Choose retry to use your personal address book, or choose cancel to not use your personal address book wit this application." The program crashes if I choose the option to cancel or to retry. I can not launch Outlook Epress. I have tried to locat...

error 424 Object required
when I run this code in Access vba97 there is no error; However when i run the exact same cose in ACCESS2000 I get the run-time error of object Required (424); does any one have an Idea as to what is wrong? Private Sub Form_Current() Dim recClone As Recordset Dim intNewRecord As Integer Set recClone = Me.RecordsetClone intNewRecord = IsNull(Me.PersonID) If intNewRecord Then cmdFirst.Enabled = True cmdNext.Enabled = False cmdPrev.Enabled = True cmdLast.Enabled = True cmdNew.Enabled = False Exit Sub End If cmdNew.Enabled = True '...

Newb in trouble
Hi again, several days ago I asked you for help and the reply was more than overwhelming: Thanks again! By now I'm having a problem again: This is my Code: if(pAPObj && pDavidObj) return TRUE; if(! pAPObj) { pAPObj = new CWrapAP(); } if(! pDavidObj) { pDavidObj = new CWrapDavid(); } These are the errors I get: c:\Public\ISEC.cpp(57): error C2582: Function'operator =' is not available in 'CWrapAP' c:\Public\ISEC.cpp(61): error C2582: Function 'operator =' is not available in 'CWrapDavid' c:\P...

Returned error.
The error message is: 551 Command RCPT User not local and relaying not permitted from you The computer with Outlook is going through a Win2K router. Does anyone no if I need to change any settings on the router or is there a setting in Outlook that I need to make. ...

Error message"The parameter is incorrect" when try save to CD/DVD
When I try to save a Word Document (Word 2002) to a CD or DVD in a CD or DVD drive, I get the error message "The parament in incorrect." Why won't Word let me save a document to a disk drive? Thank you. First save the document to the hard drive and then burn it to the CD or DVD using appropriate software. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Ourdune" <Ourdune@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Printer Error #2
I am trying to use the Casio 360 with RMS? Has anyone used this printer with a desk top computer. It printed a few times then stopped. The cash drawer is also a Casio and has not opened. I get the 425 error. What could be locking the program. THe firewall is turned off. any ideas?? Thanks. Good afternoon The company I work for are Casio resellers, we were unable to get the Casio UP360 printer working with RMS. I would recommend Epson or a similar printer. Regards Joshua Smith "melcort" <melcort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE9FB316-7945-4F...

Best way to format errors with raiserror?
What is the best way to format an error when using raiserror? I need to be able to make it easy to unpack the error package on the client so it can get all info needed. Or is the SQLException good enough for catching sql errors on the client? This is with C#/VB 3.0. On Mar 25, 11:13=A0am, "Andy B." <a_bo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > What is the best way to format an error when using raiserror? I need to b= e > able to make it easy to unpack the error package on the client so it can = get > all info needed. Or is the SQLException good enough for catching...

Linking errors with Building VC6.0 MFC project on VC8.0(VS2005)
System Env: Windows XP SP2 .NET 2.0 I am trying to build a legacy(VC6) MFC application and have managed to resolve most if not all(you see - #pragma to ignore things don't count ) compile time errors and depricated functions. But now i get linker errors all of them complaining about "AddCopyIntRecords.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CWnd::PostNcDestroy(void)" Here are some project settings that i have used: I am compiling things in Active(Release) mode I am including all the external libraries(just on...

error box
On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like somewhere I can switch it off. thanks Hi Scudo, > On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data > which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes > away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like > somewhere I can switch it off. When it shows up, select "Error checking ...

smtpreg error
While trying to register transport sink for onarrival event for SMTP service in windows server 2008 I am receiving below error "smtpreg.vbs (420,6) microsoft vbscript runtime error: type mismatch" whereas we used the same file (smtpreg.vbs) in windows server 2003 environment and its working fine. What I need to know is there anyway to fix this error and register sink for onarrival event or is there any other way around to perform same action for onarrvial event. Please note Exchange Server 2007 SDK sp2 is also installed in the server. ...