MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml

ok whats the score with having to manually copy this from the old .dll+.dat
folder to the new one and stop and start smtp when the IMF does an auto
update.

is this going to be automated in the future?

surely it would make sense to just keep the MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml
in the root MSCFV2.
0
wardrobe (1)

Problems with MSExchangeAL
Hi Have recently built a new 2003 server running exchange 2003 All has been working well for a couple of days, now I am recieving the following error continusly in the event viewer, updateing about every 2 minutes: Source MSExchangeAL Event id 8331 The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4511) I have just created some new users and their email addresses are not being created for them. I have tried looking for the error number but cannot find any information. Any ideas what is causing this and how I fix it. Thank...

Writing CDATA data to XML
Hi folks! I have a DataSet, which I'm writing into XML using the DataSet.WriteXML() method. Now, I want to write the cell's data/text as CDATA, when it is written into an XML. For example, I want the XML output as follows: <root> <myElement><![CDATA[abc]]></myElement> </root> but not... <root> <myElement>&lt;![CDATA[abc]]&gt;</myElement> </root> Is this possible? thanks! -Yasutaka That is what native "DataSet.WriteXML()" got you ? The MS coders must have had a day off. "Yasutaka Ito" <...

Export to XML
I am using the Excel: Export to XML feature, but there are some issues I need to resolve. I am providing a schema (from InfoPath) for the mapping. 1. The default namespace "my" is getting renamed to "ns1". 2. Fields I don't map (or even if I map them to a blank column) are not getting exported as part of the XML. If I use the InfoPath template.xml file as a starting point instead of the schema, I also run into the issue that: 1. The processing-instructions are getting stripped out. Is there any way to resolve any of the above? ...

how do i reconvert a XML document back to word 2003 format
I converted a large word document to xml format and saved it. (now 243Kb) Now I need to do major alterations to it. How can I return it back to its original Word 2003 Format. ...

XML DTD Question

Is this valid XML?
A business partner wants an XML file to be transmitted as thus: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?> - <submission cmo:submission_type="production" xmlns="http://www.familycarewi.org" xmlns:cmo="http://www.familycarewi.org" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.familycarewi.org http://www.familycarewi.org/cmo/schema/cmo_submission.xsd"> (some detail records, ending with:) </submission> I am not able to generate the </submissio...

How to edit a Xml in a UserControl
Hi I display a xml file with the TreeView control (Windows Forms) on my MainForm. Now, I would like to be able to edit this xml file (XmlElements) when I select a node in this TreeView. For the editing, I have a UserControl with the corresponding controls (textboxes, buttons, ...). But I do not know how! :-( How can I pass the selected XmlNode from the MainForm to the UserControl? And how can I save any changes that I made in the UserControl? How can I update the TreeView control after changes? Thanks and Regards, andersch Hi Andersch, To achieve this, it depends on how you apply t...

Form Customization with XML ?
Is it possible to edit the XML to allow a normally unallowed field into the searchable fields? I would like to add the Step Name to the Opportunities. I can see it in the Entity XML viewer when I edit the Advanced Find, but I cannot add it to the displayed columns. Thank you. ...

vertical tab in XML
hello, I have an xml document that contains an element like this: <foo title="hello, world&#xB;"/> I can edit the file with visual studio or XML spy without any warnings. however, if I try to process it using .Net 2.0 XslCompiledTransform, I get the error: System.ArgumentException: ' ', hexadecimal value 0x0B, is an invalid character. running the same transformation in .Net 1.1 or XMLSpy's built-in XSLT processor does not give an error. I have seen in the XML specification that character code 0B (vt) is not a valid XML character but I'm not quite ...

MSExchangeAL event 8331
greetings! I'm running SBS2003 on a whitebox. I only have one or two exchange users right now as I'm still in the configuration stage. However, Exchange is throwing the following event: The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp (4511) For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp I'm getting something like 200 of these a day. I tried searching technet and I contacted the concierge service, but there does not appear to be any KBs on this issue. Help! http://www.eventid.net/dis...

How to change the sequence of the Nested DataRelation XML elements in VB .NET
Hi, I create a Dataset to link three tables in my Access database in VB .NET. The three tables are [Table_1], [Table_2], [Table_3]. I then create 2 DataRelations, Relation_1 links [Table_1] and [Table_2] using ("LinkID_1_2") field that exists in both tables and Relation_2 links [Table_2] and [Table_3] using ("LinkID_2_3") field. I set the nested property of both the DataRelations to True so that the output will be nested. I then use WriteXML to output the dataset to a StreamWriter. The vb code is follow: '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ vb code Start ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

XML validation with multiple schemas
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C861F9.FB07C300 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm finding errors that I don't understand with the MSDN Library code at = http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wc8csdkz.aspx (XML validation = with multiple schemas), which relate to the dvd schema that's inline = within the xml data file (mixed.xml) -=20 <xs:schema xmlns:xs=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" = xmlns=3D"urn:dvdstore-schema" targetNamespace=3D&...

"filtering" an XML file
Hello, I have the following basic XML file: <ProductX> <Settings> <FormA> <TextBox1> <value>ABC</value> </TextBox1> <TextBox2> <value>XYZ</value> </TextBox2> <FormA> <FormB> <TextBox1> <value>123</value> </TextBox1> </FormB> </Settings> </ProductX> I want to be able to "filter" the XML on the load of a form so that I only have the Nodes with the FormA tags. I cannot work out how to do this. Any help would be app...

Security for Xml File
Hello world, How to protect Xml Files in a We Site Directory ? Is it possible to protect Xml file like Sql Security ? Nico * Nicolas Joly wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >How to protect Xml Files in a We Site Directory ? >Is it possible to protect Xml file like Sql Security ? Hi Nicolas, I am not sure which kind of "protection" you are looking for, if you just worry about access from unauthorized users to an XML document on a web server, you could simply use HTTP facilities to deny access or request for authorization. If you worry about the integrity of the document...

DataSet & XML format
Hello, gurus I have a problem about format XML I use ms data access building block to get a data set from stored procedure. the dataset's save xml give me data with the elements. Is there any better way to format what I want ,says some attributes & some elements ?? Is it easy ?? or I must using string.format each datarow in the dataset to construct the xml or via xslt to transform ?? any idea ?? Regards, .Net Newbie *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! hi Query ur database to retrieve onl...

XML Databinding flickering
Hello Perhaps someone could advise me with a problem in Excel 2007? I'd be most grateful. When I use the following VBA command ... ActiveWorkbook.XmlMaps("java_Map").DataBinding.Refresh ....I get a brief flicker on the screen. The graphs and buttons flicker, but not the actual cells. Placing Application.ScreenUpdating = False before the command makes no difference. As I am firing ths commnad every second, that's a lot of flickering. The flickering is also present in Excel 2003, but far far less pronounced. Maybe once every 15 seconds. However 2003 is les desirable ...

Invalid characters in xml document
Hi I am serializing a class with data using the XmlSerializer class. The characters get written to the xml file as escaped characters e.g. &#x10;&#x18; When trying to Deserialise this xml file back into the class, the XmlSerializer throws an exception when it reaches the escaped characters, even though it successfully managed to write them to file in the first place. I there some way I can remove all characters which are not legal to write in a (UTF-8) xml document? ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- Microsoft Technology guru http://www.hd720i.com http://www.saqib.biz (pakistani d...

Excel 2k and XML
so we have a web page of company info that has a link on it to an XML documnet of the data. Clicking on the link works Great in Excel 2003 the spread sheet opens right up and all of the formating is fine. We can save it to a File and open it as an XML file in Excel XP and everything looks fine. There doesn't appear to be a way to open it in Excel 2000. does anyone know of any update or plugin for Excel 2k that will allow the opening of EML document? ...

XML -> DataSet truncating
We have a stored procedure that is giving us an XML representation (using FOR XML Explicit) of a sales order. Sometimes that evaluats to quite a long string. Unfortunately, this XML string is being truncated to 2034 characters before we can do anything with it. Here's our code: Private Sub LoadXML()Dim dtaXML As New SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter("MyStoredProcedureThatReturnsXML", "MyConnectionString")Dim dsXML As New Data.DataSetdtaXML.SelectCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProceduredtaXML.SelectCommand.Parameters.Clear()dtaXML.Sel ectCommand.Parameters.Add("@I...

Exchange 2003 Server-MSExchange Transport
Has anyone experienced this error message and know how to resolve it? Event ID:3018 A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.4.0 was generated for recipient rfc822;caldridge@f1rstfinicial.com (Message-ID <C6C557FA9A12464783589ADF9D6838DF287C72@mfdmail.MortgageFundsDirect.com>). Causes: This message indicates a DNS problem or an IP address configuration problem Solution: Check the DNS using nslookup or dnsq. Verify the IP address is in IPv4 literal format. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. The mfdmail.mortgagefundsdirect.com is no...

Help with FOR XML

Visual Studio 2005 and XML Data view
I remember that in 2003 there used to be a view where you could see your XML file as a table. Where did the "Data view" went in VS 2005? <hugo.flores@ge.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1142282671.888212.144480@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I remember that in 2003 there used to be a view where you could see > your XML file as a table. > Where did the "Data view" went in VS 2005? > right clic - open with... - Source code (text editor) <hugo.flores@ge.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 1142282671.888212.144480@z34g2000cwc.googlegrou...

MsExchangeDS error
Hello to all, i have 1 site with 2 exchange 5.5 SP4 servers Server A is the bridgehead, server b 2nd server in site. In the event log of server B, i'm getting the following error : Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeDS Event Category: Internal Processing Event ID: 1171 Date: 12/15/2004 Time: 7:19:40 AM User: N/A Computer: YULSEXC01R Description: Exception e0010002 has occurred with parameters 9 and 0 (internal ID 30809ec). Contact Microsoft Technical Support for assistance. I've found an a kb article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;194951, i've fo...

newbie XML QUestion
I made a simple XML doc to hold backup file sets i.e. like this repeated per "record" path to backup, inclusion specs, exclusion specs, and if it is recursive path to backup, inclusion specs, exclusion specs, and if it is recursive path to backup, inclusion specs, exclusion specs, and if it is recursive path to backup, inclusion specs, exclusion specs, and if it is recursive 1.) What if I also want to have some information in the XML file only once--say at the top--some special settings related to the whole backup? How do I do this? 2.) I am just saving this doc by WriteXML of ...

MSExchangeAL 8270
Hi, In every Server Performance Report i get, the following Critical Error is found: LDAP returned the error [b] Administration Limit Exceeded when importing the transaction dn: <GUID=C94A451A392B3C4B9F94DCBE15A7BA52> Please help Iain Have you seen this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313167/en-us Nue "Iain" <Iain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A7DA39A-094E-4F3E-82B6-1050CFDF1E68@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > In every Server Performance Report i get, the following Critical Error is > found: > > LDAP returned the error [b] Admin...