MS Exchangeal Errors, Event:8331

And I have this problem too.

More details needed.

zehner arnold wrote:

> And I have this problem too.

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

wanted help on exchange backup
can someone please help on how to take exchange incremental backup using default windows ntbackup program. the normal backup works fine, but while taking an incremental backup it does not give me any option to select the full backup and while i try to take the incremental backup it says no full backup found. Regards, Haider Are you already really sure you want to perform incremental backups? The following are the four different types of online backups: Full backup. Covers the entire information store. It saves databases as well as transaction log entries that have not yet been committ...

event id 529 after password change
Hi all, For security reasons we had to change the admin password on an SBS2003 box. Since then we are getting thousands of 529 errors from the workstations. They all look like this: Source security Category Logon/logiff Event ID 529 User NT Authority\System Logon Failure: Reason: Unknown user name or bad password User Name: administrator Domain: TTOWNSEND01 Logon Type: 3 Logon Process: NtLmSsp Authentication Package: NTLM Workstation Name: TTOWNSEND01 Caller User Name: - Caller Domain: - Caller Logon ID: - Caller Process ID: - Transited...

incompability Exchange 2003 sp2 & Groupshield 6.0
Hi, Somebody told me that there is an incompability between Exchange 2003 sp2 and Groupshield 6.0. Is there anyone that can confirm this? I checked on McAfee and Microsoft KB and did not find any article regarding this. Thanks "Slimo" <slimard001@yahoo.fr> wrote in news:evP9dLIcGHA.3956@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl: > Somebody told me that there is an incompability between Exchange 2003 > sp2 and Groupshield 6.0. > > Is there anyone that can confirm this? I checked on McAfee and > Microsoft KB and did not find any article regarding this. I would expect McAfe...

Exchange Public Folder store corruption
Hi, It seems that my exchange public folder store is corrupt, I cannot make a good full backup of the database anymore, the following event is written in the Application event log: Information Store (3336) The database page read from the file "D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\S2\Public Folder Store (NLDHEXC02).edb" at offset 25041694720 (0x00000005d499f000) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a page checksum mismatch. The expected checksum was 759541227 (0x2d45adeb) and the actual checksum was 4034286837 (0xf07654f5). The read operation will fail with error -1018 (0xf...

Can we Count down remaining time in MS CRM 4.0?
Hi I need to Count down remaining time of a case based on 'Createdon' as start time and useing a picklist "or by adding another Date and time field " to specify the End time .. Thanks in advanced Write Java Script on the Entity for a particular field. "Yataplus" wrote: > Hi > > I need to Count down remaining time of a case based on 'Createdon' as start > time > and useing a picklist "or by adding another Date and time field > " to specify the End time .. > > Thanks in advanced > ...

appointment intervals in exchange 2003
Is there a way to set appontment intervals to 15 minutes instead of 30 minutes in the Exchange Calendar? In Outlook, right-click a blank area in your calendar and choose 'Other Settings' from the context menu. You will then see the 'time scale' drop-down box where you can change this. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Jake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:280c601c46425$2da1ea10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to set appontment intervals to 15 minutes >...

Connect Outlook with winxp SP2 to Exchange
I have a Windows XP computer with outlook connected to Exchange server 2003. The computer is not part of the domain so a login screen apear everytime I want to connect to the server. After installing Windows XP SP2, I can't connect to the exchange anymore. The login screen apears but It does not connect. outlook web access on this computer does works with the same user/pass. Any idea how to solve it ? Thanks for your time ra294@hotmail.com do you have the firewall enabled? "ra294" <ra294@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uFKJvwEhEHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >...

Importing Contacts From MS Outlook
I am using Access 2007 and Outlook 2007. I am trying to import selected contacts from my address book into a table in my database called ContactPeople. The table has the following fields: ID - primary key & autonumbered FirstName LastName CompanyName TelephoneNumber FaxNumber MobileNumber EmailAddress I have tried a few things, including creating the module below, but am unable to get any fields to populate. Sub ImportContactsFromOutlook() ' This code is based in Microsoft Access. ' Set up DAO objects (uses existing "ContactPeople" table) D...

Excel 2000 crashes when downloading from MS Template Gallery
I've been trying to download excel templates from the template gallery but excel crashes with a program error "a log will be created". The log shows a error code of c0000005 access violation. Anybody have any suggestions. Thanks... Renee ...

Error 2465
We are receiving Run-Time error 2465 Microsoft Office Access cant' find the field "|" referred to in your expression We have searched and find no such field and are stumped as to the problem code: Private Sub EditAppt_Click() 'Opens the edit add/edit client appointment time and date If IsNull([subfrm:1040 Appointments].Form![Curr Tax Yr]) Then DoCmd.OpenForm "frm: Add/Edit Appts", , , , acFormAdd Else DoCmd.OpenForm "frm:_bfl_AddEdit Appts", , , "[CltID] = " & [ID] & " AND [TaxYear] = " & [subfrm:...

Error 1004
Hi All, problem is driving me mad I get an almost random error in Excel error 1004 when running some simple VBA I have 3 sheets in a Workbook and I have writen some very simple code to move cell values around. The statement that gives me the error is always of the form Sheet1.Cells(Count1,3).Activate. it seems to be related to the .Activate method and not the Objects. It also does not seem to be caused by the same statement. I am running Excel 2007 part of Office 2007 and Windows 7 on a fairly modest spec PC If sheet1 isn't the activesheet, then you'll get this error? Is s...

Error on SQL connecting to CRM Server
I am not able to connect to my CRM server. Below is the error I am getting, seems to be linked to the MSCRMAsyncService. Can anyone advise on this? Host FLUTE: error while processing organization 52a0ca62-cb04-40f8-8757-80fb5adb164c. Exception: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'AsyncOperationBase', database 'ACSS_CRM_Test_MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. The UPDATE permission was denied on the object 'AsyncOperationBase', database 'ACSS_CRM_Test_MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConn...

link error IMPLEMENT_DYNCREATE
I have a CBaseDoc in extension dll ProjectA and a CNewDoc in extension dll ProjectB. Both CBaseDoc and CNewDoc are derived from CDocument as MFC classes. Then I changed the base class of CNewDoc to CBaseDoc. When I build ProjectB, I got the error. We think it may related to IMPLEMENT_DYNCREATE -Configuration: ProjectB - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... NewDoc.cpp Linking... Creating library Debug/ProjectB.lib and object Debug/ProjectB.exp NewDoc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct CRuntimeClass const CBaseDoc::classCBaseDoc" (...

Error message when building check batch in TWO
I am trying to get a test file out of TWO to see if Safepay can generate the file I need. When trying to build a check batch in TWO, I get the following message: a get/change operation on table 'ME_Direct_Deposit_SETP' cannot find the table Does this mean that EFT for payables is not fully installed in TWO? Many thanks, Jackie ------=_NextPart_0001_86EC2C7C Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jackie, Thank you for including the complete error message that you receive when trying to build the check batch. As you suggested, all company databases need to...

wsus event id 421
i found the error in windows server update services Event ID : 421 Source : Windows Server Update Services Type : Error Description: Connection to database failed. Reason=<error message>. Connection string: Data Source=APPLICATION\WSUS;Initial Catalog=SUSDB;Connection Timeout=60;Application Name=WSUS SQL Connection;Trusted_Connection=Yes;Pooling='true'; Max Pool Size = 100. now what i have to do to solve this problem Perhaps tяy the WSUS Newsgroup <http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads> O...

Error reporting in error log
Version: 2008 Email Client: pop I do not wish to see the error report every time my computer fails to connect to the internet. A small yellow triangle appears next process report at right bottom corner of entourage screen. When you click on it, an error log opens, showing all the failed attempts when connecting to server. How can I stop this reporting? i'm not interested in receiving it, ut would like to click on a lace myself if I suspect something wrong with my connection.\Thank you. On 3/26/10 11:18 AM, Theaho@officeformac.com wrote: > I do not wish to see the error repor...

Error: Unable to Read File
I saved a file last week, and now when I try to open it, it give me an "Unable to Read File" error. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's a very important file and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Pat wrote: > I saved a file last week, and now when I try to open it, > it give me an "Unable to Read File" error. Does anyone > have any suggestions? It's a very important file and any > help would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks ...

exchange 2003 logs
Hi I have been asked to provide usage reports for our exchange 2003 server, The Directors want to know who is sending what etc etc. Can anyone recommend software that can provide this info. Thanks Nick See if http://wm.quest.com/products/messagestats/ suits your Dirs. Nick wrote: > Hi > > I have been asked to provide usage reports for our exchange 2003 server, The > Directors want to know who is sending what etc etc. > > Can anyone recommend software that can provide this info. > > Thanks > > Nick This may help. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/det...

field cannot be updated (error 3164)
i have a sub-form that we enter invoice details into. i have a combo box that we use to select the part number from. this has worked fine over a long period of time. you used to be able to type in the first number or letter of the part and it would filter down until the correct part was seen. now when you type in the first character i get the 'field cannot be updated' error saying that something is locked and wait for someone to get out...etc. No one else is in this database. The combo box query comes from a linked table. Once you clear the error by clicking ok on the error box ...

CoCreateInstanceEx error ?
Hello, I am getting the following error returned from CoCreateInstanceEx via FormatMessage: Invalid FORMATETC structure What does it mean? -- Bill Swartz, PhD Voss Scientific "Bill Swartz" <bills@vosssci.com> wrote in message news:Ov$WJYBQDHA.1748@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I am getting the following error returned from CoCreateInstanceEx via > FormatMessage: > Invalid FORMATETC structure > What does it mean? Not much, I suspect. The error code is DV_E_FORMATETC == 0x80040064. It's in FACILITY_ITF == 4, which is reserved for custom application-defin...

Excel error message
What am I doing wrong!!? Attempts to modify the range of my character counting formula, results in the value error message. Example: =MAX(LEN((U4:U840))) ,results are fine. However, add a zero to the range and receive the #VALUE! error message. Looks like an array formula to me. This means when you change it, yo must reenter it using the Ctrl-Shift-Enter sequence. Select the cell hit F2 and then hit Ctrl-Shift-Enter. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, It seems as though either you're not entering the formula as an array formula (ctrl+shift+enter), or somewhe...

Error using derived simpleType as attribute in XSD -> DataSet
I have been given a schema, instances of which I'm required to be able to consume and generate. I'd like to be able to manipulate these instances as DataSets internally in my application. The schema defines the following simpleType: <xs:simpleType name="cs"> <xs:restriction base="xs:token"> <xs:pattern value="[^\s]*"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> If I'm reading that correctly, it's not that different from a normal xs:token - it simply imposes the extra restriction that the token contain no whit...

Errors on trying to start program
When double clicking on the RMS icon We get two errors that pop up. This was working fine Friday, and nothing obvious was changed over the weekend. The first error pops up in a box entitled Microsoft Store Operations POS and includes the error: "Automation Error %1 is not a valid Win32 Application". When you click on OK another box pops up with the same title and the error "Run Time Error '-2147024703 (800700C1)': Automation Error %1 is not a valid Win32 Application" No obvious network issues, all the files seem to be there and another terminal on this netwo...

Exchange Cluster Query
Hi All I currently have an exchange 2000 setup which recieves email from a filter system on the DMZ to a single exchange server which then forwards it on to the 2 node cluster. I want to eliminate this single server and wondered if i could send the mail from the dmz straight to the clustered IP address instead, if not what else could I do to get rid odf this server. Thanks Phill On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:41:01 -0800, "Phill Heath" <PhillHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All > >I currently have an exchange 2000 setup which recieves email from a filter ...

AutoAccept script for Exchange 200x
There was an event triggered script developed for Exchange server 5.5 that automated the booking of boardrooms for new meeting requests. It used CDO's and was called Autoaccept. Does anyone remember this script and know if the it has been updated to work on Exchange 200x Thanks for your time ....Jim Fleming ...