MS Exchange Active Synch Error - 85010001

Running Exchange 2003, sp2 on Windows 2000 Server. Exchange ActiveSynch has
been working fine, up until very recently. When any PDA either running
Windows 2002 or Window Mobile 5.0 tries to synch, I get the following error:

Error 85010001.

I have checked the protocols, but cant seem to resolve
0
Ade1 (10)

MS Outlook 2007

Activity Attachemnt upload error
Hi I am trying to upload a tiff image file to CRM server what I do is first write code to create attachment but i get error the url is http://success/_common/error/uploadFailure.aspx?hr=0x80070057 so it seems I have been authenticated by the server but something else is worng creating the upload error ,,,,,, Microsoft CRM Alert: File Upload Failure There was a problem while attempting to upload the requested file. Check the file path an --------------------------------------------------------------------what I do is first write code to create attachment public static void CreateFaxActivi...

Exchange 2003 Require a /3GB Switch with More Than 1 Gig RAM
Does Exchange 2003 require the /3GB Switch if you are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. I know for Exchange 2000 they said you needed the switch if you are running Advanced or Datacenter but not Server. Just wondering what they recommend for 2003. 291988 A Description of the 4 GB RAM Tuning Feature and the Physical Address http://support.microsoft.com/?id=291988 Thanks, Fitz Crittle This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup "Kevin&quo...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Error on front-end close
Hi there, These db's are on Access 2007. I have a front-end that is currently roughly 2.7Mb in size linking into a db of roughly 95Mb. On a menu there is an Exit button, simply running DoCmd.Quit When I press this button the following error occurs: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: MSACCESS.EXE Application Version: 12.0.6423.1000 Application Timestamp: 49b08a47 Fault Module Name: VBE6.DLL Fault Module Version: 6.5.10.40 Fault Module Timestamp: 48a4b5d6 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00088cb4 OS Version: 6.1...

Error
I am using ms office 2003. the excel always show a error message saying that excel has encountered problem whenever i want to do anything with the printing options and also when i want to bold the text in the sheet. The first thing to do is download the latest driver from the printer manufacture's website. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "dan" <dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25C5BC01-C2D4-407B-A37B-94A7220746DA@microsoft.com... >I am using ms office 2003. the excel always show a error messag...

best antivirus product for exchange 2003?
We previously used groupshield 4.5 with exchange 5.5 in NT4, but since migrating to exchange 2003 in win2003 environment I would like to get views as to the best product. I've read lots of reviews that do not recommend groupshield 6. poor development and vastly buggy software. any alternatives??? Regards I use Norton Corporate edition and have it set to scan all incoming emails and the server itself every morning at 2am. Never a complaint about Norton. (Lots of complaints about the users but that is for another forum!) >-----Original Message----- >We previously used groupshiel...

Outlook 2007 Contacts, Activities tab
Hi, I just found the Activities button for Outlook contacts. It would be really cool, but for me it's incredibly slow, much slower than when I do a search for that person using Windows Search. Do you know if contacts-activities uses -- or can be configured to use -- Windows Search? Thanks, Doug -- hanhartd http://forums.slipstick.com No, it can't. Generally speaking, once it does the search its much faster for at least the next few days. Because you're searching in a window, you can go work on other things in Outlook while the search completes. -- D...

Exchange tasks
I have two AD controllers and a third member server with Exchange 2003 installed. Ran Forestprep and Domainprep without any trouble. Is it normal that I can't see the exchange tasks on the AD controllers, only on the exchange server itself (create mailboxes for instances). I suppose installing exchange the Exchange System manager on each of the controllers will solve this, but before I try this, I'd like a second opinion. Tia for any help Rudy Steyaert that's what you need to do... "Rudy Steyaert" <Rudy_Steyaert@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uH8mGp7rEHA.5...

MS Exange connection

receiving mails errors on Exchange 2003
Hi, I've installed an MS SBS 2003, I've configured the exchange 2003 to my domain, but the problem is that I can send email's to some domain (there is one domain that I can't send to) but I can't receive from any domain. (MTA, POP3, exchange routing engine, management, exchange system attendant and exchange information store services are running) Can this be a problem of any default security (firewalls) settings that is installed by default with SBS 2003??? if yes, what I need to do? If anyone of you had this problem before or know the resolution of that, I'll be very ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

Outlook 2003 / Exchange 5.5 Prompting Password
Our user and computer accounts are in an AD domain and our Exchange 5.5 Servers are in an NT domain with a two way trust to the AD user domain. Intermittently, Outlook 2003 will prompt for a username and password for the mailbox as though the trust is lost, though users are still able to access file servers in the NT domain which proves that the trust is OK. I have used AD Domains and Trusts to validate that the trust is fine both ways. Most of the time, Outlook 2003 opens fine, but when the prompts start appearing, it seems I need to restart the netlogon service on the AD domain contro...

MS CRM Certification question

exchange 2003 email access
Can I setup exchange 2003 clients to login to it as apposed to being authenticated by the DOMAIN? I have two domains in diferrent locations but want to share one exchange and accessed by IP address as apposed to the computer name. Thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org Can you explain what you're trying to achieve a little more? Are you trying to get users from domain A to access an exchange server in domain B? "Raul Rego" wrote: > Can I setup exchange 2003 clients to login to it as apposed to being > authenticated by the DOMAIN? > > I have two domains in di...

Access 2003 >> Access 2007 (Run-time error 2467)
Hi. I'm trying out how our access 2003 applications work in access 2007. Unfortunately, lots of forms refuse to open. Where the error occures is Form_Current event, which contains something like std = "SELECT ....." Me.Subform_Name![Field Name].RowSource = std The program reports an error: "Run-time error '2467': The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist." Anyone has any ideas how to fix this? Technically, that shouldn't work in Access 2003 either, but it wasn't quite as sticky about the syntax. To refer t...

MS Access

Exchange Activesync
Can PPC2002 devices sync with Exchange Activesync in EX2003? I have had NO luck. I am trying to connect over the air (Sprint Vision) to my Exchange Server at work that is behind ISA. What are the steps to get this working, from client end to server? ...

re-promote email to CRM activity
User by mistake deleted an activity which was originally promoted from an email. User tried to promote that email to CRM activity again. It prompted, " This e-mail is being tracked as a Microsoft CRM activity. Any future communication on this e-mail will also be tracked as an activity in Microsoft CRM. If reply or forward that email to the user himself, the new forwarded email did convert to an activity but cannot be associated with any account or contact since the activity is completed and in history. Any other workaround? Thank you. I'm not positive that this will work, b...

How to omit data in a chart when there are error values?
Hi there! I've created a chart based on data who's values are variable. In certain cases the data on one end can show error values (#DIV0!, #NUM, etc..). In those cases the chart sees them as zero values. Is there a way to automatically omit these values from the chart without manually changing the series range? Thank you! Bou Bou - You can test for an error: =IF(ISERROR(<expression>),NA(),<expression>) This way you get the #N/A error, which is not such a problem for a chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and...

Problems with Exchange Search in 2007
I'm having problems with Exchange Search in 2007. Accounts that I have migrated from 2003 servers are unable to use Exchange Search in OWA. They get the error message "Search results may take a long time to appear because Microsoft Exchange Search is unavailable. Results will not include matches in the e-mail body." Accounts that are created new with their mailboxes on 2007 servers do not have this problem. Test-ExchangeSearch returns False for migrated users, True for newly created ones. The search service is running and indexing is enabled for this database. I use...