moving public folders from 5.5

What is the easiest - suggested way to move 5.5 public folders to exchange
2003, where 2003 is a different org and domain?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nancy Stevens
nstevens@tycoint.com

0
nstevens (97)

RPC over HTTPS #5
Does RPC over HTTPS work if; a) all of my domain controllers are Windows 2003 b) my front-end OWA servers are Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003 c) my back-end clustered server is Windows 2000 running Exchange 2003 Thank you for your help. On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:13:13 -0400, "Victor Spector" <victor@mstcomp.spammersgohome.com> wrote: >Does RPC over HTTPS work if; >a) all of my domain controllers are Windows 2003 >b) my front-end OWA servers are Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003 >c) my back-end clustered server is Windows 2000 running Exchange 2003 > >Th...

Junk Email Folder Outlook 2003
Hi, I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything don't go to Junk Email? Thanks John Yeah, double check your settings, make sure your contacts are NOT set to be sent to the junk mail folder... >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I started sending spam to my junk email folder. Now all >my email is going to junk email. Even Safe Senders go to >Junk Email. Is there away to change it so everything >don't go to Junk Email? > >...

Moving license to a new computer

MDBdata folder problem
I came in this morning and the Exchange 2000 server would not start. I noticed that the MDBdata folder contained 50gig of data, so I deleted all the .log files that started with E and restarted the Exchange server. Everything seems to be working fine. I then read in this newsgroup that it is a bad idea to delete those files manually. I have two questions: 1. Will I run into problems now that I have deleted those files manually? 2. a 5 meg log file is created every 2 minutes. Is there a way I can reduce the frequency of these log files? thanks for your advice. hk "Hasan Kachal&...

Safe to Move?

Public Folders replication #2
I'm trying to move our Exchange Public Foldersfrom an Exchange 2003 (SP1) to a new Exchange 2003 (SP2) server, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've added the new server to the replica tab for all the public folders, but they never move to the new server... Any suggestions? Thanks I'm having the same problems, try the following: - Check App logs on servers to see if Replication Messages are being sent/recieved - Make sure Connector allows system messages to pass through - Use message tracker to track messages (you should see messages being sent between these...

Multiple Catalogue Merges: Same Publication
I'd like to several sections of the same publication to be data-driven. Catalog Merge seems to be a good initial option but it's limited (1 catalogue merge per publication). Has anyone overcome this limit, programmatically or otherwise? A macro could likely pully in the data from multiple sources, but no, the merge features allows formatting to be applied to the merge area & fields. I don't see how a macro could replicate that. SeanRW Version: Publisher 2007 Have you look at the articles concerning the Catalogue merge? Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.m...

Moving Exchange 2000

Exchange 5.5 clients cannot see the new user fr Outlook Global Add
Hi to All, Please we need help! We have 4 branches with different domain. 2 branch is using Exchange 5.5 and 2 others are using Exchange 2000. Our Problem is when we configured one account in Exchange 2000 it can't be seen in 2 Exchange 5.5 Global Address. This mail is use for internal use only and it is not connected to internet. Thanks in Advanced! Emslan Did you configure Active Directory Connector to synchronize between your AD and Exchange 5.5 directory? Exchange 2000 uses AD for its directory store but Exchange 5.5 uses its own directory. "emslan" <emslan@d...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

ESEUTIL defrag and Disk space
Is it relatively safe to run ESEUTIL to defrag a priv database on its drive that may not have more than 51% free ? Current Priv file takes about 51% of the space on the drive. We have done our analysis to show that after the defrag, the new priv file should only be about 30% of size of the total drive space. So, do I NEED more drive space to run the ESEUTIL....even though it should have enough space while its building its new priv file at a much smaller size? Thanks SRP you want to have 110% of what the new size will be available...are you basing your calculations on event 1221 t...

password protection on email folder
I have a folder which I transfer all privet email which does not belong to the business, can I put a password on that folder so anyone looking in my comuter should not be able to open it? Jacob Not that I'm aware of. I would suggest getting a private email address (Yahoo or Hotmail) and have private emails sent there. hth DDS "Jacob" <info@kohn.ca> wrote in message news:%238WPfTM6GHA.4276@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a folder which I transfer all privet email which does not belong to >the business, can I put a password on that folder so anyone looking i...

How do I protect my publication?
I created a business card and I want to email it to a friend, I dont want to allow for any changes and I dont know how to protect it? Don't send it. Seriously, you can't protect anything that leaves your computer. "Jasz" <Jasz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B20F5FD6-9FBA-4295-B5A9-03A3CA2F4556@microsoft.com... >I created a business card and I want to email it to a friend, I dont want >to > allow for any changes and I dont know how to protect it? > Send it as a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for ...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...