Moving Mailboxest another user

We use Windows 2000 Server, with Exchange 2000 using outlook.  I want to be
able to move the Outlook information from the mailboxes, calendars and
address books from one user to another user so that I can delete the original
user but not lose the information.  How can I do this?

Ok
If the new user not have data in his mailbox the operation is very simple..
1. Delete new user mailbox (from AD Users & Computers)
2. Delete old user mailbox (from AD Users & Computers)
3. Open Exchange System Manager navigate to server ->mailbox store ->
mailboxes
	Right click -> run cleanup agent (the 2 mailboxes been red)
	Right click on the old user mailbox -> reconnect -> Select new user

Or just open old user mailbox -> export to PST file -> open new user mailbox
 -> import

Good luck
Shai Netanel

--

"Excel Lock Out" wrote:

> We use Windows 2000 Server, with Exchange 2000 using outlook.  I want to be
> able to move the Outlook information from the mailboxes, calendars and
> address books from one user to another user so that I can delete the original
> user but not lose the information.  How can I do this?
You can also run Exmerge and export the user's entire mailbox (contacts,
inbox, tasks, calendar, etc.)  to a PST for archival.

Aaron

"Shai Netanel" <ShaiNetanel@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Ok
> If the new user not have data in his mailbox the operation is very
> simple..
> 1. Delete new user mailbox (from AD Users & Computers)
> 2. Delete old user mailbox (from AD Users & Computers)
> 3. Open Exchange System Manager navigate to server ->mailbox store ->
> mailboxes
> Right click -> run cleanup agent (the 2 mailboxes been red)
> Right click on the old user mailbox -> reconnect -> Select new user
>
> Or just open old user mailbox -> export to PST file -> open new user
> mailbox
> -> import
>
> Good luck
> Shai Netanel
>
> --
>

> "Excel Lock Out" wrote:
>
>> We use Windows 2000 Server, with Exchange 2000 using outlook.  I want to
>> be
>> able to move the Outlook information from the mailboxes, calendars and
>> address books from one user to another user so that I can delete the
>> original
>> user but not lose the information.  How can I do this?

0
aguilmette (19)

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

Problem with Disabling a Cmd Button Based on Another field in the
I am using Access 2000. I have a command button that should be enabled if the OwnerStatus = "Current Owner" and disabled for any other value. This is my code: Function SetOneInvoiceCommand() As Boolean Dim blnEnable As Boolean If Me![OwnerStatus] = "Current Owner" Then OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = True Else OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = False End If End Function When I 1st enter the form, the OneInvoiceCommand button is ENABLED no matter what the value is in the OwnerStatus field. However once I click the Owner Status field once, the ...

copy cells from one worksheet to another
How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or copy the font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate worksheet? - 'worksheet 2'? thanks. Copy and paste special|values followed by Paste special|formats If you were using a formula, then that formula can only return the value--it can't change the format. Depending on how that other cell changed, you could have an event macro do the work for you. Garrett wrote: > > How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or > copy ...

Moving license to a new computer

ShellExecute, WinExec, not launching as a current user...
Hi, I have a service that pretty much does nothing apart from launching an application from time to time, for backup purposes. But a service is launched as 'SYSTEM', (as user), and as when it starts the application it starts it as 'SYSTEM', (not as the 'Current User'). But, because of the registry and multy-users i want the application to be launched as 'Current User', any idea on how i could achieve that? Many thanks Sims Hello Sims! On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:55:46 +0200, Sims wrote: > I have a service that pretty much does nothing apart from launching...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

Exchange 5.5 clients cannot see the new user fr Outlook Global Add
Hi to All, Please we need help! We have 4 branches with different domain. 2 branch is using Exchange 5.5 and 2 others are using Exchange 2000. Our Problem is when we configured one account in Exchange 2000 it can't be seen in 2 Exchange 5.5 Global Address. This mail is use for internal use only and it is not connected to internet. Thanks in Advanced! Emslan Did you configure Active Directory Connector to synchronize between your AD and Exchange 5.5 directory? Exchange 2000 uses AD for its directory store but Exchange 5.5 uses its own directory. "emslan" <emslan@d...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Multiple user excel file
I want to create an excel file which can be use by multiple user at a time and the data updated in these files should bet stored in a centralized user file. I don't know how to go about it. Could you please help me out with this? I have created that input excel file using forms. one way to do it is to create multiple excel files and use a master file to link them all. e.g. create 4 files, master.xls, user1.xls, user2.xls, user3.xls formula in master.xls: A B C =[user1.xls]Sheet1!A1. =[user1.xls]Sheet1!B1. =[user1.xls]Sheet1!C1 =[user2.xls]Sheet1!A2. =[user1.xls]Sheet1!B2. =[user1....

Another question concerning powershell and exchange 2003
i am really strugling with this process. I see examples on the net for doing this but they all do a lot more than I want so there is a ton of code to sift through. Basicly I will query AD for a user account. I want to be able to create the mailbox for that account. Do you have a simple example of what i need to do to get access to CDOEXM and what parameters it is wanting. I assume that is where my trouble is. ...

Setting up a new user
I'm experimenting with Exchange server 2003 in a lab environment. I've got one user set up and able to access his mailbox. I then created a second user on the server. When I try to connect to his mailbox from a client PC, Outlook tells me: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You must connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server computer with the current profile before you can synchronize your folders with your offline folder file". What the heck does that mean? How do I do what it is asking? The client PC is running XP Pro, and I did restart it and log on to the...

"user defined functions" in Visio?
Is it possible to use "user defined functions" in Visio VBA like in Excel? I tried the following: Function HypotenuseLength(x, y) HypotenuseLength = Sqr(x ^ 2 + y ^ 2) End Function VBA (Visio) accepted the function, however, I cant seem to use it in the shapesheet. I believe the ability to execute code within the shapesheet is very limited (and does not include user functions) al <rhatcher@titan.com> wrote in message news:1132930181.246901.196070@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to use "user defined functions" in Visio VBA like in > ...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Import Excel Data from another workbook or file
Is there a way to import or export Excel Data between 2 different workbooks? E.G. Import from "File A" 'Sheet1' Column A, Row2 to "File B" 'Sheet1' Column A, Row 2. What I'd like to do ultimately is import data from 5 excel files into one. tamato43 wrote: || Is there a way to import or export Excel Data between 2 different || workbooks? || || E.G. Import from "File A" 'Sheet1' Column A, Row2 to "File B" || 'Sheet1' Column A, Row 2. || || What I'd like to do ultimately is import data from 5 excel files || in...

How do I change default user name for all Excel Files?
Attempting SSconsolidation ex Tools-->Options, User Info tab. You may need to do it from Word, depending on your version...which is why including your version is always helpful. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "miriamfox" <miriamfox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0889E47B-E1C6-4F3B-B6D5-8AF5405AA92C@microsoft.com... > Attempting SSconsolidation ex ...

Moving Folder error