Moving free/busy data

I am running Exhange 2000 and added a new server about a year ago. Now I am
trying to remove the original Exchange server from the domain and every time
I shut it down my users get the "unable to update free/busy data" message. I
need to move this data from the old server to the new one. How can I do
that????
0
Mbach (1)

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 05:56:01 -0800, Mbach
<Mbach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am running Exhange 2000 and added a new server about a year ago. Now I am
>trying to remove the original Exchange server from the domain and every time
>I shut it down my users get the "unable to update free/busy data" message. I
>need to move this data from the old server to the new one. How can I do
>that????

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822931
"How to remove the first Exchange Server 2003 computer from the
administrative group"

Applies to Exch 2000 as well.
0
adavid (8731)

Moving license to a new computer

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

How do I print grid lines in a spreadsheet if no data is entered .
I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this? I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone Just File>Page Setup>Sheet. Check "gridlines" and make sure "draft quality" is not checked. May be easier and more readable to have borders around just those cells that will be pencil-entered. If you go that route, uncheck "gridlines" in Page Setup. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 2...

100%Free-Clik-Register-Earn 2000/day-TRUE #2
Dear friends, Are u interested to make Rs.2000 to Rs.5000/day. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to make good money when you do it part time. This opportunity is proven way to make Rs. 2000-5000 a day. There are already 3,00,000 people around the world grabbed this opportunity, IT IS FREE TO REGISTER, REGISTER AND START EARNINGGGGGGGGGGG http://xcel-onlinesurveys.com?sid=1&rid=AF21399&aid=0 www.moneymakingmantra.blogspot.com with regards, ur true friend ...

Safe to Move?

Conv Access 97->2000-Gets a method or data member not found error
For the following code which compiles and runs successfully in MS Access 97, when converting to MS Access 2000 the following compile error occurs "Method or data member not found." for the line below. tempID = rs.[UserID] UserID is a field in the tblSecurity table. It seems that the tblSecurity table is not opening in MS Access 2000 since this error will occur using any field, not just UserID. This error does not occur in MS Access 97. PLEASE HELP. The routine is displayed below. Sincerely thanks, Phil ------------------ CODE - Shown Below ------------------ Private Sub...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Paste Access data into Excel spreadsheet
I was recently upgraded from Office97 to Office2002 (XP, I believe). In the past, if I copy and pasted Access data into an Excel spreadsheet, Excel was able to determine if the individual fields were text or number or date. With the upgrade, all fields are set as text when they are copied into Excel. This presents a problem with formulas I have set-up in Excel that are looking to calculate number fields. I have even tried to change the fields to number fields, but this doesn't work and is a bit tedious, too Does anyone know how I can get the process to work like it did with Off...

using publisher to print business cards
Hello, I am using publisher 2003 to print my business cards on a HP business inkjet printer., I have printed other cards w. no problem, but I have a new logo that I am using and it will not print my logo just the name addresss etc info. I have done a spysweeper, I have done disk cleanup, defrag, turned the computer off and on several time. ran anti virus.. I dont know what to do next. someone else has printed the business card from their computer and says it works just fine. I can print the logo by itself and it is beautiful but when I add it to the cards it doesnt print the logo. ...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Could you use CRM as a Business Contact Manager?
Hi, We are a small non-profit agency, and as such, could purchase Dynamics for a reasonable price. We are in need of a good business contact manager, not necessarily for sales. We do small business development, and would like to enter new clients with demographic information, and keep records of all correspondence, phone calls, etc with these clients. Be able to create calendar entries for appointments and such and export them to Outlook, and generate montly reports of activity and such. I "assume" Dynamics can do all of this and much more, but wanted to get some expert p...

data in queries
Hi! From a dataset I retrieve customer names and the products they have purchased: client name product name client 1 product a client 1 product b client 1 product c client 2 product b client 2 product d client 3 product a client 3 product e No problem. But how can I avoid the repetitions in the ClientName column: client name product name client 1 product a product b product c client 2 product b product d client 3 product a product e In Query View. I think in a Report this is done through Group By? Thanks ...

Does Excel data merge with .mrg documents?
I run a database for my company, and always have a difficult (read - lots of hand typing) time getting my .mrg data doc to merge with Excel. Most times Exel will have all the data in one cell (making it impossible to sort), or not come through at all. Is it just me, or does Excel not work well with this kind of document. ...

Business e-mail newsletter Template
How do I store the Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template locally and retain HTML instead of Plain Text? A link to the template is below. When I store the newletter template locally as an OFT, the subsequent emails in Outlook 2007 using the template are in Plain Text instead of the original HTML. When I publish as a form, I get an error message "The Form You Selected Cannot Be Displayed". Link to Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC100805931033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101043281033 Is it H...

SQLjobvis 3.0 (free)
SQLsoft is pleased to announce the official release of version 3 of SQLjobvis - a totally free tool for SQL Server 2005 and above. SQLjobvis displays your SQL agent job run history in a timeline, making it easy to identify long-running, failed or clashing jobs. Check it out today at http://www.sqlsoft.co.uk/sqljobvis.php. Regards, Will Alber (SQLsoft). __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4913 (20100303) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com ...

Importing Data Files
Hey all, I have recently had to undergo a clean install of Windows XP onto a new Computer, and am having trouble importing all my MS Outlook XP data into XP (from 98SE). Thanks, -- Daniel Becroft ; ================================= "Real computer scientists don't comment their code. The identifiers are so long they can't afford the disk space." "Blue sparks and white smoke, the two most expensive components of any electrical system, and once used up will cost a fortune to replace." What is the exact issue? You can connect to the file by File -> Open -> ...