Moving contacts to Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server

Does anyone know an easy way to move my smtp addresses from CCmail 8.2
address book (about 400 of them)  over to contacts in Active directory.
 I am running Windows 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server.

Cheers Crazy

0
crazy.koi (1)

cc:Mail's  export command with the /DIRECTORY switch can export them in an
quasi - ldif format which could be massaged and used with ldifde to import.

cc:Mail's Import/Export users guide will help on the export

start with

237677 Using LDIFDE to import and export directory objects to Active
Directory
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;237677

--
Alan Williams
Microsoft Exchange Support
"Crazy.Koi" <crazy.koi@fsmail.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know an easy way to move my smtp addresses from CCmail 8.2
> address book (about 400 of them)  over to contacts in Active directory.
> I am running Windows 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server.
>
> Cheers Crazy

0
alanew (21)

Exchange 2003 down
I installed Norton Antivirus client on my server yesterday. Last night, it quarantined the e00.log file. Since then I have not been able to mount either the priv or the pub databases. I even tried having symantec restore the file (I have a copy of the one that was current). It made a little difference (missing log file is now there). Any ideas of what else I should do? Both databases showed dirty shutdown. I did the eseutil /p on the pub database and everything seems to go ok (no longer dirty shutdown) but cannot run isinteg against it. "OC" <anonymous@discussio...

Access 2000 limitations
I have an application that works over an Access 2000 database. A few days ego I noticed problemas in the database, as records are deleted alone. I'm just suspecting that Access 2000 does not support then number of records in the database: Table 1 - Two million records Table 2 - One million records Table 3 - One hundred thousand records. Other tables are smaller, over 300 records. Then full file contains these tables is 500 mb The question is if anyone has had problems with access to this amount of records? I have to delete records to avoid further loss records? ...

Moving license to a new computer

Can't open files from a different version saved to 2000 format
Hi, I am having problems opening a file sent to me by someone using Publisher 2003. I have Publisher 2000. She saved to the 2000 format, but it says that I cannot open files from a different version. The document shows up in the preview area, but will not open. She even tried to save it to the 98 format, but it still will not open. Any ideas? Julie wrote: > Hi, > > I am having problems opening a file sent to me by someone using > Publisher 2003. I have Publisher 2000. She saved to the 2000 format, > but it says that I cannot open files from a different version. The > d...

Printing a list of contacts sorted into a category
I've sorted some of my contacts into a list for Xmas cards. I now want to print the list out with names addresses etc. But I can't find any way to print (or even export) a category list. Is there any way to do this? Dave, thanks. I tried that however, but it prints out the individual contact details rather than the list. Thats 150 odd contacts. I ahd to curtail the print. Is there no way of printing the list? Regards "Dave" wrote: > Printing in WLM is pretty primitive. > > You can click on a Category, then select all the recipients (Ctrl-A),...

Outlook 2000 Autosignature displays HTML source in HTML mode
I had my graphical autosignature working for outgoing e- mails, but found this week that it suddenly began displaying HTML source code instead. I verified that I am still in HTML mode, but cannot get Outlook to display the signature properly. This seems to have happened at about the time that I received what appearde to be an RTF formatted e-mail, to which I responded. Any ideas as to what is going on and how I can restore HTML capabilities to my outgoing e-mails? Regards, Alex ...

Safe to Move?

Conv Access 97->2000-Gets a method or data member not found error
For the following code which compiles and runs successfully in MS Access 97, when converting to MS Access 2000 the following compile error occurs "Method or data member not found." for the line below. tempID = rs.[UserID] UserID is a field in the tblSecurity table. It seems that the tblSecurity table is not opening in MS Access 2000 since this error will occur using any field, not just UserID. This error does not occur in MS Access 97. PLEASE HELP. The routine is displayed below. Sincerely thanks, Phil ------------------ CODE - Shown Below ------------------ Private Sub...

importing and linking accounts / contacts
I need to import about 700 accounts and a similar (but slightly smaller) number of contacts into CRM 3.0, link the contacts to the accounts, and link the accounts to a parent account. Irritatingly, my access to CRM's features are restricted and I have to rely on some guy at another office to do the import. He agrees that he can bulk import the account / contact data, but he claims that bulk linking is impossible. Is it possible to bulk link in CRM 3.0? Is it possible that my company's particular CRM version or license or configuration doesn't have this capability? If bul...

Access to multiple Exchange mailboxes from same Outlook Profile
We have two Exchange servers that are part of the same Active Directory domain and Exchange Organization. Users are able to add additional mailboxes to their Outlook (2003) profiles, but can only expand those located on the same server as their primary mailbox. All of the added mailboxes are visible in the Folder list, but any mailboxes located on the second server display the error "unable to expand folders." I know I've seen this work in the past where there were multiple Exchange servers, any thoughts? Exactly what rights did you give the user in order to add the extra ma...

Moving Exchange 2000

Exchange 5.5 clients cannot see the new user fr Outlook Global Add
Hi to All, Please we need help! We have 4 branches with different domain. 2 branch is using Exchange 5.5 and 2 others are using Exchange 2000. Our Problem is when we configured one account in Exchange 2000 it can't be seen in 2 Exchange 5.5 Global Address. This mail is use for internal use only and it is not connected to internet. Thanks in Advanced! Emslan Did you configure Active Directory Connector to synchronize between your AD and Exchange 5.5 directory? Exchange 2000 uses AD for its directory store but Exchange 5.5 uses its own directory. "emslan" <emslan@d...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Howto find multiple servers using TCP
I have to search my subnet to look for servers that are listening on port 30715. I am using one thread of a derived class of CAsyncSocket. I am using CEvents with a 200 milisecond timeout, if there is no connection within the 200 miliseconds, then I know there is no serer. However searching from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254 takes a long time. Is there a better way? I can't think of another way. But if the server program is your program, then I have a suggestion. I have a server that alot of clients connect to, and I really didn't want to have to input the server address in ever...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Could you use CRM as a Business Contact Manager?
Hi, We are a small non-profit agency, and as such, could purchase Dynamics for a reasonable price. We are in need of a good business contact manager, not necessarily for sales. We do small business development, and would like to enter new clients with demographic information, and keep records of all correspondence, phone calls, etc with these clients. Be able to create calendar entries for appointments and such and export them to Outlook, and generate montly reports of activity and such. I "assume" Dynamics can do all of this and much more, but wanted to get some expert p...

Outlook is not able to connect to my SMTP server
I use Outlook2003 for email. When I try to check my email from a POP3 server, port 110, outlook says server not found. But, the server responds to a ping. The same proble repeats with netscape mail. I am inside a LAN with a proxy, and an internal SMTP server. No other comp is facing this problem. Is this some sort of a virus attack? Please help. Some proxy software does intercept and handle POP3/SMTP calls. For example, Microsoft Proxy 2.0 installs a client on the clients machine and needs to be configured to allow POP3/SMTP calls. Could your proxy solution be interfering? "abk&qu...