Move messages based on subject

I have an Exchange 2003 mail server running.  I also have an e-mail filtering
device that sends possible spam messages to the end user with a subject of
[LIKELY SPAM].  I would like to setup a ?rule? at the exchange server level
that any messages with a subject line of [LIKELY SPAM] be forwarded to the
mail administrator.  How can I set this up?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.  Rene
0
Ditton (1)

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:53:03 -0800, "Rene Ditton" <Rene
Ditton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have an Exchange 2003 mail server running.  I also have an e-mail filtering
>device that sends possible spam messages to the end user with a subject of
>[LIKELY SPAM].  I would like to setup a ?rule? at the exchange server level
>that any messages with a subject line of [LIKELY SPAM] be forwarded to the
>mail administrator.  How can I set this up?
>
>Thank you in advance for your assistance.  Rene

Not sure why you would want to do this, but you would need 3rd party
software or write an event sink of some sort.

0
adavid (8731)

cannot compose message #2
Sorry - should have provided this info: Using Outlook 2000, Windows 98 ______________________________ When I try to begin composing a message, I receive this error "Kernel 32, Illegal Operation, Contact Program Vendor" - and my system crashes. Yesterday, the message I was getting when I tried to compose was: "A fatal exception OE has occurred. 017F:BFF9DFFF The current application will be terminated" - and my system would crash. I am able to receive messages. Can someone help? Thank you!! .. ...

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Creating a goto/anchor in excel based on a cell value
Hello, I am creating a financial worksheet for a client in which the user can choose options from a drop down menu. What I want to happen is, based on the option the user chooses, the model sends them to a certain cell on the same sheet. Ex: If user chooses 1 from the drop down, it sends them to cell A4. If the user chooses 2 from the drop down, it sends them to cell A5. Also, I would like to know how to trigger a macro based on a cell value Here is the code I thought might work =if(A1=1, Run_OLM(),"") Any advice on these topics is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tushar...

Moving Exchange 2000

why do i keep getting undeliverable message?
I had a problem with outgoing email. kept getting symantec error 1009,3 or something. now just get undeliverable from system admin. Do you have Symantec AntiVirus scanning outgoing mail? If so, try turning it off, at least temporarily, to see if it fixes the issue. Also, check with your ISP to see if they're having mail server issues. "sarah" <sarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31F0667C-125C-4102-858B-FA4AE08305B3@microsoft.com... >I had a problem with outgoing email. kept getting symantec error 1009,3 or > something. now just get undeliv...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Reject messages with custom message?
A policy has dictated an account of a former employee respond to all incoming email messages with a custom note and not allow the messages to accumulate in the mailbox. In fact, for admin purposes it would be great if there was no longer a AD account and mailbox. Thank you, -Bob I suggest that you request a few thousand dollars to hire a programmer to write you a custom event sink so that you can comply with the policy. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "just bob" <kilbyfan-aol@net.com> wrote in message news:%23...

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. #3
I'm sending an e-mail to someone that I was able to e-mail up til yesterday. When I hit send, it takes 30 seconds and then it bounces back to me with the message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: testing Sent: 12/3/2004 11:36 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'test.testing@test.com' on 12/3/2004 11:36 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=test;l=SERVER_CT_01-041203163546Z-562 I've tried sending it 5 times and I even tried a different computer on my network and it...

Outlook as IMAP client
Anybody ever used Outlook 2003 as an IMAP client? Please prompt me how to purge the messages which are marked as deleted? Outlook Express has two ways to do that, but MS Outlook seems to have none? Thank you, ypal I don't use IMAP but I believe it is under File-->Purge Deteled Items. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Yuri Palagin asked: | Anybody ever used Outlook 2003 ...

message comes up when click a cell
I have been trying to work out how to get a message to come up when you click on a cell. I have attached an example of what I am trying to do, which was in another spreadsheet which I had, but I didn't make it. I noticed the feature and wondered how to do it? Thank you for your help :p File Attached: http://www.exceltip.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=300547 (example.jpg) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ use DATA/VALIDATION menu. i think "Input...

Word macro based on following text
Hi, I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to run the macro. Let me put that as an example. Last Due Date : 40170 - this is relative date. I have macro to convert this. as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it. Last Due Date : 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next moment macro does Last Due Date : 40170=23-12-2009 issue here, how can activate the macro :) thank you very much for your help. regards, Dwija Instead of typing =cdate, ass...

Moving Folder error

SMTP Errors in event log
I get the following event log message: Event Type: Error Event Source: smtpsvc Event Category: None Event ID: 2013 Date: 11/10/2004 Time: 12:01:02 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGE Description: SMTP could not connect to any DNS server. Either none are configured, or all are down. I have tried changing the External DNS servers in the SMTP Virtual Server settings- advanced properties but it doesn't make a difference. Is that the correct place for the configuration or is there another place. Do I use my ISP'...

Moving between worksheets

red flagged messages vibrating
Does anyone know about this strange behaviour? I passed on a laptop to another family member. MS office 2003 is installed on it. He rang me asking if I'd had a problem with the behaviour described. I searched the internet for this behaviour and looked hard at my own outlook settings but no luck. Emails flagged in red flags jump up and down. If it was still my pc, I'd be concerned as well. Joy what happens if he uses another color? does it always happen or only after another app ran or when the computer hasn't been rebooted? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...