Move mailbox to another site

Hi,

We have an Exchange 5.5 with SP4 in 4 sites. There is directory replication
between the sites which is done by Internet Mail Service.
What is the best way to move a mailbox from one site to another?

Thanks in advance,

Haim

0
haimb (30)

There is only one way - by means of .pst file.

Haim Beyhan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have an Exchange 5.5 with SP4 in 4 sites. There is directory replication
> between the sites which is done by Internet Mail Service.
> What is the best way to move a mailbox from one site to another?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Haim

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
2/5/2004 11:31:26 AM
All the users have offline folders. Will they be able to use the same ost or
they'll need to create new ost's?
Each mailbox may have 500MB-1Gb data so it might be problem to recreate the
ost through the internet lines.

Haim

"Kirill S. Palagin" <kpalagin@nomail.phxint.please.ru> wrote in message
> There is only one way - by means of .pst file.
>
> Haim Beyhan wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have an Exchange 5.5 with SP4 in 4 sites. There is directory
replication
> > between the sites which is done by Internet Mail Service.
> > What is the best way to move a mailbox from one site to another?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Haim

0
haimb (30)
2/5/2004 1:43:53 PM
..ost needs to be recreated.

Haim Beyhan wrote:

> All the users have offline folders. Will they be able to use the same ost or
> they'll need to create new ost's?
> Each mailbox may have 500MB-1Gb data so it might be problem to recreate the
> ost through the internet lines.
>
> Haim
>
> "Kirill S. Palagin" <kpalagin@nomail.phxint.please.ru> wrote in message
> > There is only one way - by means of .pst file.
> >
> > Haim Beyhan wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > We have an Exchange 5.5 with SP4 in 4 sites. There is directory
> replication
> > > between the sites which is done by Internet Mail Service.
> > > What is the best way to move a mailbox from one site to another?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Haim

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

Problem with Disabling a Cmd Button Based on Another field in the
I am using Access 2000. I have a command button that should be enabled if the OwnerStatus = "Current Owner" and disabled for any other value. This is my code: Function SetOneInvoiceCommand() As Boolean Dim blnEnable As Boolean If Me![OwnerStatus] = "Current Owner" Then OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = True Else OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = False End If End Function When I 1st enter the form, the OneInvoiceCommand button is ENABLED no matter what the value is in the OwnerStatus field. However once I click the Owner Status field once, the ...

copy cells from one worksheet to another
How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or copy the font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate worksheet? - 'worksheet 2'? thanks. Copy and paste special|values followed by Paste special|formats If you were using a formula, then that formula can only return the value--it can't change the format. Depending on how that other cell changed, you could have an event macro do the work for you. Garrett wrote: > > How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or > copy ...

Moving license to a new computer

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

SharePoint site heirarchy/structure printout
Is there a way to create a printout of an organization’s SharePoint site hierarchy? Thanks! Training Goddess Yes there is. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 27/04/10 09:11, Training Goddess wrote: > Is there a way to create a printout of an organization’s SharePoint site > hierarchy? > > Thanks! > Training Goddess Nice Rob. "Rob Schneider" <rmschne@yahoo_but_not_often_checked.com> wrote in message news:#AHdCJe5KHA.1432@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Yes there is. > > > --rms > > www.rmschneider.com > > &...

Safe to Move?

Access to multiple Exchange mailboxes from same Outlook Profile
We have two Exchange servers that are part of the same Active Directory domain and Exchange Organization. Users are able to add additional mailboxes to their Outlook (2003) profiles, but can only expand those located on the same server as their primary mailbox. All of the added mailboxes are visible in the Folder list, but any mailboxes located on the second server display the error "unable to expand folders." I know I've seen this work in the past where there were multiple Exchange servers, any thoughts? Exactly what rights did you give the user in order to add the extra ma...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Moving Pages between two publications

Unable to add mailbox
Hi I have created two new users, with mailboxes. All the exchange tabs are visible through active directory in the user's properties. However, I can not send or receive mail for them. I can log into owa as one of them, but they are not receiving mail I send, nor is any mail they send going out. Opening an active directory window on the exchange server, none of these accounts show up. I see mailboxes for one of them in the first admin group (the one who I can log into OWA). All other users are working fine. Any thoughts on the problem? Could it be licensing, I am close to my m...

Moving Folder error

Moving between worksheets

Moving Cache
I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer. I did have a lot of cached addresses which were not in my contacts. I copied the .NK2 files from the XP to the Vista computer, replacing the currect *.NK2 files in the roaming folder. The address do not appear when I try to address a new email. Am I missing something? Regards. Bob Is your profile name the same on the Vista Machine? Where did you put = the file? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to ...

Embedding my Newsletter on my site
This may seem simple, but it is driving me insane. The problem is not the actual embedding, I can acheive that easily with an iFrame. The problem lies with the HTML file I need in that iFrame. It dosent come out with any pictures or text and I dont want to load up all the files because it takes a lot of space (bandwidth etc.). Is there any way around this? tomilis wrote: > The problem lies with the HTML file I need in that iFrame. It dosent come > out with any pictures or text and I dont want to load up all the files > because it takes a lot of space (bandwidth etc.). Is ther...

Using a NAME as a reference in another range
* The value in cell A1 varies depending on the number of rows of data brought down in a query * I have used the 'NAME' function to name cell A1 '_DataRows' I now want to use '_DataRows' to identify the end of a range in a SUMPRODUCT formula. (i.e. a formula something like this...) =SUMPRODUCT (--($D$1:$D$"_DataRows"=XYZ),--($D$1:$D"_DataRows"<>""),--($E$1:$E"_DataRows")) How do I do this (see examples below). Many Thanks, Craig ------------------------------------------- Example 1: --------------- If cell A1 = 2...

MRP V10 Move In and Move Out
Service Pack 1, has anyone seen any issues with the Move in and Move out not working for 'make' items when MRP regenerates? I seem to be able to create a situation, where if I change the MO Due date or change the Sales Order In House Date, (change one OR the other so they dont align with each other) MRP will suggest a new MO instead of moving the existing. MRP is suggesting MO's with no demand. For example: MO Due Date 07/1/2008 Sales Order In House Date 07/03/2008 If I change the Sales Order In House date to 06/27/2008 (and leave the MO alone) MRP will suggest a ne...