Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

What is the most restrictive set of rights that would allow an administrator
to move mailboxes between 2 servers in the same site? Providing the
administrator an admin role on the Servers container, on each server, or on
the Private/Public Information Store gives him undesired privileges (like
changing default storage limits).
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
0
Zcc (2)

RPC over HTTPS #5
Does RPC over HTTPS work if; a) all of my domain controllers are Windows 2003 b) my front-end OWA servers are Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003 c) my back-end clustered server is Windows 2000 running Exchange 2003 Thank you for your help. On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:13:13 -0400, "Victor Spector" <victor@mstcomp.spammersgohome.com> wrote: >Does RPC over HTTPS work if; >a) all of my domain controllers are Windows 2003 >b) my front-end OWA servers are Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003 >c) my back-end clustered server is Windows 2000 running Exchange 2003 > >Th...

Exchange 2003 down
I installed Norton Antivirus client on my server yesterday. Last night, it quarantined the e00.log file. Since then I have not been able to mount either the priv or the pub databases. I even tried having symantec restore the file (I have a copy of the one that was current). It made a little difference (missing log file is now there). Any ideas of what else I should do? Both databases showed dirty shutdown. I did the eseutil /p on the pub database and everything seems to go ok (no longer dirty shutdown) but cannot run isinteg against it. "OC" <anonymous@discussio...

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Access to multiple Exchange mailboxes from same Outlook Profile
We have two Exchange servers that are part of the same Active Directory domain and Exchange Organization. Users are able to add additional mailboxes to their Outlook (2003) profiles, but can only expand those located on the same server as their primary mailbox. All of the added mailboxes are visible in the Folder list, but any mailboxes located on the second server display the error "unable to expand folders." I know I've seen this work in the past where there were multiple Exchange servers, any thoughts? Exactly what rights did you give the user in order to add the extra ma...

Moving Exchange 2000

Exchange 5.5 clients cannot see the new user fr Outlook Global Add
Hi to All, Please we need help! We have 4 branches with different domain. 2 branch is using Exchange 5.5 and 2 others are using Exchange 2000. Our Problem is when we configured one account in Exchange 2000 it can't be seen in 2 Exchange 5.5 Global Address. This mail is use for internal use only and it is not connected to internet. Thanks in Advanced! Emslan Did you configure Active Directory Connector to synchronize between your AD and Exchange 5.5 directory? Exchange 2000 uses AD for its directory store but Exchange 5.5 uses its own directory. "emslan" <emslan@d...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Pivot Tables #2
I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it takes way to long). Is there a way to format a pivot table in Excel like this? Hi no file attached. BUT in this NG please do NOT attach files. Most people won't open them anyway. Try to explain in plain text what you're trying to achieve -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Richard E. Van Daele, Jr. wrote: > I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. > Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it tak...

Unable to add mailbox
Hi I have created two new users, with mailboxes. All the exchange tabs are visible through active directory in the user's properties. However, I can not send or receive mail for them. I can log into owa as one of them, but they are not receiving mail I send, nor is any mail they send going out. Opening an active directory window on the exchange server, none of these accounts show up. I see mailboxes for one of them in the first admin group (the one who I can log into OWA). All other users are working fine. Any thoughts on the problem? Could it be licensing, I am close to my m...

Foreign Currency Exchange Rates Web service
Hi Guys, please does anyone know of any web service that is for currency exchange rates? On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:38:30 GMT, 'Layemi Oshodi wrote: > please does anyone know of any web service that is for currency exchange > rates? http://www.xe.com/ucc/ -- I'd hate to end the universe by mistake. On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:38:30 +0100, "'Layemi Oshodi" <yemmy@biosmart-ng.com> wrote: >please does anyone know of any web service that is for currency exchange >rates? Google's calculator calculates with almost every unit imagin...

CString #5
When I declare a CString locally, CString s; is it overkill to use s.Empty(); ? "Steve Russell" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote in message news:uu2G%23m1jGHA.2004@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I declare a CString locally, > > CString s; > > is it overkill to use > > s.Empty(); ? --------- Also, what is the most efficient way to remove the last 3 characters of a string? Right now I have: CString s; . . . if(s.Right(3) == _T("_tr") ) s.Delete(s.GetLength() - 3,3); On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:25:36 -0400, "...

Right to left search
Does anyone know of a simple way to search text strings from right to left instead of left to right? I can buy software for this but thought there should be a non-cost option somewhere out there. I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (2) Hi Martin, Can you give an example of what you're trying to do? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Martin" <Martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D67290FC-3D9C-4458-80B6-9AD691955440@microsoft.com... | Does anyone know of a simple way to search text strings from right to left | instead of left to ...

Exchange Small Business Server 2003 18GB storage limit issue
Running SP2 and configured the "registry file" with DWORD , increased the size to 70GB in "Private Store" Stll get following error. Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (SERVER)': The logical size of this database (the logical size equals the physical size of the .edb file and the .stm file minus the logical free space in each) is 18 GB. This database size has exceeded the size limit of 18 GB. Any idea please. Store gets unmonted once a week. Thanks for the help mxarun Check the spelling of the registry value as per: http://markarnold.blogspot...

Moving Folder error

Exchange Advanced tab not appearing on users in ADUC
Hi, I have enabled View | Advanced Features in ADUC but none of the Exchange-specific tabs are appearing on the users. Can anyone help me with this please? On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:54:34 +0000 (UTC), Tony Hales <Maintex@Tiscali.co.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >I have enabled View | Advanced Features in ADUC but none of the Exchange-specific >tabs are appearing on the users. Can anyone help me with this please? > Install Exchange System manager. Additionally, it is important that they Service Pack level of the Exchange Server is also applied to the Exchange System Manager o...