Move mailbox error

Hi
I am trying to move mailboxes from an Exchange 5.5 cluster (NT domain) to a
Exchange 2003 cluster (W2k3 domain) all in the same site. There is a ADC in
place. When trying to move a mailbox I get the following error in the
resulting xml file in the source server section errorCode 0xc1010a91 and the
move fails. Does anyone have any ideas where i can start troubleshooting
this. Thanks Crispy
0
Crispy (3)

Moving license to a new computer

What is <IDispatch error #32> error and <Memory is locked.> error?
Hello, I installed an Event Sink as a COM+ Application on my Exchange machine that sends an email to a specific user named "exchangeconnector" whenever something is changed in the calendar of another specific user "exchangeuser". I did the appropriate event registration for this event sink and the events seem to be successfully triggering the event sink, as I can see new events being logged to the system event log when I create new appointments in exchangeuser's calendar. But the problem is that while the event sink tries to send an email to exchangeconnector...

Safe to Move?

Conv Access 97->2000-Gets a method or data member not found error
For the following code which compiles and runs successfully in MS Access 97, when converting to MS Access 2000 the following compile error occurs "Method or data member not found." for the line below. tempID = rs.[UserID] UserID is a field in the tblSecurity table. It seems that the tblSecurity table is not opening in MS Access 2000 since this error will occur using any field, not just UserID. This error does not occur in MS Access 97. PLEASE HELP. The routine is displayed below. Sincerely thanks, Phil ------------------ CODE - Shown Below ------------------ Private Sub...

Error after applying SP3 to GP9.0
error message "A product on the computer is on a different version than the database version. You will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Use the GP_LoginErrors.log file in your temp directory to assist in resolving this issue". I have applied SP3 and did not get any errors during the install. The error while trying to open any of the companies. There are no previous service packs installed prior to applying SP3. I am also not able to locate "GP_LoginErrors.log" You need to apply the service pack on your server FIRST before you apply i...

Error class not registered in Outlook 07
Hello, I use MS Outlook 2007 (over XP SP2). Recently, whenever I start Ooutlook (first screen is Outlook Today) I'm getting an error message: "Run Time Error" plus "Error: Class not Registered". When I run Microsoft Script Editor, the breaks the flowing statement: "document.all.dateScript.innerHTML = window.external.GetDate();" However, when I'm not confirming the debug execution I can get into Outlook sending and receiving email normally. When I try to get into first screen (selecting top follder - Personal Folders) the error message is prompted ...

Moving Exchange 2000

Access to multiple Exchange mailboxes from same Outlook Profile
We have two Exchange servers that are part of the same Active Directory domain and Exchange Organization. Users are able to add additional mailboxes to their Outlook (2003) profiles, but can only expand those located on the same server as their primary mailbox. All of the added mailboxes are visible in the Folder list, but any mailboxes located on the second server display the error "unable to expand folders." I know I've seen this work in the past where there were multiple Exchange servers, any thoughts? Exactly what rights did you give the user in order to add the extra ma...

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Error 0x800408FC with Outlook and Verizon DSL
Error: 0x800408FC The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct. It is not possible to send or receive e-mails. Does anyone know what is likely to generate this message and how to fix it? Is it truly a server problem or could it be a line problem or something else? Help much appreciated. Frank frank1492 <frank1492@verizon.net> wrote: > Error: 0x800408FC The server name you entered cannot be found on the > network (it might be down temporarily). Please v...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Unable to add mailbox
Hi I have created two new users, with mailboxes. All the exchange tabs are visible through active directory in the user's properties. However, I can not send or receive mail for them. I can log into owa as one of them, but they are not receiving mail I send, nor is any mail they send going out. Opening an active directory window on the exchange server, none of these accounts show up. I see mailboxes for one of them in the first admin group (the one who I can log into OWA). All other users are working fine. Any thoughts on the problem? Could it be licensing, I am close to my m...

Moving Folder error

SMTP Errors in event log
I get the following event log message: Event Type: Error Event Source: smtpsvc Event Category: None Event ID: 2013 Date: 11/10/2004 Time: 12:01:02 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGE Description: SMTP could not connect to any DNS server. Either none are configured, or all are down. I have tried changing the External DNS servers in the SMTP Virtual Server settings- advanced properties but it doesn't make a difference. Is that the correct place for the configuration or is there another place. Do I use my ISP'...

Moving between worksheets

#N/A ERROR #2
I have the following following formula looking at a table. If G$9 does not appear on the table I get the #N/A error message. How can I get it to return zero instead? =INDEX('ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$9, MATCH($C12,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$A$9,), MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,))*$D$1 Thank you for your help, Esther Hi Esther, You could try =IF(ISNA(MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,)),0,INDEX('ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$9, MATCH($C12,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$A$9,), MATCH(G$9,'ARG - EURO'!$A$6:$U$6,))*$D$1) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the emai...

Error with MSVCRT.DLL
Hello, Outlook 2003 has been quitting erraneously since I installed it. I click the error details, and it looks like MSVCRT.DLL is in it. I have replaced this file, but the problem still exists. It seems to always quit when I am checking my mail. It seems to make duplicate copies of new mail too... Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks did update mdac? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http:...