Move Mail box failed

Dear all,

When I try to move a mailbox accross Exchange 2000 server (or accross
different mail store in same server), I got below errors.  Is the problem
caused from System Attendant mailbox?  Because I found the Last Logon of SA
mailbox is Domain/System in this server, for the other server which can
normally opration the last logon of SA mailbox is Domain/Admin

Thanks for help.

MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  1008 N/A EXCH1
Unable to move mailbox 'Test'.
Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
failed.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  9167 N/A EXCH1
Unable to get an administrative interface to the mailbox store on server
'EXCH1'.
Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
failed.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

AM MSExchangeAdmin Error MAPI Session  9175 N/A EXCH1
The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.
The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

0
v-one-s (9)

According to Microsoft, it recommend to ensure the mailstore has mounted,
but problem still exist.  Any idea?

Many thanks.

SYMPTOMS
When you use the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in to move an
Exchange 2000 user or an Exchange 2003 user from one server to another, the
Exchange Task Wizard may report the following error message:

Error: Connecting to destination server.
cn=newuser,,CN=Users,DC=regency,DC=com The attempt to log on to the
Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed.
Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
CAUSE
These errors are reported because Move Mailbox cannot log on to the system
attendant mailbox. The system attendant has a mailbox on each server,
usually on the default mailbox store.
RESOLUTION
Make sure that the default mailbox store is mounted.
"V One-S" <v-one-s@mail.hongkong.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> When I try to move a mailbox accross Exchange 2000 server (or accross
> different mail store in same server), I got below errors.  Is the problem
> caused from System Attendant mailbox?  Because I found the Last Logon of
SA
> mailbox is Domain/System in this server, for the other server which can
> normally opration the last logon of SA mailbox is Domain/Admin
>
> Thanks for help.
>

> MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  1008 N/A EXCH1
> Unable to move mailbox 'Test'.
> Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> failed.
> The MAPI provider failed.
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
>

> MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  9167 N/A EXCH1
> Unable to get an administrative interface to the mailbox store on server
> 'EXCH1'.
> Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> failed.
> The MAPI provider failed.
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
>
> AM MSExchangeAdmin Error MAPI Session  9175 N/A EXCH1
> The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
> The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
failed.
> The MAPI provider failed.
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

0
v-one-s (9)
7/13/2004 6:21:36 AM
hmm, it test a new mailbox?  does it have any emails in the mailbox?  If not
then send test mailbox some emails.  Then try again.

"V One-S" <v-one-s@mail.hongkong.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> When I try to move a mailbox accross Exchange 2000 server (or accross
> different mail store in same server), I got below errors.  Is the problem
> caused from System Attendant mailbox?  Because I found the Last Logon of
SA
> mailbox is Domain/System in this server, for the other server which can
> normally opration the last logon of SA mailbox is Domain/Admin
>
> Thanks for help.
>

> MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  1008 N/A EXCH1
> Unable to move mailbox 'Test'.
> Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> failed.
> The MAPI provider failed.
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
>

> MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  9167 N/A EXCH1
> Unable to get an administrative interface to the mailbox store on server
> 'EXCH1'.
> Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> failed.
> The MAPI provider failed.
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
>
> AM MSExchangeAdmin Error MAPI Session  9175 N/A EXCH1
> The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
> The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
failed.
> The MAPI provider failed.
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

0
mschipp (6)
7/13/2004 6:28:59 AM
The mailbox has mail inside, any idea?
Thanks.

"Michael Schipp" <mschipp@asi.com.au.SPAMmenot> wrote in message
> hmm, it test a new mailbox?  does it have any emails in the mailbox?  If
not
> then send test mailbox some emails.  Then try again.
>

> "V One-S" <v-one-s@mail.hongkong.com> wrote in message
> > Dear all,
> >
> > When I try to move a mailbox accross Exchange 2000 server (or accross
> > different mail store in same server), I got below errors.  Is the
problem
> > caused from System Attendant mailbox?  Because I found the Last Logon of
> SA
> > mailbox is Domain/System in this server, for the other server which can
> > normally opration the last logon of SA mailbox is Domain/Admin
> >
> > Thanks for help.
> >

> > MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  1008 N/A EXCH1
> > Unable to move mailbox 'Test'.
> > Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer
has
> > failed.
> > The MAPI provider failed.
> > Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> > ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
> >

> > MSExchangeAdmin Error Move Mailbox  9167 N/A EXCH1
> > Unable to get an administrative interface to the mailbox store on server
> > 'EXCH1'.
> > Error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer
has
> > failed.
> > The MAPI provider failed.
> > Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> > ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
> >
> > AM MSExchangeAdmin Error MAPI Session  9175 N/A EXCH1
> > The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error:
> > The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> failed.
> > The MAPI provider failed.
> > Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> > ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

0
v-one-s (9)

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Check Box #3
I am trying to add check boxes to a protected document that will be selected when I tab through the document. Does anyone know if the check boxes can be formatted to be activated in theis way. Right now, I have to select the check boxes with the mouse. Thanks you could try this solution that I came up with a while back. This is a copy of that post Another way is to use this technique of having a check column, and monitoring it with a worksheet selection change event. Add your code as needed. Rather than use a checkbox, I suggest just using a check column. So if we assume that the dat...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Archived Sent Mail
I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent folder. Thank you. hooksairport <hooksairport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of > those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry > goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent > folder. Thank you. Same solution as for your prior question. -- Brian Tillman ...

Am I missing something with mail merge?
I can't get a list of primary contacts. When I try to merge on Accounts it tries to use the Account.Email address instead. An thoughts?? Jake ...

Mail Delivery failure #2
I have one specific user that constantly receives email replies for undeliverable emails to an unknown address in which he never sent. Can someone explain why and how to fix it? Karen <karen@reuelnc.com> wrote: > I have one specific user that constantly receives email replies for > undeliverable emails to an unknown address in which he never sent. Can > someone explain why and how to fix it? There's nothing that can be done. Somewhere on the Internet, someone who has your user's address in his or her address book has been infected with malware. This infect...

Moving Pages between two publications

Control Tool Box
Hi, I want to learn how to use the elements (e.g. command button, option button, combo box etc.) in the control tool box. Can someone point me to some articles/tutorial? Don't seem to have much luck with help? What is the control tool box for anyway? Thanks. Epinn It is a collection of worksheet controls that are event driven. If you select one and then draw it on a worksheet, double-click the object and you will be taken to a template event procedure for that control. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Epinn" <...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Outbound Mail
I have an odd situations happening, I am getting email relaying off of my address, i am the administrator of the network and also off of the administrator account (postmaster@....) I have all IIS options turned off on my local machine, relaying is not allowed on any connection and everything is set up to specs to not relay. My system has even been tested. But when a certain email comes into our network, the microsoft update emails, my virus software strips the virus attached but i end up finding in my email queues email being sent out by my email and sometimes postmaster to outside addresse...

Business e-mail newsletter Template
How do I store the Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template locally and retain HTML instead of Plain Text? A link to the template is below. When I store the newletter template locally as an OFT, the subsequent emails in Outlook 2007 using the template are in Plain Text instead of the original HTML. When I publish as a form, I get an error message "The Form You Selected Cannot Be Displayed". Link to Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC100805931033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101043281033 Is it H...

Windows Live Mail & Feeds
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CACDA1.9517E3C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everybody, Maybe someone can help me. I am trying to use the Feeds facility but have hugh problems. It seems I can not add any feed at all. Not able to add a folder. In = word ... nothing. Maybe someone can help me to fix this problem or offer a nice place to = read about it. Thanx in advance KR Marco ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CACDA1.9517E3C0 Content-Type: text...

Locking Bound Combo Box!
I Have 3 Combo Boxes(Bound to a table) on my form, Is it possible that one of the Combo Boxes once you enter date (Text) it locks and if you want to change the text you have to delete the record and create a new one.....thanks for any advise.............Bob You'll first have to move focus to another control, then you can set the Locked and Enabled properties of the control so that the user cannot edit it. Put code along these lines in the control's AfterUpdate event procedure: Me.SomeOtherControl.SetFocus Me.YourComboBox.Locked = True Me.YourComboBox.Enabled = ...

Moving Folder error

Rule to notify me of new mail
Hi guys - i am looking to set up a rule n outlook 2003 which will send notification of new mail to a specified e-mail address, but importantly i cannot forward the original message - it's an office setup and we're not allowed to fwd 'confidential' messages over the web. Also i cannot install any 'tool' as i have seen on the web - are there any other options??? help please alastairharding@hotmail.com wrote in news:1105528667.656658.91690 @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: > Hi guys - i am looking to set up a rule n outlook 2003 which will send > notification of ne...

Moving between worksheets