Move mail box content to another hard drive

Hello,

I want to move my exchange mail boxes from one drive to another one. Can
anyone tell how to do this?

0
portilha (3)

Yes, in 5.5 you can run the Optimizer and move the databases, in 2000/2003
you can do it this way:

Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
http://www.exchangetrainer.com
http://www.msexchange.org
"Portilha" <portilha@iol.pt> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I want to move my exchange mail boxes from one drive to another one. Can
> anyone tell how to do this?

0
Mark

Moving license to a new computer

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

Safe to Move?

Check Box #3
I am trying to add check boxes to a protected document that will be selected when I tab through the document. Does anyone know if the check boxes can be formatted to be activated in theis way. Right now, I have to select the check boxes with the mouse. Thanks you could try this solution that I came up with a while back. This is a copy of that post Another way is to use this technique of having a check column, and monitoring it with a worksheet selection change event. Add your code as needed. Rather than use a checkbox, I suggest just using a check column. So if we assume that the dat...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Archived Sent Mail
I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent folder. Thank you. hooksairport <hooksairport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have setup two archived sent mail folders. If I go into one of > those folders and forward an already sent email the new sent entry > goes back into the archived sent folder rather than the current sent > folder. Thank you. Same solution as for your prior question. -- Brian Tillman ...

Am I missing something with mail merge?
I can't get a list of primary contacts. When I try to merge on Accounts it tries to use the Account.Email address instead. An thoughts?? Jake ...

Mail Delivery failure #2
I have one specific user that constantly receives email replies for undeliverable emails to an unknown address in which he never sent. Can someone explain why and how to fix it? Karen <karen@reuelnc.com> wrote: > I have one specific user that constantly receives email replies for > undeliverable emails to an unknown address in which he never sent. Can > someone explain why and how to fix it? There's nothing that can be done. Somewhere on the Internet, someone who has your user's address in his or her address book has been infected with malware. This infect...

Moving Pages between two publications

Control Tool Box
Hi, I want to learn how to use the elements (e.g. command button, option button, combo box etc.) in the control tool box. Can someone point me to some articles/tutorial? Don't seem to have much luck with help? What is the control tool box for anyway? Thanks. Epinn It is a collection of worksheet controls that are event driven. If you select one and then draw it on a worksheet, double-click the object and you will be taken to a template event procedure for that control. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Epinn" <...

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Outbound Mail
I have an odd situations happening, I am getting email relaying off of my address, i am the administrator of the network and also off of the administrator account (postmaster@....) I have all IIS options turned off on my local machine, relaying is not allowed on any connection and everything is set up to specs to not relay. My system has even been tested. But when a certain email comes into our network, the microsoft update emails, my virus software strips the virus attached but i end up finding in my email queues email being sent out by my email and sometimes postmaster to outside addresse...

Business e-mail newsletter Template
How do I store the Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template locally and retain HTML instead of Plain Text? A link to the template is below. When I store the newletter template locally as an OFT, the subsequent emails in Outlook 2007 using the template are in Plain Text instead of the original HTML. When I publish as a form, I get an error message "The Form You Selected Cannot Be Displayed". Link to Microsoft Office Business e-mail newsletter template: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC100805931033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101043281033 Is it H...

Windows Live Mail & Feeds
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CACDA1.9517E3C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi everybody, Maybe someone can help me. I am trying to use the Feeds facility but have hugh problems. It seems I can not add any feed at all. Not able to add a folder. In = word ... nothing. Maybe someone can help me to fix this problem or offer a nice place to = read about it. Thanx in advance KR Marco ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01CACDA1.9517E3C0 Content-Type: text...

Locking Bound Combo Box!
I Have 3 Combo Boxes(Bound to a table) on my form, Is it possible that one of the Combo Boxes once you enter date (Text) it locks and if you want to change the text you have to delete the record and create a new one.....thanks for any advise.............Bob You'll first have to move focus to another control, then you can set the Locked and Enabled properties of the control so that the user cannot edit it. Put code along these lines in the control's AfterUpdate event procedure: Me.SomeOtherControl.SetFocus Me.YourComboBox.Locked = True Me.YourComboBox.Enabled = ...

Excel 2k3: Workbook on network drive, when save creates new file
When we open up a shared workbook and enter data into it. Everything works fine but once you save it the original still contains the information but in the folder on the network drive that the original is located a new file is created. This new file is the same size as the original document. It didn't start doing this until it was moved from our old 2000 Server to our new 2k3 server. Can anyone help? Does that newly created workbook have a name of 8 characters (with no extension)? If yes... When excel saves the file, it saves it as a temporary file with a funny name (8 characte...

Moving Folder error