MOC Exchange 2000

Sabe Alguien donde puedo bajar los MOC de Exchang 2000
Gracias
0
smaqueira (1)

Back Office 4.5 & Exchange 5.5 Server migration to Win 2003 & Exchange 2003 Server
Hello, Is it possible to migrate a Back Office & Exchange 5.5 server to Win2k3 & Exchange 2003 and keep our NT 4.0 Domain enviroment. ==================== This is what we have: Winnt 4.0 PDC Winnt 4.0 BDC Back Office 4.5 w/ Exchange 5.5 (we want to eliminate this machine!!!) ===================== We have a seperate Win2k3 machine ready but not joined to the domain yet. Do we have to upgrade our Winnt 4.0 PDC aswell to Win2k3 or will our new Win2k3 w/ Exchange 2k3 fit in well in the NT 4.0 domain? What options & steps would be best to migrate? Thanks ahead of time, -Rene Enriq...

NT4 and exchange 5.5 running on AD Native mode ?
we want to switch to native mode on AD is there a problem if you have still some exchange 5.5 running on NT4 and other servers on exchange 2003 running on windows 2003. then switching to native Active directory? thanks is nayone doing it? ...

Exchange Server in wrong OU
Hello Our previous network admin migrated our Exchange 2003 Server to new hardware, but failed to place the new Exchaneg server in the proper OU in ADUC. Because of this, security policies in ADUC for our network server are not being applied to this server, it currently resides in the built in Computers OU. We would like to move this server to the correct OU. What will this affect? Can this server simply be moved or will it be necssary to make additional changes? Thank you, Mark Clark You can move the Exchange server to the correct OU but you have to restart the exchange services a...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003
I've looked through quite a few posts here, read a lot of things and still I am not 100% of the best way to go about this scenario. One EX 5.5 server at SP3 on W2K SP3, single AD domain in the forest. Whats the best method to get from this to Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003? Is is to install Exchange Server 2003 on the Windows Server 2003 box, create a new Exchange Server 2003 organization and then use the Migration Wizard? Or is it soemthing else? TIA I would recommend this procedure, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating_Exchange_5_5_to_2003.html -- John Ol...

Need to reinstall Outlook 2000- want to save inbox, contacts
Newbie Running XP SP2 Outlook 2000 I need to reinstall Outlook 2000. Before doing so, I would like to save a copy of my existing inbox, and contacts. How do I do this? Thank you. Mac Their a couple of ways if outlook will still run you can start outlook and go to the file menu and select Import and Export then select Export to a file click next then select Personal File Folder (.pst) click next then select the top item in the list (usually this will be labeled Personal Folders and also check the Include subfolders option then click next and enter a path and file name you want to save to...

Upgrade Windows 2000 domain and Exchange 2000 to Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003
Hi, Our current settings is the following: 2 x DC running W2K. One also runs DHCP server and the other one runs DNS Exchange 2000 Back-end installed on one of the DC Exchange 2000 Front-end installed on a standalone W2K server on DMZ We would like to upgrade to a W2K3 domain and Exchange 2003. All the hardware will be replaced. This time, we will have 2 servers dedicated to DC roles and Exchange 2003 will be installed on a standalone W2K3 server. What would be the best steps to allow a smooth upgrade, as transparent to the users as possible and with the minimum risks for me! I was think...

Outlook 2000 #108
I have one client that can't seem to exit Outlook without terminiating the process from Task Manager. The size of the mailbox is not large and I have done a detect and repair. I have also tried removing Outlook and reinstalling it. Still no luck. I did set this user up on another machine and it worked perfectly fine. Any ideas of where to go from here would be appreciated. Thanks, Ryan What mode of OL2000 is the user using? Check the second line here in Outlook: Help menu > About If it's Corporate/Workgroup, try setting up a fresh profile here: Control Panel > Mail...

Importing to a DL exchange 5.5
I am being asked if we can take an external list or database (such as access or excel) and import this list of addresses into exchange to create a distribution list in the GAL. I am not sure this can be done. I looked into this a few years back and came up empty. But I thought I would ask again. As far as I know, a public DL can only be setup from choosing names from the GAL, but I may be incorrect here. Any info will be appreciated. TIA, Nurv This should work just fine. When you run your import of the list (csv format), you would need to specify to create Custom Recipients, which w...

FRX exchange rate upload
Hi. How can I upload exchange rates automatically into FRX? I see it is using DAX files. How are they accessed? -- Thanks! QT FRx does not have an automated upload. You need to enter the rates manually. Note that FRx can utilize GP's rates which can be imported using Integration Manager. -- Charles Allen, MVP "QT" wrote: > Hi. How can I upload exchange rates automatically into FRX? I see it is > using DAX files. How are they accessed? > -- > Thanks! > QT Thanks. Is there a document that describes how to use IM with FRX? -- QT "Charles ...

Any way to Export/Import Exchange settings?
Is there a way to Export the settings for the following: Default Policy (E-mail address Policy) Default SMTP Virt Server, Relay Restrictions, Message Delivery Connector Settings. This would be used in a DR situattion. Thank You On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:22:00 -0800, TheITDude <TheITDude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to Export the settings for the following: >Default Policy (E-mail address Policy) >Default SMTP Virt Server, Relay Restrictions, Message Delivery >Connector Settings. > >This would be used in a DR situattion. Thank You Sure. Exchange Be...

Microsoft Exchange?
Just set up OfficeXP on a computer. Now when outlook is open, I get a dialog that says "Microsoft Exchange" as the only choice. I just click okay and my outlook comes up fine. Why do I get this dialog? I think I had this problem once before and it has to do with the way it was set up. I belive it was set up to use MS Exchange. MS Exchange is not being used. I need to convert it. I had to do this once before and remember it to be easy, but I don't remember what I had to do. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. Close Outlook. Go to control panel, mail and open your p...

Exchange is currently in recovery?
When starting outlook 2003 from only my station I get the dialog Exchange is currently in recovery mode. You can either connect to your exchange server using the network, work offline, or cancel this logon. How can I fix this? Delete and recreate the Outlook profile. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "David Lewis" <*@*.*> wrote in message news:vvoig098p3nrb343lhofp2i338h6c23dei@4ax.com... > When starting outlook 2003 from only my station I get the dialog > Exchange is currently in recovery mode. You can either conn...

News Groups in Exchange 2003
Hello All, I am trying to set up some news group feeds to come from news.microsoft.com. I have the remote server set up as a peer both and have the news groups I want to get. But for some reason nothing happens. Any ideas as to why Thanks Mark You won't be able to set it up that way. news.microsoft.com only allows select servers to use it as a feed source. You can try checking if your ISP is set up to receive those feeds and will allow you to add them as a peer. Otherwise, just use Outlook Express for your newsgroups. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Mark ...

Backing up OL2000/XP Exchange Server Items to local pst folder automatically
Hi Is it possible to backup (not archive) all items stored in an Exchange Server 2000 mailbox to a local .pst file automatically on a regular basis? I can do the backup manually using the import/export wizard but I would like to automate this. Please note that the Exchange Server is outsourced and I have no access to the server itself other than via Outlook! Any thoughts please? thanks Rob look at my free software at http://www.rbware.net/rbmergetopst/default.htm this should be what you need. Use Outlook 2000 because the is still a problem with outlook 2002 (see my Folder.CopyTo quest...

Exchange Problem Servies / Store
Not sure where my last message went so here we go again,, Basically exchange messed up earlier today tracked it down to asp and iis disappeaing why not a clue but they had both gone. Reinstalled asp and iis Reinstalled exchange with /disasterrecovery switch All seemed fine except for GFI which is now ok So whats wrong :- 50 % of users when they click send and recieve get an error 0x80040111 these users are unable to send from webmail either. The other 50% are fine using webmail or outlook Mac users cant even connect to exchange keeps asking for them to enter their password, even though...

Problem with Outlook Exchange
Hello I don't know much about Exchange although I have used Outlook (Office 2003) for years My school have just started using Outlook Exchange and I didn't expect to have too many problems. But if I use the full version (not lite), I keep getting an error message for most operations I've tried dropping the safety level to the lowest for secure sites (yep, I've put my school in as a secure site) but something is still blocking most operations Below, is the full message. Can anyone give me the precise configuration which is blocking things on my computer? Thanks in a...

Exchange 2003
Hi everyone, sine we upgrade Exchange 2003 to SP2 we have the following problem: Public message folder, all messages are forwarded to recipient through the folder assistant. But all messages which are marked as "private" are not forwarded. How can we change that behaviour ? Thanks a lot, thomas Hello Thomas, Thank you for posting. I have performed the tests on two Exchange servers and reproduced the issue. It is by design. Any messages marked as "Private" can not be forwarded. We can not change the behavior. The only workaround is: Do not send "Private"...

Excel 2000 Spell Check
When I click the spell check button on my machine, I get a message saying "spell check complete" but the errors are not picked up. Any idea why and how I can fix it? "Me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >When I click the spell check button on my machine, I get a >message saying "spell check complete" but the errors are >not picked up. Any idea why and how I can fix it? US English vs UK English maybe one of the problems? It's also possible someone has fubarred your custom dictionary. What are the words? If you have Word, what...

Comparison b/w Exchange 5.5 and 2003
Hi all, Any document that has the features comparison b/w Exchange 5.5 and 2003? Basically, I want to push our Management to upgrade to Exchange 2003 (Clustered preferably). TIA. ,Sur Here you go: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/features/ex_compare.mspx Not many blue dots in the 5.5 column. :) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Sur" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:e0Rq$Y9HFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Any document that has the features comparison b/w...

Simple hack to get $2000 to your home.
Simple hack to get $2000 to your home at http://easywayformoney.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ...

when an exchange server 2003 goes down
4 servers are running under Windows 2003 active directory. Exchange server 2003 is up and running without a glitch. We're nor using clusters. Almost everything is redundant (hardware and real time files replication from server to server) That told, I would like to add a level of redundancy to the exchange server in the event that something goes wrong. Can you point me out to something I could work on? thank you Thomas That really depends on your budget. For starters I would establish solid backup plan after doing a lot of research, test it a frequently, and do save those transact...

Help ! Exchange 2K3 Server get stolen
Hi All Some one broke into our office, the Exchange Server get stolen. How can I restore the server to a new hardware from backup tape? Any input would be appreciated PS: Domain Controller still running. Thanks you kindly Winter Download the disaster recovery whitepapers from the Microsoft Exchange 2003 website, read them, understand them, then proceed. Alternatively, you can hire a consultant, or pay Microsoft the fees required for PSS to hold your hand. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "winter" <winter...

Migration of Exchange 5.5 accounts from NT4 domain to new W2K domain.
We are a small company < 30 emps. We currently have MS Exchange 5.5 running on our NT4 PDC. I have been tasked with setting up a new W2K domain controller on a new server (creating a new domain) and moving Exchange5.5 to a new machine in the new domain (seperate machine than the domain controller). We are not upgrading to a new Exchange (2003) till probably next quarter when we have the funding, so I have to stay with 5.5 for now. The old domain, once everyhting is migrated, will go away. I set up the new domain, created a two-way trust between the two domains and successfully migrated...

16Gb or 32GB limit on Exchange 2000?
I thought that the 16GB limit for the entire store on Exchange 2000 was adding up the mailbox + public folders (priv.edb, priv.stm, pub.edb, pub.stm). Now I read that the priv can be 16Gb and the pub can be 16Gb, for a total of 32GB. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Public_Folders_Maximize_Exchange.html Can someone confirm this for a fact? It would solve a lot of problems for me, as I have a big public folder that I keep unnecessarily pruning just to keep both mailboxes and public folders together within the 16GB limit. Cheers. Jo Standard edition is 16GB for the private store and 16...

Exchange 2003 SP2 Q
Dear all, I have a few fundamental questions. 1) Can Antivirus software for Exchange Server that uses AVAPI Version 2 corrupt the store database? 2) Is it possible for MAPI client like outlook 2002 and 2003 corrupt the store database? 3) Can third party backup software corrupt the store during backup? Thanks. Regards, Kueh. 1. I've never seen this happen, though I wouldn't say it is impossible. 2. Same as 1. 3. I've never seen the backup software itself corrupt a mailbox store. Usually, backup software is one of the mechanisms to let you know that there is corruption...