Mobile sync crashes Information Store service

Folks

WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store
service. Description in the event log:

An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were
<Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is
in the data section.

Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1

OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere...

Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the
service to restart after one minute, but my (internal) users are getting
annoyed with the intermittent service and my mobile users are getting very
annoyed with not being able to sync their PDAs... help!

0
info4447 (2)

problem connecting to online services
I am using Micorsoft 2003. I am able to download statements into money from my bank, but I cannot seem to get the set up online services to work through money. I have talked to my bank and they see no problem on their end. Here's what happens: I go to set up the onoine services, I choose the correct bank (bank one), enter correct user name and pw and click next and I get the "Call Progress" screen with the movoing dots and thats it. It never resolves to the next page. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus. I have installed all of the latest Money updates....

CRM Mobile / Mobile Express
I'm stuck with a few questions here: - are these two different products? - I'd like to know if it can be used with ANY language version of CRM 3.0 server (as I'm not using the english version). - if an entirely new form is build in CRM 3.0 server, will that page then be available on CRM Mobile? Who can answer these questions? Regards 1. Yes, two different products 2. Microsoft CRM Mobile is available in English, German, French, and Spanish. 3. Build a new form in Microsoft CRM, do you mean a new View? The Views are not the same. However, you can access the fields inc...

Bank Of America Credit Card
Damn it! Microsoft, whats going on here!!!! If I add my Bank Of America credit card account via MS it synchronizes the account and all is well. If I then sync Money 2005 it sees the acocunt and adds it. If I try to sync money 2005, it says that there is no provider available for my BoafA credit card. But! If I go back online I can do it via money. Now for the really annoying part.. Eventually, Money 2005 disables the online sync and the next time I sign on MSN its disabled here as well. This is clearly a problem with 2005 because I had no problems with 2004. Brian, here's the possi...

MS Money Project Leader needs FIRED- NO SYNC?
What in the heck was the idiot project leader for MS Money thinking when it was determined that Money 2007 shouldn't sync with a Pocket PC? And what is MS thinking when it determined that Windows Mobile 2005 wouldn't sync with ANY version of Money? People, I thought software and PDA's were supposed to HELP with productivity. What idiot is running the show at MS for their Mobile and productivity product lines? These two decisions have immediately kept me from buying MS Money 2007 (a product line I've used for YEARS) as well as upgrading to a newer Pocket PC. Way to go MS! ...

sync, again
I'm noticing that all of my calendar items are in sync with my Windows smart phone. Some are there, some arent. Any ideas as to what's going on? I run Windows XP Pro and Office 2007 at home. My smart phone has windows 6.1 How do I tell if this is a Outlook poroblem or something else? Thanks. Sorry, I should have said are NOT in sync. "DH" wrote: > I'm noticing that all of my calendar items are in sync with my Windows smart > phone. Some are there, some arent. Any ideas as to what's going on? I run > Windows XP Pro and Office 2007 at home....

Deleting Information
Hello. I'm fairly new to Access and I'm having a problem. I have a database set up that I need to "revise" each year. There are about 20 columns and most of them need to be changed from whatever amount is in them to zero. I think I can handle that. There are columns that have info. that needs to be completely deleted so that other info. can be moved over (balance at end of one year becomes balance at beginning of next year). Without deleting each individiual "cell" how can I delete the info in that column. Also, how can I move the info from one column to the ...

no information on outlook calendar from Dec 1
I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for certain users i am finding no information from Dec 1 2004 onwards, but i have seen meeting availability for some users, if i try to set up an appoinment with any user, using outlook calendar after Dec 1 2004 no information, but i can see user's availability before that date. Any idea? Have those users increase their default free/busy publishing time in Outlook. On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:20:03 -0700, migration admin <migrationadmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a strange problem, in my outlook calander for cert...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

Run SSRS stored procedure report from a CRM 2011 for a current record
Hi All, we need to run a SSRS report created via stored procedure for the current record in a custom CRM entity . we completed creating stored procedure , but pre-filtering is not working . when we tried to preview in visual studio it is picking up the lastest record values only . Could any one give some suggestion to resolve this issue ? Thanks, Sandy ...

Query email for information based on sender
Hi Guys, How do I query the content of my email to generate a report? Situation: Emails are automatically recieved from various servers nationwide. The serversl have unique "from" addresses. They all get sent to a serverbackup@abc.com email address. They notify me about backup statuses of all my servers. However, I'm looking for more effecient ways to report on these emails. Maybe push them into an access or SQL Server database so I can track the effectiveness of different types of backup configuration that these servers use. I'd like to know ...For example - which serve...

WMP12 crashes after 5 seconds
im using WMP12 on WIN 7 it crashes after approx 5 seconds and goes thru the normal WMP12 encountered an error message but nothing happens with regards to fixing or reporting... Media centre works fine. so im kinda perplexed.. i must point out thoi i UPGRADED to WIn 7 from Vista home premium.. the installation went smoothly and everything was fine until i shanged the mobo and cpu for a quadcore any ideas pls??? Any crash details for that from the Event Viewer? http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#bucket -- Speaking for myself only. See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html ...

Mobile Device with full Excel version
I'm wondering if there is a mobile device (ie handheld PC, etc. something smaller/cheaper than a laptop) that can run the full version of Excel? I am wanting to distribute an Excel file that has VBA code to some field personnel. Does Windows CE mandate Pocket Excel? ...

Change HQ for syncronized store
Hi. I am planning to separate my stores into two different head quater server. Currently all of the stores connected and syncronized into single HQ server. If i purchase another HQ lisence and install it to new server, Is it possible to get database from current HQ server and syncronized into new server? Thank you. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0515_01C78CFE.9D37F360 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Probably can be done. Backup everything _before_ you start this!!! Look at these KB...

How I stopped Money 2007 from crashing
All, In case anyone else has problems with Money crashing unexpectedly, here's a tip that might help someone. I upgraded from 2005 to 2007 and noticed that going to the Lifetime planner would cause a crash. After the 5th time or so, I decided to take action. As a software engineer, I have Visual Studio on my computer. I followed the tip at http://www.hanselman.com/blog/SetUpYourSystemToUseMicrosoftsPublicSymbolServer.aspx to download the debugging symbols for Microsoft libraries. This basically helps the debugger understand Microsoft's libraries better to know which functions are b...

Tracking Information on Sent Item Print...How to turn on?
When printing an e-mail from Sent Items that contains Tracking Information (ex. voting button responses) I have some users that this info DOES print at the bottom of the e-mail and some users where this info DOES NOT print at the bottom of the sent item e-mail. I cannot determine how/where to turn the "print tracking information" feature on. Does anybody know how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance. Randy Does it work on all messages for some and none for others? Is the message format the same on al messages? You may need RTF format for it to work, otherwise there is no opti...

Exchange 2000
Is there any way out of this? I've deleted the E**.log files from the mdbdata folder, have run the eseutil with switch /mh and staus of database is showing Dirty Shutdown, but l have deleted the uncommitted logs and have no previous backups to restore database from. What are my limited options? Thanks :-( As the database is inconsistent and no log files are there, the only option is to perform hard recovery of the database. Please note that this will result in data loss. To start the hard recovery process, run eseutil /p against the priv.edb and pub.edb files. Please note that a...

using gdi in mobile
Hi, I'm using visual studio 2005 to draw the screen on mobile device . I'm looking for some smaple in using gdi. Is there anyone could provide some simple MFC sample that is using GDI? Thanks!! There should samples in the mobile sdk. Did you have a look at them? -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft - MVP "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212FF0D6-D9DF-436C-9B1D-F13D44CE59E5@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using visual studio 2005 to draw the screen on mobile device . I'm > looking for some smaple in using gdi. Is there anyon...

Mobile CRM on Pocket PC 2005
I've created a new deployment package for the Mobile CRM, nothing special just MobileCRM, SQL CE and .Net framework. It installs fine, and runs fine on my Pocket PC 2003 SE (Phone Addition) running on my QTEK S100 but using the same package on a new Pocket PC 2005 (Phone Addition) running on an 02 XDA Exec, it dosn't work. The install seems to go ok, but the software dosn't seem to be installed, it's no in program files, there dosn't seem to be any CRM files using file explorer, but it's listed in the Remove Programs option. Is there any known issued running thi...

Show cell contents depending on other cells information
Hello, here is my problem. I have two cells (B5) and (C5). If (B5) has any other value than 40 or if (C5) contains text, I want to display the contents of cell (D5). Otherwise the contents of (D5) are to remain invisible. Is this doable? Thanks. On Nov 19, 11:04=A0am, RedBeard <eea...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, here is my problem. > > I have two cells (B5) and (C5). > > If (B5) has any other value than 40 or if (C5) contains text, I want > to display the contents of cell (D5). > Otherwise the contents of (D5) are to remain invisible. > >...

Sync to Iphone
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / ipod touch. Do you recommend it? "les" <lester12345@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / > ipod touch. Do you recommend it? The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along. In article <f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30 @z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, lester12345@gmail.com says... > > Anyone know of any apps that...

CRM Mobile Windows Mobile 6
Hi!! It's possible to install crm mobile in windows mobile 6?? Thanks! Applications that run on WM 5 SHOULD run without problems on WM 6. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility BV www.cwrmobility.com/weblog -- "Chuti" <el_chuti@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1191339888.448636.43140@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com... > Hi!! > > It's possible to install crm mobile in windows mobile 6?? > > Thanks! > Mobile 6 it takes integrated SQL 2005 as you install SQL replication? I have try it and does not work... Has someone tried it? Thanks! Don`t...

OL 2010 sync error 4202 and news folders
getting mutiple error 4292 sync errors and the News Feed folders are mutiplying. It has gotten as high as 20 news feed folders. I delete them locally and online - they just come back! I am not subscribed to any RSS feeds. Any ideas would be appreciated. apologies - meant 4202 sync error "jim" wrote: > getting mutiple error 4292 sync errors and the News Feed folders are > mutiplying. It has gotten as high as 20 news feed folders. I delete them > locally and online - they just come back! > I am not subscribed to any RSS feeds. > Any ideas would be app...

Allowing my phone to sync with Outlook 2002
I sync my contacts with my phone on a regular basis. Is there a way to permanently permit my phone to sync without the dreaded "A program is trying to access your outlook data" popping up every time? TIA Check with the manufacturers of your phone sync software to see if they have an updated version that gets around Outlook's security prompts. Also read the following: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message...

Emulator Download the Windows Mobile 5
Is it possible to just download the emulator and not have to install the Visual Studio Suite? MP <MP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to just download the emulator and not have to install the >Visual Studio Suite? Yes, there's a standalone version of the emulator. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroc...

The 'Microsoft Site Replication Service' returned 'Error returned
I have been trying to backup Microsoft Site Replication Service, however I have run into this error in the log. Backup Status Operation: Backup Active backup destination: File Media name: "BackupSRSStorage.bkf created 10/7/2005 at 11:07 AM" Volume shadow copy creation: Attempt 1. Backup of "EMAILSERVER\Microsoft Site Replication Service\SRS Storage" Backup set #1 on media #1 Backup description: "Set created 10/7/2005 at 11:07 AM" Media name: "BackupSRSStorage.bkf created 10/7/2005 at 11:07 AM" Backup Type: Normal Backup started on 10/7/2005 at 11:0...