Mobile Access

When I try to reach our mobile access by typing
http://serverIP/oma, I get the error...

A system error has occurred while processing your
request.  Please try again.  If the problem persists,
contact your administrator.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Jose

0
ja1 (6)

What is "oma" supposed to be?

"Jose Alfaro" <ja@mkrs.com> wrote in message
> When I try to reach our mobile access by typing
> http://serverIP/oma, I get the error...
>
> A system error has occurred while processing your
> request.  Please try again.  If the problem persists,
> contact your administrator.
>
> Any ideas what could be wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Jose

0
smith (11)
2/27/2004 10:10:57 PM
"john Smith" <smith@fakedomain.com> wrote:

>What is "oma" supposed to be?

outlook mobile access. it formats the presentation for mobile devices
like pda's an smartphones.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Can not access Exchange 2000 through VPN......................
I had users connect from home through VPN. They connect to the exchange 5.5 server and everything was fine. I just changed my AD from mixed to native mode. I upgraded from Exch 5.5 to Exch 2000. Now, users can connect to VPN. Access the shared drives but can not access the Exchange 2000 server. When they start outlook XP, it says the exchange server is not available. Is there something I need to do? Please help. try having them delete and recreate the profile "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OOqGmS1lEHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I had us...

Unable to access folders after changing mail server
Hi, I am using MS outlook 2003(win xp) with lotus notes connector to access my office mails. Everything was working properly untill I changed my mail server to a new one. The nsf file was also copied to the new domino server. But after this my outlook stopped working. It shows below message while trying to access inbox. "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." I deleted and recreated my outlook profile,but the problem still...

Lost access to Delegates tab
Exchange 2003 SP2 organization, running in mixed mode. Most users cannot access Delegates tab; trying to do so results in message: "The Delegates page is not available. Unable to access Outlook folder. The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." More info: - Recently created users do not have this problem. - Verified is not an Outlook issue; have set up multiple profiles on my computer for testing -- no older user can open Delegates, recently created users can open Delegates, all using same i...

Can I use Access 2007 for Professional Application Development?
I am a .NET developer and a group of friends came to me with thisquestion: They want to develop commercial applications targeted for 50or less users using SQL Server as the back end. They want to know ifaccess could be used for this environment because it appears that itis easier to develop using it than using Visual Studio. I know that access 2007 can be use SQL Server but I don't know if youcan develop forms that use stored procedures instead of SQL Statements(for performance) and if the code can be properly protected. Also Iwould like to know if there is any way to implement a custom l...

Convert Access 97 to Access 2002 or 2003
Hi, I must convert a suite of 10 integrated Access 97 systems to either Access 2002 or Access 2003. What version is more stable? What version will cause less problems? Thank you, Nick Nick there is very little difference in stability now. I prefer 2003, and can think of a couple of bugs in 2002 that do not exist in 2003, but not the reverse. IME, A2003 is more stable than 97 while developing on a Windows XP machine. Once the development is complete (forms/reports/code not being changed), a well-designed Access app running on stable power over a stable network on machines that do...

Access Coding
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007 we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly. Unless you have a reason to convert them why not work in compatibility mode that way the db will work as in 2003? If you just open the database it will be opened in compatibility mode. The cas emight be that some references need updating but you can always ask how to do that here. Just provide enough info so we know which references we are talking about. -- Maurice Ausum...

Should We convert to Access 2007
Hello, We have several complex applications developed in Access 2003 by various outside consultants. These applications link to a variety of Oracle tables and are used only for Access reports. User level security is also built in via the mdw workgroup file for all applications. I've been asked to research how viable it is to convert all of these applications to Access 2007. I understand 2007 discontinued user level security via the mdw file. On one hand, I see that Microsoft advises NOT to convert to 2007 if you need user level security: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA10...

Exporting Access into Excel workbook
Is there a way to export an access report into excel workbook where data is broken out onto multiple spreadsheets? Please help. Thank you!! In the absence of another reply ..... I think not. In my opinion you would be better off exporting sets of data from th *original Access table* to Excel - or using Data/Get External Data i Excel. I am currently experimenting with a similar job where it is necessar to have an Access table containing worksheet names linked to the mai table to enable this. I am setting up an Excel macro to import t worksheets. It may be quicker to use an Access Make T...

Excel and Access merge
Is it possible to take data from Access and link it to Excel? I have two groups that I am working with and one uses Excel and one uses Access and we would like all the data to end up in Excel without having to rekey. Thanks for the help. Todd Try using MsQuery to import the data from Access. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:046001c3c961$6d9f6840$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to t...

CRM Mobile / Mobile Express
I'm stuck with a few questions here: - are these two different products? - I'd like to know if it can be used with ANY language version of CRM 3.0 server (as I'm not using the english version). - if an entirely new form is build in CRM 3.0 server, will that page then be available on CRM Mobile? Who can answer these questions? Regards 1. Yes, two different products 2. Microsoft CRM Mobile is available in English, German, French, and Spanish. 3. Build a new form in Microsoft CRM, do you mean a new View? The Views are not the same. However, you can access the fields inc...

How do I use Excel or Access or a combination of both to track an.
I would like to come up with a posting journal using either Excel or Access or a combination of both to track the dues of a non-profit organization. In using this I want to keep track of outstanding balance. I want to be able to use Word to prepare an invoice that I can either mail to the address or e-mail. I would like for the balance adjusted as each payment is made. Once all dues are paid then show it as paid in full. Thanks, Are you familiar with VBA - the office macro language? You can use this to automate word, excel, outlook, access, etc to talk to one another. Your question...

Easy access to the control specified in a validator's ControlToValidate property
I have a custom validator that inherits from BaseValidator, and I need to be able to access the control specified by the ControlToValidate property. The only way I have been able to find to do this is to recursively use the FindControl method, which can sometimes be inefficient depending on where the control is located. I'm sure I'm not the first person to want to access the ControlToValidate control in a custom validator, so does anybody know of a more efficient way? Thanks. -- Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/ ...

Exporting Query from Access 2007 to Excel 2007
I am trying to export an Access 2007 query into a pre-existing Excel 2007 workbook. I would like the query to overwrite the 1st page in the workbook, but it keeps creating a new page. I am exporting the data from query without the formatting. Any suggestions? Thanks. sup news group i need mails "AMW0830" <AMW0830@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80A3288-8DAB-45D0-AD37-FCEE3CB4D142@microsoft.com... >I am trying to export an Access 2007 query into a pre-existing Excel 2007 > workbook. I would like the query to overwrite the 1st pag...

Mobile Device with full Excel version
I'm wondering if there is a mobile device (ie handheld PC, etc. something smaller/cheaper than a laptop) that can run the full version of Excel? I am wanting to distribute an Excel file that has VBA code to some field personnel. Does Windows CE mandate Pocket Excel? ...

using gdi in mobile
Hi, I'm using visual studio 2005 to draw the screen on mobile device . I'm looking for some smaple in using gdi. Is there anyone could provide some simple MFC sample that is using GDI? Thanks!! There should samples in the mobile sdk. Did you have a look at them? -- Vipin Aravind Microsoft - MVP "Amy" <Amy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:212FF0D6-D9DF-436C-9B1D-F13D44CE59E5@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using visual studio 2005 to draw the screen on mobile device . I'm > looking for some smaple in using gdi. Is there anyon...

Access Mail
Can anyone tell me how to access outlook mail in my office over the web. We have an exchange server but I can remember the website name. Theres no such thing as 'outlook mail' outlook is merely a app. that allows you to access yr mail from yr provider you would have to go to yr mail providers web site to see if they have web access. "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:042701c4a752$738290f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how to access outlook mail in my office > over the web. We have an exchange server but I can > re...

Problem accessing outlook
Whenever I try to log onto outlook an error message comes up saying "outlook express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded". Any ideas or suggestions what I should do? Thanks! Melanie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Whenever I try to log onto outlook an error message comes > up saying "outlook express could not be started because > MSOE.DLL could not be loaded". Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Exclude Data of Access
Dear all, I'm trying to exclude some data in my access table, but the code bellow doesn't work. I need that excel to exclude all data in the table that contains a criteria in two range of excel. It's the message error: "no value was supplied for an or more necessary parameters" For example: Table accounting_code profit_center date value salary 3 01/01/07 100 I have the range a1 for the profit_center and range a2 for the date. Then I will put in range a1 =3D 3 and a2 =3D 01/01/07, then I will click in a butto...

Mobile CRM on Pocket PC 2005
I've created a new deployment package for the Mobile CRM, nothing special just MobileCRM, SQL CE and .Net framework. It installs fine, and runs fine on my Pocket PC 2003 SE (Phone Addition) running on my QTEK S100 but using the same package on a new Pocket PC 2005 (Phone Addition) running on an 02 XDA Exec, it dosn't work. The install seems to go ok, but the software dosn't seem to be installed, it's no in program files, there dosn't seem to be any CRM files using file explorer, but it's listed in the Remove Programs option. Is there any known issued running thi...

Accessing a share
Small company peer-to-peer network. WinXP Pro clients. Office Manager created a share to data folders of bookkeeping app for me. Has worked fine until this week. She's gone on vacation so I can't log into her PC. Both Friday and today I can see the share, but can't get into it. I get a message that it's inaccessible, probably due to insufficient permissions. I've rebooted both machines today and last Friday - no luck. Yesterday, however, I got in with no problems. What can I dig into when she gets back to see what the problem was? (I already checked th...

Access Help
I have a problem , I need to allow a group of people to select the books they want to purchase , then I want to print a report showing how many of a particular book I need to buy and then show a chart refelcting how many of the diffrent books were chosen. Can anyone please help me is this done in a query or report ??? "NicholasEllis" <nicholasjohnmillsellis@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1188030573.194969.188530@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com... >I have a problem , I need to allow a group of people to select the > books they want to purchase Use a query based form &...

Mail Merge using a workgroup secured Access database
Has anyone done this? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/publisher/200706/1 Have you tried? If so what were your results? What version Publisher are you using? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "HLCruz via OfficeKB.com" <u27207@uwe> wrote in message news:7416d8af2f6cb@uwe... > Has anyone done this? > > -- > Message posted via OfficeKB.com > http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/publisher/200706/1 > ...

still able to workd in Access 2007
Hello, I am developping our church membership database using Access 2002 in my laptop. I plan to convert it to access97 then I create MDE using Access 97 in my othercomputer. My question is, with all VBA that I created, Is there any possiblity that it can not work in Access 97?, otherwise I just make MDE access2000. Thanks for any idea provided -- H. Frank Situmorang You may be able to save it as an Access 97 MDB. If you plan to, do this before you split. Of course, it won't work if you used any of the things that were not in Access 97, e.g. AllForms collection, OpenReport in dia...

CRM Mobile Windows Mobile 6
Hi!! It's possible to install crm mobile in windows mobile 6?? Thanks! Applications that run on WM 5 SHOULD run without problems on WM 6. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility BV www.cwrmobility.com/weblog -- "Chuti" <el_chuti@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1191339888.448636.43140@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com... > Hi!! > > It's possible to install crm mobile in windows mobile 6?? > > Thanks! > Mobile 6 it takes integrated SQL 2005 as you install SQL replication? I have try it and does not work... Has someone tried it? Thanks! Don`t...

Outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe attachment #2
I got an email with an .exe attachment says outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe attachment I know its safe as I have been waiting for this from a friend How I receive it? Outlook 2003 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, john asked: | I got an email with an .exe attachment says outlook bloc...