MMC error on opening exchange system manager

I get an error when opening: MMC has detected an error in a snap-in. It is
recommended that you shut down and restart MMC.   then I click to report or
continue, if continue it opens up but you cant get into anything, in the
right bigger window it says MMC could not create snap-in. The snap-in might
have not been installed correctly.  Name: Exchange System   CLSID:
1b600aea-10ba-11d2-9f28-00c04fa37610   It has been working for a month fine,
HELP!
0
dtdave (1)

Encryption error
When I open Money 2004 I get the following error "Unable to encrypt data at the required level" Tells me to go to a site and install some security updates, which I did. I have all the latest patches and updates (except XPSP2, it sucks). Have latest IE 6 with SP1 and latest encryption pack. Help! In microsoft.public.money, "Encryption error..." <Encryption error...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I open Money 2004 I get the following error > >"Unable to encrypt data at the required level" > >Tells me to go to a site and install so...

report error 8x80040600
-- Jim Law Jim Law wrote: <yep, Jim submits a blank post> Okie dokie then. Thanks for the declaration. Come on back when you have a question. ...

Strange error coming from OUTLOOK...
Hi there, I am facing some OUTLOOK error which has started coming after one fine day (25th May), I got a link on web which tried to solve some similar kind of error... http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.outlook/browse_thread/thread/15655d7cc99b3d65/c93849b5d9727b9b%23c93849b5d9727b9b?utoken=-H72kDsAAACAT_kPml7nPanGq5_khmjXzG4h8VGqBFmwVVjSBNuDfXtreP3snDtCP_cfraE1QwTb0GCCMyRe4c4ncgoJsxoS The Error that I am getting is not in the temporary internet files, but in a specific folder (D:/Actuate/) in which the OUTLOOK macro saves the file to. Pre Information: -There is one macro wh...

How do I get Excel to open a previously saved file?
With Excel not opened, all of sudden when I try to open an existing Excel file, it only opens a blank workbook. I then have to repeat the action of opening the file from the blank workbook. I am not sure what has happened but I have always just been able to just click on the Excel file I want to open and it would automatically open Excel and the intended file. Please advise hi, check this....... Tools>options>general Tab... Make sure that Ignore other applications is unchecked. that's all i can think of Regards FSt1 "Jeff S" wrote: > With Excel not opened, all of ...

Can't open multiple attachments in Outlook 2003
I am using Outlook 2003. There are several .jpg files in an E-mail message that I would like to open AT THE SAME TIME. In older versions of MS Outlook, I could highlight the attachments, right click, and select OPEN. In MS Outlook 2003, I highlight the attachments, right click, and OPEN is NOT an option. How can I do this? Thanks in advance. ...

user storage limit not applied exchange 2003
I'm having some trouble with exchange 2003 that wasn't happening in exch 2000. When I set the mailbox system policy for size limits, then make exceptions for a few users in active directory, the exceptions are not honored. Is this something that just takes time unless I restart the exchange services? Both active dir and exchange are on the same machine so I don't think it would be a replicattion issue. This is really annoying because the users I'm making the exceptions for are blocked from using their mailboxes due to the default mail database limits. Thx, -C ...

Error with receiving email from Charter.net
Have been using Windows Live Email for about a week, but suddenly stop working on Saturday with the following error. To my knowledge. nothing on the PC has changed Unable to send or receive messages for the pop.charter.net account. The connection to the server has failed. Server: 'pop.charter.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: POP3 Port: 110 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10061 10061 = Connection refused Could have been a temporary server problem. I was just able to connect using Telnet to that server. If you still have problems, it cou...

Outlook Express 6 error
I get this message when trying to start Outlook Express 6: ---------------------------------------------------------- Outlook Express could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure that your disk is not full or that you are not out of memory. Contact Microsoft support for further assistance. (0x80084005, 126) ---------------------------------------------------------- It came with XP Home Edition and I don't know of any way I could reinstall it. I have 512 megs of memory. Please help if possible! MJ In article <031f01c34573$32a64960$a101280a@phx.gbl>, oldnav...

Syncronization error in Outlook
Hello I had several problems with my Windows Vista and was obliged to delete and recreate my profile. I had CRM Outlook desktop client installed and I had to reinstall also that. After installation several appoinments where removed from my Outlook calendar and I get a lot of error messages "This record is read-only in Microsoft CRM. Changes will not be syncronized to teh Microsoft CRM system". I guess one message is related to past appoinments, which have been saved as completed in CRM. What did I wrong and what can be done? BR Jukka P. I removed and reinstalled dekstop cl...

How do I stop an old doc. appearing everytime I open Word?
When opening Word to create a new doc. an old document appears every time. I want to be able to open with a blank document like normal! http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Annie" <Annie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E905080C-8A2A-42EE-846F-A11D9F202E9B@microsoft.com... > When opening Word to create a new doc. an old document appears every time. > I > want to be able to open with a blank document like...

interface error
Error message displays periodically "Your server administrator has limited the number of items that you can open simultaneously." We are running Outlook 2007 and Excnage 2003 Exchange 2003. Do I have to change settings in Exchange? ...

Exchange updates and patches
I'd like to be notified about latest security patches and updates whenever they are released for my Exchange 2000 server. Is there a place I can sign up for this? Can you please provide me with a link? Thank you. "mtler" <mtler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A114091D-45D2-4146-BA37-EF054B0712DF@microsoft.com... > I'd like to be notified about latest security patches and updates whenever > they are released for my Exchange 2000 server. Is there a place I can sign > up > for this? Can you please provide me with a link? > Thank you. h...

VBA Error message
Hi there, We are trying to do some code to access some SQL 200 tables using ADO 3.6 and I always get the following error Run-Time error '3633': Cannot load DLL: '?????L?' I have tried every solution that I could find on the Microsoft site and I even Google on this error and tried everything. Here is the code that I am using and I get the error message on the Set wrk line. Anyone can help me ? ' Create connnect string. strConnect = "ODBC;DSN=eEnterprise;UID=sa;PWD=;DATABASE=TWO" ' Create ODBCDirect workspace. Set wrk = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace(&quo...

opening pages
when opening a page in a workbook, is thier a wat get it to default to cell a1 , ??? Hi Rich, Try: '=============>> Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Sh.Range("A1").Select End Sub '<<============= This is workbook event code and should be pasted into the workbook's ThisWorkbook module *not* a standard module or a sheet module): Right-click the Excel icon on the worksheet (or the icon to the left of the File menu if your workbook is maximised) Select 'View Code' from the menu and paste the code. Alt-F11 to return to Excel...

The file artgal50.mmc is in use by another application
I keep getting "The file artgal50.mmc is in use by another application" message when it is not being used by anything else. Any help? Natalierj wrote: > I keep getting "The file artgal50.mmc is in use by another > application" message when it is not being used by anything else. Any > help? ========================== What is the name and version of the program you are running? If you go to the MS Knowledge Base http://support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1 And search for: Artgal50.mmc You will find several articles that may be useful. -- John Inz...

Excel Chart opening in text format
Due to some virus problem, i had to format my pc and reinstall everythng. But now when i open some excel files with charts in it, it opens as a delimited text file and charts are not displayed. Excel version is 97. Can somebdy pls help. These are important files. Rosie ...

Cannot enable message tracking in Exchange 2003
Hi All We have an Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 in a Win2K domain. I am trying to enable message tracking without any success. When I go to the server properties and the message tracking section, in the message tracking location field it shows "Access is Denied """" Facility: win32 """""ID no: c007". When I check the box that says enable message tracking I receive the pop up that informs me to provide read only access to the folder \\my_exchange_server\my_exchange_server.log. I have now changed the security and the share permissions to allow e...

need help...crm reports errors
I followed the instructions for rebuilding the tables in the crystal reprots database. I got these errors in the log file: Timestamp ProcessID ThreadID Message [Fri Aug 27 14:14:39 2004] 1480 3428 assert failure: (Y:\backend\aps\DatabaseSubsystems\ODBCDatabaseSubsystem\OD BCDatabaseSubsystem_impl.cpp:628). (0 : no message). [Fri Aug 27 14:15:10 2004] 1480 3428 assert failure: (Y:\backend\aps\DatabaseSubsystems\ODBCDatabaseSubsystem\OD BCDatabaseSubsystem_impl.cpp:628). (0 : no message). [Fri Aug 27 14:15:10 2004] 1480 3428 assert failure: (Y:\backend\aps\clientutilities\db...

Publisher Open File Location Problem
When one of my users starts Publisher 2003 and clicks Open, the first screen that she sees is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11. She has gone into Tools | Options and onto the General tab as set the File Locations for both Publications and Pictures to the shared S:\ drive, but she continue to get the OFFICE11 folder. Other people using the same PC do not show this behavior. The do see the S:\ drive. Where is the per-user settings file for Publisher 2003? Is it: C:\Documents and Settings\karen\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Publis11.pip Or C:\Documents and Settings\karen\Appl...

Artgal50.mmc
I've had a message that Artgal50 is corrupt and that I need to delete or rename it - I can't find it nor can I find any file with the extension .mmc. How can I get my clipart back? Maybe this article will help: (303040) CG5: Error Message: "An Unspecified Error Has Occurred" When You Attempt to Start Clip Gallery http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303040 -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled "Eleanor Hamilton" <eleanor.hamilton@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:bn2ttn$256$1@titan.btinternet.com... > I've had a message that Artgal50 is corrup...

CRM 3.0: Fiscal Year Settings!!! DateTime ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!
The system is ALL NEW installed, CRM 3.0 + SBS2003 SP1 When click Fiscal Year Settings, it popups a error message:"An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." And then I turn the "DevErrors=On" at the web.config. Click the Fiscal Year Settings again, the error shows:" String was not recognized as a valid DateTime." Any ideas? Thanks a lot. Jim I think this is a common bug in the CRM 3.0 + SBS 2003. Does anyone can help me to test it in your server? Many thanks! I think there is no problem with Fiscal Year Settings. W...

Problem with opening
It is happened something very strange to one mine file. I can open and edit the file without any problems, but if someone else try to open the file excel perform an illegal operation and it close. Any suggestions what the problem can be? Thanks in advance, Emilija ...

Forwarding Unknown Recipients to Single Mailbox
Hi We have a new Exchange 2003 installation and I have a problem. How do I configure Exchange to route all the unknown recipients of our local domains to a specified postmaster mailbox. I found the following instructions: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315631 which talk about creating a new SMTP Virtual Server which is treated as a smart host by the Default SMTP Virtual Server. We then have to create a VB ActiveX DLL and use it with an Event Sink to route all the mail. Initially does anyone know of an easier way to do this with Exchange 2003. Secondly, this KB tal...

Errors exist in the page of http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx
So i can't save my options. When i open the IE browse, it will always pop up this page. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you inst...

Opening page
Microsoft Publisher 2007. New problem, not previously experience. When I open to a new page, I get an automatic format set: on Paragraph it sets: "After paragraph 7" and "Between lines 1.19". The Type is always set to "Garamond 9" I always have to reset - - - I have tried clicking on "clear format" it works that one time. Where do I go to reset this info. To my knowledge, I never "set" any of this, and somewhere i think I have "set" somekind of FORMAT. Thanks -- Nanajanet Are you sure you didn't create...