Migrate Pegasus Mail to Exchange 2003

Anyone know how to migrate Pegasus mail 4.x  to Exchange 03 mailboxes.

Need to move all mail folders ,Dlists and address books for @ 50 users in a
mixed Novell 6 and MS network.

Thanks in advance,
chris

0
cwarner (4)

Unless somebody comes up with better plan see inline:

Chris wrote:

> Anyone know how to migrate Pegasus mail 4.x  to Exchange 03 mailboxes.
>
> Need to move all mail folders ,

Are they stored on server? Can you access them via IMAP4? Configure
Outlook to access Pegasus server via IMAP4, copy all mail to Personal
Folders, then reconfigure it for Exchange Server and move mail to
server-based mailbox.

> Dlists

Directory export/import will help you.

> and address books

That depends on it's format and usage requirments.

> for @ 50 users in a
> mixed Novell 6 and MS network.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> chris

0
kpalagin5422 (293)
5/3/2004 4:05:28 PM
reconfigure the Outlook profile for Exchange server...

"Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to get the same information.  What do you mean to "reconfigure
it for Exhange Server"?

>      ----- Kirill S. Palagin wrote: -----
>
>      Unless somebody comes up with better plan see inline:
>
>      Chris wrote:
>
>      > Anyone know how to migrate Pegasus mail 4.x  to Exchange 03
mailboxes.
>      >> Need to move all mail folders ,
>
>      Are they stored on server? Can you access them via IMAP4? Configure
>      Outlook to access Pegasus server via IMAP4, copy all mail to Personal
>      Folders, then reconfigure it for Exchange Server and move mail to
>      server-based mailbox.
>
>      > Dlists
>
>      Directory export/import will help you.
>
>      > and address books
>
>      That depends on it's format and usage requirments.
>
>      > for @ 50 users in a
>      > mixed Novell 6 and MS network.
>      >> Thanks in advance,
>      > chris
>      >>

0
susan7353 (1225)

We have Outlook 2003 and wish to stop the abilty of staff to edit.
We have Outlook 2003 and wish to stop the abilty of staff to edit... Please put your question in the body of your post. The subject isn't big enough. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Des" <Des@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:445B6C35-2C3B-4BB3-BDC2-438B4281DCC5@microsoft.com... > We have Outlook 2003 and wish to stop the abilty of staff to edit... Des <Des@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

migrate
How migrate server exchange 5.5 to another exchange server 5.5 with another site and organisation ...

What is a DNS failure from a failed e-mail?
I sent an e-mail to a customer. It did not reach the recipient. I received a response that said a DNS failure occured. How do I fix it? you may need to be the admin to fix it... what exactly did it say - paste the exact error message here. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions ...

Migration to full 2003 exch and domain with badly named Directory
Hi I have an NT4 domain with Exch 5.5 on a BDC. The BDC is named in the format AA_BB, where the "_" character is not allowed under 2003. I understand how to rename the serveron the domain only, before upgrading the domain, but from the exchange point of view what do I do. do I have to exmerge everything and then exmerge back into a full exch 2003 fresh install do I create a new exch 2003 server on a different machine but same site as 5.5 and use the move mailbox util Ideally there would a utility I could run on the 5.5 server to rename the relevant properites prior to a...

Custom E-mail in the GAL ?
HI all, Is it possible to add a custom E-mail (SMTP) in the GAL WITHOUT adding a user in the AD ? Eg. mydomain.com for local users.. but also want other domain SMTP addresses to be visible in the GAL. Eg. billyboy@msn.com etc. Or better yet is it possible to import the contacts from my PST file ? Regards, Doz sure...just create a "contact"...not a user... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Doz" <Doz@Doz.Doz> wrote in message news:ttt6ze25exk1$.8sczp5btwkng.dlg@40tude.net... > HI all, > > Is it possible to add a custom E-mail (SMTP) in the GAL WITHOUT adding a u...

Outlook Mail #12
Some images do not display when they are part of a message. Is there a setting I can change to correct this both in outlook and my incoming default program. Thanks for any help with this issue. I hope you are using Office Outlook 2007, because that is where this answer will be applicable. Choose Trust Center from the Tools drop down list. Click on Automatic Download in the left column, "ekm" <ekm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11C6AE18-B1D5-4AAB-89E2-8EB350B9CFC5@microsoft.com... > Some images do not display when they are part of a message. Is ther...

rules not migrated when migration to Exchange 2000

Exchange, Win, AD 2000 to 2003 upgrade
I'm planning out the upgrade of a 2000 AD and Exchange 2000 all on separate W2k boxes (FE & BE config) to a fully AD/Win/Exch 2003 environment. I'm planning on the following steps: 1) Upgrade Exch 2000 FE to Exch 2003 FE 2) Upgrade Exch 2000 BE to Exch 2003 BE 3) Upgrade FE to Win 2003 4) Upgrade BE to Win 2003 5) Upgrade 2000 AD to 2003 I'm trying to figure out any advantages to doing the AD upgrade before or after the Exchange upgrades. I've seen it recommended to do it first, but it seems like six of one, half a dozen of the other to me. Can't find any tech doc th...

Can't find a link to download the Office 2003 Student and Teacher
Why can't I find the link to download Office 2003 Student and Teacher Ed? I have the product key but my original cd has gone missing... Help! Because the link doesn't exist. Contact the vendor from where you purchased it. "TRenee" <TRenee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0832A59-9C02-462E-8614-D61AAC37DF33@microsoft.com... : Why can't I find the link to download Office 2003 Student and Teacher Ed? I : have the product key but my original cd has gone missing... Help! How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service p...

Graphics in mails ???
When you get mails into CRM, pictures in the mails are added as attachments. I can't see the pictures in the mail itself, it tells me that i need to remove blocking and when I do it comes with a new window, but still not showing the pictures ? Is this standard behavior or an error ? You can include a Web-based image, for example, the logo from your company Web site or any other image from a web site. To include an image, open the Web site that contains the image in Internet Explorer, right-click the image, and then click Copy. In the Microsoft CRM or Outlook, paste the image into b...

Unable to receive e-mail Windows Mail
Attempting to receive e-mails through Windows Mail (Vista) only results in an error code message: An unknown error has occurred. Account:'pophm.sympatico.ca',Server:'pophm.sympatico.ca',Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x80004005 -- summer Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com On 01 Jan 2010, summer <summer.4459k6@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general: > Attempting to receive e-mails through Windows Mail (Vista) only > results in an error code message: > An unknown error has ...

outlook 2003 connecting to Exchange Server 2003
I have a multihomed environment and am trying to connect my user to my exchange 2003 server. The Primary NIC is used for Internet access and the Secondary is used the connect to my Exchange server. When I setup Outlook 2003 in the Exchange Server field it always wants to resolve the server name to the FQDN. Then it searches for the public IP Address on the Primary NIC. If I ping the server name it knows which NIC to use and doesn't have a problem. How can i set it up to only look for the server name? try entering the IP address of the server instead of the name for resoluti...

E-mail shortcut name
I had this working once, but it stopped. In Outlook 2000, I have a contact for my e-mail address. It has my name, my e-mail address, my phone number, my fax number, and a nickname (me). If I write a new message and put in most of my name, I get a choice between sending it to my e-mail address, my e-mail address, or my fax-number. Choosing one of the two choices of e-mail address works. (I can't tell them apart). If I enter "me", I get a choice of two people in my global e-mail contacts at work whose names start with "Me". How do I get it so I can write an e-ma...

Groupwise to Exchange Migration
I migrated my Groupwise account as a preliminary test, deleted all of the individual emails in the mailbox, and then started the migration for all users. During the migration (the 2nd time), all of my older emails did not migrate the 2nd time, although they did migrate the first time. Is there anything that I can do, or that needs to be done, to allow all of my past emails to be migrated again? -- Richard Perry Systems Administrator/Programmer Shadow Mountain Ministries San Diego Christian College Southern California Seminary Christian Unified Schools of San Diego ...

Migration tool crashes when migrating from Lotus
I'm having problems with the migration tool when migrating some users. What happens is that once it starts up, the tool crashes with no error codes and the domino server crashes as well. I'm running exchange 2003 and domino 6 on win2k and I'm migrating it all on the same box. I know it says not to but I've already killed a test server because of this and don't have another one handy. As I said, I can migrate the majority of users fine, but for some reason it does not like these users. If anyone has any suggestions or has come across something like this it would...

IMAP-Folders aren't showing unread mail, even though it's in there

OL 2003 Find emails read, but not replied to?
In OL2003 How do I search for emails I have read but not replied to? Thanks in anticipation :) I can't find a way in Advanced Find to do that but you can try sort a view of your Inbox by the icon column. It will group messages forwarded, replied, etc. "Broons Bane" <nochance@youmustbejoking.com> wrote in message news:eq%23UMEybFHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > In OL2003 > > How do I search for emails I have read but not replied to? "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> wrote in message news:Odl23PybFHA.3844@tk2msftngp1...

CRM not receiving all the E-Mails
Hi all, I have SBS 2003, Exchange 2000. I have reloaded the CRM, which by the way is not best idea when your new to the product, but after doing surgery in the registry and getting the build numbers correct - all worked again. Now i have the problem that not all e-mails are routing thru to the CRM even with the setting "on all incoming mail selected". I was hoping that someone will have a bit of knowledge to share in this regard. Rgds Jefferson Are only a few users reproting this issue? ie is email working for some users but not all?. you need to add an entry in the AD for ea...

Lookup problem in Excel 2003
I had a formula in an Excel workbook called Payments to update the bank balance during 2011-2012: =LOOKUP(1E+100,'\\Pfadc01\company data\ADMINISTRATION\Excel\Accounts 2011-2012\Bank 11-12\[2011-2012 Bank balance.xls]PF'!$F:$F) This worked perfectly well until I needed a similar formula for 2012-2013. I have amended it as appropriate but it only returns 0.00 on my Payments sheet. This is the formula I am using: =LOOKUP(1E+100,'\\Pfadc01\company data\ADMINISTRATION\Excel\Accounts 2012-2013\Bank 12-13\[2012-2013 Bank balance.xls]PF'!$F:$F) Can anyone see where I have gone wron...

outlook mail #3
my co worker set up my outlook to be my main source of email, now i'm not getting my mail. i tested it and it came back successful could i have missed something? i don't know much about the ip address could this be the problem, or my pop server address? Are you clicking on send/receive, because by default there is no auto send receive feature in Outlook as there is in outlook express. It has to be set from tools-options You mail will probably be locates in Microsoft Exchange. Right click on th e outlook icon & select explore. You will find all of your mail here. I am havi...

Exch 5.5 to 2003 ADMT \ ADC migration order question
Hi guys. I've been reading posts and performing tests in the run up to a Exchange 5.5 to 2003 intra-org migration. In everyone's opinion, which is the best order -> ADC (not enabled) -> ADMT to create new AD account (run in batches) -> ADClean to marry disabled place holder and new account (run in batches) -> movemailbox ( in batches as part of rolling migration) The above seems to have issues with no self rights so if you remove SIDhistory after the migration is done, wont the systems permission go bang as it's masking the lack of self rights? OR....... -&g...

migrating from 5.5
We intend to go t Exchange 2003 and are looking for the best scenario. We would like to change our mailsite name. 1. Can we change the mailsite name, then build a new 2003 server in the same site and use the migration wizard? 2. Can we build an exchange 2003 server in the same site and then once in native mode rename the site? 3. Or do we have to build an exchange 2003 serverm in a different domain? ...

Office 2003 and Windows 7 12-18-09
I've just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 64 bit and I loaded MS Office 2003 and added SP3. It seems to work OK but I have not yet explored the outer reaches etc. Dell Tech support tells me that Windows 7 will not run Office 2003, so I am on the look-out for problems but have not yet found any. What experience does the forum have? Happy Holidays. Mike My first reaction is that Microsoft is not that stupid, but I am a former employee and long time user of their products, so... Earle "MichaelRobert" <MichaelRobert@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Outlook 2003 lost show new mail alert
In Outlook 2003 I have lost the show new mail alert facility although it is ticked. I see the Outlook yellow square in my taskbar instead of the envelope. How can I fix this? Beemer Beemer <Beemer@nowhere.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2003 I have lost the show new mail alert facility although > it is ticked. I see the Outlook yellow square in my taskbar instead > of the envelope. Is it a matter of you using Windows XP and that XP is hiding the new mail icon? You can check this by right-clicking the Taskbar Notification Area and chooing Customize Notifications. Look for...

mail marge
I am trying to set up a mail merge for a custom sized post card. I have doen this with a newsletter but for some reason I am not getting all the options undere the menu and it is telling me my date store is invalid. It is one of the Access mdb files I used for the newsletter with no problem. Does anyone know what the trouble may be? never mind. I started a new one from scratch and copied and pasted the original into it and now all the mail merge functions are available. Go figure! >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to set up a mail merge for a custom sized post >c...