Microsoft Outlook Web Access Email, Spell check function failing

Hello,
Recently, in the last month, when I send email using my business's webmail,
the spellchek function tries to run, but then says it cannot function at this
time.  I go ahead and send the emails anyway.  I asked the administrator
about this, and he said he knew nothing about it.  He suggested I use the
Google tool bar with the spell check to check my outgoing messages, but I
cannot see how to do that, since when I activate that it does not refer to
the outgoing message window.

Does anyone have an idea as to why spellcheck is failing for me all of a
sudden?  This happens whatever computer I am on.  The option to run spell
check is set, when I hit send it tries to function, but then fails.  I need
spellcheck in my job, and I don't know what to do next.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Barbara Roth
--
Barb R.
0

It's a problem on the exchange server.  Tell your administrator to check out
this article.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825430

"Barb R." wrote:

> Hello,
> Recently, in the last month, when I send email using my business's webmail,
> the spellchek function tries to run, but then says it cannot function at this
> time.  I go ahead and send the emails anyway.  I asked the administrator
> about this, and he said he knew nothing about it.  He suggested I use the
> Google tool bar with the spell check to check my outgoing messages, but I
> cannot see how to do that, since when I activate that it does not refer to
> the outgoing message window.
>
> Does anyone have an idea as to why spellcheck is failing for me all of a
> sudden?  This happens whatever computer I am on.  The option to run spell
> check is set, when I hit send it tries to function, but then fails.  I need
> spellcheck in my job, and I don't know what to do next.
>
> Thanks for any help you can give me.
> Barbara Roth
> --
> Barb R.
0
Ann (124)

outlook cannot open
No answers to this one yet. It tries to open but then closes, any ideas? Phil -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 9257 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now! Outlook version? Email environment (Exchange, POP3, etc.)? Error messages, numbers? Have you created your profile? If so, have you tried to delete and recreate your profile? Have taken any other troubleshooting steps? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ O...

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Transfer Outlook Express file to Outlook
Does anyone know how to transfer my address book from Outlook Express to Outlook? Thanks <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b18f01c3eccc$94a969c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to transfer my address book from > Outlook Express to Outlook? > > Thanks Export as CSV file: import in outlook ...

Email Router Crashing
Hello, I am having an issue with email router. When the service is started, it is then stopped immediately with the error message: The CRM Email Router on Local Computer started then stopped. Some service stop automatically if they have no work etc etc In the event viewer we get the following error Message: #16192 - The E-mail Router service could not run the service main background thread. The E-mail Router service cannot continue and will now shut down. System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The E-mail router service cannot access system state file Microsoft.Crm.Tools.E...

Outlook 2002 #207
Email sent but still in out box and recepient receiving hundreds, yes hundreds, of times. When trying to delete from out box error message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook". Restarted to no avail. Any info would be great Thanks Sharon Try clicking on FILE then choose work offline, then try and delete it from the outbox. If it deletes then go back to FILE and click on work offline again... >-----Original Message----- >Email sent but still in out box and recepient receiving >hundreds, yes hundreds, o...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Outlook 2007 Autopick Next
I was looking for autopick next in Outlook 2007 and couldn't find it. However, after googling I found a couple of sources that have a screen shot of the Scheduling Assistant screen that show an Autopick Next button in the lower left corner ( same place as 2003). I do not have this button on my screen. Am I missing something, was something changed before Outlook 2007 was released or ............? Thanks for your help! Are you sure the screenshot was for 2007? On the appointment form, it's on the right side, http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Screen%20shots/suggest.png Actions, Plan a m...

Writing a script -- to launch program from Outlook and paste phone number into it
Hi, I know Visual Basic and VBScript. However, I am wondering how to write an Outlook VBScript that will launch a program from Outlook (from a selected Contact) and then automatically paste phone number into it using simulated copy & paste. Does the commands exist in VBScript in order to be able to do such an operation? I am hoping that this is the right forum to ask this question; but if not, then please let me know. Thanks! Mark Rejhon ...

Duplicate emails Exch 2003 & 5.5 Environment
I have just installed Exchange 2003 SP1 on a network still using Exchange 5.5 in one of my sites, same domain. There are many emails that are being duplicated somehow, as if they are being sent out of the Exch 2003 AND the 5.5 servers... Does anyone know what I can try to repair this issue? Thanks Team Chris H A lot would depend on how you did the installation. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Chris" <chrishoche@odysseylogistics.com> wrote in message news:C3E21F98-A5BF-49A3-A62D-CCDD47DB39DE@microsoft.com...

Unicode does not always work in outlook 2007?
Using outlook 2007, when I receive an email with a chinese subject line, it displays the chinese as jibberish in the subject column in the inbox view. However when I open the message then it displays the chinese correctly on the subject line. In the contacts list, when I try to create a new contact with chinese name by copy and paste, the name displays as ????. But if I paste the same name into the notes section, then it displays the chinese correctly. Is this a bug or is it by design? Does it work better in office 2010? ...

Excel spreadsheets on the web
I would like to publish a spreadsheet as a web page. I have saved a sheet as a webpage with interactivity enabled, and it works fine with IE locally on my m/c, but when I post it to the ISPs web server although the page seems to load (source code is there) it does not display. See www.intsol-uk.com/testpage.htm I have no idea why it doesn't display. Interestingly, if I do a View Source and then save the result as an HTML file locally, it displays fine in IE. Perhaps someone who knows more about web mechanics can jump in... -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Outlook vs. Outlook Express
Although I have installed and use Outlook to send and receive mail, whenever I try to send mail using a web- pages "send e-mail" button, Outlook Express launches instead. I have set Outlook as my default mail program, but this still doesn't prevent Outlook Express from launching instead. Any solutions to this problem? ...

Outlook Profile Used
We have just installed GP10 on our desktops and when we run our remittance advices to vendors they are emailed with the users default outlook email address. Is there any way of changing the default to a generic (A/P) email profile? -- Tony Waters Australian Electoral Commission ------=_NextPart_0001_FA54DFCA Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Tony You can change the default profile on the machine that sends the emails. Also, you can set outlook to ask when it is opened which profile to use and then just make sure that the correct profile is in use before sen...

Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2002
My user was able to Rename there INBOX in outlook 2000 to sbc account. I upgraded her outlook 2000 to outlook 2002/xp. But the problem is still there. Can somebody help me with this problem. I looked all over the web but didn't find anything that will allow me to rename her INBOX folder to inbox Thanks Romy ...

Syncing up two outlooks
I have outlook 2003 on my laptop and my home PC. I would like to "automate" and keep both fully syncronized. I basically want a carbon copy at any given time. If I can't automate it, I'd like to at least be able to easily (double click a batch file on ONE PC) sync at will. I tried some $20-60 dollar sync tools on the web and I was not impressed with any that I tried. The programs didn't like the fact that the source\target had Outlook running. But I run outlook 24/7 on both PCs. I don't want to have to ensure both PCs have outlook closed before syncing. Is the...

Outlook #303
How does a person change the send/recieve so it automaticly starts when you click on your outlook? Depends on your Outlook version, mail account type,and connection type--none of which you specified. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Wayne Kallin" <wkallin@wkallin.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:8579eb68213e45bc8b819ce6009d8610@ureader.com... > How does a person change the send/recieve so it automaticly starts when > you > click on your outlook? ...

Excel not Access

Undefined Function Error
I am developing in access 2002 on a win98 2nd edition machine. When I transfer my database to a Windows XP Professional Machine running Access 2002 I encounter errors. For Example the code: SQLStmt = "SELECT * FROM [GL Transactions] WHERE Left([GL ID],6) = '" & Temp & "' ORDER BY [GL ID]" Set GL = CurDb.OpenRecordset(SQLStmt, dbOpenDynaset) When run this code produces an Undefined Function Error for the Function 'Left' on the XP machine but executes properly on the Win 98 Machine. I have checked the references and they are the same and in the ...

Outlook 2007
Hi All Using outlook 2003 I had the MCL overwritten by the users login script with a version that included all the categories we needed. Now with outlook 2007 this no longer works as the categories are stored elsewhere. Is there a way using something like vbs that the users categories could be over written by a master txt file or something? I tried the catman 2 tool but would involve installing the app on multiple machines. Thanks in advance. Laurence. "LarryB" <LarryB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07DBECAB-79CE-4942-B527-2DF2C283387...

how to download office 2003 web components
when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from project server 2007. I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there directly . i dont want to download from project server 2007 server . Kindly tell me the location of these components . Sam: A simple Google search would answer this question. See: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT,...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...