Microsoft Exchange NDR about large number of attachments question

Hi, I am getting a message:

"This message has been rejected by the Exchange organization to which
it was sent, because the message contains either a large number of
attachments or because there are too many nested attachments. To solve
this problem, reduce the number of attachments or nested attachments,
and resend the message.
<myserver.x.x 5.6.3>"

How can I change it so that I do not get this message?  I am on the
receiving side.  I do not know how many attachments the message had,
but I know it was not a tremendous amount.  It is a daily message I
used to receive on 2000 servers with no problems.

Microsoft Exchange 2003
Microsoft Windows 2003
all patches

Thank you for any help.

What Exchange antivirus are you using?

--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

<needin4mation@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am getting a message:
>
> "This message has been rejected by the Exchange organization to which
> it was sent, because the message contains either a large number of
> attachments or because there are too many nested attachments. To solve
> this problem, reduce the number of attachments or nested attachments,
> and resend the message.
> <myserver.x.x 5.6.3>"
>
> How can I change it so that I do not get this message?  I am on the
> receiving side.  I do not know how many attachments the message had,
> but I know it was not a tremendous amount.  It is a daily message I
> used to receive on 2000 servers with no problems.
>
> Microsoft Exchange 2003
> Microsoft Windows 2003
> all patches
>
> Thank you for any help.

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
2/6/2006 6:11:48 PM
Symantec.

That *may* be an issue with Symantec.
--

> Symantec.

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)

Any font to surround number with a circle?
Looking to have a number surrounded with a circle to use for footnoting however I'd like to use a font that automatically formats the numbe entered into the cell to be encircled and not insert a drawing shape o top of the cell and then type in a number within the shape. Doe Wingdings or another font have this capability? Thanks -- Flamike ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Flamikey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=461 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26430 The Characte...

Exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment?
Is there any way to exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment? I need to be able to make it so they cannot add themselves back in to have control. This is all in a single domain. Seems to me you have a bigger problem on your hands. Sure you can remove the Domain Admins from having permissions in Exchange, but the problem is that you can't stop them from adding their accounts to a group that *does* have permissions, or changing the password on an account that has permissions so that they can grant themselves permissions. To quote Ed Crowley:...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Writing a script -- to launch program from Outlook and paste phone number into it
Hi, I know Visual Basic and VBScript. However, I am wondering how to write an Outlook VBScript that will launch a program from Outlook (from a selected Contact) and then automatically paste phone number into it using simulated copy & paste. Does the commands exist in VBScript in order to be able to do such an operation? I am hoping that this is the right forum to ask this question; but if not, then please let me know. Thanks! Mark Rejhon ...

sequential numbering for tickets
I want to make tickets with numbers on them so when I cut them they will be in order. Type the first number in the appropriate cell, Say C3. Where the next tickets number must appear, enter the following formula: =C3+1. Press <Ctrl> <V>, go to each subsequent cel and press <Ctrl><C> to copy. You can also use a macro, if you want to print tickets one by one, but maybe that would be a waste of paper? "ticketmaker" wrote: > I want to make tickets with numbers on them so when I cut them they will be > in order. ...

Exchange and hotmail
I've recently setup an Exchange 2003 server. Everything seems to be working well except one thing. When I try to send mail from a hotmail account to a user on the exchange domain, the message is bounced back to the hotmail account. I've read about PTR records and how some ISP's are trying to do use this to block spam, but I have sent mail from AOL and yahoo and the messages went through. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks, John Here is the posted message. Thanks, John From : <postmaster@mail.hotmail.com> Sent : Wednesday, July 7, 2004 3:57 PM To : us...

stopping spam on exchange 2003
I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 come with it's own filter? Thanks for any help in advance. see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867633/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O911S97FHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our >company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 >com...

size of large icons in 2007 Ribbon
What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! Hi, I believe its, Normal = 16 x 16 Large = 32 x 32 Cheers Andy On 09/02/2010 05:22, E. Alex Davis wrote: > What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon > controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! ...

Exchange not sending only in a several domains
Hello, Our new Exchange 2003 server does not send email to several domains, but for most domains it works OK. The messages are hanging in the queue. How do I diagnose more about the problem messages? Thanks for any help. Hadi ...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Primary Key that Contains Number as a String & starting with zero
I have two forms: frmFaculty and frmCourse. I have linked these two forms through the FacultyID. When I open the frmCourse through the frmFaculty it transfers the FacultyID because I given frmCourse OnCurrent the following language: If Me.NewRecord Then [FacultyID].DefaultValue = Forms![Faculty]![FacultyID] End If My problem is that if the FacultyID is 094511 for some reason it does not pick up the zero. This is odd because I made this field into a string. Can someone help me in explaining how do I make the zero appear in the front when I open the frmCourse? Thank you!! ...

Exchange 2003
Hello, Is it possible to create UNIX style mailing list in Exchange 2003? The member of this mailing list may include emails from outside the organisation. Thanks Hadi It works great until a user sends from the internet - then usually only local users get the mail. I haven't found any docs on how to get it to work properly. As a last resort: Mailman Majordomo Yahoo Groups is also easy to setup and free if you don't mind some ads. http://groups.yahoo.com/ -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pl...

Microsoft Promo

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Report Question 03-26-07
Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kbrad28 -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com kbrad28 via AccessMonster.com wrote: >Can anyone explain to me if it is possible to take a text field in a report >to make it simulate columns without changing the page setup options. Any help >is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Normally this kind of thing is done by using a subreport for the details. This entails creating a main report q...

Offsite corporate Exchange Server
Because of redundancy problems (T1 goes off) we would like to move our internal exchange server to a hosting company. Our current Exchange server is Exchange 2003 and we utilize public folders. Each user has there own PST file. How can I move our Exchange server off site and continue to give my users access to their email and the public folders? I could use the IMAP connection, but then the mail is kept on our server. Another alternative is RPC over HTTP, but how slow is that? POP3 is a option, but then my users can't access the public folders Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

microsoft XL

BCC for exchange 2003 is not working
Hi Everyone, I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? thank you regards Andrew Tan Stop using POP3 "connector". AT wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with > bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? > > thank you > > regards > Andrew Tan If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used? thank you rgs AT "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.m...

Exchange System Object Container
Hi, My Exchange System Object Container has been accidently moved to a different OU in the AD. Since then there were other changes to Exchange Public Folders new Stores etc which has rcreated a new Exchange System Object Container in the. Is this going to cause any problem? thanks Simon Simon: I have never seen this happen before, but I'll bet it is NOT GOOD. :-) Exchange can sometimes be really picky on the location of objects in Active Directory (such as the Exchange Domain Servers and Exchange Enterprise Servers groups MUST be in the CN=Users container!!!!) ...