Messages stuck in local delivery queue #2

I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all updates
applied.  Whenever i try to send an email to everyone in the comany
through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message will not
deliver to all recipients.  I am getting Event ID: 327 Source: MS
Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver.  The event mentions
this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. Error code :
-2147221240.  The NDR report states: This message was rejected due to
the current administrative policy by the destination server.  Please
retry at a later time.  If that fails, contact your system
administrator.  This has been causing me a fit for days now.  Anyone
have any idea how i can correct this issue????????

Thanx in advance

0
jibb28 (17)

------=_NextPart_000_020E_01C5B467.67DA0620

Most likely the recipients that you're not delivering too are not valid.

The NDR you mention normally is a 4.3.2, and is caused when the =
admistrator deletes emails using the Exchange System Manager. I dont =
think its related. If you leave it in the queue untouched, the NDR will =
be a 4.4.7 timeout NDR.

You may have to engage Microsoft support, and they'll assist you through =
a store trace to investigate further.=20
  "Jib" <jibb28@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
  I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all updates
  applied.  Whenever i try to send an email to everyone in the comany
  through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message will not
  deliver to all recipients.  I am getting Event ID: 327 Source: MS
  Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver.  The event =
mentions
  this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. Error code :
  -2147221240.  The NDR report states: This message was rejected due to
  the current administrative policy by the destination server.  Please
  retry at a later time.  If that fails, contact your system
  administrator.  This has been causing me a fit for days now.  Anyone
  have any idea how i can correct this issue????????

  Thanx in advance

------=_NextPart_000_020E_01C5B467.67DA0620

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Most likely the recipients that you're =
not=20
delivering too are not valid.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The NDR you mention normally is a =
4.3.2, and is=20
caused when the admistrator deletes emails using the Exchange System =
Manager. I=20
dont think its related. If you leave it in the queue untouched, the NDR =
will be=20
a 4.4.7 timeout NDR.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You may have to engage Microsoft =
support,=20
and&nbsp;they'll assist you through a store trace to&nbsp;investigate=20
further.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Jib" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:jibb28@hotmail.com">jibb28@hotmail.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:1126187747.041543.120720@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com">news:=
1126187747.041543.120720@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all=20
  updates<BR>applied.&nbsp; Whenever i try to send an email to everyone =
in the=20
  comany<BR>through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message =
will=20
  not<BR>deliver to all recipients.&nbsp; I am getting Event ID: 327 =
Source:=20
  MS<BR>Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver.&nbsp; The =
event=20
  mentions<BR>this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. =
Error=20
  code :<BR>-2147221240.&nbsp; The NDR report states: This message was =
rejected=20
  due to<BR>the current administrative policy by the destination =
server.&nbsp;=20
  Please<BR>retry at a later time.&nbsp; If that fails, contact your=20
  system<BR>administrator.&nbsp; This has been causing me a fit for days =

  now.&nbsp; Anyone<BR>have any idea how i can correct this=20
  issue????????<BR><BR>Thanx in advance<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_020E_01C5B467.67DA0620--

0
Ade (80)
9/8/2005 3:21:06 PM
"You may have to engage Microsoft support, and they'll assist you
through a store trace to investigate further. "

I am trying to avoid that route right now since it doesn't seem to be a
major issue.  Currently it just seems to be about 50 users who are not
recieving company wide emails.
Any other suggestions???

0
jibb28 (17)
9/8/2005 3:27:52 PM
How many users are you trying to send message to on that "destination
server"? Check Message delivery properties for Recipient Limit.

Regards,

Dusan

"Jib" <jibb28@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all updates
> applied.  Whenever i try to send an email to everyone in the comany
> through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message will not
> deliver to all recipients.  I am getting Event ID: 327 Source: MS
> Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver.  The event mentions
> this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. Error code :
> -2147221240.  The NDR report states: This message was rejected due to
> the current administrative policy by the destination server.  Please
> retry at a later time.  If that fails, contact your system
> administrator.  This has been causing me a fit for days now.  Anyone
> have any idea how i can correct this issue????????
>
> Thanx in advance

Right now message recipient limit is set to 5000.  In the properties of
the emails locked in the queue is says"  Number of Body Recipients N/A.
 I dont think this is the problem though considering we only have
around 2000 users.

0
jibb28 (17)

e-mail messages, from outlook, to cd, how to
hello there, i have a few thousant e-mail messages in outlook maps. i want to save them, i would like to burn them on a cd. i would like to move them just by one klik of my mouse i can rename them one by one, and then put them in a new map on C disk, an than burn them on a cd, but i want to do them all by just one mouse klick. please can you help me. What are Outlook Maps?? All of your mail is contained in a file with a .pst extension. You can export your folders that you want saved to a .pst file and then burn that to CD (you will need to copy it back to your hard drive and remove the r...

How do you make Inbox messages stay bold until opened?
While in the Inbox, new messages are bold. Just by "passing" by them, the bolding is removed and it appears the messages have been read. How do you make the message remain bold until the message is actually opened? Tools, options, other, Reading pane button - uncheck Mark as read when selection changes. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

sending problem #2
I have some problems with sending emails, when I "send" a message I get errror that I cannot send the email, then when I close Outlook it gives a message that I have some message(s) in the out-folder , when I confirm to send it sends without problem... Any solutions ? Gert Ouderits Belgium ...

Web Outlook & Exchange Setup need ideas #2
I currently have Server: Windows 2000 Server, Exchange 5. Clients: Windows 2000 Pro, Outlook 200 I am planning to install Outlook Web Access. I want to upgrade Exchange Server 5.5 to 2003. People say Ex 2003 does has installation probles with Win 2000 Server. Is this true Does Outlook Web Access have to be installed on the same box that is running the Exchange Server? If it has to be, will it work if I install Exchange Server on a different box and have its information store point to the information store of my original Exchange Server. And then install Outlook Web Access on the new box I a...

No message rules?
I just switched from Outlook express (which I really like) to Windows live mail. It did a very good job of finding my old contacts and messages, but I don't see my rules. I used to route incoming messages to specific folders based on sender or message title. I can't find the corresponding feature in Windows live mail. Am I just not looking in the right places or does Live mail just not offer the equivalent feature?? ED On the Menu Bar: Tools | Message Rules. Don't see the Menu Bar? The Alt button will temporally enable the Menu Bar, or click on the Menus ...

UPC Equation #2
Okay so far i have figured out the sticky part of the equation. Steps 1-6..no problem. This is what i fgured out. Step One: Suppose you want to find the Check Digit for the UCC-12 (U.P.C.) Number 61414121022. Set up a table with 12 columns, and put the number 61414121022 into Positions One through Eleven. Position Twelve will be blank because it is reserved for the Check Digit. Step Two: Add the numbers in Positions One, Three, Five, Seven, Nine, and Eleven: Step Three: Multiply the result of Step Two by three: Step Four: Add the numbers in Positions Two, Four, Six, Eight, and Ten: Step...

Local profiles + Outlook data
Could someone please refer me to step-by-step instructions on moving Local Profiles and Outlook data into Exchange 2003? I have a small group of XP users that I need to move into a new Active Directory domain, and import their Outlook data + IMAP mail from a BSD server to Exchange 2003. I've built the AD domain; added user accounts and configured mail routing between Exchange, Postfix+Courier, and the outside world; and have DNS zones, VPN access, etc. all working. Next I need to: 1 - move each Windows Box into AD, (okay, this one is easy) 2 - move their login profile into AD, so tha...

Vlookup multiple #2
We have invoices by company name how can we select all the invoices with 1 vlookup ex:row a1 A10 A13 A17 all are for (john) all of them are for for the same customer we want to have several lines on invoice for each invoice automatically filled itemized with vlookup, or what is if we need only invoice from a10? auto filter or sort -- paul paul.shepherd@nospamparadise.net.nz remove nospam for email addy! "dk" wrote: > We have invoices by company name how can we select all the invoices with 1 > vlookup ex:row a1 A10 A13 A17 all are for (john) > all of them are for...

Reject messages with custom message?
A policy has dictated an account of a former employee respond to all incoming email messages with a custom note and not allow the messages to accumulate in the mailbox. In fact, for admin purposes it would be great if there was no longer a AD account and mailbox. Thank you, -Bob I suggest that you request a few thousand dollars to hire a programmer to write you a custom event sink so that you can comply with the policy. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "just bob" <kilbyfan-aol@net.com> wrote in message news:%23...

month-date #2
Hi all, I have '23-Dec' format in a coloumn. How can I sort Month first and then first date first? Thanking you in advance. Regards, Kirandeep Surely the sort will get it in m onth order anyway? -- HTH ------- Bob Phillips "Kirandeep Singh" <kiran_excel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e$zFD6NdEHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I have '23-Dec' format in a coloumn. How can I sort Month first and then > first date first? > > Thanking you in advance. > > Regards, > > Kirandeep > > Hi are these...

block messages
Hi all, can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. I have created Contact with internet email address (non AD user) I have tried Delivery restriction Tab to reject messages from specific mailbox (that Contact) in the internet, but it doesn't work. Is any solution, how to filter abc@abc.com on exch5.5 sp3 Thanks Marek On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:34:08 +0100, "Marek" <neco@necoteckaenco.com> wrote: >Hi all, >can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. >I have created Contact with internet email addr...

Cost basis is $2.00 when always buying at $1.00
I have a money market fund that I've always purchased at $1.00. However, my "Avg Cost" column in the portfolio view for this fund is $2.00. How can that be? Thanks, Brett In article <1186589748.572404.135040@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, brett <account@cygen.com> wrote: >I have a money market fund that I've always purchased at $1.00. >However, my "Avg Cost" column in the portfolio view for this fund is >$2.00. How can that be? I am having a similar problem with a Money Market fund. I just posted today on this subject. My post concerned th...

Internet Orders #2
After the latest update, does RMS still offer the ability to download internet orders? I am unable to find where to put the settings to download internet orders from a website. I have a web design company building a add in for me to integrate RMS and my ecommerce website. We have a Yahoo Store XML template to work from for downloading the reciept from the webstore but I am unable to figure out where to enter the settings in RMS so it knows where to pull from. Thanks for the help, Nick I am using v. 1.2.0188 and the internet orders import feature still works. I recently developed my...

Outlook message rules for sent message from me.
Greetings, There has always been a message rule I wanted, and never asked about. So now I will. I default a copy of all my send messages to the sent folder. They are marked at read... which is good, because if I send the message, I obviously read it. <grin> At times, I wish I could send the message to other folders. Example. I have a folder called "family". If I send a message to "family", I'd like to be able to put a copy in the "family" folder. I know you could do this, but the message is not marked as read. Thus, the folder is bolded/...

Exchange 2003, lost messages and tracking
AD 2000 domain, single forest, single domain, single exchange site Exchange 2003 Windows 2003 Ent I have a strange problem going on here. I’ve been receiving complaints periodically about users not receiving message with xls attachments. I sent the user and myself 3 messages from a test yahoo account with sequential subjects (1,2,3…) and a .xls attachment. I received all 3 messages and attachments to my account. The user in question only received the 2nd and 3rd message with attachments. The message tracking center shows all 3 messages being delivered with the final entry being “S...

Message removal
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? I would try disabling any AV on the machine you are running Exmerge on and see if that works. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:42:...

keeping rows together #2
I have a large spreadsheet which consists of a name on the first line and pertinent information regarding that name on the second line. This is repeated for about 500 names. I would like to sort this, but keep the two lines for each person together. OR is there a way to move the info on the 2nd line to the first line (the corresponding cells above the 2nd line are blank)? Obviously, I am looking for a way to do this en masse. Thanks I think you'll have to share the layout... But if your name is in column A of rows 1,3,5,... you could insert a new column A and put this formula...

Outlook 2003 Error Message #8
When sending messages to my internal MS Exchange recipients I get this error message. "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." Any help or work around for this. I searched the MS Knowledge Base and could get this exact error to come up. Thanks. ...

Outlook gets stuck while sending mail
Hi, For the last few days, users in our organisation have been experiencing problems where outlook gets stuck while sending mails. Kindly help us resolve this issue. ...

number of messages in inbox
how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? If you have the status bar enabled from the View menu and then highlight the folder the number of items is displayed in the status bar <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08ad01c3d513$e0e22dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? ...

NDR Message 5.7.1
I have a problem with message beging recieved through our exchange server. This recently started. One of our other admins did some tweaking before he went out of town and we are having a hard time finding out what was done and yes we have tried to contact him. Mail sent from exchange users come in fine but when sent from external addresses (the ones we have tested) do not come in and get a ndr message. I don't know how long this has been happening exactly but it has been a week since the other admin left. Used both DNSreports / DNSstuff and oddly both have the MX and DNS succes...

Winmail.dat #2
I am using Outlook 2003 and whenever I send a message to my hotmail account the attachment is missing an in its place is a winmail attachment. I cannot open this attachment and my wanted attachment is missing, I have tried sending mail as html, rich and plain and nothing works. Any ideas on how to fix this and it is only happening on my pc and not others i work with? Many thanks. Nikki I'm afraid you won't get much assistance in a Mac Office newsgroup - which is where you posted. Start with the following link and post to the appropriate Windows group (probably Vista?).Make s...

OLE Server Error Message
Access 2002. I am running a database compiled with Access 2003 on a system that is using Access XP (2002). When I exit the database I get an "information" dialog that says: A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server. Try one or more of the following: *Make sure you're connected to the network server where the OLE server application is located. *Close the OLE server and restart it outside of Microsoft Access. Then try the original operation again from within Microsoft Access. *Reinstall the OLE server to ensure that it's register...

Message Tracking with Message ID
I work on the Defense Message System. We get error reports for messages with a message ID on them. The problem is how does one find the message that goes with the ID in a "FIND" of the Sent Items on the senders computer? I have not found a way that is user friendly to do this search on the users computer. Very Respectfully, ET3 Hettinger USN ...

SHARING WORKBOOKS #2
I HAVE AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE ON TWO COMPUTERS AND SHOW THE SAME INFORMATION INCLUDING CHANGES. HOW DO I DO THIS? Hi check out 'Tools - Share workbooks' Note: shared workbooks have many restrictions (several functions are not available for them). IMHO Excel is not well suited for beeing shared. You may condiser using a different type of application for this (e.g. a database) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ALSHORTMAN" <ALSHORTMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C0807914-A81F-4719-A37C-3F22160C2EB3@microsoft...