Messages not being Delivered

I am getting the following message when sending e-mail to
earthlink accounts:
There was a SMTP communication problem with the
recipient's email server.  Please contact your system
administrator.
            <wgrsvr02.wgrfurniture.com #5.5.0 smtp;550-
EarthLink does not recognize your computer (24.106.38.90)
as connecting from an EarthLink connection.  If this is in
error, please contact technical support.>

We are only getting this with earthlink addresses.

Any help would be apprechiated

0
anonymous (74722)

Joe
I think you can be out of the Earth link network to receive email.  To send
email thru an Earth link account you must be logged into their network.
That is the answer I received from their support a couple of months ago.
I hope that helps!
Tom

"Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am getting the following message when sending e-mail to
earthlink accounts:
There was a SMTP communication problem with the
recipient's email server.  Please contact your system
administrator.
            <wgrsvr02.wgrfurniture.com #5.5.0 smtp;550-
EarthLink does not recognize your computer (24.106.38.90)
as connecting from an EarthLink connection.  If this is in
error, please contact technical support.>

We are only getting this with earthlink addresses.

Any help would be apprechiated

Tom
I am not trying to send mail through earthlink, I am
having trouble sending to any earthlink address
(xyz@earthlink.com).  We are not having any issues with
sending to any other domain.

0
anonymous (74722)
12/23/2003 7:47:33 PM
You are not the only person having this problem.  I have
it at a clients of mine.  I believe it is a problem with
you ISP and Earthlink wanting a PTR record, and making
sure your PTR record is the same as your A record in DNS.

Hopefully that will help you out.

Tony

0
anonymous (74722)

How can I make my subclass get the WM_DRAWITEM and WM_MEASUREITEM message?
Hello, All: I had wroten a programme which should redraw a CListBox and CListCtrl class, But so strange, when I drag an object into a CDialog object, and setting a member value to relate with the CListCtrl(or CListBox),then I changed the member value's type into CMyListBox( or CMyListCtrl), By this time,I thought it must can access the function which I inherited from the CListBox( or CListCtrl),but I cannoot see my void CMyListCtrl::OnMeasureItem(int nIDCtl, LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMeasureItemStruct) and void CMyListCtrl::OnDrawItem(int nIDCtl, LPDRAWITEMSTRUCT lpDrawItemStruct) were be ca...

Message box pop up when no reults
How do I create a message box pop up when my query returns no results? Thanks I tried this and received an error 3061. The code is in the On Got Focus of the combobox. The error is issued as soon as the form is opened. Could someone tell me why? TIA Ron "Klatuu" <Klatuu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E52A5872-7B1F-4D95-96C5-E00DFC4816F3@microsoft.com... > Dim rst As Recordset > > Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("MyQueryName") > If rst.RecordCount = 0 Then > MsgBox "No Records Found" > End If ...

Outlook Rule Flag Message
Is there a "Server" side rule that will flag a message in the mailbox? Thanks RanceHood No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Rancehood" <Rancehood_No_Sp_am@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oo9gkwX0EHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a "Server" side rule that will flag a message in the mailbox? > > Thanks > > RanceHood > > ...

Excel error message #6
I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error message: "Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error in hidden module TBrun9" How do I correct this? David Look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066 In article <1340701c3f712$da6bdd80$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "David" <macconsulting@prodigy.net> wrote: > I have Office 2000 on my laptop with Windows XP. > When I start, and again when I exit, Excel, I get an error > message: > "Microsoft Visual Basic > Compil...

Marking Messages as Read
I wish to mark messages as read in Outlook 2003 (part of Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003) when I click on another message, but only in certain folders. I do not wish to use the preview pane, or reading pane, or any other alias that may be used to descibe the automatic opening of a message. I was able to do this in previous versions of Outlook by checking the "Mark Item as Read When Selection Changes" box. This feature is not working now, and I hope that someone can help me with my issue. I.E. - I have a receipts folder set up for delivery and read receipts. I do no...

Error message #37
when reinstalling Office XP received error message that MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Can't open Outlook and can't find the file. How can I get the file back?? Does this article help: OL2002: Error Message: MAPI Was Unable to Load the Information Service Pstprx.dll http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293058&Product=ol2002 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching...

Messages that Were Not Sent
I am NDR notices on messages that were never sent from the network. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening? Ya..someone has an infected machine that is being used as a mailer and using addresses from your domain as the FROM addies. Really commonplace these days. "Bytemi" wrote: > I am NDR notices on messages that were never sent from the network. Does > anyone have an idea of why this is happening? > I have scanned and checked all computers on the network, there are no viruses or spyware running lose. I also verified that the server is not being used...

Viewing IMAP messages
I connect to a Linux IMAP server remotely for my emails. When I click on an email in Outlook P once the headers have been updated the system seems to download the email and the attachement. All I want to do is read the message before I download the attachment - Is this possible? Its a bit of a problem if an email has a 3mb attachement and all I want to do is read the mail content before deciding to download the attachment - especially a pain if I am CC into some mail. Regards Andy ...

Weird font in addressing messages?
Entourage 10.1.4 adopted a strange font face for the "To:___" line in messages and in the display of options of addresses that start with the same letters that come up as I start to address messages. The font is condensed and has uneven letter spacing, with some letters jammed against each other. I checked my font preferences and all remain the same--Verdana. Removal of the following 3 preferences files--entourage.plist, entourage preferences, and entourage settings--did not help. A typical rebuild did not help. An advanced rebuild did not help. Your counsel, please? Thanks, ...

Error Message trying to concatenate from multiple records to a field
I have a table with the field: tblFormatted1Summary f1PropertyID __________ R100000 R100001 R100002 R100003 The second table contains the field f3PropertyID which is related to f1PropertyID. I need to concatenate the f3ImprovTypeCode field for each instance of the f1PropertyID in tblFormatted1Summary. tblFormatted2Land f3PropertyID f2LandTypeCode R100000 DC R100000 IC R100001 R100003 DC To where I can get: R100000 DC,IC R100001 R100002 R100003 DC I found the following concatenate function by Duane H...

To chage the string of the Message Box
Hello, I was told the following query, and it works good. How can I change the Notes By to be a Msg String : "Dicatat Oleh". I want it as a variable, because i have already the table of String message, so that it can be in many languages. INSERT INTO Catatan ( NO_URTANGT, TGLCATATAN, WKTCATAT, Subject, Notes ) SELECT a.NO_URTANGT, a.TGLCATATAN, a.WKTCATAT, a.Subject, a.Notes & [Note by] FROM [C:\Churchdata\Churchdataconso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb].Catatan AS a; Thanks in advance for many helps. -- Frank Situmorang Are you talking about a stored query that you...

Excel 2007
Hello. I have a two week old laptop and am running Vista. The only user account is mine, and I am set as the adminitrator. Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago. I added my HP J6480 printer, but started receiving messages (something about 'TrayApp'). I downloaded the Windows Installer CleanUp to try and fix the HP install, and since then I have received the Preparing to install message everytime I try to launch Excel (Word, too.). I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office several times, made sure the registry was clean, but still have the problem. In add...

Unrecognizable format message

Error message: "The Office System Pack cannot be installed.."
Error message: "The Office System Pack cannot be installed on this system because it requires Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6 or later " occurs when installing an Access 2002 mde file with access 2002 runtime, using Microsoft 2002 Developer Package Installer into a Windows 7 system. I fixed this problem for installing into earlier versions of Windows by correcting references in the Ospfilelist.txt file. My program installs fine into earlier versions of Windows, but that fix does not work in Windows 7. littleguy Office 10 is not compatible with Windows 7. -- P...

Warning message on "number of data points"
I am plotting 24 hour rolling data that gets updated every minute. Data comes from an Excel Query data base and is graphed in four different charts (separate worksheets). Refresh is enabled when opening file but before the actual charts update a warning message comes on several times, which says: "The maximum number of data points you can use in a data series for a 2-D chart is 32,000. If you want to use more than 32,000 data points, you must create two or more series" I don't really know what all this exactly means and what "two or more series" it is talkin...

Where to handle CSliderCtl messages in
VS2008, 32 Bit Win XP In a class derived from CFrameWnd, I have an object of CDialogBar that needs to have certain controls on it. Among these controls would be 2 sliders, whose event handling is to be done in CFrameWnd derived class. How shall I go about this? class CFrameWndCustom : public CFrameWnd { CDialogBar m_wndDialogBar; // the CDialogBar object. } In CFrameWnd derived class's OnCreateClient, I have created the DialogBar using the above object like: //Create the DialogBar if (!m_wndDialogBar.Create(this, IDD_DIALOGBAR_CONTROL, CBRS_BOTTOM, ...

message history being saved?
i have a new laptop. On my last computer i saved all message history. Now i save all message history on my laptop. Now what i need to no is. will the current convo history still be viewable on my old computer or not? History is saved on the machine not the server. Whatever was saved on your old machine will still be viewable there (unless you have deleted it). New history created on the laptop will viewable on the laptop. Do you need the new history to be available on the old computer? "leighanne" wrote: > i have a new laptop. On my last computer i saved all ...

receive email messages sent to a new user account
i have set up a new user account for email and now when I send a message to them I receive a copy of the same message in my inbox. i have reviewed the account settings and all appears normal. am I missing something? what should I do as I should not be receiving messages addressed to somebody else. ...

No messages to review.... Where are they?
They Call Summary page ALWAYS shows the yellow error "Review messages from SECU", my credit union. But the bank's website shows no messages. I also have another account setup with this same bank (different login/password) and the error message goes away whenever I read my messages on this account. But I cannot find any messages for my main account. I have looked everywherre. Is this an error or do I actually have a message somewhere out there? If no message, how do I get rid of the error? Lori ...

Message automatically go to read status
One user on our network always had new messages coming bold until read. Now a new message arrives and in a couple of minutes it switches from bold to regular. I have checked all the settings in views and automatic settings and the setting are exactly the same as others...I have searched for the problem but cannot find anything...Help ...

stop email message farwarding
Is there a way to prevent receipients from forwarding messages that are sent to them? Thanks, Todd ONly if you and the recipients are using Outlook 2003 and implemente Rights Management. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Todd" <todd.mickelsen@smr.tv> wrote in message news:027b01c3bf66$9ab70180$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to prevent receipients from forwarding > messages that are sent to them? > Thanks, > Todd ...

? Problem With Message Reflection (Sorting List Control)
Hi, I am trying to create a customized CListCtrl that can do its own sorting of primitive types by using message reflection. This way, it can do sorting without extra work for integers, strings, etc., but can be overridden by the dialog to sort fancier types. However it does not seem to be working. I've set a breakpoint in both the control's and dialog's OnLvnColumnclick functions. I then test to see which one is hit when the header is clicked. I've tried various combinations with one or the other message map entry in the control commented out, and even the whole functions (a...

Can't delete message in outbox in outlook 2000
I can't get rid of message stuck in outbox http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;195922 "Bruce" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e5b601c455fb$68f2ee80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I can't get rid of message stuck in outbox ...

Outlook says it is sending messages everytime I press send/receive
What is Outlook sending when I press send/receive button? It says that it is sending between 5 & 7 items. There is nothing in the outbox. This can happen even if I have done nothing in Outlook for quite some time (2 hours). All read receipts have been processed Dodo <newsgroups@magicrm.com.au> wrote: > What is Outlook sending when I press send/receive button? > It says that it is sending between 5 & 7 items. There is nothing in > the outbox. > This can happen even if I have done nothing in Outlook for quite some > time (2 hours). > All read receipts have be...

Unable to open message
I'm running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000. Both have the latest service packs. Just this morning one of my users started having a problem. She can send mail to other users in the domain, but they can't open the email. She can send emails to outside domains and everyone can open her emails. Then in the Event Viewer on Exchange I get event id 12003 source MSExchange IS - an error occurred while processing the message. Why is she the only this is happening to on every internal message she sends. We can send her emails and she can read them without a problem. Any ideas/advice would ...