meeting requests from 1 exchange server to another are blank email

We have 2 Exchange 2003 sp2 servers in our domain.  Beginning last week when
users from Exchange server A send meeting requests w/ content in the body to
users on Exchange server B the request comes through w/ the body blank.  A
reboot of server B fixed the issue last week, but it began happening again
today.

I've searched and found references to Outlook verion problems, but everyone
is using Outlook 2003 sp2.

There are no entries in the event viewer relating to this.

Thanks in advance.
0
JimK (45)

Have you tried disabling the virus scanner?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"JimK" <JimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have 2 Exchange 2003 sp2 servers in our domain.  Beginning last week
> when
> users from Exchange server A send meeting requests w/ content in the body
> users on Exchange server B the request comes through w/ the body blank.  A
> reboot of server B fixed the issue last week, but it began happening again
> today.
>
> I've searched and found references to Outlook verion problems, but
> everyone
> is using Outlook 2003 sp2.
>
> There are no entries in the event viewer relating to this.
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Problems with Framework 1.1 SP1?
Greetings, Has anyone else experienced issues with .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 and Xsl transformation services? We are experiencing issues with such fundamental items as 'last()' throwing an 'index was outside the bounds of the array' error whenever we use it in conjunction with for-each and key(...) statements. These are stylesheets that ran flawlessly prior to 1.1 SP1, and we have validated that removing 1.1 SP1 fixes the problem. Any comments/suggestions/help is greatly appreciated. BWN I would like to look into this. Do you have a sample that is throwing this exception...

12.0.1 update installer does not recognize the Leopard
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am trying to install the new update for Office 2008. When I get to the screen for which drive to install on, the installer tells me neither drives have anything higher than 10.4.9. I have installed the latest service pack for leopard (10.5.2). I have the latest install for the auto updater (2.1.1). I have run disk utility and all the permissions are ok. I cannot think of anything else. Not questioning what you're reporting, but even if it's accurate it shouldn't make any difference - Office 2008 only req...

Is there any easy way to export EX2003 server GAL to Excel?
Is there a utility that can enable an administrator to cleanly export the entire Global Address List from and Exchange 2003 Server, into Excel (or a comma or tab delimited file format) without having to jump through too many hoops? It's easy to do from MS Access. Start with a blank database and then go to the file menu and choose External Data. Select the type as Outlook and select the GAL. Once You've got a link you can then view the data and even use the Tools | Office links menu and select Analyze with Excel. -GT "Robert Gordon" <rgordon@nospam.visto.com>...

Email size restrictions
I am still having problems with users sending messages over 2MB. The Global Defaults in Exchange server are 10240KB and the message limits in the SMTP Virtual Server are 4096KB (although that limit is not even enabled). Below is the NDR: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: picture Sent: 8/16/2004 2:35 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ouratricle@yahoo.com on 8/16/2004 2:36 PM This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message b...

search in email
Hallo, I'd like to inform if there's any way to search into email text. I haven't found anything like this, only subject, date...fields are possible in "advanced find". Thank you! SturE ...

Outlook 2007 settings
Hi, I'm sure it's pretty lame, but I need to find out fast. I was about to set up a new Outlook 2007 installation with pop/smtp email setting and I chose Exchange Server by mistake. Now I can't get rid of it - outlook tries to connect to a nonexistent exchange server and gets stuck. The messages I'm getting: Configuring Outlook Accounts... The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable... Cannot open you default e-mail folders. File C:\...\outlook.ost is not an offline folder file. Then the program shuts down. Any ideas will be appreciated! Use the M...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

iCalendar request performs differently
I use a program that uses SMTP services running on windows 2000 to send meeting request to users as a iCalendar request (ics attachment). Anyone that is using Outlook XP who reply's to the request, the organizer will get the response. If the same recipient uses Outlook 2003, and reply's the appointment is added to their calendar, but the organizer never gets the response. Also in Outlook 2003 the "Propose New Time" button is grayed out. What is causing the different behavior? ...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Custom_Number_Problem_re_=A33=2E45M?=
Hello. I want to 3,456,322 to be displayed as an approximate i.e. =A33.45M. I am completely flumoxed by this. Help would be much appreciated. Regards Happy This is as close as I can get under Custom Format #.##,,"M" returns 3.46M Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:05:58 -0800 (PST), Happy_Spice <fablifestyle@googlemail.com> wrote: >Hello. I want to 3,456,322 to be displayed as an approximate i.e. >�3.45M. I am completely flumoxed by this. Help would be much >appreciated. >Regards >Happy Forgot the � Custom Alt + 0163#.##,,"M...

Exchange Standard to Enterprise 5.5 part 2
My final question on this topic (I hope) I installed Enterprise over my Standard, do I need to reapply service pack 4?? mike Yes. Although you are installing a different edition of Exchange, the binaries of those files are lower than Service Pack 4, so you will have to re-install SP4. -- Iona Wilson Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. **Disclaimer** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "mike" <nosmap> wrote in message news:7KadncyPipIbsafdRVn-hw@sed...

Embedding mp3/sound onto the email
Hi there, I am currently using Outlook 2007 but Word 2003...i just want to know how can i embed music/sound onto the email so that when friends receive the sound email, they could hear it automatically without clicking any button on the email screen. "Eugenie" <Eugenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85C8A003-A7FC-4320-938F-BCBF4CC1FA85@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I am currently using Outlook 2007 but Word 2003...i just want to know how > can i embed music/sound onto the email so that when friends receive the > sound &g...

Cannot move mailboxes over 1 GB
As anyone seen where the Mailbox Move hangs indefinetly at the very end of a mailbox move, while the "Update Directory" message is displayed? This seems to happen with any mailbox over 1 GB. Thanks in advance On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:19:05 -0400, "RichardScott" <rsr2564@hotmail.com> wrote: >As anyone seen where the Mailbox Move hangs indefinetly at the very end of a >mailbox move, while the "Update Directory" message is displayed? This seems >to happen with any mailbox over 1 GB. > >Thanks in advance > Patience is a virtue. Af...

Meeting
We have IS status meeting every week and it is scheduled in Outlook. It is only two of us and I was invited and accepted the meeting. There is a Word document that I prepare and print 2 copies for each of us. The idea is to keep the word document attached to every meeting with corresponding content. We also keep the hard copy. I don't want to change the document on my computer and then attach it to the meeting. I would like to attach it to the first meeting and then keep adding things to it on every future meeting. I have tested it, but once you change it is is the same for future and past...

Server name changes
The IT department at work has decided to upgrade our current server farm which will result in the names of the servers changing. My question is how will this affect macro's, links and Hyperlinks etc. in our current reports. Will I have to relink all my Excel files or will they relink automatically when they are opened from the new servers. Any help greatly appreciated "Jebaneesa" <Jebaneesa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD76719C-60F1-406B-B411-43DDA633DC89@microsoft.com... > The IT department at work has decided to upgrade our current server far...

Exchange and SAN Storage
Hey everyone, We are going to roll out Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 in a SAN storage environment. Anyone know of any white papers on the subject? "Best Practices" maybe. Thanks for any and all input. Clayton http://wm.quest.com/reg/marketing/landing/exchangestoragemanagement/ http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/optimizestorage.mspx Couple of my favorites. HP has some documentation too, theirs differs from MS, different philosophy. I guess it would depend on who's SAN you're going to use. -- David Wilhoit [Exchange MVP] "C...

Provisioning/Automation tools for Exchange??
I have been asked to find some tools possible of automoating mailbox moves to specific databases/storage groups based on the department of a user for instance. Let's say User1 is part of HR and has transferred to Marketing. All the HR mailboxes reside on SG1 DB1 and all Marketing reside on SG1 DB2. Is there any software anyone knows of that can read the department attribute from AD and then move the mailbox according to defined rules you put in place. Any and all help appreciated! Mike In a couple of situations, organizations I have worked in have talked about having something li...

Another Report Question
I have set up a report that filters with a form containing a couple of combo boxes. Everything filters perfect. If I scroll through the pages of my report, I get the following message: "The value you entered isn't valid for this field" "For example, you may have entered text in a numeric field or a number that is larger than the FieldSize setting permits" OK Everything seems to filter and the report prints fine. I just don't know why this box comes up on some of the pages. What field are they talking about? That all the information it gives me. Could some one h...

ID no: c1030af3 and HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
I am having an issue with Accessing the Public Store via OWA and Exchange System Manager. When I attempt access via Exchange System Manager I receive the folling error....The HTTP service used by Public Folders is not available, possible causes are that the Public stores are not mounted and the information store service is not running. ID no: c1030af3 Exchange System Manager. If I try and access the public folders via OWA I recieve this error....HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable and the URL listed in the webpage is the localmachine name instead of the domain name (http://servername/p...

Outlook Meeting
I have created a Meeting and sent the invitations. I have received the reponses (some accepted, some declined, and some tentative), but they don't all update on the Meeting notice (that is the response of about 95% show "None" even though I have the responses in the Inbox). Any ideas as to why they don't ALL update automatically? Have you opened all the messages? You do need to do this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Exchange 2003 User managment
We are just about done moving mail boxes from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. I see that on the 2003 Exchange server under users and computers I can see the Exchange options on users but do not see that on another server that is a DC. The exchange is not a DC or BDC. Should I be able to manage users Exchange properties from any server 2003 with users and computers? How do I set up remote access to manage users for exchange 2003 from a workstation? Thanks in advance, Happy New Year!!! Ed "ED" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are just about done mov...

Version 1.2 Released
MS CRM version 1.2 was released today. Anybody receive a copy? I believe it's going out to customers Q1, 04. To anybody who has installed, any pros/cons you see would be appreciated. Functionally, it's almost the same as 1.0 (a couple very minor UI differences)...but it works on Windows 2003 as well, and supports Outlook 2003. It also supports some additional languages. I believe the COM api has been removed as well. The best change is that the outlook client is now written in c# instead of javascript, so it is MUCH faster. Mike McGuinness Lead Developer GaleForce Solutions Inc...

emails are getting deleted
im having a problem where emails left in my inbox dissapper after a few days. i cant seem to find a setting that is causing this. i cleaned out my inbox thinking it might be a size issue but that didn't help still dissapper. aotu archive is turned off. does anyone have any ideas thanks grant are they really disappearing or are they marked as read and you're using a view that hides read messages? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

Correspond values of one row to another
I'm keeping track of points scored for players in a fantasy basketball league. I have all of the players divided into their fantasy teams (so that players from different schools are on the same teams). However, I'd like to have a section at the bottom of the spreadsheet with players grouped into the schools that they actually play for so that I can just look at the box scores and input the points by team that way, instead of having to go through all the fantasy teams and find each player one by one from the team of the of the box score and entering their points individually (very ti...

Missing Exchange Tabs in AD
Upgraded Exchange from 5.5 to 2003 after installing the exchange 2003 on a new Windows 2003 server. 5.5 sat on a 2000 server. After upgrade can only see exchange tabs in AD on the 2003 server. The exchange tabs are missing on the remaining servers all running 2000 server. How do I get these tabs to appear on the 2000 server's ADs? "Darrin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Upgraded Exchange from 5.5 to 2003 after installing the >exchange 2003 on a new Windows 2003 server. 5.5 sat on a >2000 server. After upgrade can only see exchange tabs in &...

recipients cannot receive mail exchange 2000
I have win2000server MSExc 2000 When I send mail via Outlook clients I can send mail to anone@anywhere.com and it goes through the Virtual SMTP Server, shows in the queues and goes to the outside world. These Outlook clients are configured to use myname@mydomain.com. They successfully pass the tests for send and receive and I see them connecting to the individual mailboxes with time and date. If I try to send to myname@mydomain.com from these same clients the mail seems to send and never gets delivered. It gets forwarded to my specified external myname@yahoo.com email address with the fol...