Meeting/Appointment file and/or text incluede

Hi folks,

is it possible to include text and/or attachment for the organisation in
Meetings and Appointments when the staff is scheduling apointments/meetings?

Thanks in advanced.

 - Bjarni
0
Bjarni (11)

Byte[] and File
Hello, I am saving some data on a XML file (txt, jpg, ...) in byte[] format along with other information. To avoid having a XML file to big can I create individual files for that data? I mean, when I insert some binary data on the XML file that data, whatever it will be, would be saved in a file. Then when I retrieve that node on the XML file I will get the byte[] data from the individual file associated with that node. I could have a Key value (Guid) on each node of XML file to reference that individual file which filename could also be that Guid value. And what would be this...

Wrong file attached. Caching?
I've been seeing a very strange problem, and it has even interfered with a job application. I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.8118.8122) SP2 on Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP2. Summary: --------------- I attach the correct file to an Outlook email. My recipient receives a different file. Question: -------------- What can I do to stop this from happening? Details: ----------- Yesterday I selected all stored versions of my resume, right clicked, and selected "Open". I looked through the different file versions, found the one I wanted to use as the starti...

File Transfer Manager problems
Why do we have to be forced to use this awful File Transfer Manager to get Service Packs? I've been trying to download a service pack from Customer Source for a past couple of days. Microsoft says that firewall/proxy is blocking the download. Our very competent firewall/proxy people are struggling with this one. And mind you our firewall is not that restrictive - I can download files from many sources and have not had a problem with a site that would be blocked. Why not keep things simple? Mario Madej ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

Meeting
We have IS status meeting every week and it is scheduled in Outlook. It is only two of us and I was invited and accepted the meeting. There is a Word document that I prepare and print 2 copies for each of us. The idea is to keep the word document attached to every meeting with corresponding content. We also keep the hard copy. I don't want to change the document on my computer and then attach it to the meeting. I would like to attach it to the first meeting and then keep adding things to it on every future meeting. I have tested it, but once you change it is is the same for future and past...

Anniversary/Event vs. Appointment
I don't see how to create anniversaries and holidays and such, as opposed to, appointments and making them last all day. Doing the latter displays as a two day appointment on some calendars. ...

text box won't print
I am using Word 2007 Home edition. When I try to print a text box that I created, it shows up in print review but when I print it the box does not show. Only the text is printed. I followed the instructions in the help for this but it doesn't work. They definitely show up in Print Preview and not just in Print Layout view? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Grandma" <Grandma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B7B402E-8FC1-4E09-B280-F386C7F5146B@microsoft.com... >...

WinHelp Contents File (.CNT) Question
Hello Everyone, Just wondered if it possible to make a contents category auto-open when you display the help file ie. show all of it's topics automatically (as opposed to being closed automatically - the default). I have a .CNT file like the following: :Base MyApp.hlp 1 Menus 2 File menu=menu_file 2 View menu=menu_view 2 Search menu=menu_search 2 Setup menu=menu_setup 2 Window menu=menu_window 2 Help menu=menu_help 1 Topics 2 MyApp Setup Guide=setup_guide 2 MyApp Usage Guide=usage_guide Any help would be much appreciated. Regards, Clive. On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:23:19 +0100, "C...

Trial & Open pub file
I was sent a publisher file by email for a newsletter/web site. I use Microsoft Publisher 98, and when I try to open these files I get error message saying "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". OK - but how do I know what version the file is which I received by e-mail? Also, is there a way to download a trial of Publisher 2003? Even for university students/web developers? Thanks so much. If your sender used any newer version of Publisher you will not be able to open the file. Your sender can "save as" a 98 Publisher document. Some formatting maybe ...

Outlook Meeting
I have created a Meeting and sent the invitations. I have received the reponses (some accepted, some declined, and some tentative), but they don't all update on the Meeting notice (that is the response of about 95% show "None" even though I have the responses in the Inbox). Any ideas as to why they don't ALL update automatically? Have you opened all the messages? You do need to do this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

out of date file
I am trying to open an invoice spreadsheet. I have used it many times before but now I get a microsoft visual basic message "the file VBA332.dll is out of date. This program requires a newer version" It wont open. Any known resolutions??? ...

.xyz files
Any ideas on how to work w/ .xyz files? I can open them in Excel, but it looks like a lot gets cut off. I can't get them to open in Access. Info from www.filext.com says that they are Förderdiagnose Data Files. Some German database file. Says they can be opened with Filemaker Pro and special FMP-Plug-Ins for full function. unlikeKansas "Wynn" wrote: > Any ideas on how to work w/ .xyz files? I can open them > in Excel, but it looks like a lot gets cut off. I can't > get them to open in Access. > ...

Export and import a mail folder with a personalized view in a .pst file.
I try to export a mail folder with a personalized view in a .pst file. When I import the .pst, only the folder is available and not the view. I used Oulook 2002. Exporting copies only visible items, not hidden items like views. If = it's a view created in a particular folder, copying the entirre folder = to another .pst file will copy the view.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http...

PDF file #13

How can I create an xsd file out of a Dataset class file?
Hi all, I apologize for posting this question on two groups. I did not know which one out of "XML" and "ADONET" groups, should I post this. I would like to create an xsd file out of an existing dataset.cs file that can be visually manipulated in the VS.NET Dataset Designer wizard in VS.NET 2003 with .NET 1.1 and C#. Here is the issue in more detail: Using the wizard I can drag and drop tables on to the dataset designer surface, set relations between tables etc. Now, this wizard generates a typed DataSet class for me which is remarkable and beautiful. I love Visual St...

Invitations to a meeting can not be responded to
Hi. The Outlook invitations I get from my colleagues appear blank, and I can not respond to nor can I accept them. Very frustrating. Can anyone help? ...

Dates as text
using a formula, I am combining a column heading and the date in that row, so that the cell will read "Column Heading Date", but the date is showing as a number rather than a date. I want the cell to contain both txt (column heading), and a date. How do I format it to do so? assuming your date is in cell A1: ="heading text "&DAY(A1)&"/"&MONTH(A1)&"/"&YEAR(A1) -- hope to help, cm "lightbulb" wrote: > using a formula, I am combining a column heading and the date in that row, so > that the ce...

File Send To
When a user goes to file send to mail reciepent excel uses outlook express instead of outlook and then wants to set up an email account. I checked in internet options and Outlook is set as the default email client. Is there something else that I can check? He is using office 2000 and 2000 OS. Branden <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When a user goes to file send to mail reciepent excel > uses outlook express instead of outlook and then wants to > set up an email account. I checked in internet options > and Outlook is set as the default email client. Is th...

Meeting invitees one hour ahead of meeting originator even after p
I have patched the workstations, servers, and Exchange in are organization. I ran the Exchange Calendar Update Tool to avoid having our end users have to fool with TZMOVE. When someone creates a recurring appointment in Outlook with invitees, the meeting organizer's calendar is fine through March, but the invitees are showing the meeting an hour later during those 3 new weeks in March. I can't figure out what I did wrong. I thought I followed the steps to the letter. Running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000. Running Outlook 2000 and 2003 on a mix of Windows 2000 and XP workst...

can you schedule meetings in Outlook 2007 using MS Access 2007?
I know you can send reports, etc. through MS outlook from MS Access, but is there a way to have it send meeting requests, or schedule appointments? Yes using Outlook Automation. Start by locating code that creates an Outlook MailItem (email). Get that code up and running. Then adapt the code to create a MeetingItem object instead. The same applies to other Outlook items such as AppointmentItems, PostItems and ContactItem. The full documentation on the MeetingItem object is here with some examples. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa210951%28office.11%29.aspx "cfk...

Are _T() and TEXT() macros equivalent?
Hello everybody! I'd like to find out once and for all: can I always use _T() in place of TEXT() and vice versa? If yes, why has _T() been added into tchar.h? Wasn't TEXT() enough for us? Thanks in advance Martin Martin wrote: :: Hello everybody! :: :: I'd like to find out once and for all: can I always use _T() in place :: of TEXT() and vice versa? If yes, why has _T() been added into :: tchar.h? Wasn't TEXT() enough for us? :: It was, but you save a whole 2 characters worth of typing. :-) Bo Persson The code says they are. #define TEXT(quote) __TEXT(quote) // r_...

Generating a Load File Dialog
I'm writing a simple OGL game in MFC. I need to implement a load and save game feature and i thought I would use the standard windows load and save dialogs. I can't seem to do this; could you please advice the best course of action. My application does not employ the document architecture as I thought this wouldn't be necessary considering only one savegame is open any any one time. I would rather not have to learn about and implement the document architecture but from what I've read/tried I'm being to believe that you have to use it in order to generate this load/s...

Forwarding a meeting request
If I forward a meeting request I received to someone, the "From" box in the forwarded request shows the original sender's name instead of my name. If the meeting request is opened, it displays "my name, on behalf of Original Sender". The original sender does not have any delegates configured so I'm wondering if this is by design for meeting requests? I was not able to find any reference to this on Microsoft's site so if anyone has an article that can be referenced, that would be great. Thanks. Chuck ...

Invoke PowerShell Script from Batch File
Richard just helped me write a PowerShell script to enable/disable a net adapter. Now I want to run the script from a batch file. I tried this: PowerShell -file EnableAdapter.ps1 with no luck. EnableAdapter.ps1 is in my path. It works if I run it from a PS prompt: & EnableAdapter.ps1. It also works if I use the noexit option: PowerShell -noexit -file EnableAdapter.ps1 Is it timing out or something? How can I get the first one to work? Fred If you do: PowerShell -file full_path\EnableAdapter.ps1 Then does it work? Marco "Frederick R. Hut...

Excel File Question
Rarely use Excel and would ask what is the difference between an excel spreadsheet and a workbook. Much thanks for an informed response. Its just terminology. People call an excel file a workbook or a spreadsheet. I tend to think that a spreadsheet is one tab of information in a workbook, so a workbook is a collection of related spreadsheets. "Maurice" wrote: > Rarely use Excel and would ask what is the difference between an excel > spreadsheet and a workbook. Much thanks for an informed response. When Excel first came out the files consisted of a single she...

priv+stm file much bigger than total pst files
Exchange 2003 SP2/Windows 2002 SP4 Some time ago I added an exchange server, and moved some mailboxes to the new server. Due to problems with speed etc. on the new server, the mailboxes were moved back and forth a few times. I found that the stm file suddenly exploded to a very big size. Thinking this would be resolved with an offline defrag, I tried that with no change at all. I have made pst files of the mailboxes and the figures are: Total of pst files: 9Gb priv1.edb: 7Gb priv1.stm: 33Gb I have run offline defrag again with no change in database size (surprisingly I expected some reduct...