May 5.5 Post SP4 Rollup

Having installed this, is it right that any previous patches are still
listed in the add/remove programs list?

With Windows service packs, once installed all the various hotfixes that
were installed that the service pack includes are removed from the list.

It's not a huge deal, just wondering why it's the way it is.

Also, any patches needed to use Outlook 2003 other than the rollup and the
CDO patch for OWA?

regards
Paul
--
paul <at> spamcop.net
0

Deleting a posted message
Is there a way I can delete a posted message OR at least take my email off. I have mistakenly given my email and have been receiving spam like anything. It would be really helpful if the admins of this group can help me delete that specific post. Use the .NET serializer to turn it to a string . Use the .Whatever in 2005, asking for MS for Permission to post an 'unmanaged' question. "Neo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:026501c3a56a$f77b3870$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way I can delete a posted message OR at least > ...

exchange 5.5/single mailbox
How can I restore a single mailbox from a full backup, I have exchange 5.5, NT 4.0 stand alone setup? "walterm@pharmed.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00e801c3b451$58d5c0a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can I restore a single mailbox from a full backup, I > have exchange 5.5, NT 4.0 stand alone setup? "walterm@pharmed.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00e801c3b451$58d5c0a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How can I restore a single mailbox from a full backup, I > have exchange 5.5, NT 4.0 stand ...

Need help transferring Outlook Express 5.0 email on PC to Entourage (Outlook) on Mac
Hi, I would like to move my email folders (particularly the ones I've created) and contents from my PC running Windows 98 SE to a new iMac, where I plan to use Entourage (the equivalent of Outlook in Microsoft Office for Mac). Does anyone have any tips on how this can be done? Thanks! "Linda Atkins" <spamhere@trip.net> wrote in message news:2c08ef0b-7082-46d3-9f28-ec8f90fb3e48@b1g2000pra.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I would like to move my email folders (particularly the ones I've > created) and contents from my PC running Windows 98 SE to a new iMac, > wh...

Outlook 2002 SP3: Can't open file: *.msg. The file may not exist, you may...
Hi, recently I am unable to open attachments within Outlook that have an extension of .msg. When previewing a message in the preview pane, the attachment MSG icon appears white. When the message is opened, it changes to a beige color. Double-clicking (and choosing Open from the menu) on the icon in either state yields no results. When I save the message to my desktop, I took the DDE command used to open files with the .msg extension ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office \Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE" /f "%1"). I changed to the directory where the message is and ran: "C:\Program...

Notification for a fax posted to a public folder
We have setup our exchange to post incoming faxes to public folders. I've setup different folder for each department. The question has come up is there a way to notify a user like when they get a new email that a fax has been posted to the public folder? You can by means of an add-in; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Watch-Outlook-Folders.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setti...

If I wanted 5-7 to mean May 7th, I would type "May 7th"
I dont understand why a non-pro user at excel has to go searching for a way to turn this function off. Does Microsoft not care about those of us who dont use Excel on a everyday-forwork-basis? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/o...

AutoFilter May be Misbehaving
I have a worksheet, using 1845 rows and columns out to AB. We use the AutoFilter command on the Data menu constantly, and are getting a strange behaviour. When the filter is applied, it shows the appropriate data, but hides all the rows from 1845 down to 3606 and then displays the remaining from 3606 to 65536. What I can not figure out is why are rows 1845 to 3606 being hidden. There is nothing in them. To be sure of this, I selected all the rows from 1846 to 65536 and over to column IV and from the Edit menu, select Clear - Formats and then Clear - All, to no avail. What am I missin...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Queue
It appears that after the time change to GMT my MTA queue is showing traffic that is out by one hour. Does anyone know of any reason for this. Not a major issue, just really annoying. -- If it aint broke don't fix it. What happens if you restart the MTA? On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:25:04 -0800, "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It appears that after the time change to GMT my MTA queue is showing traffic >that is out by one hour. > >Does anyone know of any reason for this. Not a major issue, just really >annoying. ...

Fixed Assets
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CAB083.26EE8290 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi people, I am using SQL 2005, GP 10 SP 3 I am not able to post depreciation for Jan 2010 and get the above ERROR = message and when I click on more info. it give me following " You have = entered a date whose fiscal year on period setup is greater then the = current fiscal year for one of the books selected for this asset". Solution: do no select this book or enter an earlier...

Exchange Disaster Recovery #5
hello been asked to come up with some DR (in the event of total meltdown) plans for Exchange 2003 across 2 sites. Each site hosts a 2 node passive/active 2k3 exchange cluster what i had planned both locations have their databses backed up with netbackup, what id planned on doing duplicate the backup jobs (weekly/monthly backups) to a netbackup server in the DR site in the event of total disaster of siteA rename exchange DRserver to exch-siteA, add to domain restore databases to this server this would keep the AD pointers to homeMDB intact? and would remove the need to mess about with legacyD...

Direct Client Requirement - Software Engineer (.Net) - VA
Direct Client Requirement - Software Engineer (.Net) - VA - Chantilly (GC and Citizen may only apply) Job Title: Software Engineer (.Net) Job Location(s): VA - Chantilly Duration: 1-6 months Position Type: Full-time Hours: 8 am =96 5 pm Education Level: Bachelor's Degree GC and Citizen may only apply JOB DESCRIPTION: Roles and Responsibilities: =95 Monitoring and supporting team member activites =95 Coordinating product development with product technical manager =95 W...

Exchange Admin 5.5 SP4
Hey all quick question: Is there an SP4 for JUST the Exchange Administrator 5.5? I'm installing the Blackberry Enterprise Server and it requires that the Exchange Administrator be installed for it to work. I've installed the Exchange Administrator from the Exchange 5.5 CD but now I'm being told by Blackberry that the Exchange Administrator needs to be patched to SP4 but I can not install the full Exchange 5.5 server on this machine according to the Blackberry docs. When I try to install the SP4 for Exchange 5.5 on this Blackberry server it complains about not having Exchange in...

formulas when there may/may not be a value
What formula do you use when there may not be a value there? Like: ITEM QTY SOLD T0887 50 1 T0887 100 T0887 200 2 T0992 50 3 T0992 100 To get: # of sold items for each item? -- Nicki Taylor =SUMIF(A:A,"T0887",C:C) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "NTaylor" <NTaylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E22EEF1-44E5-4C5B-AFBD-B8053172702F@microsoft.com... > What formula do you use when there may not be a value there? Like: > > ITEM QTY SOLD > T0887 50...

Migrate Data from Great Plains 7.5 to Sage Line 50 v12?
I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get the data out? What DBMS are you on? MS-SQL, Btrieve...? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Steve" wrote: > I have Great Plains 7.5. I want to move to Sage Line 50. How do I get > the data out? > > ...