Masive mails fail if recipients are in CC Exchange 2007

If I send a lot of mails, for example for 350 destination mailboxs, the send
fails.
In the logs of the Hub Transport Server I can see the next:

Event ID: FAIL
Source: Agent
Source Context: Agent
Internal Message: 2746295

Otherwise, If I put all the destination mailxbox in CCO then the send works
fine.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks very much.

0
Jos

mail 08-01-10
bout time! for what? Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "ma55comm" wrote in message news:eni6a5aMLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... bout time! ...

Word 2007: Possible to create named bullet style?
I'm an experienced Word developer but have so far been unable to find a good solution for bullet styles in Word 2007, even after spending a lot of time searching and researching. In Word 2003 I could quickly and easily define a named bullet style, add it to a template and have it work perfectly all the time. No lost bullets, no changed indentation settings - just working like you would expect of any style, bullet or not. Is it at all possible to define a _named_ bullet style in Word 2007 with the same reliable functionality as in previous versions? I have been able to...

Exchange 5.5 distrib list
Trying to do some housekeeping on our Exchange 5.5 server. Is there a way to find out when a distribution list was last used? Any ideas appreciated Regards Ian ...

reading mail offline
Emails that contain graphics and have been fully downloaded cannot be read offline. Whenever I'm working offline and I need to read one of those emails with graphics, outlook attempts to connect to my host server--even though I've requested as an option that the contents of emails be fully downloaded. The same thing applies to webpages that I've saved in word format--either doc or html. Is there a way for all those emails and pages with graphics to be fully saved on disk so that the program--either outlook or word--does not attempt to connect to the web when I'm offline? z...

Mail Receiver cannot to change the mail format
Mail Receiver cannot to change the mail format when reply mail. On Thu, 20 May 2004 23:04:32 -0700, "Veronica" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Mail Receiver cannot to change the mail format when reply >mail. Outlook is programmed to use the original sender's format when replying. -- <<<SgtRich>>> Email Client: Microsoft Outlook 2002 News Client (Text): Fort´┐Ż Agent 2.0 www.forteinc.com News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2 www.newsrover.com SgtRich <UseNewsgroup@NotEmail.net> wrote: > On Thu, 20 May 2004 23:04:32 ...

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Undeliverable Mail/Failed Mail
I've discovered that my Failed Mail folder has about 100 messages in it. I put the emails back into the Incoming Mail folder and attempted to Retrieve Email again, but they go right back into the Fialed Mail Folder. I do not know how to manually put these emails in the appropriate box and i do not know why they are undeliverable. I'm running Exchangbe 2003 on SBS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. IN the event viewer I'm getting a bunch of different errors: 1019, 1023, 1029, 1053, these are all to do with the POP3 Connector. Thanks Brian Lowry You would better post your que...

Outlook Email Rules in Exchange
Outlook Email Rules are run from our Exchange Server. I have a user who needs to apply more rules than are allowed in the standard buffer. Is there any way to increase the default number of Outlook Email Rules for a given user? Thanks! Amir Unfortunately no. There is a hard coded limit to the size of the rules. -- Cheers, Steve Antonio Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Amir" <aguy@edcus.com> wrote...

Outlook e-mail #12
Upgraded to MS Office 2007 yesterday; received e-mail thru Outlook fine until yesterday afternoon. Now, I receive my e-mail but I cannnot read anything because there is nothing there to read. What happened? Turn off email scanning in your antivirus program.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "tractorman13" <tractorman13_54@hot...

Pop3 conector looses mail
Working on a SBS 2003 R2 with exchange 2003 SP2 installed. I have exchange set up using domain1.com and recieving and sending mail as it should. I also have a second domain (domain2.com) that some of the users on domain1 need to get theier mail from. This is hosed by an outside pop3 mail server. When I set up the pop3 connector for a user that is on damain1.com I add the damain2.com e-mail address to the user profile as well as setup the pop3 connector to deliver to the user name on exchange. I then set the domain3.com address as the primary address for that user as it is his pr...

how do I import from an e-mail to programs
I need to transfer text & pics from an e-mail (sent to me) to Microsoft Publisher. I am not able to copy and paste. For the picture, try right click, Save picture.. For the text try highlighting all except the last word and then Ctrl V in Publisher. Then type in the last word. -- Don Vancouver USA "Mary needs help" <Mary needs help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A677CEA1-D81B-465E-9242-79B5F6CF3706@microsoft.com... >I need to transfer text & pics from an e-mail (sent to me) to Microsoft > Publisher. I am not able to copy and paste. ...

Sent E-mail
Hi Everyone, I am using both CRM 4.0 Online and CRM for Outlook (no offline access). When I send an E-mail from Outllook (have E-mail from CRM turned off) to certain corporate contacts, when the person replies to me, the reply is exactly the original E-mail message from me! The replying person is listed as the From person. How do I fix this? Thank you! -- Gary Phillips Marketing Information Technology LLC MSRP, AAC, PCLCIC, T3CC Pittsburgh, PA Phone: 412-766-2280 E-mail: garyp@marketinginformationtechnology.net URL: www.marketinginformationtechnology.net ...

Extracting CC Email Address Using VBA
Hello, I have the current code that works for extracting various information from the MailItem Object: If itm.Class = olMail Then Set msg = itm objWks.Cells(i + 1, 1) = msg.Subject objWks.Cells(i + 1, 2) = msg.ReceivedTime objWks.Cells(i + 1, 3) = msg.SenderName objWks.Cells(i + 1, 4) = msg.SenderEmailAddress objWks.Cells(i + 1, 5) = msg.Body objWks.Cells(i + 1, 21) = msg.CC objWks.Cells(i + 1, 22) = msg.To It is dumpting the data into a...

Show Random Mail
Hi, is it possible to let Outlook show a random Mail from a folder ? Could this be solved by a user-defined View ? Random Mails from a folder should be chosen in order to find winners of a game. Regards Ralf Abele ...

Exchange 2003 version
X-No-archive: yes Hi, all. How i get the current version of my Exchange 2003 server installation? (Service pack, hotfixes, etc.) Thanks If you go into Exchange System Manager, and click on the Servers container, you will see the information you are looking for in the right-hand pane, Hotfixes can normally be found in Add/Remove Programs. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Hugo" <bucheta@x-mail.net> wrote in message news:bf294401.0407250924.4a4164df@posting.google.com... > X-No-archive: yes > > Hi, all. > How...

sending mail from non default smtp adress
HI, My server is responsibble for more then on domain. So I have some users with two addresses @domain1 , @domain2. @domain1 is the Primary SMTP domain. How can this user send mail from outlook (exchange mode) with @domain2 When I enable the FROM: in outlook and send a mail with @domain2 i get the message "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 2-5-2006 14:29 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@external.com on 2-5-2006 14:32 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For as...

Adding Fields in DM Fails (again)
Hi I know there are a number of threads on this, but my problem seems slightly different: I have tried to add a new schema field to the Product object in DM. It is the first time I have added a new field to this entity, although I have added new fields to others. I get an error that the addition has failed and tpo refer to the event log. There are two entries: dmLog: sp_repladdcolumn failed. - Failed to add column 'CFStest' to table 'ProductBase'. and dmLog: Failed to add new String attribute (CFStest) to Product entity. I then found that I could not add a new field t...

e-mail
I cant get my e-mails sent or received b/c Im not sure what the hell im doing! I triedIMAP but that didnt wk. Now I dont no how to change the setting or what to change it too? -- Always & Forever Your email account provider has that information. They should have a help page on their website. If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist you. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "branmuffin30" <branmuffin30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7CEDAA0-F4E5-4A7B-9C...

Outlook 2007 not saving email passwords
Windows XP This issue has been dealt with using all the "known" methods to no avail. Outlook has been removed and reinstalled. Before reinstalling it, Outlook Express was set up and IT keeps the passwords fine. After reinstalling it, the same issue remains. Immediately after typing in the account information, clicking on the Test Account Settings brings up the dialog asking for the password as if it had never been typed in at all. Any good suggestions? Thanks, Fred "Fred Marshall" <fmarshallx@remove_the_x.acm.org> wrote in message news:e$mDQ3jkJHA.500@TK2MS...

Windows Mail not working
My windows mail is not working. I was sending and receiving for the past 2 months (new computer). It just stopped, and I checked all of my mail account settings. I have only one, so that's easy. It keeps prompting me for my user name and pw. My account settings are identical to my other computer (for which I used Outlook). But, now I am using Windows Mail and even though the account settings are identical, I am unable to send/receive any emails. It's been 5 days now. Please advise A likely reason for the username/password failing is account corruption. One thin...

mstsc fails to connect on one of two laptops
I have to nearly identical HP laptops. Both are the same model, both are running Vista64 Home Premium. With mstsc, I can connect to my XP Pro SP3 system with no trouble at all. But on the other one, the connection fails with an illuminating "Cannot connect" message. No details as to why. I tried copying the Default.rdb file from the machine that can connect to the other one. That made no difference. I tried connecting as a different user, creating another .rdp file, but that didn't work either. Any ideas? Thanks, Jason In article <#UUSfR4wKHA.3564@TK2MS...

Duplicate e-mail #3
I have created a personal folder for an employee and move all the e-mail from mail box (from exchange server) to it. In order to speed up the processing, I use move the existing e-mails from folders - Inbox and Sent Items to the new folder. Unfortunately, all the mail is duplicated. Any fast way to delete the duplicate mail? You may like to install our application QSync (www.olfolders.de) then open the property page of the folder and select mainainance/remove duplicates. It will move all duplicate emails to the deleted items folder (in exchange public folders it will permanently del...

how to have all the deleted mail from different ....
account in the same deleted folder, I have to empty each deleted folders from each account one at the time, it would be easier to be able to see all the dleted in one place like the "all inbox" thanks under Tools/options/advanced/maintenance there is the option to empty "deleted" folder on exit peter -- If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate or disruptive,please ignore it. If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :-) "Richard G." <RichardG@discussions.mi...

re: outloook 2002 mail
When I open Outlook 2002 mail the program lists 2 of each e-mail I receive. How do I make it show only 1? ...

Exchange 5.5 #10
I followed the article suggested and identified the last committed log. When I go to the transaction log folder, however, there are no back logs to move. The only logs in the folder are edb.log, edb0264D.log (last known committed log), res1.log and res2.log. The article says not to move the edb.log, res1.log or res2.log, just move any logs older than the last one committed, but there aren't any. Any more suggestions? Thanks! ...