MAPI Error..

Hi, I need some guidance for solving the below 2 error messages.

The application log keep showing the error messages below when I have
agent scripting firing in the public folder of my outlook. I really
have no clue how to resolve these problems and what causes these
problems. Please help.
Thank you.

Source: MSExchangeES
Event ID:5
[0x80004005]

Source:MSExchangeES
Event ID:15
Description 0x80004005 occured while trying to run a timer-based agent
0
jacyline (2)

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=265397

In the last exciting episode, jacyline@yahoo.com (Jacyline) wrote:

>Hi, I need some guidance for solving the below 2 error messages.
>
>The application log keep showing the error messages below when I have
>agent scripting firing in the public folder of my outlook. I really
>have no clue how to resolve these problems and what causes these
>problems. Please help.
>Thank you.
>
>Source: MSExchangeES
>Event ID:5
>[0x80004005]
>
>Source:MSExchangeES
>Event ID:15
>Description 0x80004005 occured while trying to run a timer-based agent

Thanks Chris for the site.
I did try to delete the instances of the EventConfig_servername
folder, and then restart the Event Service eventhough i have only one
instance, but the result is still the same when I include scripts for
my agent. Can you guide me other alternative way to solve this? i have
been stuck with this problem for a week. Really have no clue how to
proceed my work from here. Thanks again.
0
jacyline (2)

compiler error on c-code with mfc.
fatal error C1189: #error : WINDOWS.H already included. MFC apps must not #include <windows.h> I have an existing C-based application. I need to add encoder card support to this application. Encoder card Skd is vc++ based. Hence I ported the c-code into VC++. I wrote a class for encoder card (.cpp) and included <afxwin.h>. The class itself compiles fine though when I make a reference of this c++ class in the main (c-code), I get the above error. In the project options, I force a c++ compilation by /TP. If I dont force /TP, I get the following error, fatal error C1189: #error ...

error 3711
i have a client running their database on a xp sp3 machine, when they enter POs the system would give this error #3711. it happens at randon and not a any specific point during the PO process. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0159_01CA5958.9201DC30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Andaiye, More of the error message and knowing the RMS version would be nice. I would start by making sure the KB 952287 http://tinyurl.com/nm38yq is = installed. After that make a backup and then go into SO Admi...

Socket connection error
Hi All. I guess this a configuration issue, but maybe not... I wrote a simple sockets client and server apps. The server gets a request from the client, fulfills it and sends an ack back to the client. The problem is that this works only when the client and server are on the same machine. When they are on seperate machines, the connect function in the sever gets the 10061 error. What can be the reason? Both machines are without firewall. Thanks! Did you look up what error 10061 actually is? Some basic reasearch on your part is exepected. If you bring up the ...

payables transaction entry error #2
Hi everybody - when I am 'Payables Transaction Entry' in the 'document number' field - no matter what number I write, I get the error message 'this document number already exists'..I am running GP 10 and this happened after I installed service pack three. Any suggestions? There is a setting in Purchasing Setup that says "Allow Duplicate Invoice Numbers" for a vendor. You have it set to not allow duplicates. This is to make sure that you are not entering the invoice twice for the same vendor. You shoudl do an inquiry by vendor and see if that same ...

Outlook won't open error
Outlook express 6 stopped working and gave an error that I needed to reinstall the program to bring it back. I reinstalled and it work for the main identity but when my daughter changed identities it shut down again and gives the error Outlook can not be started. Application was unable to initialize the store directory. Your computer may be out of memory or the disk is full. Contact microsoft support (0x8000405,3). My physical memory is at 40% used and the disk has 30G of free space. ...

NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.
Hi all, I need some help. We have an application which is using SOAP to relay messages between two applications. We are having a problem, which started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time. When communicating between the apps, we receive this message... Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction <http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case. The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a...

Average ERROR
I am using the formulas below for a couple of ranges. Most work but one is giving me a total of all cells instead of the average. Example C36 = 6.00 C37 = 6.00 This formula gives me 12.00 instead of 6.00. =SUM(C36:C200)/MAX(1,COUNTIF(C36:C200,">0")) Other ranges work fine. B36 = 119 B37 = 119 This formula gives me 119 (correct) =SUM(B36:B200)/MAX(1,COUNTIF(B36:B200,">0")) I am trying to get the average of the range counting only the cells that have a number other than "0" in them. There may be cells in between that are blank of do not have a numbers or ...

fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler file 'f:\vs70builds\9955\vc\Compiler\Utc\src\P2\p2symtab.c', line 1540) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305980 9. If the preceding steps do not resolve the error, follow these steps: a. If the project is on a network share, determine whether the error recurs after you move the project to a local hard disk. The above 9(a) situation is the same experience that I am having. Microsoft's official position is this is a problem that they do not support. Does anyone have any answers? This is a project o...

Using a combo box to search for a record
Hi all I am using Access 2007. My Table named Debtors has the following field Surname as a Text field My RowSource is :- SELECT DISTINCTROW [Debtors].[Surname] FROM Debtors ORDER BY [Surname]; My After Update Event Procedure is :- Private Sub Combo76_AfterUpdate() DoCmd.ShowAllRecords Me!txtSurname.SetFocus DoCmd.FindRecord Me!Combo76 Me!Combo76.Value = "" End Sub and I get the following error message................. Run-time error '2465' Access can't find the field 'txtSurname' Where have I gone wrong? Bob On S...

SmartList Error
when i try to access one of the user defined smart list, it shows the list properly, but when clicking on any row which suppose to open another form as it was defined with GOTO button, at that time i receive an error 'A get/change operation on the table 'Special_GOTO_Fields' failed accessing SQL data' more to know about this issue, i am assigned to 'PowerUser' role this issue does not happen when i login with SA user. Any help plz Is this issue on one machine only? Most probably its a corruption in GP dictionaries, reinstalling the application will ...

An error occurred installing Microsoft CRM folders
I am getting this problem on a new XP machine with Office XP Pro and all patches/service packs. I had to un-install the Outlook client and re-install which is when the problem started. It was working fine before. For the un-install, I unstalled the client, SQL and then deleted the SQL folders and checked for the existance of the mscrm.pst file. Anyone have success solving this: I just went to the length of uninstalling Outlook as well as the CRM client and SQL and doing a full reinstall of all three items. The outlook version is Outlook 2003. After all of the reinstalls and reboots, same e...

Error 0x800CCC0B #3
Hi everyone. I'm having a problem sending e-mail. I'm using WIN98SE and Explorer/Outlook 6.0. Every time I try to send a message, I get the 0x800CCCoB error message. I tried looking it up in the Knowledge Base, but the only reply had to do with WIN2000. It said it had something to do with the security options in the Account. In my Account toolbox, the Log On Using Secure Pasword Authentication, My Server Requires Authenication, and Outgoing SMPT On This server Requires A Secure Connection boxes are all unchecked. Outlook is acting as if they were. How to fix this so I can sen...

MAPI in GP
Hello All, Can anyone assist me in detail how can i use MAPI feature in Great Plains 9.0. -- With Regards Junaid Idrees Associate Project Manager Enterprise Business Solutions That depends on what you mean by "use the MAPI feature in Great Plains". What are you trying to accomplish? patrick mbs developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Junaid Idrees" <junaid_rms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB1AE16F-FE51-4465-9643-83F6A15EC763@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > > Can...

Strange error
Hello, I am trying to a load a RSS with some really simple=20 code. However when I run the code I got this error: '=1F', hexadecimal value 0x1F, is an invalid character. Line=20 1, position 1. Though the rss seems to me well formed. Here is the code=20 and the rss. TestRSS("http://www- 106.ibm.com/developerworks/news/dw_webservices.rss") Function TestRSS(ByVal strRSS As String) Dim reader As New XmlTextReader(strRSS) ' Load the XmlTextReader to the XmlDocument Dim xmlDoc As New XmlDocument Try xmlDoc.Load(reader) ...

Error 80131509
I have crm 3.0. Recently We started receiving this error any time the system has to send an email automatically. The email for the case creation stays on the system. If I try to send the email with the send button in activities it goes out without issue. ...

Outlook 2002 Error msg. after closing program
After I close Outlook 2002 I get the following error message: PROGRA~1\mi1933~\Office10\Outlook.exe Any ideas on how to fix this problem would be much appreciated. Hi Jim, Based on my experience, the issue may occur in several situations and we may have to completely remove Office program to check the problem. Your patience and cooperation are appreciated. To narrow it down, let us try the following troubleshooting steps: Repair Outlook ========== 1) Close Outlook, click start menu | control panel 2) Click "add/remove program". 3) Click "change or remove programs...

Relay Error? #2
When sending to one particular domain, I receive the following error: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mailservername.com #5.7.1 smtp;501 5.7.1 This system is not configured to relay mail from <sender> to <recipient> for I.P.Address> I can telnet port 25 of this domain from my Exchange Server, and can successfully send mail via commands (which eliminates blacklisting), so I'm thinking that it's a configuration issue with my Exchange Server. I checked to ensure that Realying wan't al...

MAPI "OpenMsgStore" failed
Help this is the error I am getting: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: You do not have permission to log on. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0519-00000000 Source: MSExchangeSA Category: MAPI Session EventID: 9175 This shows up about once a min. in the event log - but everything seems to be working OK. This is a new Exchange 2003 setup - We had a single label domain on our old server - To fix, I installed a new sever and used EXMERGE to try to bring mail over from the old server. While trying...

Trust Relationship error
Hi, Please could someone help. We have an overseas rollout programme and recently while abroad had to rebuild 19 machines which were shipped and originally built back in the UK because of an error "trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed", in addition to this we don't know what the cached account is and therefor have to totally rebuild these machines from the local DC as we are unable to logon to the domain. Essentially these machines become "BRICKS". Does anyone know why in the first instance this is happening, and...

OpenPrinter error
Hello World, I am trying to access some printer information and have been unable to successfully use the OpenPrinter function. It returns zero, which is an error, but when I use the GetLastError function immediately afterward it also returns zero, which indicates that there was no error. My code is as follows: ----- char message[100]; CString pName; LPTSTR lpName; LPHANDLE handle; int i; m_Printername.GetLBText( m_Printername.GetCurSel (), pName ); lpName = new TCHAR[pName.GetLength()+1]; _tcscpy(lpName, pName); if (OpenPrinter(lpName,handle,NULL) == 0) { i = GetLastError(); sprintf...

error message #51
Please help, I keep getting the following error message when trying to send lagge attachments. ox800c8105. Can anyone please help. ...

Error sending with Electronic Document Delivery
In my test company, I post an invoice for a customer that is setup for Electronic Document Delivery. We had them setup to receive statements originally, and then used the Mass Setup utility in EDD to copy the information. When I open the Delivery Queue, select the invoice, and click Send Selected, after about a minute an error is displayed in the Error Status column: "unable to send to <insert e-mail address here>". Going into the Event Viewer, this is the error I receive: Association GetAssociations -1 System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error occurred while...

Error on Page 11-15-04
Hello, When I launch CRM and go to Service, Cases, New Case and click on Customer in the Customer Information section, I get error on page in the lower left hand corner of the window and nothing happens. All other fields with drop downs or lookup are working. Aummy Can you include what the text of the message says? What loss of functionality are you experiencing? Have you made any customizations or added any ISV solutions? Perhaps if you give me some more detail, I can help you solve your problem. "Aummy" wrote: > > Hello, > > When I launch CRM and go to...

PFbackup error
After installing pfbackup.exe, rebooting, initalizing Outlook 2K2 then running the new backup and exiting Outlook you get this message. Cannot copy Outlook: The process cannot access the file because another processs has locked a portion of the file. Do you have a PDA or Fax program installed, or any other program that accesses Outlook, such as a mail monitoring program? If yes, shut it down prior to exiting Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted...

extended mapi
Hi, I want some help/hint on how we can place an image in the header of the preview pane using Extended MAPI. This would be for Outlook and Outlook express also. We can show a thumbnail of sender in the righthand space of the preview pane header where we see sender, receiver email addresses and subject in gray background. Thanks, shahaji ...