Mapi and Exchange server 2007

Which mapi dll does exchnage server 2007 use?
how we can use that dll in .net?

Exchange 2003 Books
Dear All, Hello. I have extensive Exchange 2000 experience. Are there any books on Ex2003 worth getting? Thanks to All! Angel Microsoft Exchange 2003 Unleashed (Sams) is the only book I found useful. "Angel" wrote: > Dear All, > > Hello. I have extensive Exchange 2000 experience. > > Are there any books on Ex2003 worth getting? > > Thanks to All! > > Angel > > replied in microsoft.public.certification -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Angel" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Both Office 2003 and 2007 Programs Freezing
I am having problems with both Office 2003 and 2007. I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled both programs and I am having issues where ALL of my programs freeze when I try to use them. Right now I have Office 2003 Student & Teacher Edition installed and am using Windows XP Professional on a Dell Latitude 630 with 2MG of RAM. Any suggestions or solutions? Is there a reason for installing both? Whats the current state of play, are both installed? "Jack De Luca" <JackDeLuca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96FA2E54-F33B-4B95-A889-F2A1E...

MAPI "OpenMsgStore" failed
Help this is the error I am getting: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: You do not have permission to log on. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0519-00000000 Source: MSExchangeSA Category: MAPI Session EventID: 9175 This shows up about once a min. in the event log - but everything seems to be working OK. This is a new Exchange 2003 setup - We had a single label domain on our old server - To fix, I installed a new sever and used EXMERGE to try to bring mail over from the old server. While trying...

Outlook 2007 pictures disappear when forwarding or pasting
I received an E-mail with pictures in it. When I chose "Forward", the pictures disappeared. Only the boxes remained. I tried copy & paste to MS Word and they pasted OK. I tried pasting into a new E-Mail, but they disappeared whether using Rich Text or HTML formatting! What is going on?? ...

Delegation help of AD exchange objects
In the process of delegating control to a specific group for a particular OU. The delegation of AD is all well and fine. I can add, delete and change users. The problem that I have is during the creation of a user in the OU I can not add it with an Exchange Mailbox, the IS does not show and I am unable to finish the wizard. Also with a current user I am unable to change an email address or add a new email address. Any help would be much appreactiated. You'll need at least exchange view only permissions to be able to create the mailbox. "Jason Flynn" wrote: > In th...

MAPI in GP
Hello All, Can anyone assist me in detail how can i use MAPI feature in Great Plains 9.0. -- With Regards Junaid Idrees Associate Project Manager Enterprise Business Solutions That depends on what you mean by "use the MAPI feature in Great Plains". What are you trying to accomplish? patrick mbs developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Junaid Idrees" <junaid_rms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB1AE16F-FE51-4465-9643-83F6A15EC763@microsoft.com... > Hello All, > > Can...

Problems with exchange
Hi .. I'm having this problem a week ago and i have no idea what's going on .. I had a test environment with CRM, SQL and Exchange all in the same server and it worked ok ... but now I'm trying to pass CRM to production environment the only change is that we want to use Exchange Organization Server .. I uninstall the Router from the CRM server and install it in the Exchange Organization Server and it doesn't work correctly ... I use some rules to send emails and they are send but incomplet ... the contact only receives the first letter of the Body Email .. CRM server and Ex...

A question about Exchange 2003 direct-push technology in the UK
Hi, I'm just trying to get my head around exactly how Exchange 2003 direct-push actually works. Currently I have a blackberry server which acts as a link between our Exchange server and Vodafone. In order to set up Exchange direct-push (instead of blackberrys) does this work in a similar way? Ie, if we have a Vodafone account does Exchange push the email out to their network which then forwards it on to the device? Or does our Exchange server have to be externally visible on the Internet and the devices have to be configured to communicate with the server directly? Has anyone who&...

Word 2007 crashes when closing
Woord 2007 keeps crashing when it is closed and automaticaly reopening. I don't want it to reopen, I have to force it closed. I do not beleive there is any true error other than word thinking there is an error. I have no other problems with the program after running diagnostics. you might try booting into safe mode and testing word in that environment. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - @Hotmail.com - nntp Postologist...

Exchange 5.5 #34
I have taken over a new position and they have had no luck in the past with sucessful incremental backups of the system. In the light of things, the previous administrator deleted a known viable user account from Exchange administrator. Since then, is there a way to just restore that single account from a known first full backup. Also where are the mailboxes stored? I thought they were in the Inetpub folder within the exchange folder? Any assistance would assist.. Thanks David "David" <dabrobst@verizon.net> wrote: >I have taken over a new position and they have h...

Setting up Exchange to retrieve contact data from external source
Hi all, I'd like to setup an Exchange server to retrieve data from an external source. There are three use-cases, where: 1. A new contact is created in the external source. Update exchange. 2. A contact is deleted in the external source. Update exchange. 3. A contact is changed in the external source. Update exchange. And updates should only work one way, from the external source to Exchange. I'm free to select the update protocol and data format, so I was wondering if you have any suggestions how this could be implemented. Thanks, Morten On 8 Sep 2004 22:49:12 -0700, mort...

Microsoft Access 2007 and Scrolling
In Microsoft Access 2003, you used to be able to scroll through a table's records, by using the mouse wheel, on a form. In Microsoft Access 2007, however, it doesn't look like you can do that anymore, so how do you scroll between records? On Aug 4, 9:45 am, DoveArrow <DoveAr...@gmail.com> wrote: > In Microsoft Access 2003, you used to be able to scroll through a > table's records, by using the mouse wheel, on a form. In Microsoft > Access 2007, however, it doesn't look like you can do that anymore, so > how do you scroll between records? Let me preface the ...

OWA on Exchange 2003 #3
Hi All, I have many users on Linux and I am evaluating Exchnage 2003 on 2003 server. Is it possible for these users to delegate access to there calendars via the OWA "client". They do not have outlook full clients. Unfortunately, users will not be able to delegate rights to any of their folders, including the Calendar, through OWA. This would have to be done through an Outlook client. Also, after these rights are set up, OWA users who need to access UserA's calendar would have to type in http://<server>/exchange/<UserA's mailbox alias>/Calendar/?Cmd=conte...

Exchange 2003 in DMZ
HI, I have one exchange 2003 server with SP1 in DMZ and one exchange 2003 in LAN. I am able to send mail from the LAN server mailbox to DMZ server mailbox and resverse is not happenign. I get the the following error... A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients Pls help me out. Regards, Abhi. This sounds like you have email bouncing between the two servers. Is it for all mail or only particular accounts? Look at the recipient policy and the email domains that are classed as inbound. Are both serve...

Exchange Recovery through log files
Hi, My costumer's server crashed last night, with faulty RAID hardware, and now the windows 2000 server doesn't start. The costumer has no backup. :( I reinstalled Windows (without formating), the data is all there, appears intact. Now I have a file priv1.edb that has 0 byte size and a lot of log files each with 5meg in size on MBDATA. I tried to reinstall exchange and move (only) the log files to the new MDBDATA folder, but when I try to mount store fails with error: "the database files in the store are corrupted." ID no: c104173b Then i went to c:\program files\...

extended mapi
Hi, I want some help/hint on how we can place an image in the header of the preview pane using Extended MAPI. This would be for Outlook and Outlook express also. We can show a thumbnail of sender in the righthand space of the preview pane header where we see sender, receiver email addresses and subject in gray background. Thanks, shahaji ...

remove an exchange 2000 server from Exchange, the server is dead wont turn on
What is the easiest way to remove an exchange 2000 server from Exchange, the server is dead wont turn on, cant recover this is not an option. I have heard that this can be done but cant find any documentation on this. I see that if i right click the server under esm i can delete the server. Is it that simple? Or is that a messy thing to do? You can rip the server out using ADSIEdit. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html Oliver ...

Exchange 5.5 E mail message
I have one user who: Gets E-mails about one month after the sent date and two gets a message in those one month old E-mails; from legitimate people that says: "No Message collected". I read on the internet, that AOL Had this "No Message collected" problem. I called and talked to an AOL mail administrator and he knew nothing about this problem. Anyone have any ideas what is wrong here. TIA, Jess tsqr55@yahoo.com "Jess" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have one user who: Gets E-mails about one month after the sent date and >two ge...

Word 2007 sometimes fail to collate
I'm supporting a machine that has a vexing issue - sometimes Word 2007 won't collate a document on priting even if the option is checked. The printer is an HP Laserjet 1200 with a parallel interface. The collate function just starts working again on its own at some point. Since collating is not a printer function - it is the way Word sends the data out - I'm thinking that it is not the printer. However, the user reported that it seems like it happens more after a power failure, but I can't verify that. I'm considering checking/updating the printer dri...

Moving Exchange Mailboxes from a non-existing Exchange server...
Hi group, I have two Exchange 2000 servers that reside in two sites. We recently had one of the servers harddrives crash in one site, so that one server need to be rebuilt. My question is, is it possible, being that the one server is down, to change the mailbox container (in the user account properties) from the one server that is down to my one good server without having to recreate the user account? Thank you. -- you can delete the mailbox on the "down" server, and create a new mailbox on the "live" server...but you won't have any of the data from the "d...

More than One Exchange Server
Is it possible to access two separate exchange e-mail accounts using one Outlook 2003 client? I use a hosted exchange solution for my personal e-mail and of course my work uses its own exchange server. I want to be able to access both using the same client. Is this possible Thanks. No, not within the same profile. You can only connect to one Exchange server at a time. If available you should connect to the other Exchange server by IMAP instead. Otherwise you'll have to create a separate profile; Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles... -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook....

access 2007
I am new to Access 2007. In previous versions of Access, I was able to run an update query to place carriage returns in place of square box characters that were showing up after importing Excel spreadsheets into the database (Article ID 210372). Unfortunately this solution does not appear to work in Access 2007. Perhaps I am missing something? Has the code for the module changed or the string in the update query? Any help would be greately appreciated! A2007 uses the same CrLf for new lines. Are you sure the code is running? By default, no code runs in A2007 unless your database...

Exchange Server and Pop3
Having an issue with 2003 and pop3 client. I have 1 executive that works in a remote city and wants pop3 services. It has been initiated and was working, but starting friday it stopped working. Attempted to stop and restart the pop3 services on the server but the service will not start back up. Rebooted the server and the pop3 service shows as started but still not working. Whenever I attempt to stop and start the pop service it times out and reads as starting in the services screen. Can not find anything on this in Technet or any other exchange board....any ideas? What is ...

exchange 5.5 to 2003 #2
I already ran forestprep and domainprep, everything went well thanks to everybody that responded to my posts. the next step will be to install the Active Directory Connector, I have the new server that will be my exchange 2003 and will co-exist with 5.5. What should I look for when installing ADC and where should I do this step?? any articles and/or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance ...

How do I find a document in Word 2007?
I realize that I can search for a document using Windows, but is there a way in Word 2007 for me to search for a certain document, or a word within a document? -- jeannine In Word 2007, there is no longer a specific user interface for searching from within Word. However, to search a folder in, say, the Open dialog box, you can right-click its icon and choose Search from the context menu. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "jldube" <jldube@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50E2DEC3-977E-48E4-9BC3-B7BC47A44B62@microsoft.com... >I r...