mailrouting on multiple mailsystem within one domain

Hi,

we have a setup with multiple mailsystems within one domain.

I can�t get exchange 2003 to route mail for user on the other system
over the configured smarthost. i always get an NDR.

Has anyone solved such a problem

--
poette
poetter's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=291

poetter <poetter.1rhlcg@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote:

>we have a setup with multiple mailsystems within one domain.
>
>I can�t get exchange 2003 to route mail for user on the other systems
>over the configured smarthost. i always get an NDR.
>
>Has anyone solved such a problem ?

If the "other" system is authoritative for the domain, remove the
check from the box labeled "This Exchange organizationis responsible
for all mail delivered to this address" on the appropriate recipient
policy.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

mailrouting on multiple mailsystem within one domain
Hi, we have a setup with multiple mailsystems within one domain. I can�t get exchange 2003 to route mail for user on the other system over the configured smarthost. i always get an NDR. Has anyone solved such a problem -- poette ----------------------------------------------------------------------- poetter's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=291 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187057920 poetter <poetter.1rhlcg@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote: >we have a setup with multiple mailsystems within one domain. > >I can�t get exchange 2003 to route m...

How can I copy Double-Click event behavior to multiple shapes in Visio
Hi, How can I copy the double-click event behavior to many shapes in my Visio drawing? I'd rather not have to visit the ShapeSheet for each shape and paste the formula into the EventDblClick field, since I have a lot of shapes to do this to. Is there a way to do that? Thanks, Joe Either write some VBA code to set the Dbl-Click property or try Visio's ShapeStudio that comes with the SDK kit. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/com...

Multiple POP3 Domains
Hello World! I currently have Exchange 2003 up and running with Internet Mail (POP3), all is well. What I would like to do is set up another POP3 Domain on the same server. Is that possible?.. Example, current internet email: mydomain.ca add new domain email: mydomain.ca make sense?.. Hi, Yes it is possible. You need to make a new recipient policy for it. You can then choose who is going to be on the new domain or if all will be on both. This will be easiest to control via OU groups. Regards Martin "Mr Techie" <mrtechie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C35...

multiple "reply" buttons & illegal operation error
using Outlook 2000 for MS Excange server config. when i open received mail, there are 2 reply buttons on the task bar. When I reply to email and send, "illegal operation" error comes up and Outlook shuts down. tried to uninstall and reinstall...but prob still there. tried to repair outlook...but prob still there. any ideas ...

multiple core programming in win32
Hello I'm glad to announce you the set up of a new site www.mucore.com I propose a light weight library for multi core programming. Gimme you feedback. RV Would this be replicating the work shown in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd492418(VS.100).aspx ? joe On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:44:42 +0100, flamenco <imcompo@imresize.gmail> wrote: >Hello > >I'm glad to announce you the set up >of a new site www.mucore.com > >I propose a light weight library for multi core programming. > >Gimme you feedback. > >RV ...

Match / Index multiple criteria return multiple results
Help I'm stuck! Sample Data Sheet1 A B C Stock# Sales Person Type 90012 Bill New 91048 Sam Used 90456 Bill Used 91234 Frank New 91114 Bill New 91486 Bill New Sheet 2 A B C Bill New (Drop down boxes to select search criteria) Results I'm wanting i...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...

multiple range in SUM,IF
=SUM(IF(('13b'!A3:A75="Customer 1")*('13b'!C3:C75="QAR")*('13b'!H3:H75>31<=93),('13b'!F3:F75),"")) Im above array formula, 3rd criteria i am trying to set range > 31 AND <=93 but it doesnt work .. could anyone help ?? =SUM(IF(('13b'!A3:A75="Customer 1")*('13b'!C3:C75="QAR")*('13b'!H3:H75>31)*('13b'!H3:H75<=93),('13b'!F3:F75),"")) as an array formula or (not an array formula) either =SUMPRODUCT(('13b'!A3:A75="Customer ...

Multiple dates, times, or formulas in a single cell
I'm trying to track a project over a period of time. Part of that is to note the planned date and the actual date and time. In some cases the task will take multiple dates and times to complete. I would like to keep all of the dates and times in the same cell without converting them to text. I'm hoping that this would allow me to use the filters to recognize the dates when needed. It would also avoid creating even more columns to track the additional dates and times. The same question applies to formulas. Does anyone know if what I'm trying to do is even possible. I...

How can I merge multiple customizations?
I have different customizations installed in different workstations. We want to move from individual GP installations to a central Citrix installation. How can I merge the different customizations that user have and provide them all through a central GP installation on citrix? -- Hector Herrera Business Systems Analyst II Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation Chicago, IL USA Install all the customizations on the Citrix client. Every user logging in via Citrix will have access to them. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42toda...

How can I enable remote session over group policies in a domain?
Hi, Normally the remote session will be enable with the command "enable-psremoting". How enable I the remote session possibility by a group policy in a domain network? Gives there a manual or a howto? We have here some W2k3 server and many of Windows XP machines. THX Andre Take a peak here: http://www.jonathanmedd.net/2010/03/enabling-powershell-2-0-remoting-in-an-enterprise.html Marco "Andre" <Andre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1142FE60-D230-4C5D-BE2E-1BB2C6C8A2C6@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Normally the r...

Deleting multiple pages
From the edit menu, I can delete one page. Is there any way to delete a range of pages from a document? Thanks, RA RestlessAde wrote: > From the edit menu, I can delete one page. Is there any way to delete a range > of pages from a document? > > Thanks, > RA RestlessAde wrote: > From the edit menu, I can delete one page. Is there any way to delete a range > of pages from a document? > > Thanks, > RA RestlessAde wrote: > From the edit menu, I can delete one page. Is there any way to delete a range > of pages from a document? > > Thanks, &...

Closing Multiple Instances
Hi Everybody Apologies if you have seen this before, I posted it in the Access group which was probably the wrong place Windows XP, Access 2000, Outlook 2000 I am looking for a way to Close All Instances of Microsoft Outlook, with VBA. Both the "Seen One" and the unseen ones that you see when you do a Ctrl Alt Del, and see them all sitting there in the task manager. I would like to have a Command Button that shuts them all. There must be a way to do it because this neat little software product called knockout does just that. http://sunflowerhead.com/software/knockout/ Regard...

multiple IF
I have a spreadsheet as follows Col B can be either F or N Col J Numbers From 5 TO 36 Col W Numbers from 1 to 100 I want to create a new column based on some complicated frormulae. If col b is F and col j is less than 5.9, the formula is 2.193*((.99^w1)*(w1^.584)) where w1 is the number in that cell. If col b is F and col j is between 5.9 and 6.9 the formula is 2.424*((.99^w1)*(w1^.668)) where w1 is the number in that cell If col b is F and col j is between 6.9 and 7.5, the formula is 2.79*((.99^w1)*(w1^.612))where w1 is the number in that cell If col b is F and col j is betwe...

export outlook express emails to an account within outlook 2003
Hi The situation is as follows : I have got two different accounts within outlook express mailto:admin@forum.com and mailto:operations@froum.com On outlook 2003 I have got 3 other different accounts ( two of them are alreday existing : mailto:allen@isp.com.sg, and mailto:jallen@jaycar.com.sg ) and the third one will be mailto:operations@froum.com I created a folder withing outlook 2003 and I named it "InboxForImportedOperation" I would like to move messages for ( mailto:operations@forum.com) account that are categorized into folders (24 folder with different names) wit...

New Money file and multiple accounts
I have just bought money 2006, since I've had some issues with my 2005 file I decided to start all over. So I downloaded from multiple bank accts. money import files. Here's the issue, I have a checking and a savings acct, different banks, I've transferred money between these two accts many times. These transfers show up in the downloaded files, but are not linked between the two accts. So the withdraw from one shows as an expense, and the deposit to the other shows as income. other than changing the category, which causes a second trans action to appear in the other acct, ...

Inserting a row within a range that is defined in a sum function
I have the following question When i have a sheet with the following data: cell A1 1 cell A2 2 cell A3 3 cell A4 =sum(A1:A3) ==> 6 When i want to insert in row 4 another value (let's say): cell A4 4 Then in cel A5 is still the formula =sum(A1:A3). Is there a trick to let the formula change (automattically, e.g. with a key combination) when inserting a row into ==> =sum(A1:A4) I am using Office Excel 2003 Victor - Put your sum in cell A5 with =SUM(A1:A4) , leaving row 4 blank. Now you can add a row (select row 4 an...

Consolidating Sheets into 1 new one.
I have a workbook with 52 worksheets, each following the same format. (The sheet lists salespeople by name in collumn A, and statistics for each person across the next columns B - F.) I want to bring all the data for each of the weekly sheets and consolidate it into the same format on a summary sheet. Here's the problem: I have to deal with employee turnover. The first weekly sheet might have in column A starting with A1 Steve, Tom, Mike, and Joe in A4. The second weekly sheet might have (starting in A1) Steve, Tom, Joe, Jim, and Mary in A5. Week 3 might just have Joe, Jim, and Mary....

Using multiple databases
I have three seperate databases - all do a differnt function using a seperate database that holds all the data in tables (i.e. one uses queries to export, one to import, one for reporting only) - and I want to keep all of the databases seperate. Can I create another database that just has a form that works as a dashboard and connect to the other three to do functions. Essentially, I want to be able to select an option to open reports, import data, or export data and do it without opening the other databases seperatly (a function that each database will perform on it's own w...

Return multiple values
I have a form with a subform. In the subform is a field ProjNo. On the form is a command button which, when clicked opens a query. The intent of the query is to return a list of all the different values in the ProjNo field on the subform. I've used as a record source for the query the table which is the record source for the subform. In the Criteria field of the query, I've used the following: Forms.frmPO.sfrOrder.Form.ProjNo. This works fine, except the query only returns the ProjNo for current record in the subform. How do I get the query to return all the records, not just t...

How far to go with multiple databases?
Hello, We're planning two, separate implementations of E2K3; one is for 500 users, the other is for 4,000 users. The advice we're getting from MS is basically to use all the databases possible for the usual reasons that if one fails, the others won't be affected, plus restore times. That will add considerably to the administrative overhead. Even for the smaller server, we've being advised to put 100 users per database, not even based on any logical structure, using only one storage group. For the larger implementation, they're pushing a 4/1 cluster using tens of database...

disable select multiple items in pivot table
I have two olap pivot tables, set up so that if one page field is changed, the same page field on the second pivot table is changed to match. However, if the user chooses to enable the "select multiple items" on the page field, and then makes a multiple selection from the page field, then the code collapses. Is there anyway that I can disable the "select multiple items" box? ...

One mailbox for multiple accounts
Hello, I’m in the process of migrating our staff from an NT environment using Exchange 5.5 to a Windows 2003 environment using Exchange 2003. On the old environment, I had 2 accounts; a non-privileged account and a privileged account. I configured my mailbox in such a way that both accounts had the user role. Anyone that shared their mailbox with me (the mailbox) was accessible when logged in with either account. Now that I’m on the Windows 2003 environment using Exchange 2003, I’m having some difficulty configuring the mailbox to work the same way. My non-privileged account has ...

Email event 14494
We have set up CRM4.0 with Email Router against Exchangeserver. Seems to work ok, but the server Application Log keeps getting this same error event twice per second: # 1 4 4 9 4 - A p r o v i d e r w o r k i t e m u s i n g a s s e m b l y : M i c r o s o f t . C r m . T o o l s . E m a i l P r o v i d e r s . d l l a n d c l a s s : M i c r o s o f t . C r m . T o o l s . E m a i l . P r o v i d e r s . E x c h a n g e P o l l i n g M a i l b o x P r o v i d e r h a s b e e n a b o r t e d b e c a u s e i t h a s b e e n r u n n i n g f o r l o n g e r...

compute one of two missing value?
I want to create a table like this: column A is the name of the person column B is height in feet column C is height in meters How do I set it up so that if I enter a number in the feet column, excel would calculate and fill in the meter column, and if I fill in the meter column, excel would calculate and fill in the feet column? use a worksheet_change event if target.column=2 then target.offset(,1)=target*_____ if target.column=3 then target.offset(,-1)=target/_____ -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "james" <nospa...