Mailbox Report

When moving a mailbox the GUI reports information such as "Moving Inbox
(1/200)". Is there a utility/script available which can report on the number
of items held in the sub-folder of any/all mailboxes?
0
Gerry (40)

i need help modifying the X Report.xml
i've made the following changes to the shift totals section of the Z-report: <FOR each = "ReportTender"> <IF> <CONDITION> Report.Tender.TenderType = 1</CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW> Report.Tender.Description "|" Report.Tender.ShiftTotal "|(Bank Deposit)" </ROW> </THEN> <ELSE> <ROW> Report.Tender.Description "|" Report.Tender.ShiftTotal "|" </ROW> </ELSE> </IF> </FOR> What I'm trying to do is tell it to place the text 'Bank Deposit' next to tenders ...

Creating a Mailbox
Hi all, Is it possible to create a mailbox within the Exchange System Manager, eg, info@companyname.com without having to create a user. Im currently using exchange 2003 TIA, James Not really. What is the problem? JD wrote: > Hi all, > > Is it possible to create a mailbox within the Exchange System Manager, eg, > info@companyname.com without having to create a user. > > Im currently using exchange 2003 > > TIA, > > James You cannot create a mailbox in Exchange 2003 without creating a user account associated with it. However, if you just want an SMTP ad...

Printing a Legible Report
I use MS Money 2007. I have made a report, showing the date, Payee, account, memo line and amount of various transactions. When I print, the date , payee and account columns are on one page, and the memo and amount are on a completely separate page by themselves. There is plenty of room for them to fit, even on a portrait-orientation printing. (I can tell by holding my page up to the screen that it could easily fit). I've tried checking the "scale to fit" option, and it changes nothing. Any suggestions how to fix this? Thanks. ddc DeeDeeCee wrote: > I us...

User explicitly denied "Full Mailbox Access"
I have an administrator account "Mark" that is explicitly denied the Full Mailbox Access permission in "Mailbox Rights". I am able to grant other adminstrators access to the same mailbox, even domain users. It seem the user is inheriting the single Deny permission, but I can't see where from. The user who's mailbox I am trying to grant access to is the domain\users OU. Mark is automatically denied full mailbox access to all users, even if I turn off inheritance in the security tab. Help? Thanks everyone in advance. Is his account listed in the exchange deleg...

mailbox limitations
Can anyone point me to any info on the size limitations for mailboxes & PST files..? I believe that beyond 2 GB MS says you're in a danger zone. I need further info to support our e-mail deletion policy PSTs have a limit of 2GB (corruption may happen even after 1GB). Mailboxes, on the other hand can be in the GB (but I wouldn't recommend it from an administrative standpoint). -- Nick Cavalancia MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI nickc@remove-comsphere.com Comsphere - "Where Knowledge Transfer is Key" Web: http://www.comsphere.com Ph: 954.275.0114 Fax: 954.791.6763 "Mikeg"...

mailbox split during mailbox move :(
If the mailbox move process dies in the middle of the mailbox and there is half of the mailbox on the new server and the other half on the old server. Is it possible to connect those two again? I had one of my mailboxes do this to me on my test domain and I ended up deleting (Purging) it since it wouldn't let me do anything with the part that was left on the source server. I am just wandering what if it would happen on my live server... do I have to bring the mailbox from .PST file or there is another way? Thank you in advance. On Wed, 31 May 2006 09:49:02 -0700, Volodymyr <vg@a...

Is there a fle associated with additional mailboxes?
Is there a fle associated with additional mailboxes? Is there a file that keeps track of additional mailboxes that I have access to and are displayed in my outlook folder list? I want to know for migration reasons. Once migrated will I have to add the mailboxes again or is there a file that can be copied or even a utility that will make sure I do not lose any. I only have a few, but some of my co-workers are connected to as many as 15-20 I believe. Thanks for any help They are part of the profile and stored in the registry. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mru.htm - I don't rec...

Report Format Damaged
My reseller was loading GP on a new workstation for me and I was in report writer. He did something with the report dictionary on that ws and my screen gave me a truncated appearance. Now my report has column lines extending where they shouldn't be. It's not as simple as just moving the lines back on screen. Anyone else see this problem with report writer being open and causing a format problem? A solution? Loading GP by itself wouldn't cause the problem. He might have changed settings on the new workstation or did something that caused the problem you are experiencing. Re...

Read Only access to mailbox?
I know that in Active Directory you can grant someon 'Full mailbox access' to another person's mailbox. Can you give Read Only access to another person's mailbox in AD, or do you have to do that through Outlook permissions with delegates or folder permissions? Thanks. On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:00:04 -0700, SilverICE <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know that in Active Directory you can grant someon 'Full mailbox access' to >another person's mailbox. Can you give Read Only access to another person's >mailbox in AD, or do you h...

URL for Reporting Services server
This may be a simple question, but Im doing a fresh install in an environment running Exchange 2003 on a server that runs win2k3 server. I installed SQL server as the prerequisite suggests, without a reporting service and then with a reporting service. On both instances the crm install asked for information that I didnt have. I was wondering where i could find out what my URL for the Reporting Services Server and how do I manage it? URL is like this http://SERVER01/ReportServer ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm &quo...

[OT] 1GB mailbox
i have find this site that offer 1 gb of space!! http://www.walla.com/ it's wonderful! "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> said > i have find this site that offer 1 gb of space!! > > http://www.walla.com/ > > it's wonderful! > > No thanks. Since installing my SAN I now have a 10TB mailbox to play with. Andrew Mitchell <amitchell@removecasey.vic.gov.au> wrote in news:Xns95C7E0C461A29casey01@207.46.248.16: > No thanks. > Since installing my SAN I now have a 10TB mailbox to play with. Nice X-face! -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ...

Mailbox Access
I use Veritas Backup Exec to performa backups of our information stores and user mailboxes. During the course of the backups I get warnings from some mailboxes about e-mails that are corrupt. My question is, how do I get to the e-mail/mailbox level to find out what is wrong with the particular message and if need be, eliminate them? Thanks you. http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm Bill Van Loon wrote: > I use Veritas Backup Exec to performa backups of our information stores and > user mailboxes. During the course of the backups I get warnings from some > mailboxes about e-...

cannot delete mailbox in 5.5
when i try to delete a mailbox i get the following error: "failure to delete mailbox" event id is 1203. it suggests to stop and re-start the services, but that does not correct the issue. any suggestion on how to remove the mailbox that is not needed? thx.. Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;178757 tim wrote: > when i try to delete a mailbox i get the following error: "failure to delete > mailbox" event id is 1203. it suggests to stop and re-start the services, but > that does not correct the issue. any suggestion on how ...

Multiple Criteria on One Field, query/report from form
Hello all, I have a tough problem I need to address. I need to generate a training report for a given employee. I have a list of possible positions. Each position has a series of mandatory training classes necessary to be certified in that position. Employees have taken classes for position certification and classes that do not contribute to certification. I need to separate mandatory training and Other training on my report, which is based off a query. I have a form with a combo box to pick an employee's name and a combo box to pick a position. Once the user picks these two things and...

Granting Admins full rights to all Mailboxes
Hi In our company we wish for the Exchange Admins to be able to open any users mailbox. Since our upgrade to exchange 2003 we have lost that abillity. I have followed the steps in in q821897 to restore this functionallity. The steps did not work, members of Domain Admins still do not have the abillity to open users mailboxes. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them Thank mar ...

Checking mailbox usage
Hi, I'm using EX 2003 at the moment, and am pretty new to this, so this is probably really dumb question but... How can I find out the size of users' mailboxes from the server? I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find it. We are running out of room on our mail server, and I want to find out who the biggest culprits are... Hope somebody can get back to me asap :) TIA Exchange System Manager | Administrative Groups | yourAdmin Group name | Servers | Your Server | your Storage Group Name | Mailbox Store | Mailboxes. Next to each mailbox in that store you'll see ...

Unable to access mailbox
Hi, I have suddenly encountered a problem with one of ourmailboxes (Exchange 2003 SP1), this is a monitored account where it is linked to a number of other mailboxes, but since last night, no one has any access to it. I can add the mailbox to my outlook profile, but when trying to open up the mailbox, I receive the error "Unable to expand the folder, the set of folders could not be opened. The informations tore could not be opened." I have tried with using the exchange primary service account (which had full acccess) as welll as seting a primary account for the account an...

Move mailbox increases the size of mailboxes
Hi, Doing a migration of Exchange 2000 to 2003, where mailboxes on an Exchange 2000 server is being moved to a newly installed Exchange 2003 SP2 server. After moving about dozen of users, we seem to notice a 20% increase of the size of the mailbox on Exchange 2003 from what it was on Exchange 2000... Is there any explaination for this ???, maybe single message storage or ??? Thanks !!! Single instance storage will be broken during the move. Nue "thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27C8816D-9CF9-4E2F-96B4-CD172226F3D8@microsoft.com.....

Crystal Reports Viewer 9 in Microsoft Acess 2003 how does it work?
I had a crystal report that i need to include in Microsoft Access data base, but i don't find any information in help. How can i do that? Thanks Gersam ...

Report last activity completed, next activity(ies) not completed
Hi everyone! Thank you in advance for at least taking a look at this. CRM has been a great product to use so far but I've run into some difficulty building a report to give the account, last activity completed, and next (highest priority and date created) activity to be worked on. I have all the SQL structure and process figured out to sort the values but I can't for the life of me figure out how activities are related back to an account (or contact, lead, email recpt...ect.) so if anyone could point me in the direction of how to link an activity to an account in the SQL Repor...

Orders
On the report: Orders - Work Order (Detailed) Report.qrp How can I make a line between each Order Number? Thanks!!! ...

Domain Admins + Full Mailbox Rights
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2003 and would like to give Domain Admins Full Mailbox access. I can give Full access rights Domain Admins in ADUC \ Mailbox rights, but then if want to remove the check from Domain Admins Full - Mailbox I can't. The tick shows as grey instead. Any ideas please? I think the users object is inhereting permissions from its parent. Regards, Kashif "PL3" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm running Exchange 2003 and would like to give Domain Admins Full Mailbox > access. I can give Full access rights Domain Admins in ADUC \ Mailbox rights, >...

Report Writer
I am modifying the POP Purchase Order Blank Form within report writer. I have a many lines of text I need to add in the report footer. The only way I know how to enter this is one line per text box. This is a very painful way to do it and it doesn’t allow me to enter that many characters per text box. Any ideas? Thanks! Craig Craig, I think you can check this out http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/09/30/how-to-get-large-amounts-of-text-to-look-good-on-a-report.aspx -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Craig" wrote: >...

mailboxes for multiple domains
I'm trying to set up several of my users to be able to receive email addressed to either of our two domains. The element that I don't get is how the user can tell to which address the email message was sent, user@acme1.com or user@acme2.com. I have already added the second domain's SMTP to a test account, and can receive mail sent to user@acme2.com just fine, but I need to see that that is the case. Any help is greatly appreciated. On 23 Aug 2005 11:18:54 -0700, mathew.schreiber@gmail.com wrote: >I'm trying to set up several of my users to be able to receive email >a...

Is the HITB reset tool and report REALLY the answer?
Since upgrading to 9.0 we can no longer balance our stock status report to GL in our average cost/manufacturing envirornment. Will this new HITB tool/report allow this? Is it available for 9.0? Can it be run against just 1 company to test? Thank you.. MES, Because of changes in the Average Perpetual valuation methods in GP9, the Stock Status will no longer tie out to your GL. This verbiage is directly from the 'How to determine, maintain, and report accurate costing in Inventory' article MS published in June, 2007 - The Stock Status report is intended to provide a current snaps...