Mailbox manager #11

is it possible to use a recipient policy to clear out an inbox for just one
person?  how can i set it up and then start immediately??  thank you.
0
jak (18)

Hi Jak,

Yes it is possible just crete a filter so that the policy is only applied to
the perticular person/s, then to run the policy immediately just right click
on your server from Exchange System Manager and click "Start Mailbox
management process"

For more information look at this Microsoft KB artlicle:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319188

Regards

--
Ben Hoffman
MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)

"jak" <jak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is it possible to use a recipient policy to clear out an inbox for just
> one
> person?  how can i set it up and then start immediately??  thank you.

0
ben.hoffman (411)
7/26/2005 2:24:37 PM
How will i know when the management process has completed?

"Ben Hoffman" wrote:

> Hi Jak,
>
> Yes it is possible just crete a filter so that the policy is only applied to
> the perticular person/s, then to run the policy immediately just right click
> on your server from Exchange System Manager and click "Start Mailbox
> management process"
>
> For more information look at this Microsoft KB artlicle:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319188
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Ben Hoffman
> MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)
> http://www.ExchangeIS.com
>

> "jak" <jak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > is it possible to use a recipient policy to clear out an inbox for just
> > one
> > person?  how can i set it up and then start immediately??  thank you.

0
jak (18)

Printing 11 x 17" on 8.5 x 11"
I have designed a newsletter in the regular 11 x 17" format. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to print on that size paper here and need to print on regular letter size. The pages are set up that way, but I cannot figure out how to break them down to print. When I send it to print and load 8.5 x 11" paper, it prints the entire two page spread per page, so the newsletter comes out a tiny size. I do not have a 'shrink to fit' option or anything like that on the screen. Much appreciation to anyone who can help! Am I missing something here? Why don't you s...

How to assign mailbox admin rights? Please help
Hello, I am currently trying to allow our helpdesk users to configure mailbox rights. There has been a request that the helpdesk users have full mailbox rights access. I want them to be able to carry this out without being able to carryout any other more high level tasks. Please could someone tell me the rights that are required to do this. Thank you. On 7 Oct 2005 02:21:15 -0700, ca99uk@btinternet.com wrote: >Hello, > >I am currently trying to allow our helpdesk users to configure mailbox >rights. There has been a request that the helpdesk users have full >mailbox >rig...

redirect all email from a domain to one or two internal mailbox on exchange
hi every body, i want to redirect all mails from *@domain.com to one or two internal mailbox (internal domain=test.com), i.e when user1@domain.com send email on user1@test.com, mail must be redirect on user1@test.com and user2@test.com If user2@domain.com send mail to user2@test.com, user1@test.com must receive the same mail. Thanks Exchange 2000 server possomfr@hotmail.com (Possomfr) wrote: >hi every body, >i want to redirect all mails from *@domain.com to one or two internal >mailbox (internal domain=test.com), i.e when user1@domain.com send >email on user1@test.com, mail mu...

Report Server Error 11-12-07
Good afternoon All No report is running, I just get Invalid object name errors, not sure what too do, have just finished redploying server and SQL does run on the same server. We may have overwritten Report Server database with previous after creating a new domain. Can I just uninstall Report services and reinstall to get it working, cannot create invoices so customers are happy at the moment. All help most appreciated. john Dear see http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2005/07/ms-sql-reporting-services-reports-for.html -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.bl...

QBDL And Managed BY [WildPacket]
I have this new QBDL and I have added a person who can manage it. She is trying to add and remove persons using ehr Outlook Address Book and she cannot she any entries. I guess because it is a QBDL. Is there a work around where she can add/remove persons using her Outlook Address book. I know changes can be made on normal DLs. Advise please. Thank you. Query-based Distribution Lists - as you rightly answered yourself - are query-based. They don't have members like normal distribution and security groups do. Therefore, you can't really "add" members to it. The only w...

Multiple formats in a cell 11-18-09
Can anyone offer a solution to the issue of allowing a cell to display a value in two formats? I have a spreadsheet and in a cell I have a lookup which checks a table depending on what is selected from a list, the table has two different values Number and Percentage, these values are pulled into a summary screen to complete a sentance. I can only get the value to display as either a number or a percentage. Any suggestions please? Thanks, Gridlock. Hi, You could try this. This assumed any value less that 1 as a percentage. Also, the output will be a text value and not a nu...

POP3 Mailbox Download
Hi, I need to configure an exchange server to download emails from an ISP Pop3 server. It appears that there is no built in way to do this. Am I correct about that or am I missing something? If it is not possible in exchange, can anyone suggest what to use to do this? Thank-you very mcuh for your help, Bob Noll The only version of Exchange that has a POP3 connector is the version that comes with Small Business Server, if you really need to do this then you will need a third-party product, MailEssentials from www.gfi.com has a POP3 downloader, and you can also get one from www.exchangepop...

Excel 2007 chart 01-11-10
I have data in col B row 1 to 10: I have a chart of this worksheet showing col B row 1 to 1000 Here is the trouble:The chart shows the data in row 1 to 10 but also shows ZERO's for the remainder of the chart. 9IN DUE TIME THERE WILL BE DATA ALL THE WAY TO ROW 1000).I would like very much to have the chart show a blank for any row that contains NO DATA. Thanks Exclude that area from your chart so in EXCEL 2007 take the following action:- - right click on your chart Select Data In here just change the underlying data so that it only places into your chart the data ...

How to Start Business Contact Manager...
When I installed Outlooks 2003 it asked if I wanted to activate BCM and I chose not to. Now I am ready but I see no toolbar and no place to add it. It is installed..how do I turn it on? Thanks Frank Any ideas? "Frank McMahon" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ir_4d.242009$bp1.169327@twister.nyroc.rr.com... > > When I installed Outlooks 2003 it asked if I wanted to activate BCM and I > chose not to. Now I am ready but I see no toolbar and no place to add it. > It is installed..how do I turn it on? > > Thanks > > Frank > Try...

Mailbox permissions #2
Hi, I have recently installed Exchange 2003 which is working fine. But we had to make a few modifications were the users need to open a single mailbox (sales) as well as there own and be able to send from both. I set up the clients so they open the sales mailbox as default (this is the most important one)and there own mailbox as a secondary. They can send mail from sales ok but cannot send any mail using there own email addresses, they get NDRs saying they dont have permission to send to recepient, any pointers would be greatly appriciated. thanks in advance "Chris" <c...

Empty Manager and Direct Reports fields in Outlook 2003 Address book
Hi all, I've setup Active Directory as an Outlook Address book for my company via LDAP. I set the manager field for each user in the Active Directory, but it shows a empty field instead of showing the manager name on the Outlook Address Book. Any idea on how to fix this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP2 + Windows Server 2003 SP2. Thanks in advance Jonathan. On Jun 28, 3:57 pm, jonat...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > I've setup Active Directory as an Outlook Address book for my company > via LDAP. I set the manager field for each user in the Active > Directory, but it ...

How many mailboxes on EXCH Server
Hello Is there any way to get the number of mailboxes on particular Exchange server/information Store. (Exchange server 2000 Ent.Ed.) THX Lobo Open Exchange System Manager and drill down into Administrative Groups | Site | Servers | Server | Storage Group | Mailbox Store | Mailboxes. Magik Lobo <ib1628@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is there any way to get the number of mailboxes on particular Exchange >server/information Store. (Exchange server 2000 Ent.Ed.) Use the AD Users and Computers snap-in. Select the domain, right-click, and click on "Find". Then: On the "Gene...

Exchange mailbox store corrupt
Sorry, I posted incorrectly in AD group. Anyone, After installing a blackberry server a little over a week ago, the information store now will not backup, giving a corrution error. Users can use mail, and webmail without any issues, but how do I get the mailbox store out of a corrution state? Utilities? I can get to and backup all mailboxes, but this is a brand new install, I am a little shocked, and need the tool to fix/ find/ diagnose the problem. w2k3, standard edition exchange 2003, standard Thank you, Daniel Daniel, What do your event logs state? Are you seeing any errors, ...

Splitting attachments to another mailbox or public folder
Is there a way to separate attachments automatically so the Help Desk doesn't have to go through each email from a client, read each email and separate the attachment from a particular sender? For example: A customer sends an email with an attachment. I want Exchange (2003 Install) to separate the attachment and place it another mailbox or folder while leaving the text of the email in the original mailbox. Is that possible using existing Microsoft tools or scripts? I know there are third party tools but we'd rather do it with something for free if it exists. On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 ...

Cannot delete mailbox
Exchange manager for exchange 5.5 sp 4 on NT sp 6a. When I select a mailbox and choose delete, exchange hangs. That is no email is sent or received. All services are still running and there are no errors in the system or application logs. Restarting services does not have any effect. Reboot is the only option and the mail box I tried to delete is still there. I know there is a switch in esutil that fixes this but cannot find documentation. Please help Thanks "Dino" <dinowuff@hotmail.com> wrote: >Exchange manager for exchange 5.5 sp 4 on NT sp 6a. > >Wh...

SAP HCM Performance Management consultant needed in Los Angeles, CA
I thought you might be able to help on SAP HCM Performance Management consultant position opening we have available. I have provided a brief overview below. Please contact me if you have an interest and more details can be provided. HCM Performance Management Number of Positions: 2 Start: ASAP (Flexible) End: 9/30/11 Location: Near Los Angeles, CA Rate:. Open Performance Management consultant for HCM implementation with at least 2 full cycle HCM implementations as Performance Management lead. Ability to guide the customer to align diverse existing business processes with SAP standard functi...

RMS 2.0 SO Manager abends after installation on Win 7 Professional
I just installed Win7 Pro on a new disk. I insalled RMS SO 2.0 with SP 2 then 3, then I loaded SP for the SQL server 2005 Express. I can connect to the database with administrator but neither manager nor pos starts. I get the following popup (it's the same error for manager and pos) Store Operations Manager Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface OK I am obviously missing something. I had copied the database from my Vista Business disk which was running fine there. Anybody can point me into the right direction? Thanks in advance Gerd So much for ...

New user mailboxes not being created #2
Hi All, I am having difficulty getting newly created users to show up in the GAL. The email addresses for any new user are not being created. I can add new users successfully, either by copying from another user or by creating the user from scratch. I can log in as the new user. When I try to create the user in Outlook using Check Names, I get the following message "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list." Any new user that I create does not get any email addresses created nor is it added to the GAL. If I go into System ...

Event 1022 when trying to run Mailbox Management process
Exchange 2003 on Server 2003 standard. I keep getting: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: Logons Event ID: 1022 Date: 4/1/2004 Time: 8:16:23 AM User: N/A Computer: EMS-NH Description: Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EMS-NH)" - Windows 2000 account NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; mailbox /o=Company Exchange/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=Administrator. Error: -2147221231 Whenever I manually Start the Mailbox Management Process. I have a Recipient policy I'm trying to run to clear out the mailboxes (m...

physical inventory #11
I have taken my physical inventory, now i am trying to print an inventory report with the selling price. Can anyone assist. Do i have to purchase an add-on? If so, what is the contact information. Need help urgently. hi Dexter, No need to do any thing when you print the report there is bar coming to you click on fift button on the tool bar of report and checked the Price field. you have other fields option also i.e. cost etc. Just checked whatever you like and no need to buy any 3rd party tool. rate me please. "dexter" wrote: > I have taken my physical inventory, now...

123 11-27-08
dsusfop Hello Christopher Thank you for your business requested on money bank accounting organization I have successful well with the excel business accounting for today. I am able to do the excel accounts of our company business accounts to each employers wages and the our company summary organizations for today. Anyway thanks From > what is this "zhaofurong" <zhaofurong_54@126.com> wrote in message news:OGJ$gMDUJHA.4680@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > dsusfop > aaaa "Chris flles" <christopherdumenil@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message ...

Fix yet for accessing the mailbox ?

Trasnsfter mailboxes between servers on different domains and different organizations
Hi! I have an exchange 2003 installation with about 40 mailboxes. I need to transfer these mailboxes to another 2003 exchange server in a compleatly different domain. The two machines have nothing in comon (beside both beeing on the same LAN). One way of doing this could be to go to each client and download all mails to PST files on the local computer. Then reconfigure the client to use the new server and then upload the mails again. This involves a lot of work since i have to go to each computer when the user is there and then hisor her mail will be unavaileble whil I do this. Per...

I need Mailbox Manager for MSEX 5.5 SP4.
Can someone give me a download link. THX. Hi I have that. Is there anyway i can upload it or send it to you. Size of the folder is 3.29 MB you can get in touch with me at arorarahul2000@hotmail.com Bye@takecare "bj" wrote: > Can someone give me a download link. > > THX. > > > ...

Installing Public Certificate on Exchange 2007 w/Mailbox,HUB,CAS r
Due to a request by a DR vendor, we need to install a Public certificate on our Exchange 2007 server with the mailbox, HUB and CAS roles. The Public certificate will be exported from the Exchange 2007 server and then imported into their DR appliance. The vendor will not support the internal self signed certificate. Before I proceed, are any of you aware of gotcha's that I need to take into account? Thanks Ron On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:49:43 -0800, GoTrojans <GoTrojans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Due to a request by a DR vendor, we need to install a P...