mailbox error

hi
i have a problem with mailbox, i can't mount the mail box
and public folder

0
anonymous (74725)

"noush" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:4d3201c473d4
$22ce1a50$a601280a@phx.gbl:

> hi
> i have a problem with mailbox, i can't mount the mail box
> and public folder

What's the specific error?
Was there any kind of disaster recovery or Restore done to the server?

Thanks
Chasy

OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"
0
chasy (32)

password error when setting up first 2003 exchange server in domain
we have done the forestprep, doing domainprep from the exchange tools. had windows 2000 domain, windows 2000 server with 2000 exchange, have installed new server running windows 2003, installing exchange 2003 on that server. did forestprep, worked okay, but problem with domainprep. we keep getting an error and when we look at the exchange logs it says: ScSetPasswordOnSystemMailboxAccounts (f:\titanium\admin\src\libs\exsetup\dsmisc.cxx:1146) Error code 0X800708C5 (2245): The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length, password ...

Creating a Mailbox
Hi all, Is it possible to create a mailbox within the Exchange System Manager, eg, info@companyname.com without having to create a user. Im currently using exchange 2003 TIA, James Not really. What is the problem? JD wrote: > Hi all, > > Is it possible to create a mailbox within the Exchange System Manager, eg, > info@companyname.com without having to create a user. > > Im currently using exchange 2003 > > TIA, > > James You cannot create a mailbox in Exchange 2003 without creating a user account associated with it. However, if you just want an SMTP ad...

error in launching the outlook 2007
Hi friends, I got a error message while I am lauching the outlook 2007, the error message said the error in registering the vbscribt.dll and ask me to use regsvr32.exe to register again, I got no any idea for that, so anyone can help me? thx. You don't mention what operating system you have, but there are two likely resolutions to this error message. 1) I'm going to break this down into 32 and 64 bit Vista/Windows 7 steps.... 32bit Select start > run and type: c:\windows\system32\regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll OK button You should get a success or fa...

CRM 3.0 Mobile Error
Hi, I'm trying to get CRM 3.0 Mobile working, except I'm getting the following error: SQL CE exception Error Code: 80072F76 Message : Internal error: HTTP header information is either corrupted or missing in the transport message. It could be a network transmission error or an IIS problem. Minor Err.: 28035 Source : Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Everywhere Edition Exception Contents : Internal error: HTTP header information is either corrupted or missing in the transport message. It could be a network transmission error or an IIS problem. [TIM]02/03/2008 00:20:28 [CMP]mMBSExce...

User explicitly denied "Full Mailbox Access"
I have an administrator account "Mark" that is explicitly denied the Full Mailbox Access permission in "Mailbox Rights". I am able to grant other adminstrators access to the same mailbox, even domain users. It seem the user is inheriting the single Deny permission, but I can't see where from. The user who's mailbox I am trying to grant access to is the domain\users OU. Mark is automatically denied full mailbox access to all users, even if I turn off inheritance in the security tab. Help? Thanks everyone in advance. Is his account listed in the exchange deleg...

mailbox limitations
Can anyone point me to any info on the size limitations for mailboxes & PST files..? I believe that beyond 2 GB MS says you're in a danger zone. I need further info to support our e-mail deletion policy PSTs have a limit of 2GB (corruption may happen even after 1GB). Mailboxes, on the other hand can be in the GB (but I wouldn't recommend it from an administrative standpoint). -- Nick Cavalancia MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI nickc@remove-comsphere.com Comsphere - "Where Knowledge Transfer is Key" Web: http://www.comsphere.com Ph: 954.275.0114 Fax: 954.791.6763 "Mikeg"...

mailbox split during mailbox move :(
If the mailbox move process dies in the middle of the mailbox and there is half of the mailbox on the new server and the other half on the old server. Is it possible to connect those two again? I had one of my mailboxes do this to me on my test domain and I ended up deleting (Purging) it since it wouldn't let me do anything with the part that was left on the source server. I am just wandering what if it would happen on my live server... do I have to bring the mailbox from .PST file or there is another way? Thank you in advance. On Wed, 31 May 2006 09:49:02 -0700, Volodymyr <vg@a...

Is there a fle associated with additional mailboxes?
Is there a fle associated with additional mailboxes? Is there a file that keeps track of additional mailboxes that I have access to and are displayed in my outlook folder list? I want to know for migration reasons. Once migrated will I have to add the mailboxes again or is there a file that can be copied or even a utility that will make sure I do not lose any. I only have a few, but some of my co-workers are connected to as many as 15-20 I believe. Thanks for any help They are part of the profile and stored in the registry. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mru.htm - I don't rec...

Read Only access to mailbox?
I know that in Active Directory you can grant someon 'Full mailbox access' to another person's mailbox. Can you give Read Only access to another person's mailbox in AD, or do you have to do that through Outlook permissions with delegates or folder permissions? Thanks. On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:00:04 -0700, SilverICE <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know that in Active Directory you can grant someon 'Full mailbox access' to >another person's mailbox. Can you give Read Only access to another person's >mailbox in AD, or do you h...

[OT] 1GB mailbox
i have find this site that offer 1 gb of space!! http://www.walla.com/ it's wonderful! "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> said > i have find this site that offer 1 gb of space!! > > http://www.walla.com/ > > it's wonderful! > > No thanks. Since installing my SAN I now have a 10TB mailbox to play with. Andrew Mitchell <amitchell@removecasey.vic.gov.au> wrote in news:Xns95C7E0C461A29casey01@207.46.248.16: > No thanks. > Since installing my SAN I now have a 10TB mailbox to play with. Nice X-face! -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ...

cannot delete mailbox in 5.5
when i try to delete a mailbox i get the following error: "failure to delete mailbox" event id is 1203. it suggests to stop and re-start the services, but that does not correct the issue. any suggestion on how to remove the mailbox that is not needed? thx.. Any help from http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;178757 tim wrote: > when i try to delete a mailbox i get the following error: "failure to delete > mailbox" event id is 1203. it suggests to stop and re-start the services, but > that does not correct the issue. any suggestion on how ...

CRM 3.0
We are getting an error message when clicking to create a new quote or invoice or to look at an existing order or invoice and when clicking on any view to customize it. The error is very generic - "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator." Any suggestions on this? Thanks. Update on error message - This is the URL generated when this error occurred http://hippo.cimbrian.com/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=&errMessage=CS1595:+'Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types.SALES_ORDER_STATE'+is+defined+in+multiple+places;+using+definition...

SUMPRODUCT ERROR
I have the following formula that gets to tolas for January SEARS: =SUMPRODUCT(--('SEARS Source'!$A$5:$A$410=(LEFT(C$6,1))),--('SEARS Source'!$B$5:$B$410=$B80),'SEARS Source'!$C$5:$C$410) result comes up #DIV/0! Then I have This Formula that gets the totals for February SEARS =SUMPRODUCT(--('SEARS Source'!$A$5:$A$410=(LEFT(D$6,1))),--('SEARS Source'!$B$5:$B$410=$B80),'SEARS Source'!$F$5:$F$410) Result is the correct units. Why If there are the same formula and geting data from diferent Columns one gets the date and the other does not NOTE...

does not allow me to attached a document ESP 500 error
good day to you all if anybody can help, i would be very happy I am trying to attached a word document (resume) and i keep getting the following) I am using word document and no there i am not using other program. ESP 500 error COM error number:-2146828283 (0x800A0005) File name /lockas02085/asp/register.asp Line Number 149 bref description the process cannot access the file because it is beeing used by other process. Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas to you all Norman G'Day Norman! It sounds as though the Word Doc is Open - Make sure that you exit W...

Mailbox Access
I use Veritas Backup Exec to performa backups of our information stores and user mailboxes. During the course of the backups I get warnings from some mailboxes about e-mails that are corrupt. My question is, how do I get to the e-mail/mailbox level to find out what is wrong with the particular message and if need be, eliminate them? Thanks you. http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm Bill Van Loon wrote: > I use Veritas Backup Exec to performa backups of our information stores and > user mailboxes. During the course of the backups I get warnings from some > mailboxes about e-...

Granting Admins full rights to all Mailboxes
Hi In our company we wish for the Exchange Admins to be able to open any users mailbox. Since our upgrade to exchange 2003 we have lost that abillity. I have followed the steps in in q821897 to restore this functionallity. The steps did not work, members of Domain Admins still do not have the abillity to open users mailboxes. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them Thank mar ...

Checking mailbox usage
Hi, I'm using EX 2003 at the moment, and am pretty new to this, so this is probably really dumb question but... How can I find out the size of users' mailboxes from the server? I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find it. We are running out of room on our mail server, and I want to find out who the biggest culprits are... Hope somebody can get back to me asap :) TIA Exchange System Manager | Administrative Groups | yourAdmin Group name | Servers | Your Server | your Storage Group Name | Mailbox Store | Mailboxes. Next to each mailbox in that store you'll see ...

Unable to access mailbox
Hi, I have suddenly encountered a problem with one of ourmailboxes (Exchange 2003 SP1), this is a monitored account where it is linked to a number of other mailboxes, but since last night, no one has any access to it. I can add the mailbox to my outlook profile, but when trying to open up the mailbox, I receive the error "Unable to expand the folder, the set of folders could not be opened. The informations tore could not be opened." I have tried with using the exchange primary service account (which had full acccess) as welll as seting a primary account for the account an...

error 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be fo.
I have a new computer. Currently running OE6.0. Office 2003/Outlook 2003 came with computer. tried to configure it, settings are all correct, but continually get this error message, when I try to do anything, esp send/receive. kitkatcandybar <kitkatcandybar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a new computer. Currently running OE6.0. Office 2003/Outlook > 2003 came with computer. tried to configure it, settings are all > correct, but continually get this error message, when I try to do > anything, esp send/receive. Maybe something here will help: http://www.go...

Move mailbox increases the size of mailboxes
Hi, Doing a migration of Exchange 2000 to 2003, where mailboxes on an Exchange 2000 server is being moved to a newly installed Exchange 2003 SP2 server. After moving about dozen of users, we seem to notice a 20% increase of the size of the mailbox on Exchange 2003 from what it was on Exchange 2000... Is there any explaination for this ???, maybe single message storage or ??? Thanks !!! Single instance storage will be broken during the move. Nue "thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27C8816D-9CF9-4E2F-96B4-CD172226F3D8@microsoft.com.....

SMTP server Not resonding Error
I get the following error message, two relevant screen shots enclosed. The following data may be helpful for debugging. 1. I use OE for one and only one account (gmail.com, which uses the servers indicated in the error message.) 2. I do not have any other other application for using any SMTP, for whatever reason. 3. My system is connected to LAN (wire less router) where m son has his lap top and desk top are connected. He does not use any application which requires an SMTP connection. 4. This error keeps coming (in my system) , even when his system...

Messaging subsystem error???
On my pc (XP with SP2) I'm running Outlook '97 on one account and Outlook Express on another. Both have functioned just fine for almost 2 years. Several weeks ago, my wife opened Outlook '97 for her mail and got the following error: "Microsoft Windows(TM) Messaging Subsystem Spooler has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." She has been unable to get or send mail since. My Outlook Express has worked just fine throughout. Any thoughts on how can I get her back in business? I tried going back with XP's system restore, bu...

Domain Admins + Full Mailbox Rights
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2003 and would like to give Domain Admins Full Mailbox access. I can give Full access rights Domain Admins in ADUC \ Mailbox rights, but then if want to remove the check from Domain Admins Full - Mailbox I can't. The tick shows as grey instead. Any ideas please? I think the users object is inhereting permissions from its parent. Regards, Kashif "PL3" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm running Exchange 2003 and would like to give Domain Admins Full Mailbox > access. I can give Full access rights Domain Admins in ADUC \ Mailbox rights, >...

mailboxes for multiple domains
I'm trying to set up several of my users to be able to receive email addressed to either of our two domains. The element that I don't get is how the user can tell to which address the email message was sent, user@acme1.com or user@acme2.com. I have already added the second domain's SMTP to a test account, and can receive mail sent to user@acme2.com just fine, but I need to see that that is the case. Any help is greatly appreciated. On 23 Aug 2005 11:18:54 -0700, mathew.schreiber@gmail.com wrote: >I'm trying to set up several of my users to be able to receive email >a...

OE downloading error.
I get the following error message when trying to download my email from yahoo into OE. Up until today everything was working correctly now suddenly this occurs. I have not changed anything. Any ideas? An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Josh Smith', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C0133 Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news grou...