mail box rights it only shows "SELF"

Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing
(empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have
still have the next problem:
under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF"  where as all
the other account show 8 or more system users?
exchange 2003

Gr,
Marco

0
Marco243 (55)

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:10:27 -0800, "Marco"
<Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show nothing
>(empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i have
>still have the next problem:
>under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF"  where as all
>the other account show 8 or more system users?
>exchange 2003
>
>Gr,
>Marco

Once the mailbox is logged onto, the account will be updated with the
applicable permissions.
0
adavid (8731)
2/21/2006 9:13:25 PM
Hi,

This is normal.

The actual mailbox is not yet created (won't be till the user starts Outlook
/ OWA or when it receives an email). At this point you can see all inherited
permissions.

Leif

"Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show
> nothing
> (empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i
> have
> still have the next problem:
> under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF"  where as all
> the other account show 8 or more system users?
> exchange 2003
>
> Gr,
> Marco

see this article, it will explain the answer for your question
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272153
;)
--
Loay Olabi
MCSA, MCSE

"Leif Pedersen [MVP]" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is normal.
>
> The actual mailbox is not yet created (won't be till the user starts Outlook
> / OWA or when it receives an email). At this point you can see all inherited
> permissions.
>
> Leif
>
> "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Once the user has been created, checking the Email address tab show
> > nothing
> > (empty), I pointing rus to the right DC, this solve that problem, but i
> > have
> > still have the next problem:
> > under the mail box rights it only shows "SELF"  where as all
> > the other account show 8 or more system users?
> > exchange 2003
> >
> > Gr,
> > Marco

0
loay (36)

Self-Replicating e-mails
Request a recommendation on what action I may need to take, please. I greatly appreciate your help: System: two computers, home-networked. computer(1): hp desktop, pentium 4, XP w/ MS Outlook (2003) computer(2): compaq presario 1700, ME w/ MS Outlook (2002) Internet Service Provider: Road-Runner via cable modem. Both computers have updated virus protection programs - neither one found a virus after a complete system scan. Description of Problem: computer(1)send a newsletter to ca. 150 recipients, 74 kb in size, via Outlook. Computer user (2) opened Outlook, updated e-mail via 'send...

blind copy to self
I am looking for a setting in Outlook that allows me to send a blind copy to me whenever I send a message out. I want to make that a default so that a copy of my message is always available to me on server whenever I access my mail server on other computers. Currently all my outgoing messages are stored on "local" Sent Items folder that is not available to me on other computers. - Sam You can use an add-in for this; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Always-BCC.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlo...

sharing self-signed certificates
I created a self-signed certificate using SelfCert.exe that I installed from Office 2003 disk. I then followed the instructions in the book Access 2003 VBA on how to use a self-certification on another computer, but it doesn't seem to work. It says to view the details of the certificate and click on the "Copy to File.." button and that the Wizard will lead you through the process. I did that and I then went on to install this certificate on another computer. The book says that the first time I open a database signed with the certificate that I should be prompted to trust the pu...

Move through records with self made buttons only
I'm currently busy with the following: I have made the navigation buttons on my forms invisible, and added my own buttons on the form instead. Future users (without any knowledge of access) can scroll between forms with these buttons. The problem I'm facing now: I can still navigate between records without using my buttons, using the scroll wheel on the mouse, as well as the tab-button on my keyboard. This can be distracting for future users of the form. My question: How do I make sure that navigating between records is ONLY possible using my self made buttons? Assumin...

Outlook 2003: reply to all doesn't include self
I just installed Outlook 2003 (love it so far) but when I reply to all, my own address doesn't appear in the TO:, CC: or BC: fields -- and I want it to. In my old Outlook (2000 version) my address was included automatically (assuming it was in the original message I'm replying to) and in installing Outlook 2003 I migrated all my settings, so I don't know why it changed. More perplexingly, I can't figure out how to accomplish this. In sum: When I receive a multi-recipient email and reply to all, how do I rig Outlook 2003 so that my own address is automatically incl...

self emplyment taxes
I can't seem to find a way to model my self employment tax. Seems that when I go to the tax report, it lumps the payments as part of my federal income tax thereby telling me I am overpaying my taxes. ...

Error entering timecard in HR self service suite
One employee, when entering a Time Card in Business Portal, receives an error message, "There are no active pay codes available. Please contact your Back Office administrator." There ARE pay codes for this employee, who continues to get paid within GP. All the settings in HRSSS setup seem to be OK, and other employees can enter time. Has anyone seen this before? ...

Self-destructive Excel files -- How to?
Excel 2002 How do I enable an Excel file to self-destruct at a certain date, or when there is an attempt to make any change to it? I don't just want to preserve it. I want it to self-destruct. See this: http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/workbooktimebomb.aspx -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "The Hun" <thehuninla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1d705612-a014-4bbe-9cd6-1759b1b705ef@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com... > Excel 2002 > > How do I enable an Excel file to self-destruct at a certain date, or > when there is an attempt to make any change to it? I don'...

Win7, IE8, CRM, Outlook, IFD, self-signed cert, certificate error
Strange problem - I've got CRM 4.0 running with IFD. IFD works fine from Internet Explorer. There is a self-signed certificate. In IE, IFD & the self-signed cert works fine, either with a warning or if the cert is installed to the local PC, with no warning. In Outlook, IFD has been working fine for many months. I've just noticed a a few Windows 7 clients that the Outlook client fails with invalid certificate errors. The client loads fine and integrates the Outlook navigation interface, but if the user tries to open any CRM item, gets a 'navigation blocked' error. ...

Can't e-mail myself in Outlook 2007
Anything I send to myself stays sitting on the server and will not download into Outlook 2007. Ideas? ...

Why can't I call my self-declared function?
Hello I wrote this code in the General Declaration part of my Excel workbook (in the VB environment): Public Function jvdADD(Word1, Word2) jvdADD = Word1 & Word2 End Function Now, after saving the workbook, I expected to be able to call this function from the standard environment of the workbook. For example I wrote in A3: =jvdadd(a1,a2) but it gave me: #NAME? how can I call that function from the standard environment of my workbook? thank you The code should be in a General Module, not a Workbook or Worksheet Module -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel &q...

Strikethrough Copying its self
When I use the strikethrough function on on row and then move to the next row, the function seems to copy its self to any cell below that doesn't have data in it. How do I correct this? In xl2002, it's under: Tools|options|Edit Tab Uncheck "extend list formats and formulas" In other versions (xl2003???), the option was renamed. But I bet you can find it. PNIACC wrote: > > When I use the strikethrough function on on row and then > move to the next row, the function seems to copy its self > to any cell below that doesn't have data in it. How do I &g...

HRM Self Service Updates to BackOffice
Updates made to Employee Profile in the Business Portal should have an option to update Dynamics GP upon approval. The documentation is unclear and implies that updates will be posted to Dynamics. For smaller organizations, the existing functionality carries no benefit since a GP user will still have to log in and update the employee's master records. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the but...

Excel self replication
Hi I have a major problem, a 14 Mb workbook with about 10 sheets inside, with various lookups, validation, etc but NO MACROS. When I try and delete or insert a column, Excel opens a copy of the workbook and another Excel sheet (blank). The whole computer locks up and Excel effectively crashes by 'Not responding'. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance . . . . Stuart You have at least one guess at your post in .excel. "Gniff!" wrote: > > Hi > > I have a major problem, a 14 Mb workbook with about 10 sheets inside, with > various lookups, ...

How to go about creating a self populating cell.
Ok, here is my question. Say I have two columns. In the first column I enter a persons Name, as soon as the name is entered in the first column the person's phone number automaticly populates to the second column next to the corresponding name. Is this possible? I know that if possible I would need a table with all of the names and phone numbers already on it. Thank you very much for any help that you can offer. Hizaed Hi use VLOOKUP for this. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hizaed" <Hizaed@discussions.micr...

Self Service Administration for Exchange
http://www.exchangessa.com ...

Self-Made Combo Boxes not working correctly...
Okay all.. Here's my deal... I have tried and tried and tried to get these to work... I'm going to post what I have done, and what I am trying to do, and see if someone can help me figure crap out... tblBuilding - PK is BuildingIDNum - Autonumber tblBuildingZones - FK is BuildingIDNum via SELECT DISTINCTROW Building.BuildingIDNum, Building.Name FROM Building ORDER BY Building.BuildingIDNum; cboBuilding - This has Building 1, Building 2, etc. The field displaying this info is "Name" in tblBuilding. cboBuildingZones - This has different "zones" for Building 1,...

Self-Deleting Worksheet/UserForm
Hello All, This is my first post here. Please dont roast me if this has already been aswered somewhere else, or if its really obvious!! Im building an excel file for third parties to enter data into. Currently this uses a UserForm that pastes all the data to the "main" worksheet. However, I get disturbed constantly by people ringing to ask for definitions of data required, technical help, etc. These answers are most in the instructions included with the Excel file that typically dont get read. I am therefore thinking of including an FAQ front sheet as a userform or worksheet th...

Cannot receive e-mail mailed to myself
Recently my home computer crashed. I restored the operating system and all program files from an image backup. Since then, when I e-mail to or from my office the sending computer gets the e-mails but the receiving computer gets nothing. Any help for that? What version of Outlook? What kind of mail server? (POP? IMAP? Exchange?). When you say "the sending computer gets the e-mails" do you mean they appear in the Inbox as if newly received? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com Author - The Lawyer&...

Self Referencing If Statements, Iterations
Previously, I created several self referencing If Statements that would return data when a toggle cell was equal to what I was looking for and would not change if the toggle was equal to something else. This had the effect of providing a data table without having to have the input functions on the same tab as the table. For example, on an excel merger model, on a cases tab I had many different "cases" (one company acquired another at a 10% premium, 15% premium, 20%, 25%, 30%, etc.). On another tab in cell A15, I had this if statement =if(CASES!$A $1=A$14,RESULT,A15) then I would have...

self extracting download help
I want to be able to send my work book to co workers. in order to wor right, some files would need to be created. does anyone know how to d this, or point me to a good example -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "-Brian-H- >" <<Brian-H-.14f1vi@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Brian-H-.14f1vi@excelforum-nospam.com... > I want to be able to send my work book to co workers. in order to work > right, some files would need to be created. does anyone know how to do > this, or point me to a good example? > > > --- > Message p...

Self Contained setup solution possible?
Hello, I am looking for the docs on creating a self contained setup solution. I can create a setup now which has setup.exe, setup.ini and mySetupo.msi Is there also a way in VS .net 2003 to create the single self extracting exe file? thanks .. I know this may be OT but hoped an answer would come out of it.. apologies.. Note that there is a difference between what you are asking for and a setup system. The setup files are required to run a proper setup using the MS setup interface. This deals with how your executable is installed, how it and its components are registered, what DL...

Vacation Requests in HRM Self-Service Suite
I'm finding limited information on the vacation approval process for the Business Portal HRM Self-Service suite, and am trying to answer the following two questions: 1.. If payroll and HR are registered, and the accrue type is set to HR, will a vacation request automatically update HR, and if so, how is it established which timecode is updated? 2.. Can vacation requests be configured to manage more than one timecode? For example, my prospect would like employees to submit a request for vacation, personal time and sick time. ------=_NextPart_0001_27B34482 Content-Type: text/pla...

excel self total
I have an existing form on my computer that will not self total the only way it will total is if I hit at sum again and highlight numbers I want to total. If I change these numbers it will not change my total until i hit at sum and highlight it again. what is turned off in this form? any new forms i make it self totals when i change the numbers. Help Hi MHPCAS, Try: Tools | Options | Calculation | Check Automatic --- Regards, Norman "MHPCAS via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:48a8ce0df44d44d1ab3bd83ef62d0962@OfficeKB.com... >I have an...

Self Updating Copy of a Sheet
I have a lot of columns and need different views at a glance. I am thinking of creating copies of the worksheet and hiding columns that aren't needed for certain views. How can I have multiple copies of the sheet so, as the master is changed, it updats the copies? Thanks! -- StompS Portland, OR http://www.geocities.com/pdxinvestr/Stomps.html Hi, Try creating custom views by setting up the page with certain columns hidden & then creating the view [alt+v+v] "add". This approach prevents the need of creating copies of a master sheet & therefore decreases likelihood ...