Mail Bouncing. Pls help!!!

I am using exchange server 2003. One of my user is facing
a strange problem. Once in abt 15-20 days one or two of
her mails bounce giving the following error......

       Rajat Adhikari on 4/12/2004 10:44 PM
     Remote could not copy the local message to the
 server for submission.Network problems are preventing
 connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.

The receipent is also on local network. Any help will be
highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!!
0
anonymous (74721)

Help
My organization has 4 entities with 4 domain names. I have created 4 recipient policies to assign the domain email address to users of each entity (1 email per user). However, there are certain users that need to have an email address other than the primary address that they receive. Without manually assiging this address, can I create a group, put users in that group, and have a recipient policy assign all necessary addresses based on this group membership? -- Richard Perry Systems Administrator/Programmer Shadow Mountain Ministries San Diego Christian College Southern California Semin...

combo box and subform help
In my subform for each seperate order, I want to beable to select a descripton name from the combo box. When the description name is selected, the price associated with that name should come up in the subform. I have tried to put the combo box in the table for description and make a query but, the information associated with the description name will not come up. Create the combo box cboItem with the RowSource something like: SELECT tblItem.ItemKey, tblItem.ItemDescription, tblItem.SellPrice FROM tblItem; Set the number of columns to 3 Set the column widths to 0;2;0 or something e...

urgent help to find out why
Hi all, windows 2003 /exchange 2003 SP2 with FE and BE Users are complaining that they do not receive messages timely. I check the BE's queues and find out over 5000 mesages in the local delivery queue about the 1.7 GB size(no limit set up here and is not allowed to do it. If I do a search, I can not find out the messages which have large sizes. What's the log to track own who send large attachment? tracking log. Also, any other ways to make queue go down quickly? To rebboot the server? Can we set up the alert if messages queued up in the local delivery queue? O...

Scrambled e-mails
Occasionally I open an email and it "scrambles" into illegible code. Completely unreadible -- see below. This occurs with only 2 email senders so far but one is my prime contact in another office. At other times this sender's email can be opened and it IS legible. However if I save it and then reopen it later, it scrambles on reopening. Once it has been opened and scrambles, to close without saving changes doesn't help -- from then on it's scrambled. I have to call the sender and have the email resent. Usually this 2nd message scrambles too, othertimes not. ...

reading Japanese mails from hotmail
I use Outlook to download and store in my HD the mails that come to my hotmail account. I can read mails in Japanese in Hotmail (on internet), but when it is downloaded to Outlook, I cannot read many of them. I can write and read Japanese in other software. FYI, I have Windows XP and Outlook 2003 (and a Toshiba computer all bought in US). How can I read these Japanese emails? Thanks! ...

Only Administrator can send mail to certain domains
Since installing a new Exchange Server (Exchange 2003 w/ SP2 on Server 2003 w/ SP1) we have been unable to send mail to certain domains. And it looks like those domains are also using Exchange Servers. Today we found that emails sent from the Administrator account go through OK but all others do not. The return failure messages vary but predominately we rec'v the message that the email could not be delivered in the specified time. I've checked the usual suspects - checked Reverse DNS, telnet succesfully to their mail server. What does the Administrator's ability to send and ever...

Outlook 2000 E-mail sluggish
My Outlook 2000 e-mail is very slow to open rceived new e- mails or to open the "new" e-mail screen. It takes approx. 2 min. then opens the e-mail or the new e-mail window. I have Office 2000 Premium Edition and Windows 98. I had SP1 installed and it was working fine. I have since installed SP3 without correcting problem. I have used the Detect & Repair without correcting problem. Did a necessary file(s) go missing? Any suggestions?? Using the Detect and Repair I received an Error 1328 C:\CONFIG.MSi\PTC2E3.TMP AND C:\CONFIG.MSi\PT2321.TMP could not be updated...is this...

Outlok -CRM Mail Merge Error
Hi All, When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error message: A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community for Solutions any response would be appreciate. Thanks KS I had this error too. When I changed the user's security role to "read" Leads - the error dissappeared! I have no idea why this should have fixed the problem. Adrian. "KS" wrote: > Hi All, > > When I send mail merge on campaign using outlook - CRM i always got error > message: > A SQL Server error. Check Microsoft Dynamic CRM Community...

schedule for auto mail
I want to configure schedule on exchange server 2003 to send auto mail for our users. I will enter subject and contents and send date&time , exchange will send this mail to our users periodically like end of the months. ...

Missing e-mails #3
I have a serious problem with e-mails. When we send e-mails to a couple of domains and they try to use the 'reply' function in their e-mail systems to reply we do not recieve the mails. I've checked our queues and logs and the mails are not even getting to the queues at the hosts of our domains. Is there anything in outlook that could foul the reply path? Test mails replied to from both Hotmail and Navigator 7.1's e-mail client are coming through fine. Thanks, Ed Handley ...

Word can not load e-mail envelope
The above error has recently started with Word 2003 when I click the "email" button to send a document as the email body, not as an attachment. Previously this function worked. The "send as an attachment" works. I have found a KB entry, but its solution did not work. I'm using Outlook 2003 as my default email editor. Thanks for any help and suggestions. Jim ...

Help with graph
Hello, I am having trouble representing this data in a graph Column A = 17 Items Column B = September Reported Column C = September Actual Column D = October Reported Column E = October Actual .... to the end of the year I want to show each item with the numbers reported in contrast to the acutal. I can't get it into a format that is easily represented in a graph. Am I arranging my data incorrectly? What kind of graph should I use? Hi, You could create a (say Bar) chart from your data by selecting B1 and D1 (select B1, CTRL-click D1) and Insert Chart. On the Series tab, add a Series...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

No mail in Inbox
I have set up office and am using outlook with XP on my new computer. I can send emails to myself and can see them in sent folder but they do not appear in the inbox. The location of outlook today is C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\temp\outlook.pst Have I got the wrong setup for this? Is there another location for this? I had this problem and could not fix it so I uninstalled Office and reinstalled and my old PST was already in the outlook folders before I had set it up. Would be greatfull if someone could help an beginner Dave Do the messages appear on your webbased...

HELP!!! Nothings happening....
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 and everything apparently went fine but nothing happens. I cant get the website open or connect via Outlook... you really need to be more specific............. in the browser when you try to access CRM, what exactly happens? Is it just closing? Do you get any error message? If its the latter, try disabling all pop up blockers............ -Gary "Michael" <dont@spam.me> wrote in message news:qe5ec056hbaanuum3vdefjjmak8ck8vrig@4ax.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 and everything apparently went fine but > nothing happens. I cant get the we...

Formula Help 03-02-10
HI, worksheet formulas are not one of my best, so I need a little help once again from the forum. Here is a if formula that I started with, but it does not suit my needs, I also looked at or ways beside the If. IF(AH10>=1,(BB1=" ")) What I' trying to do is say the if AH10 >=1 then I want cell BB1 to be blank. I need the formula to be in cell BB2. Thanks for any help. On Mar 2, 3:29=A0pm, Charles <harm.char...@gmail.com> wrote: > HI, worksheet formulas are not one of my best, so I need a little help > once again from the forum. > Here is a if...

Data Migration Error
Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM. When running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for every email I've set up as an activity. I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and they all exist. Im not creating any associated records in the cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding" item so to speak. Thoughts anyone? - Its my last issue to resolve before I can put this out to production. Regards, Cameron 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to...

Restoring Prod Database to New Server/Domain
I have a client who has quite a bit of data to import into CRM 4.0, however they are using a hosted solution and I will not have access to the database, web services, plugins, code, scribe. etc. The hosting company will however allow us to provide them a database to restore. I have an environment I can use for this effort. The hosting company warns us that this hasn't gone so well. What is your opinion on restoring the DB to their environment? Are there any known issues, problems that would cause you to suggest another method? Thanks! sounds ok to me - not too sure what the hosting c...

Double mail sent
I've a problem, my server has mdaemon and sometimes when (only with a specified mail address) I sent 2 messages..... I think that using webmail I don't have this mail but only using Outlook Express Can you help me? Thanks Nobody Can help me? You have missed out a lot of vital information, such as which version of MDaemon you are using and how it is configured to operate. Is the problem with Outlook Express sending to MDaemon or Internet explorer send to MDaemon WorldClient or with MDaemon sending to your ISP? The obvious place to look at is the "Lists&qu...

Duplicate e-mails #3
I'm recieving 2 of the same e-mails each time one is recieved. Please help! Sometimes if you disconnect during a download of a pile of emails, the ISP server won't delete them and will resend them once you reconnect. If it happens all the time, are you sure you have it set up for the ISP to delete messages after they've been downloaded? Is is twice and only twice, or sometimes can it be three or four times? BTW, what version of Outlook and what OS? "CSG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03d401c3a1a7$306372a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

Windows Mail stopped connecting to the server
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Vista x64 Ultimate overnight windows mail stopped connecting to the server. I installed C# express, VB Express, Python 2.6, and VB6 run times last night. I've tried disabling all virus scanning on the off chance that was blocking itbut no luck. Anyone got any ideas? The...

my file using one note cannot be viewed completely if i e-mail it
i created a file with some pictures and handwriting, and e-mailed to friends who are using different e-mail servers, however the complete file cannot be viewed by friends who are using yahoo or hotmail accounts. some are broken up and some must save it on desktop and open to view. do recipients have to have one note program built in their computer? it will be waste of money if it only works with having one note program..... They need OneNote to open the *.one files, but the text of the message body should be viewable in any mail program that accepts HTML and doesn't block images...

Mail merge to a chart
Hi, I have create a chart for each record in Excel. Add a column to the data table and enter the name of the appropriate chart for each record. Does anyone know how to use this merge field in LINK field in the mail merge document. (I know how to make a link but I need to know how to make the link variable) example: I have a column in excel which contain "graph1","graph2","graph3" When the line 2 is used in the merge, I know that "graph2" is the right graphic but how can I update automatically the graphic link to "graph2". Thank you, -- Al...

how do i access work e mail from home
how do i access my work e mails form my home PC pauline wrote: > how do i access my work e mails form my home PC Ask your IT department.... ...

unable to send mail with or without attachment
I have an email address with BT and find I am unable to configure Windows Live Mail to send emails. I can receive them fine, but when I try to send I get an error message saying it is unable to support SSL. I'm a bit of a novice and don't really know what this means, so would appreciate any help in this matter. Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced. Have you unchecked the SSL options? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Haroon rashid" <Haroon rashid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...